New Room...?

Memories of Love

@alexpop lol, I was smiling like an idiot when I saw their music video 'Happiness'
@tina_luvs_music I bet that's the only word you can say, lol
@kaitlyntheillestt Very Super Sweet!
@sallypw right, I'll change it
@AvyA7X XD AuraxHenry FTW!
@CreateTheSound I changed it, thanks. Oh, you are going to love the next next chapter, and the next next next chapter

Some of you may not have known but Haneul’s Vietnamese. I forgot to put something that I needed to put in before the mini-arc-thingy (Quality Time), so this is sort of a new chapter, but continues from the previous one. So… Continue from the last chapter…
--

2011, November 19, 7:00 pm

Everyone was still cheering and congratulated Ryeowook and Haneul.

Leeteuk was admiring Haru’s smile as they continued dancing until he remembered something.

“Haru, I forgot to do something, I’ll be right back,” said Leeteuk and ran to the exit which caught everyone’s attention.

“Where’s he going?” Sungmin asked.

“I have no idea…” said Haru. “But he better be back soon.”

And Leeteuk was actually back in a short amount of time, around five minutes, Haru never expected him to be that fast. Leeteuk walked up to the top holding a small basket. Everyone looked at him as he walked back.

“Where were you?” asked Heechul.

“Somewhere, geez, can’t I do something quickly, besides, I’m back! Anyway, Sungmin and Haneul, you don’t need to buy anymore toys for Kwangjoo, he’s got a new friend,” said Leeteuk as he put down the basket.

“What friend?” asked Haneul.

“A furry friend,” said Leeteuk and pulled a puppy out.

“Omo! So cute! What breed of dog is it?” asked Haneul holding the puppy.

“Maltese,” replied Leeteuk, “I bought it just for you guys.”

“Thank you so much Teukkie hyung!” said Sungmin and brought Kwangjoo over to the Maltese puppy.

“What do you want to name it?” asked Sungmin.

“Boy or girl?” Haneul asked Leeteuk.

“Girl,” replied Leeteuk.

“You have any suggestions?” Haneul asked Sungmin. Sungmin shook his head and Haneul sighed.

“How about… Bbomi/뽀미?” Haneul asked.

“Aw, cute name, let’s go with that,” said Sungmin. “Kwangjoo, this is Bbomi! Say annyeong to Bbomi!” Sungmin said and Kwangjoo patted Bbomi. Kwangjoo giggled and smiled.

“Aw, now he forgot all about my teddy bear! Thanks a lot hyung!” Henry whined.

“No worries, I’ll do it anytime,” said Leeteuk.

“Gomawo! You are the best leader in the world!” exclaimed Sungmin. Leeteuk was proud.

“Keure, keure, I AM the best leader in the world, thank you very much,” said Leeteuk.

“Come on, let’s take a picture!” said Ha Ni. Everyone gathered around and she set up a camera on a stand in front of them. She set it to take the picture in 10 seconds…

9…

8…

7…

6…

5…

4…

3…

2…

1…

SNAP!

Ha Ni rushed over to check if the photo was okay. Everyone was okay, especially Kwangjoo who was actually looking into the camera along with Bbomi.

“You know what else we should do?” said Sungmin. “We should give Kwangjoo a few other names, you know, since Haneul’s Vietnamese, and can speak English and Koreans are always given a Chinese name… you know.”

“Not a bad idea! Except I can’t think up one on the spot!” exclaimed Haneul.

“How about I come up with a Chinese one!” said Zhou Mi and started thinking. He snapped his fingers. “强能/Qiáng Néng! It means strong and energy!” Zhou Mi suggested.

“Good idea!” said Haneul.

“English?” asked Leeteuk.

“I’ll come up with one!” said Kibum and snapped his fingers right away. “Daniel!” he said in English.

“Daniel? …Neh!” said Haneul.

“And finally? Vietnamese?” asked Sungmin.

“Are we going to do with all of our children?” asked Haneul.

“Maybe, now think!” demanded Eunhyuk.

“Don’t rush me… um… Dũng!” exclaimed Haneul. “It means heroic.”

“See? That wasn’t so hard to come up with on the spot,” said Eunhyuk.

“Actually it’s my dad’s name,” said Haneul rolling her eyes.

“Right, now let’s go Yesung hyung and Kyuhyun, we have a concert at 8:00 pm!” Ryeowook informed them.

“Damn! We’re late for make-up and outfits!” said Yesung.

“See you guys at the concert!” said Kyuhyun and Yesung, Ryeowook and him rushed to the exit and drove over to the stadium they were performing at.

“At least they stayed here for most of the time,” said Leeteuk. “Sungmin, do you have an attic?” asked Leeteuk.

“Neh,” replied Sungmin.

“Is it dusty up there yet?”

“Aniyo.”

“Do you think you wanna build another room up there?” Sungmin and Haneul exchanged looks.

“Why would we build another room, we already have enough,” said Haneul.

“I don’t know, maybe for the future you might have more kids,” said Leeteuk.

“Are you sure? We’d be wasting a lot of money, don’t you think?” asked Sungmin.

“Come on guys! There’s no harm in building another room! Besides! It’ll make the house look nicer!”

“Yeah, nicer where you can’t see it,” said Eunhyuk.

“Actually, it’s not a bad idea,” said Heechul.

“I agree!” some of them said and started begging Haneul and Sungmin to build a room.

“To me, it just sounds like you want to live in our house or something,” muttered Haneul.

“Okay! Fine! We’ll build one! BUT I see no point in it,” said Sungmin.

“Just as long as you build one it’s okay,” said Ha Ni.

“We’ll start and end tomorrow, arasso?” asked Sungmin.

“Arasso!” Everyone said and smiled. After that they watched K.R.Y.’s concert and went home. The next day everyone was already at Haneul and Sungmin’s house before 5:00 am.

November 20, 4:35 am

“What theme should it be?” asked Ha Ni.

“Pink?” Haru suggested.

“We already have a pink one,” said Sungmin.

“Obviously,” Heechul muttered but Sungmin heard him.

“And it’s NOT for me hyung!” exlciamed Sungmin.

“Purple?” suggested Yoojin.

“Already have that, there’s even two beds in that room,” said Haneul.

“Blue?” Su-Hyeon suggested.

“We’re going to use the blue bedroom for Kwangjoo when he gets older,” said Sungmin.

“How many themed rooms do you have?!” asked Aura.

“Just three,” replied Haneul.

“Yellow?” Donghae suggested. Everyone thought about it for a moment.

“I have already planned the whole bedroom out! Let’s go!” exclaimed Sookyung walking towards the door.

“Wow, wow, wait! You thought of the whole room that fast?!” asked Eunhyuk.

“It’s my skill, especially PAINTING, so we’re going to PAINT a room, now let’s go and buy stuff!” exclaimed Sookyung.

“Make a plan first Sookyung! Don’t go too fast!” Hae Sun yelled out to her as she was about to open the door.

“What plan?” asked Sookyung.

“Who’s staying? Who’s going where?” asked Hangeng.

“Exactly,” said Hae Sun.

“Okay, all of the boys will go out and buy paint, the bed, lamp, cupboard and all of that, all of the girls stay here except for Sookyung who goes with the boys to buy the stuff and Donghae stays to take care of Kwangjoo. We have almost three buckets filled with primer paint, the girls will remove everything and paint the room with primer paint. We’ll let the primer paint dry until around 11:00 am then we’ll start painting the room yellow. After we let it dry for until somewhere around 4:00 pm we’ll paint the second coat of yellow then we’ll put in the furniture and we’re done!” Haneul said explaining the plan inside her brain.

“How do girls think up things like that so fast?” asked Siwon.

“Just my instincts, now boys, go! Girls, come with me!” Haneul ordered everyone. All of the boys except for Donghae left quickly and they split up while the girls quickly got the, rather heavy, primer paint out and started cleaning the walls (more like ceiling). Donghae kept the two babies (if you know what I mean, *cough*Bbomi&Kwangjoo*cough*) company.

“Do you have any brushes?” asked (2) Haneul. (1) Haneul immediately pulled out 12 long rolling brushes.

“Where do you get this all from?” asked Ha Ni.

“We got it earlier for emergencies,” said Haneul as everyone took one and immediately started painting the walls. By 6:30 am they were done painting the walls. They all collapsed somewhere in the house.

“Haneul unnie, why were you saying to get the job done faster?” asked Ha Ni.

“So that we can get this over and done with, I really hope this room is worth stopping me from wedding plans,” said Haneul. “Besides, it would’ve been easier instead of two people doing it, so why not everyone do it?”

“Then why couldn’t you get Donghae oppa to help?” asked Minjee.

“He’s was too busy playing with Kwangjoo and Bbomi,” replied Haneul. Everyone looked at Donghae with Kwangjoo and Bbomi. He looked back at everyone else clueless.

“Why is everyone looking at me?” asked Donghae.

“Because you didn’t help,” replied Ha Ni.

“Haneul just told me to look after Kwangjoo and Bbomi,” said Donghae shrugging his shoulder and continued playing. Everyone rolled their eyes and they heard someone open the front door.

“Jagiya! We’re home!” Sungmin shouted.

“Neh, what did you get for the room?” asked Haneul as all of the boys came in.

“Sookyung did everything, she even thought we’d choose the wrong bed and stuff…” said Leeteuk sadly.

“Come on, you did something as well!” exclaimed Sookyung coming in through the door.

“Like what?” asked Leeteuk.

“You chose the right colour for the bed.”

“Yes, the colour, not the actual bed,” said Eunhyuk. Sookyung rolled her eyes and took out a water bottle from her bag.

“Don’t whine so much, most of you almost chose the wrong thing, you’re lucky I’m here anyway. I promise from now on we get a fair share when we do jobs, including if one of us moves out of the dorms and buys a new house,” Sookyung said after taking a gulp of water.

“When’s the bed and all that getting here?” asked Aura.

“Around three in the afternoon,” replied Siwon. Eunhyuk sneakily climped up to the attic and opened a door (the door wasn’t painted). He walked in and was speechless.

“YOU GUYS HAVE ANOTHER BATHROOM UP HERE?!” he asked, more like shouted to the other’s. Everyone rushed to the attic and saw where Eunhyuk was standing. They walked up to the door and walked in.

Everyone was shocked, even Sungmin neither Haneul knew about this.

“Looks like if we have someone living in the attic they don’t have to worry about having to walk to the other side of the house to get to the bathroom,” was all Haneul said.

“This is amazing, you need to let us live here!” Ha Ni begged.

“No way, it’s only for us,” said Sungmin.

11:25 am

“Alright! Let’s paint the first coat!” announced Haneul then walked up to Sungmin. “Where’s the paint?”

“In the car,” replied Sungmin.

“Why didn’t you bring it in?” asked Haneul.

“What? It was heavy!” Sungmin whined. Haneul rolled her eyes and got the big tin of paint. Haneul came back in and saw everyone playing with either Kwangjoo or Bbomi.

“Okay! All of the boys will paint the first coat!” said Haneul and began playing with Kwangjoo. All of the boys groaned, got up and started painting the first coat.

“And US BOYS did a very good job with deciding on the perfect furniture! Which is very hard to do! So! You should actually be congratulating us! So by doing so, why don’t YOU girls paint the first coat instead!” Kyuhyun said trying to persuade the girls. Yunae walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek.

“Oppa~! If you do the job correctly I’ll buy lunch for you~!” Yunae said in a sweet using her aegyo which would’ve been as good as Sunny’s. “And I’ll install the new version of Starcraft for you~!”

“You would do that? Alright! I’ll do it right!” said Kyuhyun and immediately started rolling paint onto the walls.

“Great, thanks TraitorKyu!” said Siwon.

“New nickname!” exclaimed Donghae.

“The faster we do this the sooner we’re finished… but not when everyone’s slack and lazy,” Leeteuk muttered. Everyone groaned one last time and carried on. They were finished by 2:45 pm and they cheered. They heard a truck beep outside.

Everyone rushed to the door and knew it was all of the furniture. Leeteuk walked to the driver and signed a piece of paper without even knowing what he signed (wow, great concentration Teukkie!). All of the boys with the help of some of the girls carried in the bed, three lamps, five wardrobes (?) a lot of pillows and a painting.

They set all of the furniture somewhere around the house making sure nothing went up into the attic before the paint dried.

“Why’d you buy FIVE wardrobes?!” asked Nari. “Plus, they are HUGE!”

“One for Haneul, Sungmin, the blue room, yellow room and pink room,” replied Sungmin.

“What about for the purple room?” asked Ha Ni.

“There’s already some closets in that room,” said Haneul.

“Good enough! Let’s take a break!” said Haru and everyone agreed.

“Come on Yunae, you said you would buy me lunch!” Kyuhyun called out to Yunae already about to walk out of the door.

“Aw~! Oppa~! I want to stay here~! Maybe I’ll make you lunch instead~?” asked Yunae using her aegyo.

“That’s okay with me then,” Kyuhyun said immediately returning to everyone else. Yunae, Haneul, Hye-Jin, Hae Sun and Su-Hyeon made lunch which was Kimchi Stew. But Haneul just took out some baby food for Kwangjoo.

“That reminds me!” Leeteuk suddenly said out of the blue and rushed outside. He got into his car and drove somewhere without telling anyone.

“There he goes, going somewhere without telling anyone out of-“ said Haru then suddenly her phone in her pocket was vibrating. She took out her phone and had gotten a text message. She opened the message and looked at the sender and gave her phone a weird look.

From: Angel-with-no-wings
To: Min Haru

Hey~! You should give yourself a new nickname, keke…
Anyway, tell the others I’m buying something for Bbomi and I’ll be back in 20 minutes.
And sorry about rushing somewhere every day without telling you.
Love Ya~!

Haru rolled her eyes and told everyone about the message. They got to a point where they started talking about Leeteuk’s bad habits.

Leeteuk was back with a big bag of… dog food…

“So you were just buying dog food?” asked Haru.

“Neh, Bbomi hasn’t eaten since yesterday, now he has something healthy to eat!” Leeteuk said grinning. He even pulled out two dog bowls behind him and poured in some water in one and the dog food in the other. He even threw a few toys and a toy bone outside in the garden for later when Bbomi plays in the garden. Bbomi barked happily and immediately started eating.

“See, I AM THE best leader in the world,” said Leeteuk arrogantly.

“Yeah, to dogs,” said Heechul making everyone laugh.

“Never say that again and I will make you all tonight’s dinner and tomorrow’s lunch. Otherwise I’ll throw away all of the food in the dorms,” said Leeteuk and everyone immediately shut up. “That’s right, do what the leader says,” he muttered. They finished their late lunch and the girls started painting the second coat at 4:10 pm and finished at 5:50 pm.

The boys moved two wardrobes in Haneul and Sungmin’s room.

Sungmin – left, Haneul- right

A pink wardrobe into the pink room.

(Ignore the bed and the clothes, imagine the wardrobe’s empty)

A blue wardrobe into the blue room.

(Ignore the clothes, imagine the wardrobe’s empty)

And they waited to put the last wardrobe into the yellow room which was drying. It finished drying at 8:40 pm and they moved all of the furniture into the attic; the yellow room.

“Finally… WE’RE DONE!” Nari announced and high-fived Shindong and Ha Ni. Everyone looked at the room from a distance.

“It’s amazing,” said Haneul.

They had this wardrobe in between the tiny space between the yellow room and the bathroom, see it?

“You can all thank me for organizing this,” said Sookyung and everyone thanked her.

“Where has Bbomi gone?” Haneul asked out of the blue. Everyone began searching the big house and found no one besides each other.

“Why do you have such a big house?!” Yoojin shouted to Sungmin and Haneul who was on the other side of the house.

“Don’t worry about that! Just find the dog!” Haneul shouted back. Ryeowook walked outside and finally spotted Bbomi.

Ryeowook picked her up and went back inside.

“I found her!” Ryeowook shouted and Haneul immediately rushed to him. She sighed in relief and took Bbomi in her arms.

“Gomawo Ryeowook oppa,” said Haneul. “Looks like we need to get her trained.”
--

Hint for the next chapter: Haneul’s and Sungmin's family meet and stay at their place temporarily

Hint for the next next chapter: Star ____ Bell, Kwangjoo’s first appearance on a show

Hint for next next next & next next next next chapter (I'm splitting it into two parts): White Dress, Cake, a special event

Can anyone guess? Keke…

Comment!