He's back!

Memories of Love

@alexpop everyone feels that way ^^
@kaitlyntheillestt yup! Congrats!
@AvyA7X that’s what I was also thinking when I saw the application XD
@LuvvKyuWook I love them as well, so beautiful, especially the hanfu <3

This chapter may finally have appearances of two members (that are not currently active in the band) Also, remember the Christmas chapter in Music Troubles (the prequel)? I rewrote it. So Sungmin gave Haneul seven necklaces! And they all represent something. Read it, cuz the necklaces play a big role in the next chapter. Link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/26446/12

Enjoy!
--

2011, November 16, 1:45 pm, Seoul

Haneul was about to walk out of the house with Kwangjoo in her arms until she heard something crash onto the floor. She put Kwangjoo on the couch and was searching in the direction the noise. She was in the Living Room where a picture frame fell and the glass shattered.

She carefully swept up the pieces and looked at the picture. It was a picture of her and her friend whom she met in Beijing, Kim Su-Hyeon. She was studying at a university in Beijing.

Su-Hyeon…. Has something happened to you?’ Haneul asked herself. ‘Did you fail an exam? Or are you heartbroken again?’ Haneul had just recently discovered about Su-Hyeon’s past failed relationships, and she seemed weak whenever she broke up with her boyfriend, especially someone who cared for her then suddenly left her with an unknown reason leaving her heartbroken.

Su-Hyeon… you better contact me soon,’ thought Haneul then left the house. Suddenly when Sungmin opened the door he immediately heard a phone ringing. He picked up Haneul’s cell phone and saw the name ‘Su-Hyeonie’.

“Yeoboseyo?” Sungmin answered the phone.

“Yeobseyo. Is this Haneul unnie?” the person asked sounding as if they were going to cry.

“Ani, this is her husband, Sungmin,” replied Sungmin.

“Is Haneul unnie there?” they asked sniffling.

“Ani, she just left a half hour ago.”

“Okay then… can you tell her I called for me?”

“Excuse me but, who are you?” asked Sungmin.

“Kim Su-Hyeon imnida, Haneul unnie i chingu imnida (I’m Kim Su-Hyeon, I’m Haneul unnie’s friend),” replied the person.

“Why’d you call?”

“I-I….” the person was unable to continue.

“Are you still there?”

“I am it’s just that… I needed Haneul unnie to help me with something, privately. Is that okay? Can you please just tell her I called her and I need her help?”

“Okay then, I’ll tell her.”

“Gomawo, Sungmin-sshi.” And they ended the call.

“What was that about? Sounded like she was really heartbroken…” Sungmin said aloud. A few hours later Haneul came back home with Kwangjoo and Sungmin notified her about the call.

“She called me?” asked Haneul.

“She said she needed your help,” replied Sungmin. Haneul put Kwangjoo into his cot and immediately started pressing numbers on her phone. “Who are you calling?”

“Her,” replied Haneul reffering to the caller. Her friend answered her phone.

“Yeobseyo? Haneul unnie?” asked the person.

“Su-Hyeon! What happened?” asked Haneul.

“It was... terrifying… I can’t tell anyone else. You have to come to Beijing and visit. Otherwise I can’t tell you.”

“Why? What’s wrong?”

“Just… please, come.”

“I can’t I have to organize a wedding which is in one month and I have a family to take care of. I can’t just pack up and leave on my own.”

“But I need your help, you’re my only hope of getting me out of here.”

“Get out of where? Su-Hyeon, be straight-forward or else I can’t help you.”

“Just please come unnie! I’m scared. I can’t go anywhere anymore because… of the investigation. I can’t explain right now, I’m too scared I’m almost out of breath… I might faint at any moment…. Please, help me unnie.”

“Are you sure I’m the only one who can save you?”

“Yes, I can’t trust anyone… other… than… you…” they said breathing heavily. Then Haneul heard her phone drop and someone who sounded familiar called out to her.

“Su-Hyeon!” they shouted. Haneul couldn’t understand the rest since they were speaking Chinese. She couldn’t hear Su-Hyeon’s voice anymore.

( Listen while reading: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4wUfZD6oc )

 

“H-H…. Hankyung… is that you?” she shouted into the phone loud enough for the person to hear her, and Sungmin who just entered the room.

“Is Hankyung on the phone?! Let me talk to him!” exclaimed Sungmin.

“Ani! This is serious,” said Haneul seriously.

“Hankyung is that you? Hankyung?” Haneul asked.

“Haneul? Haneul, is that you? It’s me, Hankyung. How do you know Su-Hyeon?” asked Hangeng.

“Hankyung! Su-Hyeon was a friend I met in Beijing.”

“Haneul, she needs you to save her. She’s too scared to be left alone, someone’s out to kill her. We need you, please come to Beijing and save her!”

“I’m married to Sungmin oppa, and I already had a baby. My wedding is next month, and my baby is only one month old. I can’t just leave-“

“He wants you to go to Beijing?” asked Sungmin. “Let me talk to him.” He snatched the phone off of Haneul.

“Hankyung-!”

“Haneul, she’s been calling you repeatedly for the last week, why haven’t you picked the phone up? She’s depending on you to save her.”

“Hankyung! It’s Sungmin! Hyung, I’ve miss you so much!”

“Sungmin! Please convince Haneul to come to Beijing to save her friend. We want to get out of here, now!”

“What’s happening? Are you two okay?”

“No, we’re not. Come to Beijing and we’ll explain everything to you. Then, you MUST take us to Seoul immediately, please.” Hangeng begged. Sungmin glanced at Haneul and Kwangjoo, who was sleeping peacefully in his cot, and finally made his decision.

“Alright hyung, we’re going,” said Sungmin and Haneul immediately smacked him on the head. Then she started silently but furiously mouthing about what he’s done.

“GOMAWO SUNGMIN! You are a life saver, please be here soon.”

“Okay, we’ll be there by tomorrow. Hope you got your bags packed.”

“We’ve had that ready four days ago.”

“Alright, we’ll see you soon, bye.”

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!” asked Haneul.

“Mianhae jagiya, but do you realise how much they need us?”

“I know, but I’m too busy! This wedding needs to be perfect! Otherwise it’ll be ruined!” she complained almost tearing up. Sungmin kissed her interrupting her complaining. Their lips parted and he looked into her eyes seriously yet innocently. He clutched her arms.

“Jagiya, all weddings aren’t perfect. No wedding can be perfect. Think about it, we’ll be back in two days, you’ll get to see your friend again and me… everyone gets to see Hankyung again. My hyung, my bandmate, my family. And most importantly, your friend, your dongsaeng, your oppa, your family, everyone’s family.” Haneul looked at him. Then tears started flowing down her cheeks and chin. Then she glanced at Kwangjoo, innocent-baby Kwangjoo. She thought about it again.

“But-“

“They can come to the wedding, that way more of our family will be there. Without them, the wedding will definitely be a disaster because they’re not there with us.”

“Alright, I’ll go…” she finally said and wiped her tears.

“Alright, let’s go, we need nothing.”

“You do realise we need a drive? Otherwise the car’s going to be left there in the middle of the parking space. And walking all the way to the airport will be too much.”

“Okay then, I’ll call Tekkie hyung to drive us there,” said Sungmin. Leeteuk came in a flash and they were on their way to the airport and they were there in no time.

“Just, bring him-or I should say, them back safely. Arasso?” Leeteuk ordered.

“Arasso, take care of Kwangjoo safely, arasso Donghae oppa?” asked Haneul.

“Arasso, bye umma!” Donghae replied in the back seat playing with Kwangjoo. They all waved and Sungmin and Haneul were on their way to get onto their plane (They already booked a last minute flight).

“What do you think happened?” asked Sungmin.

“All I know is, they keep begging for help. Looks like they’re in danger…” replied Haneul. They arrived in Beijing within 1 hour and 45 minutes. They saw Su-Hyeon and Hankyung waiting for them.

“HYUNG!!!” Sungmin cried and hugged Hangeng immediately in a tight hug the second he saw him, even crying nonstop.

“It’s okay, uh… hyung’s here…?” said Hangeng comforting Sungmin.

“I missed you so much hyung…” whispered Sungmin.

“UNNIE!!!” Su-Hyeon cried hugging Haneul in a tight hug the second she saw her, crying nonstop, just like Sungmin.

“Dongsaeng, what happened?”  asked Haneul.

“Something terrible, but I can’t tell you here. We’ll go back to the house and we’ll answer all of your questions. Unnie, I’m so happy you’re back!”  exclaimed Su-Hyeon.

They drove back to their house and Sungmin and Haneul sat on the couch where there was a bunch of luggage next to the couch.

“Okay, first of all. I just have to say… Hankyung and I… are married,” said Su-Hyeon.

“Wait, why doesn’t the media or anyone know yet? When’d this happen?”  asked Sungmin.

“Just wait, we’ll explain later. So, Hankyung and I were having a happy life, then I saw someone murdering my friend from University… it was painful to be watching…”

“Oh… I’m so sorry Su-Hyeon…” said Haneul.

“It’s okay. Then the murderer saw me watching him. I was lucky enough to have escaped. But he shouted that he’ll kill me if I told anyone about this, or if he saw me again,”  Su-Hyeon explained then started crying. Hangeng hugged her and finished the rest of the story.

“It’s okay bao bei. So, she can’t leave the house anymore, she’s too scared. She even has nightmares about the person trying to murder her.”

“Wow, I’m sorry that this happened to you Su-Hyeon-sshi,” said Sungmin.

“I’m okay now,” she said and stopped crying wiping the tears away. “That’s why I need you two to save us. He knows I’m married to Hankyung oppa, he keeps blackmailing us…”

“Alright, we’ll leave tomorrow, I’ll book a last minute flight. We’ll get you out of here, we promise,” said Haneul.

“Gomawo, Haneul.”  Hangeng thanked her.

“We’re also going to invite you to our wedding,” said Sungmin.

“Really? You guys are married?” asked Hangeng. They nodded and informed them about the whole event. “Okay, we’ll be there.” The next day they were on their way back to Seoul.

 

2011, November 18, 1:00 pm

Meanwhile, Henry was too busy with his ‘plan’ to… who-knows-what-he’s-going-to-do plan… He crept up behind Aura who was reading a book quietly on the couch. He had a remote control for ‘emergencies’ like this.

The remote control had a single button. When that button was pushed, his CD player in the next room would play a girl screaming. Then, Aura will jump up and realise Henry’s behind her, and hug him tightly and he’ll save the day… He’s learnt so much stuff since he’s been hanging around Kyuhyun…

He pushed the button and a terrifying scream could be heard throughout the whole neighbourhood. But he didn’t see Aura jump up, she was still on the couch reading… with headphones… Henry pulled Aura’s headphones off and she turned to him.

“What’s your problem?” she asked.

“What’s yours?” Henry asked.

“You,” replied Aura.

“Why me?!”

“Because you pulled off my headphones rudely, and you’re a ert!” Aura yelled.

“Because you didn’t hear that terrifying scream!”

“Who screamed?”

“I don’t know! But you didn’t hear, and you didn’t care!”

“Where’d it come from?”

“In that room,” said Henry pointing to Aura’s room. Aura slowly walked up to the door, opened it and cautiously walked in. She gazed around the room making sure nothing was in it.

“There’s nothing in here.”

“Then… WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!!!!” Henry shouted pointing to a hairy creepy spider furiously sprinting around the whole room.

“AAAAHHH!!!! Get it out! Get it out! Save me!” Aura screamed and without thinking she jumped into Henry’s arms. She finally realised what she did and saw Henry smirking. “AAAHHH!!! ert! Put me down!” she screamed again.

“That thing is real! I didn’t set it up! Do you want to get bitten by a freaking spider that I have no idea what it is?!” Henry shouted.

“AAHH!!! It’s coming! Well?! What are you doing?! RUN!” she screamed. Henry ran to Kyuhyun’s room where he was playing Strarcraft and payed no attention to Henry and Aura who came bursting in. They collapsed on the bed heavily breathing.

“Oh, Henry, Aura, what are you doing?” asked Kyuhyun not taking his eyes off the screen.

“Didn’t you hear us scream?! There’s a freaking spider in my room?! And you don’t care?!” Aura screamed shaking Kyuhyun who finally looked at Aura.

“Woah, calm down!” Kyuhyun screamed.

“I can’t calm down! There’s something freaky in my bedroom and you just sit here and do nothing!” Aura kept shouting and shaking Kyuhyun.

“Aura! Calm down! Everything’s going to be okay!” Henry shouted over the top of her and finally pulled her away from Kyuhyun. He grabbed her arms and looked at her seriously.

“Ugh! ert! I really hate you boys!” she said and tugged her arm. Henry smirked again and Leeteuk and Donghae burst into the room.

“Guys! Someone’s coming! Get ready and line up!” Leeteuk ordered.

“It’s going to be exciting!” Donghae said clapping and jumped to the next room. They looked at them weirdly and exchanged glances. They did as they were told and came out looking at the other members and girls lined up from oldest to youngest.

Leeteuk, Heechul,Yesung, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Zhou Mi, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, (2) Haneul, Kyuhyun, Minjee, Henry, Aura and Ha Ni.

They waited for a person to open the door. Then, a boy with black hair opened the door and everyone ran to him.

“KIBUM!” Everyone shouted.

“Back from vacation!” he said. “Sorry I couldn’t help promote the 5th Album. Thankfully Super Show 4 hasn’t started yet! And I’m in time for Haneul and Sungmin’s wedding!”

“Yeah! By the way, where are Sungmin and Haneul?” asked Kyuhyun. Everyone exchanged exppressions.

“We know! They’re coming! Everyone! Get back in line!” Leeteuk ordered after looking through the window. Everyone did as they were ordered and waited for the door to open. First, Sungmin stepped in and smiled.

“Guys, look whose back…” he said. Then Haneul stepped in.

“He’s back,” she said.

“Who’s-?” asked Kyuhyun then stopped in mid-sentence. Everyone stared at the two people who stepped in, a boy and a girl, no, big brother and his wife.

“Hey everyone, I missed you guys, this is my wife, Kim Su-Hyeon,” said the ‘big brother’.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Su-Hyeon imnida, nice to meet you. We’re back!” Su-Hyeon said.

“You’re married? When’d-?” asked Kyuhyun again then stopped as Heechul interrupted him.

“HANKYUNG! YOU’RE BACK!” Heechul shouted as tears immediately started falling down his cheeks. Heechul hugged him tightly not letting anyone else hug him.

“Hyung…” whispered Hangeng.

“I’m so happy… you’re back… you’re back…” whispered Heechul.
--

Yay! Hangeng’s back! Hope this was a good chapter! Comment!