Everyone Keeps Lying

Memories of Love

 

Haneul had settled down and stopped crying for a while. She sat in Ryeowook’s room staring at the ground. She heard knocking and looked at the door to see Kyuhyun leaning on the door. He gave her a small smile and sat next to her.

“Hey, come on, don’t cry anymore. Tell me what happened,” whispered Kyuhyun. Haneul looked at him with red and teary eyes.

“K-K-Kyuhyun o-o-ppa…” she said then started sobbing.

“Sssh, it’s okay, don’t worry. No one is going to pressure you just throw out all of your confusion and sadness at me, everything’s going to be alright.” Haneul explained to him what happened and then continued sobbing. After a while she stopped sobbing and was resting her head on Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

“Now I think Ryeowook oppa is going to break up with me…” she whispered.

“Don’t think about that, he still loves you,” said Kyuhyun.

“He will, I know it…”

“He might, you don’t know yet, get back out there and explain to the world how you feel. Don’t back down and let other people bash you up, you’ve already had enough bashing from the beginning when you started dating hyung.”

“Oppa, can you promise me something?” asked Haneul. “Can you promise me that you will always stay by my side, please?”

“Of course, you’re my dongseng. But let me tell you something, I treat you way better than those big idiots,” said Kyuhyun chuckling which made Haneul finally smile after hours of crying.

“You really are the evil maknae.”

“Why else would fangirls love me?”

“This is really bad, you see how many people bashed her?” asked Leeteuk on the computer while everyone was surrounding him and Haneul was still in the room with Kyuhyun. “Look at this: She’s a total loser now, she broke Ryeowook oppa’s heart. She doesn’t deserve to be with him, neither hang around Super Junior oppa.”

“Poor oppa, they should break up. I bet she’s too busy chasing other guys as well than actually doing something like make more songs? She’s been doing nothing ever since she came out of the hospital, what a lazy ,” said Heechul reading out a comment from a blog.

“Here’s another one,” Kangin said pointing to a new one. “How can Haneul unnie do this? She was my idol, but now that she broke Ryeowook oppa’s heart I don’t think she deserves to sing any longer.”

“Look at this other blog, the comments just gets worst!” exclaimed Eunhyuk on another computer. Everyone surrounded him as he read out a comment. “I never liked her, what a backstabber. Ryeowook oppa made a bad decision about dating her, and Super Junior oppas made the worst decision to even support her, let alone hang around them. Then there’s-“

“Just shut up! I don’t to talk about it!” shouted Ryeowook storming out of the room and into the bathroom slamming the door shut. Everyone looked at the direction he stormed off in and then returned to the computer screen looking at more blogs and comments.

“Okay, that’s enough, there’s too much cussing in the comments,” said Donghae backing away from the crowd. Everyone sat on the two couches and everything was silent.

“You made a decision of what you’re gonna do yet?” asked Kyuhyun still comforting Haneul.

“Yeah, I’m gonna talk to Ryeowook, I’ll try to be brave this time…” replied Haneul. Haneul fell asleep in Kyuhyun’s arms. He took her to his room so she could sleep for the rest of the night then he joined the others who were in the middle of a meeting.

“Is she okay?” asked Eunhyuk.

“Yeah, she fell asleep while crying but she says she’ll talk to Ryeowook tomorrow, by the way, where is he?” asked Kyuhyun.

“He’s in the bathroom, and I have no idea why but I think it was because it was the closest room from the computer. I don’t think he’s even doing anything in there,” replied Leeteuk. There was silence but then everyone went to sleep.

The next day everyone had a schedule but Ryeowook wasn’t leaving for his schedule until noon. Every member left, one by one after Ryeowook cooked them breakfast. Haneul peeked into the Living Room and saw Ryeowook reading a book.

‘This is it, I have to talk to him and explain what happened, even if he breaks up with me… I don’t even think myself that I deserve him anymore, after treating me like a princess, I DON’T DESERVE HIM!’ thought Haneul.

“Ryeowook oppa,” said Haneul.

‘Damn! I’m not ready to talk to him! What was I thinking?! Why did I just say his name-now he’s looking at me, better say something!’

“Uh… oppa can we talk?” asked Haneul. Ryeowook nodded and Haneul sat next to him. “Oppa, are you mad at me?”

“No, I’m not,” replied Ryeowook. Haneul widened her eyes in surprise.

“Y-You’re not?”

“No but, Haneul, why? What happened?” asked Ryeowook. Haneul was about to smile until he asked that question. She frowned, almost the exact same one as yesterday’s and began sobbing again. “W-Wait, I wasn’t-Haneul don’t cry, please.”

(Listen to this while reading http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWuxzzuqc-w but make sure it’s a little low)

“I’m sorry oppa, I just thought that the question would have never come up but I guess everyone’s going to be asking that until I give them a clear answer,” said Haneul. She explained to him what happened and finally stopped crying.

“Haneul, don’t cry. Unfortunately, this time I’m serious,” said Ryeowook.

“What do you mean?” asked Haneul confused.

“I’m saying…”

“Oppa… you’re not seriously saying that-“

“I said I’m being serious this time. Yes-“

“You want to break up?!” asked Haneul.

Ryeowook looked at her as Haneul’s vision started to become blurry. He nodded saying, “Mianhae…” then stood up and left for his schedule.

Haneul stood still on the couch looking out into space. Tears started flowing down her cheeks and she sat there crying and not wiping them away. She didn’t bind herself into a small ball to cry, neither bend down or cover her face or even move. Even hours passed, not one member was back from their schedule.

Her loneliness made her cry even more.

‘I thought Kyuhyun oppa was supposed to be back by now… and he even promised that he’ll be by my side… why does this have to happen to me?’ thought Haneul.

After crying she finally wiped her tears away and finally moved off the couch. She walked to her room and opened the curtain. She looked at the two people across the street. They were kissing-wait… Kyuhyun?!

‘Is… that K-Kyuhyun oppa? No! He-He can’t be-he promised he would be by my side!’ Haneul screamed in her head. She walked up to the window, she held her hand up to the window.

She continued starring at the two, then she went literally went crazy.

‘I can’t take it anymore! Why?! Why does everything have to be like this?! Why does everyone keep on breaking their promise?! WHY?!’ Haneul screamed in her mind. She sat on her bed and still staring at Kyuhyun kissing the girl while holding her head tightly. ‘I thought I could trust everyone! But they just lie!’

She got a chair and threw it at the window causing Kyuhyun to break the kiss and look at the dorms. He heard a loud crashing noise and then saw Haneul, the broken glass and the chair. He ran to the dorms trying to get to Haneul’s room quickly.

Haneul couldn’t take it anymore, she let herself fall and her head banged on her bedside cupboard. She landed on the floor and fainted.

Kyuhyun opened Haneul’s door, only to find her unconscious on the floor. He ran to her, he saw blood covering his hand and Haneul’s hair.

“Haneul! Haneul! Haneul!” shouted Kyuhyun. She wouldn’t wake up. “I’m taking her to the hospital then,” he said to himself.