Quality Time Part 2

Memories of Love

 

@alexpop It’s okay, I love it when people say the chapter’s sweet, cuz it’s true!
@LuvvKyuWook What else do ya think’s gonna happen? Of course they’ll see him there… and a lot of other people, kekeke… I have seriously gotta stop being mysterious
@AvyA7X Don’t worry, he won’t faint anymore ^^ lol
@CreateTheSound Wow, back up, calm down, it was the past

Part two of Quality Time! Gonna be very romantic here (sorta)! Enjoy!
--

2011, November 19, 12:00 pm

Yesung quietly sat down on the couch and the TV. He switched through the channels, seeing as there was nothing on that was interesting he turned it off and listened to music on his iPod. The music reminded him of his family… and that one special girl from high school, but she ran away yet Yesung was waiting for her to come back.

‘Hye-Jin… I want you to come back… it’s been too long since I last saw you… I want to see that smile of yours’ again, it makes me feel warm inside. I can’t wait to tell you what has happened since you ran away, if you suffered a hard life, I’ll make you feel better, just please come back’ thought Yesung begging.

He stopped the music and wiped away his tears. He had to get ready for a Super Junior – K.R.Y. concert. But he still had a lot of time left… why not sing solo in the streets for a few hours? To give people company, nothing’s wrong with that, so he got his keyboard and drove into the city.

He set up the keyboard and a microphone and started playing causing to get many people’s attention.

(The song is called It Has to Be You by Yesung; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPpogsB29eE&feature=player_embedded)

Today, I wander in my memory

I’m passing around on the end of this way

You’re still holding me tightly, even though i can’t see you any more

I’m losing my way again

 

I’m praying to the sky i want see you and hold you more

That I want to see you and hold you more

 

It can’t be if it’s not you

I can’t be without you

It’s okay if I’m hurt for a day and a year like this

It’s fine even if my heart’s hurts

Yes because I’m just in love with you

 

I cannot send you away one more time

I can’t live without you

 

It can’t be if it’s not you

I can’t be without you

It’s okay if I’m hurt for a day and a year like this

It’s fine even if my heart’s hurts

Yes because I’m just in love with you

 

My bruised heart

Is screaming to me to find you

Where are you?

Can’t you hear my voice?

To me…

 

If i live my life again-

Yesung was locked with one of the girl’s eyes who was standing right in front of him and listening to him singing. She looked up at him with a warm smile, giving him that kind of feeling when you fall in love with the right person. Everyone watched him slowly walk up to the girl.

“H-H-Hye-Jin…? Is that you?” asked Yesung slowly. The girl gave him a weird look.

“Mianhae, were you talking to me?” asked the girl. Yesung nodded which made the girl give him another weird look. “Mianhae, I’m not the girl you just called me…”

“Oh, right… Mianhae… I just thought you looked like her,” said Yesung forcing a smile.

“I can see through that smile, you are in pain. What happened to this girl?” the girl asked.

“She’s not ‘this girl’ her name is Hye-Jin!” Yesung shouted at the girl. “I mean… look, mianhae, it’s just that, Hye-Jin ran away when we were in high school and I’ve never seen her again. I don’t know why she ran away, but I just want to see her warm smile again…” Yesung explained.

“Maybe Hye-Jin was in pain, maybe that’s why she ran away. Have you ever thought of that?”

“Aniyo… is what you said the right answer to why she fled?”

“Keure, because Hye-Jin… is me,” said the girl. Yesung looked at her with eyes widening then his vision started blurring.

“But, you just said you weren’t her!” exclaimed Yesung.

“Ever thought of double-checking?” Yesung shook his head. “That is just like you oppa.”

“Hye-Jin, always playing tricks on me, that is just like you. I’m so happy you’re back!” Yesung said as tears fell down his face and they hugged.

“Oppa, it’s good to see you again, up-close and personal instead of looking at you from afar in the audience,” said Hye-Jin, also crying.

“You’ve seen me sing?” asked Yesung.

“Neh, and everytime I do, I just have to cry,” replied Hye-Jin. Everyone surrounding them admired their relationship and said ‘awwwww’.

“Hye-Jin-sshi, I’ve been meaning to take you to a place I wanted to take you ever since we were in high school,” said Yesung pulling apart from the hug and packing up his things.

“Where?” asked Hye-Jin.

“Nam-san Tower,” replied Yesung grinning. He put the keyboard in his car parked not a long way away and pulled her towards the tower.

“But, isn’t that where people who are dating go?”

“Of course, I want to ask you something there,” said Yesung grinning like an idiot. “Let’s race!” shouted Yesung running.

“Eh?! Jong – w-wait!” Hye-Jin called out to him then caught up with him.

Meanwhile, with Donghae and Minjee were out eating dinner.

“Donghae oppa? Have you ever thought of someone that was your best friend… more than a best friend?” asked Minjee.

“Aniyo, but I have once, but then I forgot until she came back into my life again, then that feeling came back,” replied Donghae in between bites of Bibimbap.

“Don’t eat with your mouth full!” demanded Minjee.

“Fine… umma!” Donghae teased.

“I’m not your umma! Now stop teasing me!” ordered Minjee and Donghae quietly chuckled.

“So… do you want to go somewhere else after we finish?” asked Donghae.

“Like where?”

“Like Nam-san Tower?”

“Sure, but that’s where people who are dating go, isn’t it? Why would we go there?” asked Minjee.

‘Clueless Minjee, just like always,’ thought Donghae. “Just a surprise,” was all Donghae said.

“What surprise?”

“You don’t need to know until you find out.”

“What does that mean?”

“You’ll find out.” They finished eating and headed to the Nam-san Tower.

Sungmin’s family was eating lunch as well.

“Jagiya, don’t you think it would be wonderful if Kwangjoo had his first experience sight-seeing?” asked Sungmin.

“Sure, why not?” replied Haneul absent-mindedly.

“Then why don’t we go to Nam-san Tower, it has a beautiful view!” Sungmin suggested.

“Jinja? Nam-san Tower?”

“Neh! It’ll be his first memory of sight-seeing, plus he has to explore the city some time soon,” said Sungmin.

“Okay then, we’ll drive there in a few hours then,” said Haneul and continued feeding Kwangjoo using baby talk. “Here comes the plane! BRRRRGHHH!!” Haneul said and Sungmin laughed at her. Haneul knew how embarrassing it was to say those kinds of things, but it was the only way to get Kwangjoo to eat.

Henry and Aura were playing in the arcade and were surprisingly winning almost everything. But don’t worry, they gave some of their prizes to people who walked passed them, especially some fans who were watching them.

“Kamsahamnida! Henry oppa! Aura unnie!” the fans would say and go tell their friends.

“No worries,” they would reply. Then it came to the point they were almost chased by the fans since they wanted more. “Mianhae! No more! We’re going now!”

“But Henry oppa!” the fans whined. Then the fans finally walked away.

“Wow, that was a lot of hard work,” said Henry.

Hard work?! I was the one who persuaded them to go!” exclaimed Aura.

“Fine, kamsahamnida Aura-sshi,” said Henry teasing her in a formal way saracastically.

“Shut up, I was just saying I was the one doing all the work.”

“Fine, I take back my thank you.”

“That doesn’t mean you take back anything!”

“So you want to be thank you-ed?” asked Henry teasingly.

“What I meant was-!”

“It’s okay, I know what you meant, I still thank you. Hey, you wanna go somewhere fun?” asked the chubby cheeked boy.

“Like the park?” asked Aura.

“Like Nam-san Tower.”

“Jinja…? Sounds fun,” said Aura.

“Then let’s go!” Henry said and ran ahead of her.

“You can never wait can you, you little kid?” Aura asked then started running.
--

Sorry that I’m skipping from scene to scene a little too fast, but I have to go through a lot of scenes of couples and I have no idea how to go from one scene to another, just bang! On the spot, and straight-forward. Okay, now one will probably know what I’m talking about, so nevermind…

Comment!