What do We do?

Memories of Love

@kaitlyntheillestt Ooooh, some more twists in the future
@SoriB2STkpop You never know if they will still be dating
--

Recap: “Come on, you and Kyuhyun are still dating right?” asked Donghae. “Right?” Yunae looked at Kyuhyun then at Jaehyun who came with them.

“Uh…”

“… Right?” asked Hangeng then looked at Kyuhyun. “What happened?”

 

2012, January 13, 12:25 pm

“It’s… nothing…” replied Yunae.

“No, I need to know, tell me, I’m the oldest now. I need to take care of everyone, protect them.  You have to tell me, I can’t let everyone be as depressed as when Leeteuk hyung and Heechul hyung left,” said Hangeng. There was a short and dark silence.

“Well?” asked Shindong. Yunae slowly started lifting her hand and pointed to Jaehyun but Kyuhyun got in the way.

“It was me,” said Kyuhyun.

“And?” asked Donghae.

“I know what happened!” said Eunhyuk interrupting them.

“Can someone just please tell the story now?” asked Hangeng.

“…” Eunhyuk refused to tell the story and didn’t want Jaehyun to look bad.

“I thought you knew the story,” said Yesung, “do you know or not?”

“I-… I don’t know…” said Eunhyuk.

“So what now? How are we going to solve the problem?” asked Hangeng.

“Hankyung, just… just let them sort it out… themselves,” said Haneul.

“I want to solve it now, or else we’re not going to leave this place,” said Hangeng. Everyone was dead silent.

“No one’s going to tell us?” asked Hangeng, everyone shook their head in response. He walked to Kyuhyun and held his shirt. “Hurry up and tell us or we’re not leaving!” he threatened him.

“Hyung!” exclaimed Ryeowook. Everyone tried pulling them apart but Hangeng didn’t stop.

“What happened?! Are you and Yunae still dating or what?!” Hangeng asked angrily.

“Hyung! Stop it!” shouted Yesung. Hangeng finally let go of Kyuhyun and he fell to the ground. He backed away and tried staying away from Hangeng.

“Is this it? You won’t tell the story because of a girl?” asked Hangeng. Kyuhyun stood up and held Hangeng’s shirt.

“Yunae’s not just a girl! She’s special! She’s the only girl for me! Don’t you dare just call her ‘a girl’ again!” Kyuhyun threatened Hangeng.

“Hyung!” shouted Henry and pulled him off.

“Yunae is sweet, loving, caring and bright! She’s better than you think!” shouted Kyuhyun.

“Well then tell me the stupid story!” demanded Hangeng.

“It’s not just a stupid story! It’s one that tore Yunae and me apart!”

“Guys! Please don’t fight!” begged Ha Ni.

“Tell that to him! He started it!” shouted Kyuhyun.

“I’m just trying to be a good hyung!” shouted Hangeng.

“Why would you want to know? Who said you can come into our love lives and try and fix things?!”

“You know how hard it’s been since Leeteuk and Heechul left?! If you’re not going to respect your hyung then why don’t you just leave?!” Hangeng shouted without thinking. Everyone was shocked but Hangeng tried avoiding eye-contact with them.

“I thought you guys had a good relationship,” said Haneul, “but what is this? Fighting, then asking to leave the group?”

“If… if you want me to… f-“ said Kyuhyun.

“DON’T YOU DARE SAY THAT KYUHYUN!” shouted Haneul. “You two… just… you just… not even words can explain how disappointed I am in you two.” Everyone silently agreed and lowered their heads.

“Hankyung oppa, why would you say that?” asked Su-Hyeon.

“I…-“

“Kyuhyun,” said Yunae catching everyone’s attention, “you still haven’t answered my question properly. Why is there so much hate in this world?” Jaehyun walked up to Yunae slowly.

“Y-Yunae-sshi… mianhae,” said Jaehyun. She fell to her knees and bowed. “Please… don’t forgive me for what I did. You don’t have to forgive me, hate me all you want, please don’t blame Kyuhyun oppa… please…”

“You’re wasting your time, get up,” said Yunae but Jaehyun refused.

“No… please say you hate me and not Kyuhyun oppa,” said Jaehyun. Eunhyuk waked to Jaehyun and tried picking her up but she wouldn’t budge.

“Jaehyun-sshi, please get up,” said Eunhyuk.

“No, not until she says she doesn’t hate Kyuhyun oppa,” said Jaehyun.

“Someone, get her up already,” said Yunae. Eunhyuk kept struggling with Jaehyun but she wouldn’t get up.

“Please… please,” Jaehyun begged. Yunae stared at her with tearful eyes. “Kick me… if you want to…”

“Bwo?” asked Yunae.

“Kick me, punch me, wack me, I don’t care, whatever it takes to make you believe that Kyuhyun oppa is innocent!”

“Jaehyun-sshi…”

“Do it!” shouted Jaehyun. Yunae bent down to Jaehyun touched her am and she slightly flinched.

“Jaehyun-sshi, I do not hate Kyuhyun, but I also don’t believe he’s as innocent as you think,” said Yunae in her soft voice.

“But, I’m the one who ruined your relationship, I’m the one to blame,” said Jaehyun. Everyone was amazed how truthful Jaehyun was.

“No, you’re not, maybe Kyuhyun and I just need a bit of time off,” said Yunae and Kyuhyun was disappointed.

“Time off? But you were perfect for each other,” said Aura.

“Mianhae,” said Yunae.

“At least,” said Hangeng, “tell us why you’re covered in scratches and blood. “

“… This is Kyuhyun and my special place. But it is not entirely ours, many animals come out at night… dangerous animals…” said Yunae slowly.

“You came here at night?” asked Minjee.

“Neh… it was frightening, I lived through it though…” replied Yunae and tears slowly fell down her hot cheeks.

A tall black figure was in front of her and she knew exactly who it was.

“Kyuhyun, before I forgive you, answer me properly and give me a good one. Why is there so much hate in this world?” asked Yunae. Kyuhyun sighed.

“Maybe… because… wherever there is light, there is always a bit of darkness. Darkness will be everywhere but light is always overpowering it. Sometimes the darkness takes over, but the light will find a way to win, it just takes time,” replied Kyuhyun. Yunae looked at him and managed to smile.

“Good answer…” said Yunae then got up and hugged him tightly. Hangeng walked up to them slowly.

“Er… Kyuhyun ah, mianhae,” said Hangeng.

“Mianhae hyung, I shouldn’t have acted like that,” said Kyuhyun.

“Me neither, and, DON’T leave Super Junior.”

“Arasso hyung, let’s just get out of here and talk about what we’re going to say,” said Kyuhyun.

“Wait, I know a place we can talk about it peacefully. It’s nice and no one will bother us,” suggested Eunhyuk. A couple of them exchanged glances then they agreed.

“Lead the way,” said Hangeng and they left. They arrived at a small meadow along a stream in a few hours.

stream-by-the-meadow.jpg

“Wow, this place looks so free,” said Ha Ni.

“When’d you find this place?” asked Kibum.

“A long time ago actually, I came here whenever I was sad,” replied Eunhyuk. “Wait here, it’s getting dark.” He ran somewhere else and came back with a bunch of lanterns and set them in a special order.  He had a remote in his hand and he pressed a button then the lanterns lit up in a rainbow order.

“Wow,” said Haneul amazed.

“Now it looks really romantic,” said Sookyung.

“It’s so pretty,” commented Hae Sun.

 Everyone sat down and they started talking.

“What are we going to say?” asked Eunhyuk.

“If we tell the truth, it could cause fans to go crazy and mad,” said Siwon.

“Right… but it’s for the best,” said Ryeowook.

“We can’t keep it a secret forever,” said Hangeng.

“Neither can we disappoint our fans, they mean everything to us,” said Kyuhyun.

“What if it’s too late? What if… they already caught us with the girls? How are we going to explain that, especially if we were holding hands? Or kissing? Hugging?” asked Donghae.

“We can’t control the media, everything they use might torture us forever,” said Yesung. Hangeng stood up and turned to everyone else.

“This is enough, we need to show them how important the girls are to our lives! Everyone with me?” asked Hangeng. Everyone exchanged glances before looking back at Hangeng and decided on what they’ll do.
--

Tomorrow I will have school! T_T I really hate school! Soooo boring! SO imight only update around twice a week. 

Vote:  http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/7428

Comment!