Valentine's Day

Memories of Love

@alexpop exactly, you guessed it
@AvyA7X I can just say that things aren’t gonna get better
@epik_perfection interesting indeed…

I didn’t warn you guys but this story is going to come to an end very soon. But there will be another story after this. Just have to wait until he comes back, then it’s gonna end and continue in the next story ^^

Also, Jaehyun and Ha Ni are the same age and are the youngest, both 18 and turning 19 in 2012. I hope it’s okay with the owner of Ha Ni that they can be best friends ^^”

Did anyone else watch Super Junior’s Mr Simple? I’m like freaking spazzing now! So ADJKFADJKFADJKFADJKFAJDKAJFKDJAKDJFADKFJDKAJFKDJAKDJFKD!!!!!! And their comeback stage on Music Core, Music Bank and Inkigayo was just FREAKING AWESOME!!! Eunhyuk, stop messing with my bias list!
--

2012 February 13, 5:00 pm

Hyemi left Yesung dumbfounded. He stood there with one regret; letting Hyemi run away again.

“Mianhae Young-woon hyung, I’ll get her back for you by the time you come back,” said Yesung aloud staring out of the window watching the sun set slowly.

Hyemi walked along the road and a car slowed down at her walking pace. She tried not looking at it then the car stopped. She was afraid that the person was going to kidnap her. But she couldn’t help but let her curious personality take over and turned around to look at the person, but getting ready to run.

As she turned she wanted to already run but was already facing the person; a girl!

“It’s you!” shouted Hyemi attracting the person’s attention. “Eunhyuk’s girlfr-“ The girl ran at the speed of lightning and covered Hyemi’s mouth.

“Don’t you dare say it out loud, who are you? And how do you know who I am, and that I’m Eunhyuk’s girlfriend?” asked the girl.

“Mfhmdffmhffmfhmsamastt,” muffled Hyemi.

“What did you say?” asked the girl.

“Mfhmassttwattmh!” exclaimed Hyemi.

“Oh, right,” said the girl taking her hand off of Hyemi’s mouth. “Mianhae.”

“I know you because I saw you kissing Eunhyuk,” said Hyemi, “just this afternoon.”

“And how do you know that?” asked the girl.

“Because I asked and he said yes. He took me to the dorms because the Kim Jong-woon guy made him do it for him, and I came out of the room right after you left,” Hyemi explained.

“Oh but-!”

“Don’t worry, I’m just the dance teacher and stylist. I won’t tell anyone,” said Hyemi. “Plus, all of the fans already know you two are dating.”

“Good, so-“

“And no, I do not have anything to do with any of the members,” Hyemi lied already knowing what the girl was about to say.

“Well… that was unnecessary but I guess you can say that if it’s true. Kim Jaehyun imnida,” said Jaehyun bowing then extended her hand.

“Song Hyemi imnida,” said Hyemi shaking her hand. They unknowingly walked into the house that Jaehyun parked in front of.

“So, how old are you?” asked Jaehyun.

“25 turning 26,” replied Hyemi.

“Wow, you’re old,” commented Jaehyun.

“Wow, gomawo,” said Hyemi sarcastically.

“Mianhae. But it’s true,” said Jaehyun. “Are you single?” Hyemi nodded. “Are you going to confess to someone you love?”

“B-B-Bwo? A-a-aniyo,” said Hyemi blushing and stuttering.

“Then you’re gonna be eating black bean noddles on Black Day, you’re gonna be spending the day alone,” warned Jaehyun.

“I-I-I m-m-m-mean,” said Hyemi sweating. “I-I-I m-m-m-might?”

“Cool, want to make some with my friends?”

“S-S-Sure…”

“Jaehyunnie!” Ha Ni called out to Jaehyun. Ha Ni walked over to them along with Hye-Jin.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” said Hye-Jin and Ha Ni.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” said Hyemi.

“Who may you be?” asked Hye-Jin.

“I’m Super Junior’s dance teacher and stylist,” replied Hyemi. “Song Hyemi imnida!”

‘Where’ve I heard that name before?’ thought Hye-Jin.

“Kim Hye-Jin imnida, Yesung’s wife,” said Hye-Jin and they shook hands.

‘She can’t be… where’ve I heard her name before? She can’t be Hye-Jin unnie, right?’ thought Hyemi.

“Geum Ha Ni imnida! Heechul’s girlfriend!” said Ha Ni proudly. Ha Ni pulled Jaehyun into the kitchen so they could make chocolates. “Come on Jaehyunnie, Hyemi unnie can join in as well!”

“Sure,” said Hyemi smiling. They entered the kitchen that was splatted in chocolate in many places.

“What happened in here?” asked Jaehyun.

“Yunae unnie is clumsy. She put some chocolate in the blender to make a chocolate milkshake, but she forgot to put on the lid,” Ha Ni explained.

“Wah~! Messy,” said Hyemi.

“Neh, Haneul unnie got very angry but she we’re lucky she didn’t burst into flames,” said Ha Ni.

“So now we can cook? Who else is cooking?” asked Jaehyun.

“Haneul unnies is going to monitor us and Hye-Jin unnie will help in case something goes wrong,” replied Ha Ni. “Also, Hae Sun and Sookyung are joining in.”

“Arasso.”

“Hyemi unnie, who are you confessing to?” asked Ha Ni.

“I-I… his name?” asked Hyemi hesitating.

“Of course, he must have a name,” said Ha Ni.

“Er… I’m not really sure yet,” said Hyemi. “I’m going to send it to him tomorrow though.”

“Aha! So he’s not here at the moment!” said Ha Ni.

“B-B-Alright, he’s not,” said Hyemi giving up.

“But honestly, what’s his name?” asked Jaehyun.

“Er… he’s a no one!” said Hyemi. “Can we get started now?”

“Arasso, guys, come on, let’s get started!” Ha Ni called out to the others. Hae Sun, Hye-Jin, Sookyung and Haneul came rushing in. They started on the chocolate but unfortunately, Hae Sun spilt some chocolate onto the floor caused by Sookyung, even getting some chocolate on Bbomi. Bbomi the chocolate off his nose and body although Haneul was just about to burst…

 

2012, February 14, 8:00 am

Today, the members got a day off. It was definitely a great day, sharing the love and spending time with the girls.

“Oppa~!” Jaehyun called out to Eunhyuk.

“Neh?” said Eunhyuk turning to her. He widened his eyes, he’d never seen Jaehyun dressed up so nicely. He dropped his mouth slightly then quickly closed it. “J-J-J-J-J-J-J…”

“Neh, oppa?” asked Jaehyun looking closer into Eunhyuk’s eyes. Eunhyuk stared back at her big brown cute eyes. “Is something wrong?”

“A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A,” said Eunhyuk stuttering shaking his head, “A-A-A-Aniyo…”

“Okay then, do you wanna spend the time together?” asked Jaehyun holding Eunhyuk’s arm.

‘Wait a minute Hyukjae, she’s your GIRLFRIEND! There’s no need to be nervous,’ thought Eunhyuk. He smiled and kissed her.

“Neh,” said Eunhyuk nodding.

“And who said they wouldn’t want to kiss their girlfriend once they had one?” asked Yesung walking into the room. Eunhyuk glared at Yesung for a moment as he sat on the couch.

“Whatever, kaja Jaehyun,” said Eunhyuk. They headed for the door and went to the Bowling Alley. Hye-Jin entered the room and sat next to Yesung. He put his arm around her shoulder and looked at her.

“You wanna go somewhere?” asked Yesung. “Date?”

“Keure,” said Hye-Jin nodding. “Where?”

 “We spend the day together, walking through parks, go to a carnival, get some ice-cream, lunch and dinner then somewhere special,” explained Yesung. “Maybe do things we hadn’t done before you ran away?”

“Arasso, kaja,” said Hye-Jin standing up and pulling him to the door. Hyemi quietly watched them leave. She thought for a moment.

‘That isn’t Hye-Jin unnie right? She has the same eyes, even their personalities are the same,’ thought Hyemi.

“Ah~! I’m going crazy, maybe paranoid,” said Hyemi aloud messing up her hair.

“Is something wrong Hyemi unnie?” asked Ha Ni walking into the room and passed Hyemi. “You seem weird.”

“Gomawo,” said Hyemi sarcastically.

“You should be sending those chocolates to that boy soon, before midnight,” said Ha Ni. “I already sent mine to Heechul oppa.”

“Arasso, I’m leaving, stay out of trouble,” said Hyemi. Ha Ni pouted.

“Just because I’m the youngest doesn’t mean I get into trouble all the time!” exclaimed Ha Ni.

“Whatever,” said Hyemi and went back to her house. She hesitantly wrote out a letter to the guy.

 

Dear Kim Young-woon

She crossed it out. It didn’t sound like she even liked this person. Be less formal.

 

Dear Young-woon oppa

She didn’t know what to write next. She was afraid if he didn’t remember her. Yet, she was afraid if he did. She had no idea how to express her feelings, especially through just a letter. While she was dating him, he mustn’t have had any feelings towards her, what’s the point in writing to him and confessing still? She had no idea, but she needed to do it.

 

Dear Young-woon oppa,

You probably don’t remember me. It’s me, Hyemi…
It’s Valentine’s, so… I sent over some chocolates…
I… hope you’re doing well in the army…

Love, Hyemi

From Hyemi

 

She didn’t know if that was what she was going to go with, but she couldn’t bare to say that she still loved him, if she did.

She folded it up and put it in a basket with the chocolates. She gave the basket to Kangin’s sergeant. She wondered if he’ll send some candy back on White Day. She regretted giving Kangin chocolates since he really didn’t love her, yet felt so happy doing it not knowing why.

Later that night, everyone was gathered in the Living Room, even Haneul, Sungmin, Bbomi and Kwangjoo were there. It was game night, yes, Kyuhyun organized it all; a night, once a month, when all of the members and the girls, and baby, and dog were gathered together in the dorm and played games together; to spend time together, and this was the perfect day since they had the day off.

Everyone loved game night.  This time they even invited Hyemi (Hye-Jin’s idea). They played Wii the most, and Starcraft was usually played by the boys while the girls had dinner.

First they played Wii Sport, then the old Nintendo 64. Hyemin was winning almost all of her games, just like Kyuhyun.

‘Hyemi was always good at games,’ thought Hye-Jin. ‘Why does she look so much like her? And her personality is exactly the same as Hyemi’s from back then.’

“Hye-Jin, come and play, it’s your turn,” said Haneul.

“EH?!!” said Hye-Jin. Haneul pulled up Hye-Jin to her feet and gave her the controller. “B-But, I’m bad at-“

“Don’t worry, it’s just for fun,” said Haneul winking.

“Ha-!”

“Come one Hye-Jin, it’s already starting!” shouted Hangeng.

“Bwo?! Wait-!”

“You’re losing!” said Ha Ni. “You’re bad at games unnie.”

“Oh shut up,” said Hye-Jin glaring at Ha Ni. Hyemi just sat quietly observing Hye-Jin’s way of playing.

‘She’s TERRIBLE at games… she’s just like Hye-Jin unnie back in high school, she’s EXACTLY like Hye-Jin unnie… too bad Hye-Jin unnie ran away…’ thought Hyemi. ‘But wait, Hye-Jin unnie is EXACTLY like this one, they can’t be the same person, can they?’

“Hye-Jin, HWAITING!” shouted Jaehyun.

“Come on! You can do better!” shouted Kyuhyun. “I can do better than that!”

 The game Hye-Jin played was finally over. She sighed heavily and didn’t bother looking at anyone.

“Hye-Jin unnie… you ,” commented Ha Ni, “no offense.”

Gomawo,” said Hye-Jin sarcastically.

“Anyway, let’s play a computer game!” shouted Kyuhyun. Everyone crowded around Donghae as he sat on the computer. They kept shouting at him to do this and that but he kept panicking and lost the game.

“Hahahaha!” Kyuhyun laughed nonstop for five minutes. “Everyone !”

“WOW, THANKS!” shouted everyone sarcastically. Kyuhyun grinned in victory.

“But Hyemi isn’t that bad,” said Kyuhyun. “Have you played-ya! Where’re you going?!” asked Kyuhyun as Hyemi tried avoiding contact with anyone and tried running out the door. Hye-Jin caught her wrist just in time.

“Hyemi, why are you like this?” asked Hye-Jin.

“Like what?” asked Hyemi trying to sound confused.

“Come with me,” said Hye-Jin pulling her and Yesung’s room.

“I don’t want to be here anymore,” said Hyemi pouting.

“Tell me, and answer these questions honestly,” ordered Hye-Jin. “Is you name Song Hyemi?”

“Of course,” replied Hyemi crossing her arms.

“Were you once a trainee at SM Entertainment?”

“Why are you asking this?” asked Hyemi.

“Just answer the questions,” said Hye-Jin.

“Fine. I was one, alright?”

‘Hyemi from back then was a trainee! She can’t be the same person though…’ thought Hye-Jin.

“What high school did you go to?” asked Hye-Jin.

“Seoul High School,” replied Hyemi.

‘She went to the same high school as me!’ thought Hye-Jin.

“Now let me ask a few questions,” said Hyemi. “Is your name Kim Hye-Jin?”

“Neh,” replied Hye-Jin.

“Are you bad at games?” asked Hyemi.

“Why would you ask-“

“Ah, ah, ah! Answer,” ordered Hyemi.

“Fine, I’m terrible at them,” said Hye-Jin rolling her eyes.

‘Exactly, Hye-Jin was terrible at games,’ thought Hyemi.

“Were you Yesung’s best friend since pre-school and then his girlfriend in high school?” asked Hyemi. It was silent for a moment before Hye-Jin sighed.

“How did you know?”

“Yes, or no?”

“Yes,” answered Hye-Jin glaring at Hyemi. She crossed her arms. “So what if I was?”

“Did you run away the night before graduation?” asked Hyemi.

“Neh, I did.”

‘She ran away on the night before graduation! Just like Hye-Jin from high school!’ thought Hyemi.

“Okay, tell me, in high school did you meet two boys named Kim Young-woon and Kim Jong-woon and one girl named Kim Hye-Jin?” asked Hye-Jin. Hyemi gulped and hesitated.

“Neh.”

“Did you fall in love with the boy named Kim Young-woon?”

“What if I did? What if I didn’t? He tricked me, used me.”

“Are you Mimi?” asked Hye-Jin stepping closer to Hyemi. Hyemi stepped back cautiously.

“How do you know that nickname?” asked Hyemi.

“Did Kim Hye-Jin nickname you Mimi?” asked Hye-Jin.

“Neh,” said Hyemi nodding.

“Then… I’m that Kim Hye-Jin. I’m your best friend from high school,” said Hye-Jin. Hyemi opened the say something but then Yesung opened the door.

“W-W-Where you eavesdropping?” asked Hyemi. Yesung glared at her.

“Are you Kim Young-woon’s girlfriend?” asked Yesung ignoring her question.

“I… was,” said Hyemi.

“I’m Kim Jong-woon, Kim Young-woon’s best friend from high school. I told you, I know you Hyemi,” said Yesung slowly. Hyemi was interrupted with her eye-contact with Yesung since Hye-Jin hugged her.

“It’s you, Hyemi, Song Hyemi, I missed you,” whispered Hye-Jin. Hyemi hugged her back then looked back at the furious yet calm Yesung. But he decided to let go of his anger… so he joined in on the hug.

“Hyemi, don’t you dare ever do that to Young-woon hyung ever again,” whispered Yesung.

‘Don’t worry, I’m never going to fall in love with that jerk again,’ thought Hyemi.
--

Okay, it sounds really confusing. I know, I’ll work on it, but good news, Kangin’s coming back soon in the fic! Also, sorry for not updating in a long time, blame school!