Baby! House!

Memories of Love

@alexpop exactly
@JaceStar8 Yeah XD


This chapter will be filled with pictures, Enjoy! ;D
--

2011, August 14, 3:00 pm

Ryeowook and (2) Haneul just came back home from their walk in the park. They had gotten along well, but before anyone knew it, they were caring for each other like oppa and dongsaeng.

“Haneul-sshi… can I ask you something?” asked Ryeowook as they sat down on the couch.

“Neh, anything oppa,” replied Haneul.

“I know we only met two days ago, but I really like you. Would you be my girlfriend?” asked Ryeowook. Haneul was speechless, she gritted her teeth together. She wanted to answer, but nothing came out as if were dry.

“Neh, oppa…” Haneul finally choked out. Ryeowook smiled and kissed her cheek.

“Gomawo, Haneul-sshi,” said Ryeowook and they spent the day together while everyone else were at their schedules. No one knew that (1) Haneul was eavesdropping on Ryeowook and (2) Haneul’s conversation.

“Yes!” she quietly whispered to herself. “He’s finally gotten over me, Ryeowook oppa, I hope you will someday thank me, and have a happy life with her. Because I know you will.”

 

2011, October 7, 9:00 am

Haneul was sitting in a hospital bed and patted her big round tummy. ‘The baby’s going to come tomorrow…’ she thought as she smiled at Sungmin who was holding her hand, sitting next to her bed.

“Jagiya, do you think the baby will be overdue?” asked Sungmin.

“Let’s hope not, I don’t want to be here for more than two weeks. And let’s also hope you won’t fall asleep again, like all those other times,” replied Haneul making Sungmin snicker.

“Neh, I’ll be wide awake and here to support you.”

“Gomawo oppa.”

“What do you want? Boy or girl?” asked Sungmin.

“I think…. Boy,” replied Haneul.

“Jinja? I want a girl…”

“If we did then she would have the same cute looks.”

“Wouldn’t a boy also inherit my cuteness?”

“I dunno, maybe,” replied Haneul chuckling.

 

2011, October 8, 9:00 pm

(Okay, the baby was born at somewhere around 7:30 pm-8:00 pm, I’m gonna skip it ‘cuz I dunno exactly how to put the scene into words…)

Haneul was relieved all the pain was gone. She sighed and banged her head on the pillow.

“Haneul-sshi, here’s your baby,” said the doctor with a baby wrapped in a towel.

“It’s a boy!” she gasped. “He’s cute, like you oppa,” she said looking at Sungmin.

“Jinja, let me see,” said Sungmin and carried the baby into his arms. “Neh, can I show everyone else?” asked Sungmin.

“Neh, be careful.” Sungmin carried the baby into the hallway where all of the members were waiting. They crowded around Sungmin and smiled.

“My baby…” whispered Sungmin.

“Wow, he looks like you, so cute,” said Henry.

“Now I want to get married, Sungmin’s lucky,” said Kyuhyun.

“Boy?” asked Siwon.

“Neh,” replied Sungmin.

“What are you going to name him?” asked Leeteuk.

“We haven’t decided yet…”

“Um, excuse me, Sungmin-sshi?” asked a nurse. Everyone turned to her and stepped back. “I need to make the birth certificate by 10:00 pm. I need the name of your baby.”

“Oooh, make one fast Sungmin,” Kyuhyun said teasingly.

“Shut up. I’m thinking of one…” said Sungmin slightly rocking up and down. He thought of a good name that Haneul would be happy with. “I’ll name him…. Lee Kwangjoo.”

“Kwangjoo? Are you sure?”

“Neh, I’m sure.”

“Okay then, thank you.” Everyone carried on adoring the baby.

“What do you think? Will he have bad habits the same as his uncles?” asked Leeteuk.

“Haha, very funny. I’ll make sure nothing bad rubs onto him.”

“Wow, Sungmin – the protective appa! I’m soooooo scared!” said Henry sarcastically.

“Neh! You better watch out because if anyone does something wrong you’ll get your kicked.” Sungmin said intensively.

“Let’s go see Haneul!” Kyuhyun said. They ran into Haneul’s room and she covered her ears as they chanted and celebrated loud enough for the whole hospital to hear.

“Ya! Be quiet!” shouted Haneul and they settled down.

“Guess what Sungmin did?” said Eunhyuk.

“What?”

“He named your baby.”

“Jinja? What did you name him?” Haneul asked as they all turned to Sungmin.

“Kwangjoo,” replied Sungmin.

“Oooh, gomawo oppa! It’s a nice name.”

“Annyeong! Haneul!” (2) Haneul came rushing into the room and questioning (1) Haneul fastly. “You had the baby? Where is it? Boy or girl? What did you name-“

“Wow, Haneul-sshi, calm down!” ordered Ryeowook. (2) Haneul immediately stopped and looked at Ryeowook.

“But oppa! I’m going to become an auntie!” she said happily jumping up and downclapping her hands.

“I know, it’s exciting.”

“When are you gonna have one, Haneul?” asked Kyuhyun to (2) Haneul. Ryeowook and (2) Haneul glared at him and he backed away.

“I’ll have one when I want to, arasso?”

“Arasso…”

“So when are you going to be released from the hospital…. Again?” asked Donghae.

“Two days,” replied Haneul.

“Can we take pictures? I really want to show my friends, I’ve become an uncle!” asked Eunhyuk.

“Only when he’s sleeping, and don’t take flashed ones, turn them off. And don’t be too noisy,” replied Haneul.

“So it’s a boy?” asked (2) Haneul.

“Neh, his name is Kwangjoo. Sungmin named him,” replied (1) Haneul.

“Jinja?! Aigoo, cute name.” Kwangjoo fell asleep in his mother’s arms, they all took pictures and they talked for a while longer then returned to their schedules.

 

2011, October 10, 12:00 pm

Haneul was released from the hospital bought clothes, diapers, a baby seat, cream, powder, soap, toys, shampoo etc. on the way home with Sungmin and finally returned home with their wallets empty and no money in the bank accounts.

“Why didn’t you buy anything like this BEFORE?” asked Haneul.

“I thought the baby was going to be overdue, plus I had schedules,” replied Sungmin.

“You should’ve still organized some of these things.”

“Mianhae...”

“It’s okay-wait! Have you organized anything for the wedding? It’s going to be in two months, isn’t it?” asked Haneul.

“… I have organized most things… but ‘most things’ are the minor things…” replied Sungmin. Haneul sighed.

“Looks like I won’t be sleeping that much for a few weeks…” Haneul muttered to herself. Haneul realised they were on a different road. “Jagiya, aren’t we going back to the dorms?”

“Ani.”

“Then where are we going?” Sungmin smirked.

“I actually did organize something for when we came back.”

“Which is?”

“You’ll see when we get there. Everything’s already set up.”

“Don’t start getting suspicious, you know what I’ll find out sooner or later.”

“It’s a good thing, it’s a surprise.” They finally arrived at their destination. It was close to the SM Building and the city, only a 15-minute walk from the building. Haneul looked at ‘the surprise’. She dropped her jaw and she could not believe what was right in front of her eyes.

“Jagiya…. Is this A NEW HOUSE?!!” Haneul asked almost speechless.

“Keure, just for our family. It’s just us,” replied Sungmin smiling. “Am I a good husband or what?” Haneul rolled her eyes. Then there was a sudden popping sound and the members and (2) Haneul came out celebrating as if it were a party.

They chanted ‘HanMin!’ and ran around the whole front yard. They even set up a picnic in the front yard. Haneul couldn’t help but smile.

“Okay, I’ll admit. You’ve always been a good husband,” said Haneul. “Oh wait, I’m going to go change Kwangjoo into some new clothes quickly.”

“Actually, change him in the car. The inside of the house is a surprise, besides, you might get lost,” said Kyuhyun.

“Right….” said Haneul then changed Kwangjoo in the car. She returned to everyone else with Kwangjoo in her arms.

“Awww!! Aigoo, so cute!” (2) Haneul said as Kwangjoo looked back at her.

“Aw, now let’s go inside,” said Sungmin. They went inside and the whole tour around the house, Haneul was speechless-both of them (not even (2) Haneul saw it).

Inside

Living Room

Kitchen

Bathroom

Do I even have to mention the OTHER toilet?!

 

The Bedrooms

Mum and Dad (Sungmin and Haneul)

They put in a cot for Kwangjoo, like this:  

Three Other bedrooms

The Playrooms

Outside

The Pool

The Garden

… Let’s say…. The place to play a little bit of sport

Except the gates and roads are just… trees.

O.O oh . I want that house.

“How much did this all cost?!” Haneul asked finally managing to choke out some words.

“A lot, but it’s worth it-if we live here for a long time,” replied Sungmin.

“Sungmin… I don’t know what to say. Thank you! Thank You! Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU! You are the best husband in the whole world! Thank you! A MILLION TIMES THANK YOU!”

“You’re the luckiest girl in the world,” said (2) Haneul. “If I had the chance to live here, I’d take it without thinking.”

“That’s because I trust her,” said Sungmin hugging Haneul from behind, “do you trust me?”

“Of course. I’ll make living here worth being with you. No matter what, no one can replace you,”  she replied and they kissed.

“Ewww! Leave that for late, I’m gonna set up an Xbox 360 in the Playroom! Let’s go!”  exclaimed Eunhyuk and everyone raced to the Playroom except for Haneul and Sungmin who were enjoying their moments together looking at the house.
--

Comment!