SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME!

Memories of Love

Two knew people coming in! And another one coming in the next one!
--

2011, November 15, 12:30 pm

All of the members, Haneul, Kwangjoo, Ha Ni and (2) Haneul went out to go shopping for wedding dresses for Haneul.

´We shouldn’t have let oppa drive…’ thought Haneul.

“Teukkie hyung! Hyung!... HYUNG!” screamed Donghae. “Watch where you’re going!”

 “Sorry, but EVERYONE didn’t want to drive, besides, I have a driver’s liscence!” Leeteuk shouted back.

“Just because you have one doesn’t mean you’re a good driver!”

“Uh, yeah, it does Fishy.”

“But you only passed when you were freaking 18 years old! You know how long ago that was?!!!”

“Only 10.”

“That’s a long time hyung! 120 months ago! You could kill anyone any second now!”

“Just shut up or I’m gonna stop and punch you in the face!”

“Good! Then-!”

“WE’RE HERE!!!! THANK GOD!!!!!” Haneul shouted as Leeteuk instantly pushed the breaks. They were at a place where you could buy many Asian dresses, especially the traditional ones.

“While we’re here, why don’t we do something fun, keep ourselves company? Besides, everyone came just to see the dress that Haneul will choose,” Donghae suggested.

“No! The one I choose is a surprise! I’ll only try on dresses and show you, I’m not going to choose one in front of you, only the girls can see,” said Haneul.

“Aw, fine,” said Eunhyuk in disappointment.

“But you can play with Kwangjoo for a few moments.”

“Can I try on some dresses? For fun?” asked Ha Ni and (2) Haneul agreed.

“Okay, let’s have some fun!” they all went in and found a hanbok, hanfu, kimono and a few wedding dresses.

“Oooooh, let’s try on the hanbok!” Ha Ni suggested.

“Why don’t we get the guys to try on some clothes?”

“Yeah! GUYS! Come and try on some clothes!” (2) Haneul shouted. They all went in except for Shindong who took care of Kwangjoo. They came up all dressed in hanboks and stuff, though it was very uncomfortable.

(Ha Ni – left, (2) Haneul – right)

(Haneul – left, boys – right)

“Wait, this isn’t a hanbok, is it?” asked Haneul.

“Don’t think so, who cares?” asked Ha Ni.

“It’s got a boring colour…” said Haneul to herself.

“Let’s get changed! Let’s try on a kimono!” said Ha Ni.

“What will the boys wear?” asked (2) Haneul.

“I know!” They all got dressed into different outfits.

((2) Haneul – left, Ha Ni – right)

(Haneul)

(All the boys)

“What’s this?! This is for when you’re in the house! Not for dressing up!” said Eunhyuk.

“Who cares? Let’s get changed again! I like trying on outfits!” said Ha Ni.

“I don’t really like pink as much as I would have…” said (2) Haneul.

“Don’t worry Haneul-sshi, you look beautiful,” said Ryeowook.

“Kamsahamnida Ryeowook oppa. But I honestly don’t want to wear anything else more uncomfortable.”

“You’re right, let’s rest for a while, Haneul can keep on trying on stuff!” said Ha Ni. Everyone agreed and got changed so quickly Haneul didn’t have a choice as they all waited. She changed into a chinese hanfu.

“Jagiya you look beautiful!” exclaimed Sungmin.

“Gomawo, it looks nice,” said Haneul.

Noona~! It looks pretty!” said Henry.

“Don’t call me noona!”

Noona Neomu Yeppeo~! Henry sang which irritated Haneul.

“Great! Now you can try on some wedding dresses!” exclaimed Ha Ni already picking out some wedding dresses. Haneul sighed, she was getting tired of changing so quickly but she wanted to get home quickly so she quickly decided on a wedding dress after 30 minutes of switching from dress to another.

“Great! You look beautiful! Now (2) Haneul and I can try on some dresses for the wedding!” exclaimed Ha Ni pulling (2) Haneul into the dressing rooms where Ha Ni already picked out some dresses for them to try on. (2) Haneul gazed at the dresses.

“Wow, you’re good,” said (2) Haneul, “gomawo Ha Ni, you have the best taste in clothing.”

“No problem.” They changed into the dress they liked the most and immediately agreed on the one they were wearing.

(Ha Ni)

((2) Haneul)

“I’m tired, I haven’t gotten enough sleep, I’m so tired yet I’m stressing so much!” Haneul complained.

“Alright, let’s go home. Have you picked a dress?” asked Sungmin.

“Of course, you think I’m gonna leave without deciding?” asked Haneul surprised.

“A-“

“Of course he would, look at him, he’s frozen up,” said Leeteuk. Then they heard a shout from across the road.

“Donghae oppa!” they shouted. They all turned to the person shouting and Donghae smiled. “Donghae oppa! You are so dead!” Donghae’s smile broke and his faced turned into a feared one.

“Guys! Hide me!” he shouted and hid behind Leeteuk who obviously stepped out of the way. “She’s gonna kill me! SHE’S GOING TO KILL ME!” he whispered to himself. So it’s a girl? Correct. She came walking across the road with a weird yet amazing and fearful aura surrounding her. She stepped in front of Donghae who still thought he was being hidden and she tapped him on the shoulder. The five-year old boy looked at her in the eyes and jumped back behind another member.

“Donghae! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT?! I reminded you sooo many times to pick me up at the airport! And I had to walk all the way here! I had no idea where I was going!” the girl shouted. Everyone backed away from her.

“Donghae! Do something!” Siwon whispered to him.

“Uh… guys this is my friend from Mokpo, Choi Minjee. She wanted to visit but she didn’t know anyone except me so she asked me to pick her up from the airport,” Donghae explained.

“Then you forgot,” said Eunhyuk finishing his sentence and Donghae nodded.

“Miina, introduce yourself respectively,” Donghae instructed whispering to the frightening Minjee.

“Oooooh, right. Annyeonghaseyo! Choi Minjee imnida, Donghae’s friend from Mokpo. I was visiting BUT-!”

“Yeah, yeah, Donghae already said that. Get to the part where you beat him up!” exclaimed Ha Ni.

“Miina! Jebal! Don’t!” Donghae pleaded.

“Miina? Why do you call her Miina?” asked Eunhyuk.

“The same reason for the name of our 4th album. Miin means beautiful, adding –a can mean you’re talking to a person. So… Miina,” replied Donghae, “it’s my nickname for her.” He turned back to Minjee. “Don’t hurt me!”

“Fine. But remember next time. Oh, and I brought a friend with me, she’s not happy,” said Minjee.

“Where is she?” asked Sungmin. Minjee pointed across the road where there was a scarier looking girl with a dark aura surrounding her. She walked-no wait, stomped across the road and stood beside Minjee.

“Is this Donghae? That was supposed to pick us up?” asked the girl pointing at Donghae. Minjee nodded and the girl instantly stomped Donghae’s foot.

“AH! Why’d you do that for?!” asked Donghae hopping on one leg and holding his other foot.

“Because! You were supposed to pick us up! Do you think I’m happy?! Well I am NOT happy! If you do that again I will kill you!” she shouted in his ear.

“I don’t even know you!”

“At least respect Minjee’s friends!”

“I never knew you were coming, did I?!”

“Guys! Stop it!” shouted Minjee.

“That THING started it!” they both yelled together.

“You guys call each other a thing?”

“Because that THING has no respect!” they yelled together again.

“Calm down! Everyone, this is Lee Aura. My friend I met after Donghae moved to Seoul,” Minjee explained. She bowed with a smile then glanced at Donghae and her smile turned into a glare.

“Just keep her away from me,” said Donghae.

“Same,” said Aura.

“Fine! Can we move into Super Junior’s dorms for a while?” asked Minjee innocently.

“Apparently, she didn’t even book a place to stay at because she was too excited to see Donghae.”

“Okay then. Do we have enough rooms?” asked Donghae.

“They can move in with Ha Ni and (2) Haneul,” Eunhyuk suggested.

“Leader?” Everyone looked straight at Leeteuk. Donghae and Minjee were using aegyo on him. He couldn’t resist it, besides, just letting two more people into the dorms won’t hurt.

“Okay then! Welcome to the family! Group hug!” he shouted. Everyone gathered into a big hug squishing Minjee and Aura.

‘This is definitely going to be a great winter vacation…’ Aura thought sarcastically. She felt someone tap her shoulder, she turned around and saw a boy with cute chubby cheeks. ‘I swear he’s so cute… am I blushing? Wait! No Aura, don’t fall in love with him! You hate boys! Plus, he might be slightly erted!”

“Are you okay?” he asked getting closer to Aura’s face. “Your cheeks are red. Do you have a fever?”

“G-Get away from me you ert!” she yelped and stomped his foot.

“AH!!! Why’d you do that for, you crazy girl?! I was just asking if you were okay!” he exclaimed.

“Well thanks, but you don’t have to care about me! Pabo! I can take care of myself! Don’t get close to me like that ever again!” she shouted causing everyone’s attention. She stomped on his other foot and he fell to the ground. She stomped back to Minjee leaving the boy dumbfounded.

“Henry, are you okay?” Kyuhyun asked helping the boy up to his feet which were throbbing.

“That girl is out of control. I don’t think she’s happy…” he said.

“But she was right, you were being a little erted when you were getting close to her face.”

“Shut up hyung! Don’t worry, we’ll become best friends, and I know exactly how,” said Henry smirking.

“How?”

“It will be revealed when she starts falling for me.”

“You like her?”

“Of course I don’t! But I know that she likes me…”

Riiiiight….” said Kyuhyun sarcastically shaking his head.

“Don’t be sarcastic with me! I’m serious! Hyungs! Noonas!” he shouted as everyone got into the car. He saw Aura close the door and poke her tongue out at him. They drove off leaving Henry stranded almost 50 km from the dorms. He slammed his hat on the ground.

“That’s what you get for being erted!” he heard Aura shout.

“And for telling your hyungs what to do!” Eunhyuk shouted.

“Be more respectful by the time I get out of the army!” Leeteuk shouted.