New stylist, Song Hyemi

Memories of Love

@epik_perfection yeah! =D thank you
@alexpop it’s okay
@AvyA7X Seems so…
--

2012, February 13, 3:00 pm

It had broken out into the public that Jaehyun and Eunhyuk were dating. Many fans were disappointed, angry, envious yet happy for Eunhyuk. Surprisingly, many fans would’ve thought they would start dating after her appearance at the press conference.

“Hm… Hye-Jin unnie?” asked Jaehyun using her aegyo.

“What is it?” asked Hye-Jin not paying attention.

“Can you cook?” asked Jaehyun.

“Of course,” replied Hye-Jin.

“Great! You can help me make chocolate for tomorrow, please?” said Jaehyun.

“For what?”

“Don’t you know what tomorrow is? It’s Valentines tomorrow!” said Jaehyun. “The day girls confess their love for a boy by giving chocolates.”

“And? I don’t have time,” said Hye-Jin.

“Then what will you give Yesung oppa?” asked Jaehyun.

“Chocolates,” replied Hye-Jin.

“And you won’t help me make some?” asked Jaehyun pouting.

“Of course not,” said Hye-Jin. Jaehyun frowned and stuck her tongue out at Hye-Jin before leaving her room. She walked into Minjee, Haru and Ha Ni’s bedroom.

“Hm… Minjee unnie?” asked Jaehyun using her aegyo. “Can you please help me make chocolates?”

“Looks like Ha Ni and I will be eating black bean noodles in two months’ time if Leeteuk oppa and Heechul oppa don’t send us candy back…” muttered Haru.

“Sure Jaehyun, let’s go make some now. Haru, Ha Ni, are you gonna make chocolates for Leeteuk oppa and Heechul oppa?” asked Minjee.

“Sure! Haru unnie?” asked Ha Ni.

“Sure,” replied Haru. They went over to all the other girls and got Haneul, Aura, Sookyung, Hae Sun, Hye-Jin, Su-Hyeon, Yoojin and Yunae. Instead of cooking in the dorm kitchen they drove all the way to Haneul’s house and cooked there instead.

They knocked on the front door and heard a voice call out to them.

“Who is it?” asked the person.

“It’s us!” they replied. Sungmin opened the door and his eyes widened.

“What do you guys want?” asked Sungmin.

“I thought you would be at your schedule by now,” said Yoojin.

“I was just going now,” said Sungmin. “So, what do you guys want?”

“To cook something with Haneul unnie,” replied Ha Ni. Sungmin looked at them weirdly then left the house. Everyone entered the house with all of the ingredients and materials since Haneul obviously didn’t have any of them. Everyone looked around until Haneul entered the room. She was frightened and shocked for a moment before sighing.

“Haneul unnie!” shouted Jaehyun.

“Geez, don’t you guys knock? You almost gave me a heart attack from seeing 13 girls in my Living Room,” said Haneul clutching her heart.

“Mianhae unnie, we want to cook chocolate with you!” said Ha Ni.

“B-Bwo? Chocolate?” asked Haneul.

“Neh, for tomorrow! Valentine’s Day!” said Minjee.

“Didn’t you know?” asked Hye-Jin.

“Aniyo, too busy,” replied Haneul.

“Well then let’s get started!” said Haru and everyone crowded around in the kitchen, apparently too small for everyone to fit in a space.

“Woah, woah, woah! Everyone, out! Then we’ll sort out who cooks first,” ordered Haneul. They chose the oldest to go first, which was Hye-Jin, Haru, Haneul (both) and Minjee.

Meanwhile, the boys were busy with their schedules. Eunhyuk, Yesung and Donghae were riding in the same van along with a few stylists.

“Have you guys heard?” asked one of the stylists, Junhee.

“What is it?” asked Donghae.

“There’s going to be a new dance teacher for Super Junior. She’s also a stylist along with the rest of us, and a dance teacher for the trainees,” replied Junhee. “I think she used to be a trainee herself.”

“Jinjja?” asked Eunhyuk.

“What’s her name?” asked Yesung.

“I’m not sure, I’m not supposed to tell anyone,” said Junhee.

“Come on, I’m curious,” said Donghae.

“Alright, Song Hyemi,” said Junhee.

‘Where’ve I heard that name before?’ thought Yesung.

“When’s she gonna come?” asked Eunhyuk.

“Today, we’re gonna meet her at the set for Star King,” replied Junhee.

“Is she younger than us?” asked Donghae.

“Aniyo, only for some of you,” replied Junhee. They met her at Star King and Yesung immediately recognized her.

“Oh!” shouted Yesung.

“B-B-B-Bwo?” asked the new girl, Hyemi.

“Ya!” shouted Yesung making everyone around him clueless but Hyemi started backing away.

“Bwo ya? Are you crazy?” asked Hyemi. Yesung stepped closer to her and pointed at her.

“You!” shouted Yesung.

“Bwo?”

“It’s you!”

“Bwo? Me?”

“Hyemin!”

“Neh?”

“Song Hyemi!”

“Bwo ya! You’re freaking me out! Just say it already!” said Hyemin.

“Y-Y-You don’t recognize me?” asked Yesung.

“Bwo? I never knew anyone,” said Hyemi.

“Ya, hyung! What’s wrong? Come on, we gotta start filming,” said Eunhyuk pulling Yesung to the stage.

“Wait! Don’t leave! Stay right there when I come back Song Hyemi!” shouted Yesung then finally left. Everyone stared at her and she looked like she was gonna explode with confusion.

‘What is he saying? None of that made sense!’ thought Hyemi. After the filming Yesung tried talking to Hyemin but got caught up with his schedule.

Yesung looked through his contact list and found Hyemi’s number.

“Yes! I still have her number!” muttered Yesung happily. He sent her a text and left.

 

To: Song Hyemi
From: Kim Jong-woon

Ya! Song Hyemi! I know you know me! Get your to our dorms right now!
But uh…hi again! :)

 

“Bwo?! What the hell is this?! I don’t know where his dorms are! Do you think I know where you live?! I don’t even know this freak, you stupid idiot!” Hyemin shouted at her phone. The people around her thought she was crazy. She sent back to the sender.

 

To: Kim Jong-woon
From: Song Hyemi

I don’t even know you, you freak! Either send me the address or don’t talk to me, and don’t call my no. again!

 

“Haha, nice try Song Hyemi! Don’t you dare try and forget me!” shouted Yesung in the van.

“Hyung, is something wrong?” asked Eunhyuk sort of scared to talk to him.

“Listen, can you do me a favour?” asked Yesung. Eunhyuk frowned at him.

“Of course, because I love doing favours for you, including when they get me in trouble,” replied Eunhyuk sarcastically.

“Great! Get that new stylist, Song Hyemi, and drag her to our dorms,” said Yesung patting Eunhyuk’s back and quickly ran out.

“B-B-Bwo?! What the hell?! I don’t even know her! Are you crazy?! HYUNG!” shouted Eunhyuk. He was too late, Yesung was already long gone. Eunhyuk sighed. How was he going to drag her to the dorm? No idea…

Just then, Hyemin, Junhee and Super Junior’s manager entered the van.

“Annyeong,” said Hyemi.

“Annyeong,” said Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk played with his phone then moved closer to the driver.

“Driver-sshi, take us back home after you drop off Junhee-sshi and Manager hyung,” whispered Eunhyuk. “No complaints, arasso?”

 “Whatever, arasso,” said the driver. Eunhyuk frowned at the rude driver then shuffled back to his seat. After no explanation for why they dropped off the manager and Junhee in the middle of nowhere they were already on their way home.

“Um, Eunhyuk-sshi?” asked Hyemi. “Why did you push manager-sshi and Junhee-sshi out of the van and left them stranded?”

“Because we’re going to the dorms,” replied Eunhyuk.

“Wae? Did that Kim Jong-woon guy make you do this? What did he give you?!” asked Hyemi.

“Nothing, he’s my hyung,” replied Eunhyuk. “Don’t worry, I don’t know what he wants with you.”

“Good to know…” mumbled Hyemi. They reached the dorm and Hyemi explored every part of it. She was amazed. Then Eunhyuk heard the door open, he saw Jaehyun enter.

“Jaehyun!” shouted Eunhyuk walking to Jaehyun extending his arms. Jaehyun hugged him then started looking for something.

“Where’re all the girls?” asked Eunhyuk.

“We’re cooking something at Haneul unnie’s house,” replied Jaehyun.

“Why aren’t you with them?” asked Eunhyuk.

“I was, then I came back to look for something,” Jaehuyn explained.

“Oh, you know we can-“

“Found it! See ya’!” said Jaehyun already about to leave.

“Aw~! Don’t I get a kiss goodbye?” whined Eunhyuk. Jaehyun giggled then gave him a peck on the cheek and left.

“Is she your girlfriend?” asked Hyemi walking into the room.

“Neh,” replied Eunhyuk sounding like he drifted into fairyland. He sighed happily.

“SONG HYEMI!” shouted Yesung storming into the room.

“B-Bwo?” asked Hyemi in a quiet voice.

“SONG HYEMI! HOW DARE YOU!” barked Yesung.

“Hyung, you’re scaring me,” said Eunhyuk.

“HOW DARE YOU, SONG HYEMI!” shouted Yesung ignoring Eunhyuk.

“You know… haha,” said Eunhyuk trying to sound casual. He walked up to the door and opened it. “I’m just gonna-“ said Eunhyuk then ran out leaving Hyemi to fend for herself.

“SONG HYEMI! HOW DARE YOU COME BACK!” shouted Yesung walking towards her.

“What did I do?” asked Hyemi.

“YOU DON’T REMEMBER?! YOU DON’T REMEMBER LEAVING KIM YOUNG-WOON STRANDED BY HIMSELF?!” asked Yesung angrily.

“Bwo?! Stop yelling and calm down, tell me the story,” said Hyemi.

“You don’t need to know! You LIVED the story! How can you not possibly remember Kim Young-woon?!” asked Yesung.

“I-I-“

“It’s me!” said Yesung calming down. “Kim Jong-woon. It’s me Hyemi. Song Hyemi… Song Hyemi; Kim Young-woon’s-“

“Please don’t say it,” said Hyemi sounding and looking guilty.

“It’s you Hyemi, it’s definitely you,” said Yesung.

“Who’s this Hyemi girl? I don’t know any Hyemi besides myself, neither do I know a Young-woon or Jong-woon,” said Hyemi. Yesung felt disappointed.

“I know it’s you Hyemi, don’t lie,” said Yesung.

“Aniyo, you must’ve gotten me confused with someone else. I’m Hyemi, stylist and dance teacher, no one else, just a nobody,” said Hyemi acting casual.

“No no no no no no no no no. You’re Hyemi, Kim Young-woon’s-“

“KIM YOUNG-WOON’S WHAT?! WHAT AM I?! WHAT AM I TO YOU?! WHAT AM I TO KIM YOUNG-WOON ANYWAY?! HUH?! A BET?! NOTHING! I’M NOTHING! JUST A BET! I’M NOTHING TO KIM YOUNG-WOON AND I NEVER WILL BE!” shouted Hyemi.

“Hyemi, look just-“

“DON’T! ALRIGHT?! JUST. LEAVE. ME. ALONE. LEAVE ME ALONE YESUNG!” shouted Hyemi.

“I didn’t mean to-“

“To use me?!”

“That’s not what I-“

“JUST,” said Hyemi calming down, backing away, “STAY. AWAY. FROM. ME.” She walked out the door.
--

You all must be wondering, what the hell is Hyemi talking about? Well, it’s a big mystery.