Married/Leaving...

Memories of Love

@alexpop mhm~! Very cute! ^^
@kaitlyntheillestt But everyone loves spoiling the youngest, since they’re really cute ^^

Christmas isn’t over just yet, but there’s only a small part. T_T Military, they’re leaving in this chapter…
--

2011, December 25, 7:45 pm

Everyone finished dinner and was about to go until Yesung stopped them. He blocked everyone window and front door.

“Yesung hyung?” asked Ryeowook. “Can you move?”

“No way, not in a million years,” replied Yesung shaking his head.

“You’re wasting our time,” said Changmin.

“We have to get home,” groaned Leeteuk.

“And why’d you lock OUR windows and doors?” asked Haneul.

“Come on oppa,” said Hye-Jin, “it’s getting late.”

“But, I have something to say!” Yesung spat out.

“Then spit it out!” demanded Heechul.

“Er…”

“We don’t have all day!” said Ha Ni.

“The day’s already over, so we don’t have all night!” said Nari. Everyone was silent and waiting for Yesung to talk. He tried avoiding eye contact and pretended like he’s seeing nothing.

“Ya! Yesung!” shouted Haneul.

“Arasso! Arasso!” said Yesung before he could get hit. “Er… I’ve never done anything like this, but… Hye-Jin?”

“Neh?” asked Hye-Jin turning to him. Before she knew it he was kneeling right in front of him, He held a small box and looked up at her with his innocent eyes.

“Kim Hye-Jin, will you marry me?” asked Yesung.

‘BWO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ thought Hye-Jin. It was so unexpected that she had no idea how to react. Everyone gasped and waited for her reply. ‘Just… just… say… DAMN IT! JUST NOD AND SAY YES! You can do it!’

“Yes,” said Hye-Jin nodding. Everyone cheered and Yesung slipped the ring onto Hye-Jin’s finger. The hugged and everyone was proud of Yesung.

“HE FINALLY SAID IT!” cheered Heechul.

“AND DIDN’T WASTE ANYMORE OF OUR TIME! YEAH!” cheered Leeteuk.

“THEY’RE GETTING MARRIED! WOOHOO!” cheered Kyuhyun.

“MY HYUNG IS GROWING UP!” cheered Ryeowook.

“NOOO! MORE PEOPLE ARE LEAVING MY LONELINESS!!!” cried Eunhyuk and sat in a corner. “I’M BECOMING MORE OF A LONER!!! WAE?!!!!”

“Poor Eunhyuk,” said Yunho.

“He’ll grow up soon,” said Jessica.

“Definitely,” said Hyoyeon in a suspicious tone.

“What are you planning now unnie?” asked Seohyun.

“Nothing evil, that’s for sure,” replied Hyoyeon.

Right...” said Taeyeon in a sarcastic tone. Everyone left Haneul’s house and they ended up having to clean up all of the mess made while everyone was there.

“I told you they were going to make a mess,” said Jaewon. Haneul glared at him.

“At least I didn’t get hit in the back with a snowball and slam my face in the ground,” said Haneul.

“Whatever, I’ll put Kwangjoo to bed,” said Jaewon.

 

2011, December 27, 11:55 pm

All of the members and the girls walked to somewhere, a place where fans were waiting. Some of them were crying or trying to hide their tears. Leeteuk and Heechul stepped in front of everyone.

(Listen while reading http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poj-1gWLl8Q)

“Uh… annyeong! Everyone good?” asked Heechul. Knowing he wasn’t the kind of person to start a talk and stay quiet, the fans didn’t respond.

“So… as everyone might know, today is the day we’re leaving, we’ve been enlisted in the army,” said Leeteuk.

“I hope… our fans will still be here once we’re back together with the other members,” said Heechul.

“It was really nice to be spending our last moments with them.”

Some members cried quietly as they listened.

“I hope you will still cheer on Super Junior with the current active members,” said Heechul.

“ELF, we hope you won’t be sad. You guys are the ones who make us happy, so please stay bright,” begged Leeteuk. “Why does goodbye start with good, if they’re painful?”

“Who says goodbyes are hard? You’ll get to see us when we come back, and we’ll be saying hello,” said Heechul.

“It’s not like the world will end when we go.”

“ELF and Super Junior are connected, whenever you’re happy we’re happy, whenever you’re sad we’re sad, so don’t say you’re happy when you’re not. Super Junior can see through those lies and we know when fans lie, so please stay happy for us.”

“Please stay with us until we come back. I hope that for a new album the active members will do better than before.”

“These are our last words, so remember them.”

“Lastly, Super Junior loves ELF more than ELF loves us. We hope to see bright smiles when we come back.”

“This is our last goodbye… GOODBYE!” shouted Heechul and all of the fans shouted a goodbye.

“GOODBYE!” shouted Leeteuk. Before they left in a van, they hugged the members and the girls.

“Oppa…” said Haru just about to cry.

“Haru, please don’t cry,” said Leeteuk.

“But you’re leaving…”

“I’ll be back before you know it, you know that.”

“But what if it will seem like forever?”

“Then you’ll have to endure it for now, if you’ll endure it, I will come back sooner. Stay strong for me, arasso?”

“Arasso,” said Haru then they kissed as Haru’s tears fell down her cheeks.

“Ha Ni, my baby girl,” said Heechul hugging Ha Ni.

“No, please don’t hug me,” said Ha Ni parting from the hug and stepping back.

“Why not?” asked Heechul.

“I don’t want to say goodbye,” replied Ha Ni.

“Ha Ni, you know I have to go, this is our last moment together.”

“But if we don’t say goodbye, it will feel like you never left,” said Ha Ni.

“Goodbye means you’ll get to say hello again. Ha Ni, please don’t be like this.”

“But oppa-!” exclaimed Ha Ni but Heechul interrupted her with a kiss. Ha Ni kissed back and tears started flowing down her cheeks nonstop. They parted from the kiss but Ha Ni wouldn’t stop arguing.

“Oppa! I told you! You left me for 10 years and we only got to spend two months together!” exclaimed Ha Ni.

“When I come back we’ll spend every moment I can spare, with you,” said Heechul. “What if I promise we’ll be together for more than 10 years when I come back?”

“You would do that?” asked Ha Ni. Heechul nodded and she started crying more. “Would you really?”

“Neh. Ha Ni, I promise that we will be together for more than 10 years when I come back,” said Heechul hugging her.

“Promise?”

“Promise.” They kissed one more time and Leeteuk and Heechul left. Everyone waved goodbye then Ha Ni and Haru dropped to their knees and cried. Everyone comforted them but they didn’t stop crying.

“Ha Ni, don’t cry, unnies and oppas are here,” said Haneul.

“I know, it’s just…” said Ha Ni but didn’t continue her sentence.

“Haru-sshi, Leeteuk will be back, cheer up, they’re gone now but they’ll be back. You heard what they said, stay happy and they’ll be happy, you just might be making them feel worse about leaving you,” said Yesung.

“I know… but I don’t know why I’m crying, I just wanted to spend more time with him,” said Haru.

‘I’m the oldest now… everyone’s depending on me, I’ll make sure everyone isn’t going to get hurt like this ever again,’ thought Hangeng.

“Unnie… please, I don’t want to be here anymore, I want to go now, please,” said Ha Ni wiping away her tears.

“Arasso, everyone in the car, now,” instructed Haneul. Haneul put her arm over Ha Ni’s shoulders as they walked to the car. Same with Eunhyuk and Haru.

In the car Ha Ni and Haru had flashbacks of their memories. Those happy moments felt like the best, and now that their gone… not even words could describe their sadness. The drive back to the dorms was silent and the atmosphere felt really dull.

No one bothered starting a conversation, their leader and one of the most talkative people were gone. Without Leeteuk, Kangin and Heechul it wasn’t Super Junior anymore, or at least that was how it felt.

People would exchange glances once in a while, but Ha Ni and Haru avoided any contact with the others and just stared out the window.

‘Is this how it will be when Yesung oppa will leave as well?’ thought Hye-Jin. Yunae was the person who was always talkative, but she didn’t want to bother anyone. Even their manager who was driving said nothing.

‘Will everyone be this depressed when someone else will leave?’ thought Eunhyuk.

‘It really does feel like the end of the world,’ thought Nari. The cute petite girl was fiddling with her fingers yet disappointed. None of the members has ever been this awkward or depressed before.

‘Is this what Leeteuk hyung and Heechul hyung meant by staying happy?’ thought Sungmin.

‘It feels like Super Junior is departing…’ thought Haneul. When everyone got to the dorms Ha Ni ran inside without talking to anyone and continued crying.

“Poor Ha Ni…” whispered Haneul. Everyone didn’t say another word after going back in, Sungmin and Haneul went back to their house.
--

I can’t believe I made this so depressing T_T Though I’m not a good enough writer to make someone cry while reading.

Dear Reader,

Are YOU innocent? Do YOU read ? Maybe even once in a while? Do you think I should write a rated scene? There a four options, I put a poll, though I dunno how to put it up.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/7428