Kwangjoo Problems/Christmas Part 1

Memories of Love

@tina_luvs_music Videos with a lot of funny memories ^^
@kaitlyntheillestt thought, that was the only bit I’m going to write of their honeymoon, too lazy to write the rest, haha XD
--

2011, December 20, 1:00 pm

It had already been 6 days since the start of Haneul and Sungmin’s honeymoon. They were going to leave and go back to Seoul tomorrow. It had been a long time since they had fun together. Though, they couldn’t wait to go back and spend time as a family with their son and find out more about their future.

Meanwhile, everyone was taking care of Kwangjoo… you might think they’re enjoying it, but it’s torture since they had no experience taking care of a baby besides Donghae who spoiled him. Whenever Kwangjoo would cry, Donghae was the one who took care of him, yet he was so troublesome when he wouldn’t stay still while a bath.

Even if there were more than 20 people taking care of him, none of them could control him. Jaewon, Hae Mi, Eunji and Jaehwon were still staying at Haneul’s house as well.

“How does Haneul and Sungmin do this?” asked Ha Ni sighing.

“I thought taking care of babies was easy! But Kwangjoo is so cute! I was deceived,” said Aura.

“He’s always using aegyo on us like we can be tricked so easily,” said Henry.

“Too bad, you’re all so lazy, he’s really cute and sweet when you get close to him,” said Donghae with Kwangjoo in his arms. “You guys never help, he’s scared of everyone. You’re all gonna be bad parents when you have your own children.”

“I bet none of you know how to take care of a baby at all, we had 6 years’ experience,” said Jaewon referring ‘we’ to him and Hae Mi.

“Yeah? And what about Donghae? You three are spoiling him too much!” said Eunhyuk.

“That’s the only way to keep him happy. He loves Uncle Fishy the best,” said Donghae acting arrogant.

“Stop kissing up to yourself. He’ll love anyone who treats him nicely,” said Leeteuk.

“You’re ruining the moment!”

“There was no moment!” everyone shouted at him getting annoyed.

“He uses his aegyo on you, the reason why you think he’s cute and sweet,” said Haru.

“You’re all just really bad at taking care of babies. You’ll see, once he’s settled down, like now, you’ll like him, like you always have,” said Donghae playing with Kwangjoo. Everyone watched them as the little aegyo prince giggled.

“Awwww! He is so cute!!!!”  said (2) Haneul. “Sorry guys, I’m being tricked but I’m soooo falling for it, who says that innocent baby is a devil?”

“Yeah! He’s so cute!”  all of the girls said surrounding Kwangjoo. He giggled and smiled more and the boys groaned.

“We’re losing to a baby…” said Heechul. “That devil… tricking them…”

“A… baby? A baby…” muttered Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun oppa~! Come play with us~!” said Yunae.

“Alright!” said Kyuhyun starting to play with Kwangjoo.

“Thanks again, TraitorKyu,” said Siwon. “Now you’ve lost your dignity.”

“I cannot believe we’re losing to a baby…” Heechul muttered repeatedly.

“There’s nothing we can do. That little guy has more aegyo than anyone in this room,” said Ryeowook.

“All we can say is that, Kwangjoo will definitely get the ladies when he grows up,” said Siwon. All of the boys sighed.

“Just wait until he starts sleeping, that’s when the girls will be creepily stalking him,” said Yesung. Once Kwangjoo was tired Donghae rocked him to sleep and put him in his cot. It was true was Yesung said, the girls were watching him, almost every second for over an hour.

“Now just wait until one of us go to sleep, no one will be watching us,” said Yesung.

“Why would anyone want to be watching us anyway?” asked Heechul.

“Stalkers like them,” replied Leeteuk pointing to the girls surrounding the cot. The girls heard him and glared at him. Leeeuk hid behind Heechul and pointed at Yesung. “He said it!”

“No I didn’t!”

“It’s creepy how whatever Yesung says something will happen, it comes true,” said Eunhyuk.

“Look how they spoil him, I bet for Christmas everyone will buy him something,” said Heechul glaring at the baby. They got a video call from Haneul’s phone, they picked it up and complained how Kwangjoo was acting.

“That little devil is taking our girls!” complained Heechul.

“He’s using so much aegyo and tricking them! Now Kyuhyun, Jaewon and Donghae!” said Leeteuk.

“We’ll be back tomorrow, don’t worry. Is he behaving badly?” asked Haneul.

“Yes!” everyone shouted at her.

“And no, not just because he’s using so much aegyo that he’s taking away your girls,” said Haneul.

“Yes!”

“How?”

“He’s been crying, whining, being spoilt, being stalked-“

“By who?”

“The girls! They can’t stop watching him while he sleeps!” said Yesung.

“I want to be stalked while my sleep…” said Heechul. Everyone looked at him weirdly.

“Anyway,” said Haneul, “Anything else?”

“He’s being MAGERLY spoilt!” everyone shouted.

“Arasso, keep spoiling him, it’s the only way to keep him happy, Donghae must be doing a good job,” said Haneul. “See ya’ tomorrow!” And the conversation ended. They continued glaring at the baby.

“I can’t wait until Haneul and Sungmin get back,” said Kibum. They all sulked for the rest of the day. Haneul and Sungmin came back the next day at 12:30 pm and all of the boys cheered hugging them.

“What’s everyone so happy about?” asked Sungmin.

“Thank you sooooo so much! We don’t have to be tortured anymore!”  cheered Heechul.

“What’s wrong?”  asked Haneul. The girls didn’t even realise that Sungmin and Haneul came back, and instead just kept playing with Kwangjoo. Haneul picked up Kwangjoo and caught everyone’s attention. “So what’s wrong?”

“We told you yesterday!” everyone shouted.

“No way, he wasn’t any trouble at all. He was being so cute and calm, no trouble was caused, besides the guys constant whining,” said Aura.

“Because! He was spoilt! Whining! Using aegyo to trick you! Crying! Torturing us!”  the members yelled.

“No he wasn’t! You’re just jealous because Kyuhyun and Donghae had the guts to play with him,” said Yunae.

“Neh, you guys didn’t treat him nicely! That’s why he cried! He loves his aunties now, his uncles, besides Donghae and Kyuhyun, are now devils towards him!”  said Minjee.

“We’re like angels,” said Yunae.

“No way!” yelled Heechul.

“Okay guys! Enough! Before you start WW3 over a baby!” shouted Haneul after putting Kwangjoo to bed.

“Okay, besides crying, whining, torturing and being spoilt, what else did he do wrong?”  asked Sungmin.

“Er… he took our girls!” said Leeteuk.

“And?”

“Aw, you’re all just being downers,” said Jaewon.

“Uh… we’re leaving!”  said Heechul and immediately pulled everyone’s bags out. “It was nice taking care of Kwangjoo let’s go guys!” instructed Heechul. All of the girls said goodbye to Kwangjoo, Sungmin and Haneul and they thanked them for taking care of him.

“We’ll be back for Christmas,” said Hae Sun.

“Arasso, gomawo!” said Sungmin. Everyone left and they sighed.

“Christmas… at our house… and for everyone… looks like we’ll be doing more shopping and money-spending, more importantly, Kwangjoo will be overflowing and surrounded by toys,”  said Haneul.

 

2011, December 25, 8:00 am

Haneul, Kwangjoo and Sungmin were already up and going for the day. There were already a few presents under the Christmas tree in the Living Room. The doorbell rang and the members along with the girls came in. Everyone was thrilled to see Kwangjoo again, mainly Donghae. He would ask, “Did you miss Uncle Fishy?” all the time.

“How many presents did everyone buy for him?”  asked Haneul.

“One from every two!” replied Shindong who was dressed up as Santa. He brought a whole sack-full and the presents under the tree increased so suddenly that Haneul could not believe it.

“And what exactly did everyone buy?” asked Haneul.

“It’s a surprise!” replied Heechul. The doorbell rang again and Sungjin came bursting in.

“Woooohooo! Christmas! I missed you hyung!” shouted Sungjin. “Oh look! Baby Kwangjoo!”

“Sungjin?” asked Sungmin still shocked from his entrance.

“Neh! I came here because mom and dad couldn’t come, they said to give you this,” replied Sungjin handing Sungmin a wrapped up box. “No, wait, I’ll put it under the tree,” said Sungjin snatching the box and put a few boxes under the tree. The tree was now officially filled with presents that it was now starting to fall, and Sungmin and Haneul still had their presents to put there.

“Wow, Kwangjoo must be very spoiled. We should’ve waited for Christmas and let everyone else buy the toys for him, the Playroom already has a lot of toys that we had to buy, now how are we going to fit this?” asked Haneul.

“Just wait until we have another child,” said Sungmin. They exchanged glances and gulped. Jaehwon just woke up and walked downstairs to see everyone was already here. She gasped and hid behind a wall. She fixed herself up a bit and smiled.

“Hey guys! When did everyone get here?” asked Jaehwon.

“Just a few moments ago!” everyone said.

“Oh! Sungjin oppa! Did you buy me something?” asked Jaehwon turning to Sungjin.

“Of course, under the tree,” replied Sungjin. Jaehwon rushed over to the tree and tried finding her present.

“Wow, we can open it later, for now just relax,” said Haneul stopping Jaehwon from ruining the about-to-fall pile of presents.

“Wow, Christmas with you guys must mean spending so much money,” comment Jaehwon after looking at the presents then turned to Haneul. “I want to open them now,” said Jaehwon.

“Fine, everyone find your presents,” instructed Haneul. There were more presents for Kwangjoo than there were for each other. Heechul really envied Kwangjoo.

“Why don’t we see what Kwangjoo got first?” suggested Ryeowook. Sungmin opened the presents for Kwangjoo.

From Eunhyuk:

From Donghae and Minjee:

From Leeteuk and Haru:

From Ryeowook and (2) Haneul:

From Shindong and Nari:

From Kibum and Sookyung:

From Heechul and Ha Ni:

From Siwon and Yoojin:

From Henry and Aura:

Hangeng and Su-Hyeon:

Kyuhyun and Yunae:

From Yesung and Hye-Jin:

From Sungjin:

From Zhou Mi and Hae Sun:

“Aw, all of them are so cute,” said Ha Ni. “I want to snatch all of them and take them home!”

“Kwangjoo… I envy him so much… no one does this to me anymore,” muttered Heechul but Ha Ni could hear him. She hit him on the head. “Ow! Why’d you do that for?”

“Because, you should be saying Kwangjoo is lucky! Not whine,” said Ha Ni.

“And why shouldn’t I?” asked Heechul.

“Because I got you this,” said Ha Ni pulling out a blue teddy bear.

“Aw, Ha Ni you’re so sweet. I also bought you this,” said Heechul giving Ha Ni a pink teddy bear.

“Oh! They match! Aw, Heechul oppa, you’re so sweet!” said Ha Ni and they kissed. “Gomawo.”

“Why does everyone have to kiss, you make me feel like a loner,” said Eunhyuk with fake tears under his eyes.

“Don’t worry, you’ll find the perfect girl soon,” said Jaehwon.

“And, no Jaehwon, you’re not going to be that perfect girl,” said Eunhyuk.

“I wasn’t talking about me!” exclaimed Jaehwon. “Idiot…” muttered Jaehwon. Then everyone looked at Kwangjoo who was covered with his presents, literally from head to toe. The doorbell rang one more time and Haneul opened it. Everyone from SMTOWN, JYP Nation, and YG Family was at the door.

“Merry Christmas!” everyone shouted.