나와 결혼해줄래?

Memories of Love

 

If anyone’s a little confused, this is already 2011, in the Pranking Wars chapter, Part 2, she said she was 17, I confused myself. So I changed it to 21, since she was born in 1989. So here’s the timeline:

She meets Super Junior – 2005 December 14
Debut – 2005 December 19
Went back to Vietnam to visit her family for 10 weeks – 2006 January 23
Came back to Korea and continued with her activities – 2006 April 3
Haneul and Ryeowook were a couple – 2006 October 23
Accident – 2007 April 14
Sungmin and Haneul scandal – 2007 November 13
Ryeowook and Haneul break up and the night Haneul had amnesia – 2007 November 14
Haneul is released from the hospital but then gets into a car crash – 2008 January 15 (Remembers everything the day after, then returns to her activities a few days later)
Super Junior M is formed and Haneul becomes best friends with Henry and Zhou Mi – 2008 March 13
Sungmin and Haneul are a couple – 2010 December 30
SooMan finds out they (Sungmin&Haneul) are a couple – Meeting – 2011 January 3
Chapter 13 – 2011 May 25 (… so like, right now)


I’ll put the dates up when there’s a skip, so you won’t have to worry anymore ^^”
So, enjoy! Long chapter!

--

A few months later after the announcement Sungmin came home in the middle of the night after his schedule and ran everywhere around the house ‘gathering’ items, going into the other member’s rooms and turning on lights causing them to wake up and ‘gathering’ more things, taking their clothes and trying them on and busily started sorting out the things he had ‘gathered’.

“Sungmin-ah! Go to sleep or you’ll regret taking my good underwear!” shouted Heechul.

“Mian hyung! Gotta run!” Sungmin shouted back and ran out the door and literally ran somewhere.

“Did he really take your underwear?” asked Leeteuk who was sleeping next to him.

“Yeah, didn’t you see?! You were even looking in his direction when he burst into our room!” exclaimed Heechul.

“Oh… was I half-awake?” asked Leeteuk.

“How am I supposed to know?! I’m not your brain!”

“I think I saw him changing in his room into your underwear though, when I went to get some water, he must’ve left the door open…”

“So, you can clearly see him changing into my underwear, but you don’t see him dashing into our room?! Wait, he changed into my underwear?! I haven’t even worn those yet! He’s turning into someone who just randomly takes people’s underwear and wear it, no matter whose it is….”

“You mean like me?” asked Eunhyuk in the doorway overhearing their conversation.

“Yeah! Now get out!” cried Heechul throwing a pillow at him but Eunhyuk closed the door just in time and ran back into his room.

“At least he didn’t take half of your money!” shouted Kyuhyun.

“Why do you think he stole your underwear?” asked Leeteuk.

“Who knows? If you were half-awake, why wouldn’t you spill the water? And you can see clearly him changing into my underwear, it doesn’t make sense…” replied Heechul mumbling more things to himself.

“I may not have clearly seen him changing into your underwear…”

“Really?” asked Heechul.

“I’ll go check in his room, he put everything there.” Leeteuk walked into Sungmin’s room and saw a bunched up pile of stuff that belonged to the other members. He saw Heechul’s underwear and giggled. ‘Pink… loves pink almost as much as Sungmin, look they got bunnies on them, should take a photo of this.’ Leeteuk thought. He took a picture with a camera that was sitting in the pile of belongings and returned to Heechul. “Here,” said Leeteuk throwing the underwear in Heechul’s face.

“Good. Don’t tell anyone I wear these kinds of things, or you’ll regret it.” Heechul glared at him and quickly folded it neatly into his cupboard. “Arasso?”

“Arasso. You know, he wasn’t wearing your underwear, he was actually changing into a disguise.”

“How do you know that?”

“I saw a box labelled “Disguise” and it was lying next to a bunch of other things belonging to the members.”

“What else did he take?”

“Mainly money… now go back to sleep,” ordered Leeteuk avoiding telling him that there was a camera.

Sungmin ran down the road and into a jewellery shop in the city. He carefully looked at the shiny golden rings. ‘That one… it’s perfect…’ he thought to himself.

“Excuse me?” Sungmin asked the accountant.

“Can I help you?”

“I would like to buy this ring please.”

“Of course, proposing to someone?”

“Neh… I’m even going to become an appa soon…”

“Really? Seems like things are going great for you.”

“It is, so how much?”

“$9000.”

Sungmin froze. ‘So much money… do I even have enough-no I don’t…’ thought Sungmin checking his wallet. “Do you possibly take checks?” asked Sungmin with a little hope.

“I’m not sure, I’ll ask the manager. He’s just-hey!” exclaimed the accountant as Sungmin signed a check, placed it on the table, took the ring in its box and ran out the door immediately. The accountant looked at the check and saw the signature with disbelief.

“S-S-Sungmin?! Lee Sungmin?! Of Super Junior?!” she asked herself. “Appa! Sungmin! Lee Sungmin came into our store! Sungmin of Super Junior! He actually bought a ring from our shop!” she shouted in the manager’s ear.

“Yoonbin-ah! Stop screaming! Tell me how you know it was Sungmin,” ordered the manager. She showed him the check and he looked at the check. He looked at her with a concerned face. “Yoonbin, do you realise we don’t take checks?”

“We don’t? I was going to ask you but he already ran off.”

“Aish, it’s okay, we made $9000 from an idol!” he grinned and they celebrated.

“But wait… why would he be buying a ring?” asked Yoonbin and they immediately stopped cheering. The manager shrugged his shoulders and they continued cheering.

The pink lover ran back home and hid the box in a special place. His “Disguise” box, no one ever looks there and no one knows it exists. He hid all of the things he ‘gathered’ into his closet. Suddenly, a light and he turned to look at Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Heechul, Eunhyuk and Donghae at the doorway.

“Alright, spill it, what were you doing?” asked Leeteuk.

“Nothing,” replied Sungmin.

“He stole my underwear!” whined Heechul. “He’s lying!”

“We know that Heechul!” said Leeteuk.

“And he stole half of my money!” exclaimed Kyuhyun.

“Sungmin tell us what you were doing!” demanded Leeteuk.

“Alright! I was… I was… buying a new… phone?” answered Sungmin.

“Why would you need to steal underwear to buy a new phone?” asked Heechul.

“That was for something else. Besides it had cute little bunnies on it, you know how much I love pink and bunnies.”

Heechul’s face started going red in embarrassment and anger. “Sungmin, not a word about my underwear!” shouted Heechul as the members giggled. “Don’t laugh!” shouted Heechul and they stopped immediately.

“So… Sungmin stole money just to buy a phone… and he stole underwear because?” questioned Leeteuk trying to hold on his laughter.

“Because I wanted to try them on, they fit perfectly!” Sungmin smiled. Everyone was silent.

“So you don’t laugh at him for wearing that kind of underwear but you laugh at me?! I’m serious, all of you are more confusing than girls. Especially Haneul! She would say, “Aren’t you a little too old for that?” “No, why would it be?” “Exactly.” What the hell does she mean? But this gets more confusing!" Heechul complained.

“Because we all know Sungmin likes that stuff, but you? I thought you were supposed to be manly, but now you’re turning into a little kid with no more manliness if you wear those kinds of underwear,” replied Kyuhyun.

“And Sungmin isn’t manly?!”

“He is manly, unfortantely.” Sungmin grinned.

“Ugh! I’m outta this situation!”  Heechul walked back to his room and slammed the door in anger as everyone continued laughing.

“I know what it’s about!” shouted Shindong. “He wants to get married.” Everyone turned to Sungmin.

“I consider myself back into this situation,” said Heechul walking back to everyone.

“Sungmin, tell the truth,” ordered Leeteuk.

“Yeah! Is it true? Are you really going to propose to Haneul?” asked Donghae jumping with Eunhyuk in excitement.

“But wait! That means we all won’t be an appa anymore! And she hasn’t even had the baby yet!” Leeteuk whined.

“Don’t worry hyung, you’re already old enough to have your own. So if you want one, it’s not going to be with Haneul, you’ll have to find your own girl,” said Kyuhyun then patted his back.

“Hurry up and say it! We’re tired of waiting!” said Heechul.

“Fine! I am!” Sungmin confessed.

“It’s about time you did! She’s been praying forever that you propose to her soon! She doesn’t want ALL of us to be her baby’s appa!” exclaimed Kyuhyun. Everyone glared at him. “What? It’s true!”

“You could’ve kept that a secret you stupid maknae,” said Leeteuk then hit his head.

“Good luck with your proposal Sungmin appa!” said Donghae then everyone left.

“Ya! At least I’m all grown up!” Sungmin argued. Then he collapsed on his bed. ‘So Sungmin, how are you going to propose to her? Of course I have a plan, and a very romantic way of proposing.’ He thought to himself.

 

2011, June 4, 10:00 am

“Jagiya! Can I talk to you?” asked Sungmin peeking his head into Haneul’s room.

“Sure, but make it quick, going to the hospital soon,” replied Haneul not looking up as she went through some files.

“Okay… uh, jagiya? Look at me,” ordered Sungmin making sure she was paying full attention. Haneul quickly looked up from her paperwork and looked at Sungmin’s eyes. She nodded and he continued, “Haneul, meet me at the Nam-san Tower next week on Saturday, 11th June. Come in a white dress, and look beautiful,” instructed Sungmin.

“But what if-“

“No buts, meet me, you have no other choice.” Haneul forced a smile over her confused and lost face and Sungmin smiled back then walked out of the room.

‘Well, if I need to look pretty everyone should know who to go to…’  thought Haneul.

“Zhou Mi oppa!” Haneul called out. “We’re going shopping!” Zhou Mi came rushing in and jumped around like a little kid. “Stop jumping so we can go!”

“I can’t help it! I haven’t been shopping in ages!” exclaimed Zhou Mi clapping. Haneul rolled her eyes and was already on her way to the car while Zhou Mi was still in his pyjamas… Haneul  saw a nice dress and tried it on while Zhou Mi help his six bags of clothes.

“Did you really have to buy that many clothes? You already have hundreds of nice things still in your wardrobe,” Haneul said changing into her dess.

“You’re right, but too late,” replied Zhou Mi.

“And you haven’t even worn some of your clothes once.”

“Is that a bad thing?”

“Maybe, seeing as you keep buying new clothes. When will you find time to wear one outfit?”

“Maybe when I go shopping again with you?”

“Not going to happen in a while, I can’t go outside much. Sungmin’s worried I might get a miscarriage.” Haneul came out of the dressing room wearing this:

“Why so plain?” asked Zhou Mi.

“It is? Well, it’s actually quite nice, besides, you don’t want me wearing something too stylish.”

“I agree, now that you mentioned it. Let’s go now.”

“Wait, can’t I buy something else?” asked Haneul.

“Do you have the money?” Haneul looked in her purse and found no money left, well, at least enough money to buy the dress.

“No.”

 “That’s because I spent it all.” Haneul dropped her jaw in disbelief that he would use up more money than to buy the whole mall.

“Bwo?!!!! Fine, but pay me back!”

“That’s not until we make our next album, kekeke.”

 

2011, June 11, 5:55 pm

Haneul was walking up to the Nam-san Tower and looked up. She could just see Sungmin waiting at the top and smiling to himself waiting. Then he spotted Haneul walking with Henry. He quickly walked away and saw all of the members, his parents and Sungjin.

“Guys, get ready… she’s coming…” instructed Sungmin.

Haneul and Henry stepped into the building and took the elevator all the way up to the top.

“Nervous?” Henry asked in English.

“Yeah, obviously. Do you know why he wants me to meet him up there?” asked Haneul.

“You just have to wait and find out,” replied Henry.

“You are such a cheeky boy.”

“I like you being my older sister! You act like the mom though in most cases.”

“You may be one month younger but we’re still the youngest, meaning we’re equally the youngest.”

“Even Onew from SHINee is younger!”

“We’re all still the youngest in most cases!”

“You like trying to act like the youngest, I took your spot when I first stepped into the dorms! Haha!” Henry teased.

“Shut up!” exclaimed Haneul punching his arm. They ended their conversation as they stepped out of the elevator. The room was empty and dark. Candals started lighting up and the room became brighter. As the last candle was lit up she saw Sungmin at the entrance to the terrace.

“Jagiya, come with me on the terrace. I have a surprise,” whispered Sungmin. They held hands together and she saw all of the members and Sungmin’s family on the terrace. “I have a song I want to sing.”

Sungmin stepped into his position where the rest of the members were and then lights lit up as Haneul watched the performance on a set-up stage. They sang “Marry U”.

 

(Optional; you can listen to this song before continuing reading; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir-tZS3TaxM)

 

Sungmin pulled Haneul towards the front on the stage. He pulled out a small box from his pocket and opened it revealing two silver rings, one with small diamonds on them. Like this: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gkCzlSAsVYk/TdAF1YzIJoI/AAAAAAAAACU/XymDvX8WJp0/s400/Wedding-Rings1.jpg

Some signs behind him lit up showing the words “나와결혼해줄래?”

“Haneul, I know we haven’t gone far into our relationship yet but I’ve been waiting to ask this the day I met you. Saranghae. Lee Haneul. Nawa gyurhon haejullae? (Will you marry me?)” asked Sungmin. Haneul opened to say something but froze at the amazing sight of those rings. Then she smiled at Sungmin.

“Yes,” replied Haneul. Everyone cheered and Sungmin slipped the ring onto Haneul’s finger. They kissed and Sungjin chanted with Henry “Noona!” which annoyed her just a little bit but nothing in that moment could make her mad.