Meeting

Memories of Love

 

“Sungmin-sshi!” shouted Super Junior’s manager running to their dorms and knocked as hard as he could on the door. “Sungmin-sshi! Hurry up and open the door!”  He shouted again. Sungmin opened the door quickly and saw his manager panting right in front of him.

“Manager hyung, what’s wrong?” asked Sungmin anxiously.

“S-Sungmin-sshi…. SooMan wants to talk to you…” replied the manager trying to catch his breath in between sentences, “I came here as fast as I could… he said he wants to talk to you and Haneul-sshi - privately.”

“Just us?” asked Sungmin. His manager nodded and finally caught his breath. He stood up properly and entered the house. “Do you want a drink? Seems like you need one.”

“Yes, please,” replied his manager and fell onto the couch. Sungmin handed him a glass of water and he gulped it all in seconds. Sungmin could not believe how fast he gulped it down.

“Thank you, I’ll return to my activities in a few minutes… nah, 30 minutes.”

“Okay then. Haneul!” Sungmin called out to his girlfriend. She came rushing into the room and greeted the manager.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” said Haneul bowing.

“Annyeong…” replied the manager still panting and unable to reply in a formal way (>.>).

“Neh oppa?” asked Haneul.

“SooMan wants to see us,” replied Sungmin grabbing the car keys and putting on a jacket.

“Just us?”

“Neh. He knows, now let’s go!” exclaimed Sungmin already leaving the house. Haneul followed behind him quickly. They got in the car and drove off to the SME building. Haneul glanced at Sungmin quickly while he just focused on the road.

‘How can he be so comfortable with this?! Doesn’t he know how scary that guy is?! He even beat up some of the DBSK members… Nothing better happen to you Sungmin!’ thought Haneul anxiously, waiting silently.

“Is there something wrong?” asked Sungmin breaking the small silence.

“A-A-Ani…” replied Haneul.

“Why are you stuttering? Just like Kyuhyun said, you are a terrible liar,” said Sungmin and got a soft punch on the arm from Haneul and chuckled.

“Ani! I’m not a bad liar! Ask me something!” exclaimed Haneul.

“Do you like brown?” asked Sungmin smirking.

“K-keure…” replied Haneul quietly.

“See! You always stutter whenever you’re lying! And even your voice goes a little high-pitched and your voice gets lower!”

“Fine…. I get your point, just hurry up!” exclaimed Haneul pouting. Sungmin knew she didn’t like to get proved wrong. They arrived at the building, got out of the car and walked up to his office. Sungmin gulped and was filled with embarrassment, not knowing that anyone else besides SNSD and Super Junior knew they were together and obviously not knowing SooMan would know already.

“Oppa, are you okay?” asked Haneul lightly shaking his arm.

“Neh, let’s just get this over and done with,” replied the pink lover and opened the door without knowing it. He looked at SooMan and almost froze. He could see his fierce eyes, getting ready to put out all of his anger out on him. Haneul stood beside him and shook him back into reality.

“Take a seat,” said SooMan slowly. They slowly sat down as they were ordered. Haneul looked at her trembling legs and hesitated to look up at the evil man in front of her. “So… do you know why you two are here?” They nodded slowly. “And what may that be Sungmin-sshi?”

“… W-We’re dating…” replied Sungmin slowly.

“That’s correct. Now do you know how I feel at the moment, Haneul-sshi?” asked SooMan turning to Haneul.

“… A-Angry…” replied Haneul.

“Correct. Do you know another reason why I’m angry?”

“Because we didn’t tell you,” they replied in unison.

“Keure, why do you think I’m angry because you two are dating?”

“We’re from the same company, and we’re not allowed to date people from the same company.”

“Exactly!” thundered SooMan making Haneul jump. She was frightened. She wanted to run away from him and leave, go anywhere just as long as she’s away from him. But some little voice in her mind told her to stay. “You two will disgrace SM Entertainment, embarrass the company and ruin your careers!”

“SooMan-sshi… we’re sorry-“

“Sorry isn’t going to cut it!” shouted SooMan banging his hand on his desk loud enough for workers to hear with made Sungmin flinch. “Do something about this soon or else everything will be ruined! You know you’re not allowed to date another idol from the same company!”

“SooMan-sshi-!”

“Something needs to be done! If the media finds out about this, we’re all in big trouble!” roared SooMan. He calmed himself down and slowly took in a breath. “So, Sungmin-sshi, what are you going to do?” asked SooMan.

“NOTHING!” snapped Sungmin standing up and looking SooMan right in the eye. “Nothing is going to get in the way of our relationship!” They glared at each other and there was a long silence.

“Sungmin, what are you going to do?” asked SooMan calmly but you could still hear the anger in his voice.

“Nothing,” replied Sungmin bluntly.

“I’m giving you one more chance, what are you going to do?” SooMan questioned.

“Nothing.”

“So… nothing? You’re not doing anything?”

“Keure.” SooMan stepped back and shook his head.

“Are you crazy?” asked SooMan with a concerned face.

“I may be crazy, but I’m still doing nothing. Nothing is going to change in our relationship,” replied Sungmin. The next thing he knew, he fell to the ground. He could feel blood running down his nose. He wiped it away and looked at SooMan.

“Don’t be a fool! Do something about this! Or I’ll have to force my way into this relationship and break it up into pieces!”  shouted SooMan.

“Please! Stop!” cried Haneul guarding Sungmin. SooMan pointed at Haneul right at her face.

“You think someone like you can stop me? A weakling like you shouldn’t even try,” commented SooMan arrogantly, “now get out of the way. Your stupid boyfriend doesn’t know what he’s saying, if you two don’t break up-“

“I understand! Just please don’t hurt him anymore!” cried Haneul.

“Don’t you dare start using that attitude towards me young lady,” demanded SooMan, “and I thought you were a wonderful, respectful and talented young lady in your trainee days. Now look at you; rude, lazy, you’re being disrespected by almost everyone in Korea now, and you’ve lost your talent.”

“Th-That’s not true!” exclaimed Haneul. “Those are lies! I still have everything I had from the beginning!”

“Ah, the stuttering. Haneul-sshi, I’ve known you since your trainee days. You think lying to me is going to work?” asked SooMan. “I can already see through your words just by hearing you speak.”

“Just stop it!” cried Haneul. “SooMan-sshi! Please forgive us and let Sungmin be happy!”

“Begging’s not going to help at all Haneul. Since you’ve been stuck around Super Junior I guess their idiotic side has rubbed off on you.”

“Don’t say anything about them in that way!” demanded Haneul.

“No, just stop Haneul,” ordered Sungmin. Haneul went to Sungmin’s side and wiped the blood off his face. In the middle of it, SooMan threw another punch at Sungmin’s stomach. Haneul glared at SooMan who slightly smirked.

“Do you have any regrets?” asked SooMan. There was a small silence. “Well, too bad. It’s too late to do anything to change it!” SooMan was about to kick Sungmin in the face but Haneul stopped him in the middle of the process.

“SooMan-sshi! I’m pregnant!” cried Haneul. There was a sudden silence that fell upon the scene. Sungmin had a shocked expression aiming towards Haneul who kept looking at SooMan. “So please stop it!”

“Haneul, when did you find out about this?” asked Sungmin.

“…Yesterday, Kyuhyun oppa drove me to the hospital… they told me I was pregnant,” replied Haneul.

“Haneul, why didn’t you tell us sooner?” asked SooMan.

“I was afraid… if Sungmin was an appa… fans, including ELF…. Would probably bash me, even more, I don’t want Sungmin’s reputation ruined and worse than before…”

“Haneul, you should’ve said that, or something could’ve seriously happened to you as well,” stated SooMan. She kept quiet as Sungmin kept looking at Haneul uncertain of what she just said.

“We’ll talk about this later,” instructed SooMan, “but for the time being, you Sungmin,” he pointed to the pink lover, “better do something about this, or you’re no longer a Super Junior member.”

“That’s not fair!” shouted Haneul. “Just because he doesn’t break up with me he’ll get kicked out of Super Junior?!”

“Or maybe better, the company.”

“SooMan-sshi! Blame me for everything! Sungmin has nothing to do with this! It’s my fault! Everything is my fault!”

“I said, we’ll talk about this later, Haneul-sshi,” said SooMan then whispered something in Haneul’s ear. She nodded, “now both of you, get out of my office, now,” he intrsucted. They both bowed respectfully and left quietly.

“Oppa, are you okay?” asked Haneul desperate for an answer immediately.

“Of course… I’m going to be an appa, keke…” replied Sungmin slightly giggling. Haneul sighed in relief. She rolled her eyes and smiled.

“Fine, come on. We’ll get those wounds fixed up,” instructed Haneul. They drove back home without a sight of any member. Haneul put a few bandages on Sungmin and let him rest for a while. After he woke up from his small nap he called Haneul.

“Haneul! I want to talk to you!” called Sungmin. Haneul  came rushing into the room immediately and sat beside him.

“Neh? Oppa, is there something wrong?” asked Haneul.

“Ani, but why didn’t you tell me you were pregnant sooner?”

“Mian, I didn’t know what to do. I talked it out with Kyuhyun oppa, he said I should do what I thought was right, and I thought telling you a few days after would be better than just straight after finding out… mian.”

“Mian! Mian! Mian! Don’t be sorry! I’m happy! I’m excited! I want to be a daddy as soon as possible!” Sungmin cheered.

“Alright. Get ready for your schedule tonight, I’ll be home cooking dinner for the rest of the members-“

“Are you going to tell them?” asked Sungmin.

“If you want me to…”

“Great! Can I tell them with you?”

“Ani! You have a schedule!” exclaimed Haneul.

“Aish! Fine!” shouted Sungmin. They both smirked then hugged. When all of the members came back from their schedules and Sungmin went to his schedule Haneul got everyone to sit in the Living Room.

“I have something to announce. I… am… I am pregnant,” announced Haneul. Everyone jumped up and cheered.

“Yes! We’re all going to become appas!!!” the all cheered. Then they chanted ‘appa’ and jumped around for a few moments.

“Ya! Not all of you!” shouted Haneul over the top of them. The immediately stopped chanting and jumping and faced her.

“Why not?” they asked in sync.

“You think any of you are my husband?”

“Well, Sungmin isn’t,” stated Eunhyuk.

“Fine! Fine! Celebrate all you want then!” exclaimed Haneul and they continued jumping around and cheering.

‘Sungmin, hurry up and propose to me!’thought Haneul as some of the members hugged her and jumped with her, ‘Or better yet, you’ll be coming home any second now with a box in your hand and propose to me! I can’t let EVERYONE be my child’s appa!'