Another Haneul... Great....

Memories of Love

(1) Lee Haneul

(2) Kim Haneul
--

2011, August 12, 1:00 pm

“Aish! Heechul hyung! Stop running around like a little kid and help me with some wedding plans!”  shouted Sungmin. Heechul was running around the house playing around trying to annoy Sungmin while knocking down many things in his way.

“Mian Sungmin! You gotta stop me from-“ Heechul shouted back then ran into the table where it his… you know… He fell to the ground rolling from side to side in pain. Sungmin looked at him and shook his head.

“Hyung… your plan failed. I’m not going to be bothered by you, because I’ve got Donghae to help me!” Sungmin grinned and pulled Donghae to his side.

“Help you with what?” asked Donghae confused.

“Wedding plans,” replied Sungmin.

“Yay! Wedding! You’re going to become-!" cheered Donghae in excitement then bumped into the table and hit his… you know…. just like Heechul. He rolled on the floor along with Heechul and they moaned. Sungmin shook his head in embarrassment.

“Why do I always feel like the only mature one?” Sungmin asked himself. He glanced at Donghae and Heechul once more but hit his head on the door he was about to exit. He fell to the floor and held his head. “Ya! Somebody help me!” he shouted over Donghae and Heechul’s moans. They all lay on the floor in pain. Ryeowook came downstairs and stared at all of them.

“Ryeowook! Please! Help me up!” Sungmin said in happiness. Ryeowook held his hand out helping Sungmin stand up.

“What happened?” asked Ryeowook.

“We all bumped into something,” replied Sungmin. They heard the door open and Haneul came in.

“Jagiya?” Haneul asked Sungmin. “Why are Donghae and Heechul rolling on the floor?”

“You don’t want to know, just help me up!” demanded Heechul. Haneul helped them up and then had a happy expression on her face.

“Guys, I have a friend I want to introduce you to!” exclaimed Haneul running out the door. They all exchanged glances as Haneul ran to her car, opened the door, pulled out her friend and ran back to the house with her. “This is my friend, Kim Haneul.” They all looked at Haneul’s friend in shock.

“Two Haneuls! Great! Now! Which one is mine?” asked Sungmin.

“Me!” (1) Haneul exclaimed jumping into Sungmin’s arms. Ryeowook gazed at (1) Haneul’s friend as if she was a threat. He glared at her.

“Ya! Ryeowook!” Donghae snapped his fingers in front of Ryeowook disrupting his glaring moment. “What are you doing?”

“Nothing hyung,” replied Ryeowook and then walked back upstairs and into his bedroom. Everyone heard a loud ‘BANG!’ which made all of them jump.

‘I swear I could see a tiny tear shed before he turned back and started walking… What’s wrong with him?’ Sungmin thought looking in the direction Ryeowook walked in. Then he saw Kyuhyun walk down the stairs.

“Is everything alright? Why did Ryeowook start crying?” Kyuhyun asked as if he were in a hurry.

‘He was crying?! Ryeowook… he….’ Sungmin thought but cut his thoughts and looked at all of them cautiously. “I’ll go talk to him,” said Sungmin then rushed upstairs. He furiously opened Ryeowook’s door to his room and saw him crying. He grabbed the sensitive boy’s wrist and pulled him downstairs, out the back door, threw him into the car and drove off.

“Hyung, what are you doing?!” Ryeowook asked finally out of the shock off being pulled so fast.

“Going somewhere to release your anger,” replied Sungmin focusing on the road and avoided looking into Ryeowook’s eyes.

“I’m not angry at all hyung.”

“Yes, you are. Don’t start arguing with me!” he shouted and Ryeowook immediately flinched. It was silent the rest of the way then they got out of the car and were looking above at the Nam-san Tower.

“Hyung, what are we doing here?” Ryeowook asked.

“I just said before; to release all of your anger.”

“But-“

“Look, don’t say anything until we get to the top of the building, arasso? Arasso, we’re going up anyway, so you have no choice.” They ran to the top of the tower and went out onto the terrace. Sungmin finally let go of Ryeowook’s wrist then went somewhere to call someone.

“Yeoboseyo?” Kyuhyun asked over the phone.

“Kyuhyun, I need you to come to the Nam-san Tower quickly. Don’t let the others know, try to sneek out of the house without them noticing that you’re gone,” Sungmin instructed.

“Arasso, I’ll be there in no time.”

“Good.” Then he hung up and Sungmin waited for Kyuhyun to come. He came in 10 minutes and was surprised to see Ryeowook waiting for him.

“What’s Ryeowook doing here? You never mentioned him,” asked Kyuhyun.

“And what’s Kyuhyun doing here, you never said he was coming,” asked Ryeowook.

“Ah-ah, I never mentioned anything to you guys at all,” was all Sungmin said.

“Fine, then why did you want me here for?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I want to know too,” said Ryeowook.

“Okay then. Ryeowook, while you and (1) Haneul were dating Kyuhyun and I used to come out here and talk. Sometimes, we had something to tell the other and we shouted about how angry we were. That’s what you’re here to do.” Sungmin explained.

“I told you that I’m not angry,” said Ryeowook.

“Ryeowook, we know how angry you must be. It’s because (1) Haneul introduced another (2) Haneul, you thought she was going to be a nuisance. You thought that the same heartbreaking thing might happen to you again if you fell in love with (2) Haneul. Face it Ryeowook, you think you know what might happen but you actually don’t know (2) Haneul yet-“

“That’s not what’s happening hyung! You don’t know anything!” Ryeowook shouted.

“Ryeowook calm down,” said Kyuhyun.

“Ryeowook, stand out more into the open with me, shout out whatever might be on your mind.” Sungmin instructed.

“Will it get me out of here faster?” asked Ryeowook. They nodded and he sighed. “Fine.” He looked at the buildings and roads below. “I BROKE (1) HANEUL’S HEART AND I’M SORRY!”

“Great! Something else. I’ll shout something. IF EVERYONE THINKS I’M CHILDISH THEN TAKE A LOOK AT DONGHAE!” Sungmin shouted.

“(1) HANEUL DOESN’T KNOW HOW HEARTBROKEN I AM AS WELL! SHE THINKS THAT SHE’S THE ONLY ONE THAT WANTS TO BREAK DOWN AND CRY! BUT SHE DOESN’T KNOW HOW MUCH I’VE BEEN CRYING SINCE I BROKE UP WITH HER!”

“I NEED TO FIND A GIRL!” Kyuhyun shouted. “I WANT TO FALL IN LOVE AS WELL! I JUST CAN’T FIND THE RIGHT ONE!”

“I ADMIT THAT I WAS WRONG (1) HANEUL! COULD YOU PLEASE FORGIVE ME?!”

“Of course she’ll forgive you Ryeowook.” Sungmin said and they stopped shouting for a moment.

“IF SHE DOES THEN I’LL BE ABLE TO MOVE ON! THEN I’LL KNOW THAT ANY HANEUL IN THE WORLD IS WORTH KNOWING!” Ryeowook shouted.

“THEN OF COURSE I FORGIVE YOU OPPA!” they heard a shout from behind them. They turned around to see a teary-eyed (1) Haneul standing next to her friend. “OPPA! YOU DON’T KNOW THAT I KNEW HOW HEARTBROKEN YOU WERE! YOU’RE CRAZY AND YOU LOST A GREAT GIRL! BUT I FOUND YOU A KNEW ONE! She may not be able to replace me, but she’s a great person. I don’t think she’ll ever break your heart like I did. I don’t think that you’ll break hers’ neither.”

“Do you really forgive me?” asked Ryeowook.

“Keure oppa.” They hugged and Ryeowook finally had a smile on his face, a smile that (1) Haneul knew was a true smile and one she hasn’t seen in a while.

“Then… Annyeonghaseyo (2) Haneul-sshi! Ryeowook imnida!” Ryeowook greeted happily and bowed.

“A-“

“No need to be formal. He’s just like that,” whispered (1) Haneul. She nodded and smiled.

“Annyeonghaseyo Ryeowook-sshi. Kim Haneul imnida,” she bowed then (1) Haneul rolled her eyes.

“Didn’t I just say; no need to be formal?” (1) Haneul whispered.

“Keure but being polite is better.”

“Uh, Haneul-sshi. Do you like ice-cream?” Ryeowook asked. (2) Haneul nodded shyly. “Then… do you want to go eat some?”

“U-u-uh…I-“

“She would love to hyung,” Kyuhyun answered for her.

“N-“

“Great! Then you two go and eat your ice-cream! While we stay here, arasso?” (1) Haneul asked.

“A-a-arasso…” (2) Haneul replied.

“Then let’s go. What flavour?” asked Ryeowook.

“Chocolate, it’s my favourite,” replied (2) Haneul.

“Jinja? That’s my favourite too!” He smiled and they walked out of the building.

“They look like a nice couple, don’t they?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Neh, I think they’ll get along great! Do I make a great matchmaker or what?” asked (1) Haneul.

“What,” replied Kyuhyun. (1) Haneul glared at him.

“Don’t worry jagiya, you make a perfect one,” said Sungmin hugging her.

“So now we got another couple! HanWook and HanMin!” Kyuhyun cheered.

“I heard what you yelled about trying to find a girl, don’t try to NOT be jealous,” said Haneul.

“Haneul…. Wae? I’m not jealous, and I certainly do not need someone like you to help me find a girl. I’m a man, I don’t need a ‘matchmaker’ to help me, I can find one on my own,” said Kyuhyun arrogantly.

Riiiight….” said (1) Haneul sarcastically.

“I’m serious!”

“Of course you are.”

“No, seriously!”

“Don’t even try.”

“Are you serious?”

“Of course I am.”

“It was an optional question!”

“Of course it was.”

“Can you stop saying that?!”

“Of course I will.”

“Ugh! This is one of the negative things of having a dongsaeng!”

“Of course it is.”

“Omo! I’m gonna die! Seriously!”

“Of course you will.”

“Do you really have to respond?!”

“Of course I do.”

“Girls are so confusing!”

"Of course they are."

"UGH!"