Quality Time Part 4B

Memories of Love

 2011, November 19, 5:30 pm

Everyone went up to the top and they saw the amazing view. They all watched the sunset together quietly. They started taking pictures at some point then the sun had finally set and the stars began shining in the night.

“Kwangjoo, you better ask us about this day,” said Sungmin, “I want to share this story with you.”

6:15 pm

Kibum was quietly going around to all of the boys, then the boys eventually gathered around. Then without a warning they immediately started singing “Miracle”.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDgtTGcEJtE Miracle by Super Junior, just in case no one knows the song. You don’t need to listen to it until after the chapter)

The girls even started singing along; Life couldn’t get better~!

Then the boys started singing again, “Shining Star”.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CZVaDTs58s Shining Star by Super Junior, just in case no one knows. You don’t need to listen to it until after the chapter)

In the middle of the song they stopped for some reason. All of them sat in their own chair with balloons and they were lifted into the sky. All of the girls watched them amazed. All of the members said ‘I love you’ in different languages.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2yJ-WZKbLM&feature=related Listen while reading, replay it as many time as you want)

Tôi yêu bạn!” Sungmin said in Vietnamese. Haneul smiled as her tears almost fell down her cheeks. She pointed towards Sungmin and looked at Kwangjoo. She whispered to him and said it was appa.

我愛你!” Hangeng said in Chinese. Su-Hyeon smiled and wiped her tears away.

愛してる!” Ryeowook  said in Japanese. (2) Haneul just smiled and blushed.

ฉันรักคุณ!” Siwon said in Thai. For some reason, Yoojin just had to smile, even though she thought he was annoying, he’s really romantic and sweet.

“Te amo!” Kibum said in Spanish with a grin. Sookyung had no idea why she had this special feeling inside of her whenever he smiled. She started crying.

“Oun sra-lun bong na!” Yesung said in Cambodian. Hye-Jin was trying to hold in her tears but she let the out and sniffed. After all these years, this was how Yesung had felt about her.

“Mahal kita!” Leeteuk shouted in Tagalog (Filipino language, correct me if I got it wrong). Haru just watched carefully until she felt a small tear fall down her cheek. She wiped it away quickly.

“Je t'aime!” Henry shouted in French. Aura had already changed her mind about idols. She now knew that Henry was an idol, so all idols must be very romantic and kind like him.

“Ich liebe dich!” Shindong shouted in German. Nari smiled cutely giving Shindong a V-sign.

Aku suka kamu!" Zhou Mi shouted in Maylasian. Hae Sun saw his big grin and smiled. That grin that never leaves his face, even through criticism and smiling even though people were chanting ‘Only 13’ he was always grinning.

“Ti amo!” Donghae shouted in Italian. Minjee grinned as tears slowly fell down her cheeks. Donghae may not keep all of his promises, like picking her up at the airport, but he was one sweet and childish boy she never had forgotten about.

“Aku sayang kamu!” Kyuhyun shouted in Indonesian. Yunae giggled a bit knowing that Kyuhyun would’ve been shy saying that but was touched.

“I love you!” Heechul shouted in English. Ha Ni was crying so hard. After all, she never had thought Heechul had felt the same way about her as she did with him. Everyone finally knew their feelings for the members they met.

“우리 사랑해!” All of the members shouted together. All of the girls smiled, their hearts were touched.

“슈퍼주니어 화이팅!/Super Junior Hwaiting!” The girls shouted back. All of the boys came back to the ground and hugged the girl they met and instantly fell in love with that girl; it’s called love at first-sight.

Hae Sun and Sookyung parted from their hug with Zhou Mi and Kibum.

“I have something to show you, I knew you were a star from the beginning and I’ve always supported you no matter what,” said Hae Sun pulling out two pieces of paper out of her pocket. “I drew this, and I’ve wanted to show you since I met you just today.” Hae Sun gave him the papers and he opened them.

 

Hae Sun-sshi, did you draw this?” asked Zhou Mi astounded.  Hae Sun nodded with a smile and they hugged.

“Kibum,” said Sookyung and sighed. “I couldn’t get the picture right at first because I was… distracted. I finally got it right, I hope you like your portrait.” Kibum unfolded the piece of paper he was handed and smiled.

“Sookyung, I love it. No one can draw me better than you,” said Kibum and they hugged. “Do you want to know why I called you here?” asked Kibum.

“Obviously not.”

“It was something called love at first sight. Saranghae. Do you love me?”

“Neh, you give me that special feeling whenever I see you.”

“Will you be my girl?”

“Of course.” Eunhyuk was holding Kwangjoo and then he a boom box which played romantic music. Everyone slow-danced with the person they were hugging, which was the person they met and loved.

“Does this mean I don’t have to pay for the dress?” asked Leeteuk grinning. Haru rolled her eyes.

“No, you still do,” she said sarcastically then smiled. “Of course not, this is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me.”

“Haru, I’m going to be honest and confess right now. When I first laid my eyes on you, I fell in love with you,” said Leeteuk.

“Jinja? I had a feeling it was something like that… when I saw you I fell in love with you too,” said Haru.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” asked Leeteuk. Haru was locked into his eyes and slowly smiled.

“Yes Leeteuk oppa, I will be your girlfriend,” said Haru. She rested her head on Leeteuk’s shoulder and they continued slowly dancing.

“You didn’t have to do this for me, I know you already love,” said Haneul dancing with Sungmin.

“I know, it’s just something special for Kwangjoo’s first time outside, seeing us together, and being a real family,” said Sungmin.

“Oppa, you are a great appa, you shouldn’t have to go through all of this for our family.”

“Can you just please stop and relax for once? Look, it’s our night, nothing like work, or the wedding is going to get involved in our special night. I want to make this the first memorable event as a family.”

“Alright, I’ll stop for tonight, but promise me one thing.”

“And what is that?”

“You will love me until the day we die.”

“I promise.”

“Gomawo, saranghae.”

“Saranghae,” said Sungmin and they kissed.

“Minjee,” said Donghae looking into her eyes, “when we were still kids, you know I hadn’t ever told you that I had the biggest crush on you.”

“Then why didn’t you tell me?” asked Minjee.

“Because… I never would’ve thought you would have liked me as well. I didn’t want to ruin our friendship,” Donghae explained.

“Me neither, because I never told you I loved you, and I still do.”

“You do?”

“Neh, but then you left so soon so I had no chance to tell you.”

“Minjee, saranghae. Will you be my girlfriend?” asked Donghae. Minjee nodded slowly.

“Neh, I’ve been waiting for you to ask me that before you left. Saranghae.”

“Jong-woon oppa,” said Hye-Jin, “I need to tell you the reason why I ran away.”

“Of course, tell me, I need to know why you left and never told me,” said Yesung.

“Because my parents were treating me badly. I wanted to tell you, but I didn’t want my parents asking you anything.”

“Hye-Jin, I would have never told anyone why you ran away! You know you could’ve trusted me.”

“I know now, but since I ran away without thinking I had no time to tell you. The police were already looking for me just a few hours after I left.”

“You’re right. Mianhae, it’s just nice to see you again. I wanted to ask you this since high school. Kim Hye-Jin, saranghae, will you be my girlfriend?” asked Yesung.

“Of course oppa, I loved you as well, ever since we met. Just promise me one thing.”

“Anything.”

“Promise me, you won’t let my parents see me, if they come to you, don’t tell them anything about me, don’t tell them I’ve come back.”

“I promise I will never tell anyone what happened to you, or that you’ve come back, except for Jongjin, is that okay?” asked Yesung.

“Of course,” said Hye-Jin. ‘Hopefully Jongjin will be my brother-in-law…’ thought Hye-Jin.

“Ryeowook oppa, mianhae when I told you to stop using honorifics,” said (2) Haneul.

“Don’t worry about it. I have to admit, you were cute when you said it,” said Ryeowook and they laughed.

“But seriously, I hope you don’t think I’m a bad girlfriend.”

“What are you talking about? You were never bad, I was the one that didn’t give you a chance at first. I’m lucky I did give you a chance, jeongmal mianhae.”

“Don’t be sorry! I just hope we don’t have to be awkward anymore.”

“Me too. Wait, we were never awkward.”

“Not anymore!” said (2) Haneul and they chuckled.

“Hangeng,” said Su-Hyeon in Chinese, “are you happy we’re back?”

“Of course!”

“It doesn’t seem like it,” said Su-Hyeon.

“What do you mean?” asked Hangeng.

“You always seem gloomy…”

“Well, that’s because I’m not comfortable with moving so fast. I need to fit in, it just takes time.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes! Don’t worry about me! I’m absolutely fine!”

“Then speak more often, you seem to be only talking to me.”

“I’m sorry…” said Hangeng. Su-Hyeon saw his sad face again.

“Wait, no, I should be sorry, I don’t know what I was thinking! You don’t have to apologize for anything, I was just worried.”

“Don’t worry, look, we’ll both stop apologizing.”

“Okay, I won’t worry about such a little thing anymore.”

 “Good, because I honestly want to start a family here.”

“Really?” asked Su-Hyeon. Hangeng nodded grinning. Su-Hyeon hugged him and rested her head on his shoulder.

“Look, Siwon oppa,” said Yoojin and sighed, “I have to be honest, what you said was really sweet.”

“Come on, you know you liked it,” Siwon started teasing her again. They started arguing quietly then Yoojin had to finally admit it.

“Alright! I like it! Now stop teasing me. I can admit this at any time, you are very annoying,” said Yoojin smiling cheekily.

“Oh am I now?”

“Neh!”

“Saranghae!” Siwon finally spat out. “The only reason I kept teasing you was because I love you.”

“Obviously, all boys do that!” exclaimed Yoojin.

“And you just act irritated and mean because you like me.”

“No I don’t! And don’t start fighting!”

“I won’t fight if you admit it,” said Siwon. Yoojin kept quiet for a few moments and saw Siwon open his mouth about to say something until she stopped him.

“Alright! I like-no, I love you too,” Yoojin finally admitted.

“Gomawo.”

“Would you stop teasing me like that? It’s embarrassing.”

“Okay then, but, let’s start fresh. Annyeong, my name is Choi Siwon,” said Siwon grinning. Yoojin smiled then sighed.

“Annyeong, my name is Jung Yoojin,” said Yoojin, then without thinking Siwon planted a soft kiss on her cheek. He slowly thought  about what he had just did.

“So… I guess…” he said slowly.

“We’re not really starting fresh are we?” asked Yoojin.

“I don’t know…” said Siwon. Yoojin slowly pulled away and bowed a little.

“It’s nice meeting you… you know, since we’re starting fresh,” said Yoojin then slowly walked away. Siwon looked at the view, it reminded him of Yoojin. He quickly ran up to her and pulled her arm causing her to turn to him. He kissed her gently and she kissed back. He pulled back and looked at her in the eyes.

“Please don’t go. I told you, I love you,” said Siwon. Yoojin turned away for a moment then looked at him again.

‘Yoojin… Eottokhae?! He’s seducing me with his warm stare… WARM STARE?! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING YOOJIN?! Calm down… I guess he’s not so bad,’ Yoojin thought.

“Okay, then… will you be my boyfriend?” Yoojin asked. “I know the boy’s supposed to ask that, but I want to know the answer.”

“Keure, I want to be your boyfriend,” said Siwon.

“Looks like this is our first date then,” said Yoojin then slowly kissed him on the cheek. Siwon smiled and they continued dancing as if nothing just happened, except now that Siwon is Yoojin’s boyfriend.

“Ha Ni, before I go to the army I want to ask you something,” said Heechul. “Do you honestly love me? Not as in friend, but, as in true love?”

“How did you know?” asked Ha Ni.

“I love you too. Well, ever since you started maturing,” said Heechul.

“Jinja? Aw, Heechul, I loved you since I met you, and it was not just because I had a huge crush on you,” said Ha Ni making Heechul chuckle.

“Then, will you be my girl?” asked Heechul.

“Neh…” said Ha Ni nodding, “I’ve been waiting for you to say that ever since I was just six years old.”

“Ha! Jinja?!” Heechul asked almost bursting with laughter. “Even I wasn’t that crazy about a girl when I was that young!”

“Ya! Don’t laugh! You’re going to embarrass me! Don’t tell anyone about this story! Well, just cut out the part when I said I was six.”

“Alright, fine, I won’t tell anyone, but that is sorta young. But I appreciate it, and you for being in my life. If I never met you I would have been lonely like Eunhyuk, haha!” Heechul said.

“I heard that!” Eunhyuk shouted.

“Mianhae! Keke… anyway, before I go to the army, we’ll spend as much time together as possible, and I’ll call you my girl.”

“Gomawo oppa.”

“Aura, I’m just going to be straight-forward here, do you love me?” Henry asked, as he said, straight-forward.

“Mwo?! Why are you asking so suddenly?” asked Aura.

“Mianhae, I just didn’t know how to ask. But, do you?”

“Okay, I may admit it, I do like you a little bit-as a friend!” Aura said immediately.

“Even so, you still like me. Would it be okay if I ask if you will be my girlfriend?” Henry asked.

“Why would you ask me that?” asked Aura.

“Because… ever since I met you I wanted to make a good impression.”

“You already have Henry…”

“I know that, and now you’re my best friend, but you wouldn’t be dancing with me if you're ‘just’ a best friend,” said Henry. Aura shrugged.

“Some friends might do that.”

“No. I’ll be honest here, I want you to be my girlfriend because… I love you,” said Henry.

“… I love you too Henry, it’s okay. From now on, call me your girlfriend,” said Aura.

“Jinja? Gomawo Aura,” said Henry.

Ryeowook and (2) Haneul stopped dancing as Ryeowook pulled away and walked over to Sungmin. Sungmin pulled away from Haneul and turned to Ryeowook.

“Hyung, do you still have that rose that came with the teddy bear that Henry threw at you?” asked Ryeowook.

“Neh, wae?” asked Sungmin.

“I need it, can I have it?” Ryeowook asked.

“Neh, but wae?” Sungmin asked again.

“Okay, fine, I’ll tell you. I’m going to propose to Haneul,” said Ryeowook.

“Jinja? Cool, here,” Sungmin said and pulled out a rose from Kwangjoo’s baby bag.

“Gomawo hyung,” said Ryeowook. “Hey, it doesn’t even smell like baby milk or anything, cool.”

“I know, EVERYONE RYEOWOOK’S GOING TO ANNOUNCE SOMETHING!” Sungmin shouted out to everyone and Ryeowook froze up.

“Hyung!” Ryeowook whined. “Why’d you say that?”

“You gotta propose to her tonight, better sooner than later,” said Sungmin and ran to everyone else who was walking up to him.

“Er…” Ryeowook said hesitating. He walked up to (2) Haneul and knelt on one knee and took her hand. “Haneul, will you marry me?” Ryeowook asked. Everyone gasped, including (2) Haneul who was not expecting this. She nodded slightly.

“Yes,” replied Haneul and everyone cheered. Ryeowook slipped the ring onto Haneul’s finger and they hugged.
--

Finally done with this mini-arc-sort-of-thing! Comment!