I forgive you...

Memories of Love

@CreateTheSound yeah, ZE:A fans are really innocent ^^... no, not really, actually quite similar to Super Junior sometimes because ZE:A and Super Junior had similar beginnings, like hard training, didn't get much attention after debuting, got harsh critism etc.
@forgettable--girl this'll be the last update until a while
@AvyA7X ZE:A's really awesome! Funny, smart, childish etc. just like Super Junior
@alexpop thanx
--

2012, July 5, 10:30 am

Yesung and Hye-Jin and entered Kangin's room and found Kangin and Hyemi fighting over blanket.

"It's my room!" shouted Kangin.

"I moved in! Be a gentleman and let me have the big bed!" shouted Hyemi.

"This was my room first! You can have the small one! You can fit in that one because you're so small!"

"Don't be a child! I'm the girl here! So let ME have the big bed!"

"Don't be so immature! Go move in with the rest of the girls!"

"There's no more room!"

"Then move out!"

"I'm the choreographer!"

"And I'm the one singing!"

"At least I can sing better than you!"

"At least I can dance better than you, and you call yourself a dance teacher!"

Yesung and Hye-Jin were completely lost in the situation and thought they would be fighting over the problem that happened in their high school years, not over a bed...

"Alright, ENOUGH!" shouted Hye-Jin. Hyemi and Kangin both turned around refusing to look at each other and pouted childishly.

"So what is this?! You're fighting over the bed?!" asked Yesung.

"Sounds like what you would've done as well," muttered Kangin.

"I wouldn't, I'd be a gentleman, unlike you," Yesung said hearing Kangin's words.

"Whatever..." mumbled Kangin rolling his eyes.

"Hyemi can move sleep on my bed since you two won't behave," said Hye-Jin. Hye-Jin heard a small, 'hmph' from Hyemi.

'It feels like i'm talking to a pre-schooler,' thought Hye-Jin.

"Good, I bet you feel better because you're one step from running away from me again," said Kangin. Hyemi poked her tongue at him and Kangin was surprised then rolled into a ball.

"Hurtful..." mumbled Kangin.

"But aren't you two concerned about what happened years ago?" asked Yesung. "Aren't you two going to solve the problem?"

"Are you trying to avoid the issue or... what?" asked Hye-Jin. The atmosphere got more heavy. Just then Ryeowook, Sungmin and Kyuhyun entered the room.

"We heard... everything," Ryeowook confessed.

"And we think we know what happened," said Sungmin.

"Kangin, Hyemi, Hye-Jin and Yesung, give us a clear explanation," demanded Kyuhyun. There was a small bit of silence before Yesung turned away from them.

"W-We-We can't..." said Yesung lowering his head.

"Why not hyung?" asked Ryeowook.

"We..." said Hyemi, "... just can't..."

"Arasso..." said Ryeowook sadly and he along with Sungmin and Kyuhyun left the room.

'Damn! Now they're going to know about it!' thought Kangin.

 

July 8, 9:00 am

The members were learning a new dance for their comeback. Kangin was the only that was messing up every move. Hyemi was getting frustrated with him already.

"Everyone except for Kangin get out, NOW!" shouted Hyemi and they all ran out immediately. Hyemi walked up to him and glared at him.

"What are you looking at?" asked Kangin.

"You... why can't you get the moves right, huh?!" asked Hyemi.

"I haven't danced in a while, don't expect me to be a pro in just three days from coming back," said Kangin.

"And who said they were better than me at dancing just a few days ago?" asked Hyemi smirking. Kangin smiled then glared at her.

"Then you teach me if you're so good," said Kangin.

"Fine," said Hyemi. She pushed up Kangin's arm. She slightly got distracted with his muscular arm but then shook her head. "This is where you put up your hand," said Hyemi, "simple enough?" Kangin rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, whatever, I meant teach me the actual step," said Kangin. Hyemi grumbled as she got in front of him and mirrored the dance to teach him.

"You go like this, then this, then this and this then turn around, jump," said Hyemi fastly so that Kangin couldn't keep up. Kangin stopped in the middle of the dance and glared at her. She stopped as well and asked, "What's wrong? Can't keep up?"

"I know you're doing that on purpose. I said teach me the dance not show it to me!" exclaimed Kangin.

"How is it not simple enough for you to turn around?" asked Hyemi.

"Not that part! All the stuff with the hands and the feet!" exclaimed Kangin.

"The dance is really fast and you have to be active, it's hard when you count the beat really slowly!" shouted Hyemi. Sungmin and Ryeowook entered the room and there was an awkward silence.

"Is there something wrong...?" they asked.

"Aniyo, go and have some free time, I gotta teach this dummy how to dance," said Hyemi and Ryeowook and Sungmin left the room. Kangin glared at her.

"Don’t say that in front of my friends! At least they know that I can’t dance as well as before," said Kangin.

"Shut up and work harder if you want to perform on stage with your friends," said Hyemi. After Hyemi FINALLY taught Kangin the whole dance it was almost midnight.

"Pabo! See the sky? It’s all dark, we’ve been working the whole day because of you," said Hyemi.

"At least I wasn’t the one yelling at someone to do the moves right, when actually I didn’t know the moves and I was saying to teach me them since I didn’t know and you were going too fast!" exclaimed Kangin.

"Well the moves were simple enough!"

"For you they were!"

"Whatever, let’s just go back home…" said Hyemi.

"Wait…" said Kangin, "… do you want me to drive you back to the dorm, we both live in the same dorm and I don’t want you to waste your energy."

"Mianhae, I’ll walk for now. I already wasted enough energy to teach you the moves, but I have enough to walk. I appreciate your offer, but I still do not have enough courage to become friends with you again because of that problem we had years ago," Hyemi said calmly then continued walking.

"Mianhae," Kangin said after Hyemi was about 3 metres away from him.

"For what?" asked Hyemi.

"I know an apology is not enough, I’m still heartbroken about what happened before, but… I don’t want to keep on fighting…"

"I don’t want to keep fighting as well but… what you did was something that I can never forget."

"I know that…" Kangin said walking towards her, "and I know you won’t be able to forgive me so soon it’s just that, every word I said to you was true. I fell for you hard and I forgot all about the bet when I was with you. I used to break girls’ hearts but you changed me into another person."

"Don’t get any closer," said Hyemi. Kangin was already inches away from Hyemi’s.

"I’ve been wanting to say this for a very long time… saranghae…" Kanging kissed Hyemi and she kissed back. Their lips parted and Hyemi was crying.

"Do you really mean those words?" asked Hyemi. Kangin hugged her small body and replied, "I do." Hyemi cried on Kangin’s shoulder for a long time until she eventually fell asleep. Kangin carried her all the way back to the dorm and placed her on his big bed and slept on the ground instead.

The next day Hyemi woke up and saw Kangin laying on the floor. She wrote a note to him and placed it next to him before leaving the house for work.

Kangin woke up uncomfortably until he noticed a note. He looked at it and smiled.

 

Dear Young-woon oppa,

I forgive you…

It was not an easy decision to make whether I should forgive you or not, but when you told me the truth last night I thought maybe I wasn’t listening to your side of the story enough…

Please tell me your story soon. I hope we can start off fresh now.

From Hyemi, your little bumble bee

 

"She finally called me oppa again, good enough with me," said Kangin. He stretched and got ready for the day. Just when he was about to open the door, Hye-Jin opened it from the outside and beside her was Yesung, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

"What is…?" asked Kangin.

"We came to know the real story…" said Sungmin. Kangin looked at Yesung and Hye-Jin.

"Hye-Jin noona…" said Kangin.

"They need to know the truth," said Hye-Jin. Kangin smiled brightly.

"It’s okay now, we’ve forgiven each other. We sorted it out yesterday while everyone was gone," said Kangin holding up the note. Yesung’s jaw dropped.

"At least tell us the story, now that you’re not fighting," said Ryeowook.

"Alright…"
--

So everyone wants to know what happened in their high school years? Then the next story will explain everything! ^^

The story includes:
Kangin and Hyemi’s childhood story
Yesung and Hye-Jin’s childhood story
Everyone’s trainee days (most importantly Haneul’s)

I won’t be writing the next story until I start and finish my ZE:A story. I’ll post a link when I get a poster and a trailer for my ZE:A story. Then after I finish my ZE:A story I'll post up a link for the next story to this story.

I made sure that there were no mistakes, ABSOLUTELY no mistakes in this chapter or the previous chapters.

Hope everyone can support me and be patient because the next story ain’t gonna be written until a while.
Goodbye~ <3