Press Conference

Memories of Love

@alexpop it’s okay
@tina_luvs_music totally agree, school , but there’s nothing I can do about it…
@sallypw that’s okay, thank you for taking your time to read, I really appreciate it
@AvyA7X It’s okay, actually, I’m gonna say that there are going to be a couple of twists, not every story has a happy ending with just one plot going around, right?

Bold = questions (not too bothered to write who asked)

This is mainly a chapter to clear things up, and it's a little shorter than most chapters.
--

2012, January 14, 11:30 am

“Good morning, I am Hankyung, a member of Super Junior. We may now start the press conference,” announced Hangeng as all of the members sat beside their girlfriend. Eunhyuk and Jaehyun just sat together on the side though.

Hangeng sat down and a million hands shot up and cameras immediately started flashing. Hangeng pointed to someone at the front.

“Hankyung-sshi, who are these girls?”

“Almost all of the members have a girlfriend, that includes Leeteuk and Heechul and 5 of us are already married including Shindong,” replied Hangeng. Everyone gasped.

“Who are the members who have a girlfriend?”

Zhou Mi, Donghae, Siwon, Kibum, Kyuhyun and Henry stood up with their girlfriends.

“Does this include Leeteuk and Heechul? They also have girlfriends? If yes, stand up please.”

Haru and Ha Ni stood up then sat back down.

“And who are the members who are married?”

Hangeng, Yesung, Shindong, Sungmin and Ryeowook stood up with their wives.

“Why have you kept this a secret from the public?”

“To be honest, we already thought you caught us with our girlfriends. We were quite surprised no one found out about this until a long time after,” replied Yesung.

“Why are these girls so important if they’re not famous? What makes them special? Don’t you think this is a little absurd?”

“Some of us had met these girls in high school,” replied Yesung. “I guess since we’ve known them before we became stars, they were part of our childhood.”

“We believe girls like these can capture our hearts,” replied Ryeowook.

“They will always have a special place in our hearts. We found true love,” said Hangeng.

“Has every member found love?”

“No, I haven’t,” replied Eunhyuk as he and Jaehyun stood up.

“Who is this girl then?”

“She is just a close friend, she just moved in because she was a friend of Kyuhyun’s in high school. I will take care of her like an oppa,” replied Eunhyuk and they sat down.

“Why has Hankyung-sshi come back?”

“For many reasons, but the most important one is that he wanted to come back although he has been in hiding he is still on a bit of a hiatus,” replied Haneul.

“Will he return to activities with the members?”

“That decision has not yet been made, he may sign with the company sometime later and do a few promotions, concerts and so with the members,” replied Su-Hyeon.

“What has made you fallen in love with these girls?”

“I think that is taking it too far,” said Yesung still calm. “If these girls aren’t famous, there is still a possibility that they can steal our hearts.”

“Neh, uh, we have a special bond or as people call it sometimes love at first sight. We immediately fell in love and this is the result,” said Kibum.

“Are there any confessions?”

“Neh,” said Hye-Jin standing up immediately, “I have one confession.”

“What is it Hye-Jin?” asked Minjee. Hye-Jin took a deep breath and sighed.

“I… I’m pregnant,” said Hye-Jin. Everyone gasped and she bowed. “I am Yesung’s wife, Hye-Jin imnida. Yesung oppa will become an appa. It’s been exactly a fortnight.”

“Did Yesung-sshi know about this?”

“Yes,” replied Hye-Jin. “And we decided to tell everyone here.”

“So, none of the members knew?”

“We were waiting until the time was right,” replied Yesung.

“Any other confessions?”

No one answered besides Hangeng.

“We do not have anything further to discuss or any questions to answer,” said Hangeng. “This press conference is now finished.”

Everyone left and they went back to the dorms, again, it was very awkward and a similar atmosphere occurred when Leeteuk and Heechul left. Jaehyun saw her luggage in the Living Room.

“Why  - are you moving in?” asked Hangeng. She smiled sheepishly.

“Maaaybe…” replied Jaehyun. Hangeng sighed.

“We have no more rooms left. You’ll have to move into Eunhyuk’s room,” said Hangeng. “You have an extra bed, right Eunhyuk?”

“BWO!? She’s moving into MY ROOM?!” asked Eunhyuk.

“You have another bed, there’s nothing wrong, right Eunhyuk?” asked Hangeng giving him a glare.

“U-Uh, I-I-“

“You’re rude,” commented Jaehyun pouting.

“BWO?!”

“You won’t even give me a warming welcome,” said Jaehyun.

“Don’t call me rude!” exclaimed Eunhyuk.

“Ya! Eunhyuk! Calm down!” said Yesung.

“But-“

“Do I really have to move in with him?” asked Jaehyun.

“Yes you do, no buts,” said Hangeng, “arasso, Eunhyuk?” Eunhyuk glared at him angrily. “Arasso?” Hangeng asked again.

“… ggrrr… arasso…” replied Eunhyuk with a hot temper and some sort of dark aura around him. He glared at Jaehyun and she glared back just before she walked into his room. “I already hate her…” muttered Eunhyuk.

“What was that I heard, Eunhyuk?” asked Hangeng.

“Nothing!” shouted Eunhyuk and stomped into his room and shut the door loudly. It was awkward once he looked up and saw Jaehyun with a shocked expression. He stepped back before realizing she was half-.

“YA! GET OUT! YOU ERT!” Jaehyun shouted throwing the nearest object, which was a brush, at him. Eunhyuk desperately tried opening the door but couldn’t stop looking at her body. He finally opened the door and ran all the way to another room without closing the door. Jaehyun shut the door loudly and Eunhyuk breathed heavily.

“Ugh! ert! I should put a lock on this door…” said Jaehyun.

“Did I hear her calling you a ?” asked Aura smirking.

“NO!” Eunhyuk shouted in her face then stormed outside. He sighed. “Eunhyuk, you will get your revenge on her, you will make sure you will,” Eunhyuk said to… himself. “That annoying little…”
--

Next chapter: Eunhyuk’s revenge! And the beginning of WW3!