Running Away...

Memories of Love

@alexpop lol, freaking hilarious monkey, true

I know I don’t update often anymore, because I had school but for the past week I had been sick and had limited time OUT OF BED >.<

Now when I return to school I will have A LOT of STUPID HOMEWORK!!!! >.<
--

2012, January 24, 1:15 pm

Eunhyuk just stared at Jaehyun as she waited for a response.

“W-W-What did you just say?” asked Eunhyuk.

“You know what I said, what’s your response?” said Jaehyun. Eunhyuk looked at her and held her head tilting it in a few directions.

“Y-Ya! What are you doing?!” asked Jaehyun throwing his hands off her head.

“Did you hit your head or something?” asked Eunhyuk.

“YA!” shouted Jaehyun standing up and knocking the table over. “IF YOU AREN’T TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY THEN FORGET IT!”

“Wait-!” said Eunhyuk as she walked to the car.

“DON’T TRY!” ordered Jaehyun giving him a threatening stare. Eunhyuk ignored the table and ran to her.

“Please, Jaehyun! Just give me some time for a response!” begged Eunhyuk.

“WHY SHOULD I?! YOU ARE JUST LIKE OTHER GUYS!” shouted Jaehyun. She turned back to him and was about to hit him until Eunhyuk held her wrist in mid-air.

“Do you like me? Do you want to go on a date?” asked Eunhyuk.

“Who would want to date an UGLY, DISRESPECTFUL, DISGUSTING JERK LIKE YOU?!” shouted Jaehyun throwing his hand off her wrist. They stared at each other intensely.

“And I thought you liked me,” said Eunhyuk.

“I don’t get why girls like you, there is nothing neither interesting nor special about you and you express no emotions, neither do you have any in you,” said Jaehyun. “SO DON’T THINK YOU’RE LOVEABLE OR LIKEABLE AT ALL!”

“Then what’d you say before?”

“That was before I realised what a stupid and childish jerk you were,” said Jaehyun and resumed walking.

“Wait, don’t leave,” said Eunhyuk grabbing her wrist. She turned around slowly and even with his eyes he was begging her for something, something that she didn’t know of.

“What do you really want?” asked Jaehyun.

“I want you to forgive me-“

“Forget it, that’s not happening,” said Jaehyun instantly.

“Forgive me, and give me a chance,” begged Eunhyuk.

“I thought you were with Hyoyeon,” said Jaehyun.

“No way, she kissed me but we’re not in a relationship-“

“AND YOU DID NOTHING ABOUT BREAKING THE KISS?!“ asked Jaehyun finally snapping. “HOW CAN YOU NOT SAY YOU’RE IN A RELATIONSHIP WHEN YOU KISS AND DON’T STOP FOR 5 MINUTES?!!!”

“How’d you-?”

“I SAW YOU EUNHYUK! I SAW YOU!” snapped Jaehyun. “YOU WERE KISSING HER AND I SAW YOU TWO WHEN I WAS ON THE BUS! THE BUS STOPPED BECAUSE THE DRIVER HAD TO TAKE A BREAK AND FOR PEOPLE TO GET ON AND OFF! AND YOU DID NOT STOP UNTIL AFTER THE BUS LEFT!”

“You-You saw that?”

“You think I’m joking around? I’m not as childish as you think Eunhyuk,” said Jaehyun.

“I only let her kiss me because I didn’t want to hurt her feelings,” replied Eunhyuk.

“Tch, ha! You think you’re Kyuhyun?” asked Jaehyun.

“What does that-?”

“Remember the fight with Yunae and Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun only hugged me and did nothing because he didn’t want to hurt my feelings. Now you’re acting so much like him, what are you?”

“What do you mean what am I?!”

“I’m not as fragile as you think I am Eunhyuk,” said Jaehyun turning her body to him. “I have Nichkhun, you can have Hyoyeon, I don’t care anymore. Alright? Forget I said anything or anything happened.”

“No! I want a chance, I’m begging you,” said Eunhyuk stepping in front of her. She was so small that she was only up to his chest.

“Why should I?”

“I LIKE YOU! ALRIGHT JAEHYUN!? I LIKE YOU!” Eunhyuk bursted out. “I get jealous whenever I see you with Nichkhun! I can’t stand him being around anywhere near you!”

Jaehyun looked at him and there was a small silence.

“So by that, would you mean you love me for sure yet?” asked Jaehyun. She looked into his eyes and could tell he couldn’t answer. “If not then just get away from me.” Eunhyuk finally let her pass through as he was left staring at the ground.

“Eunhyuk ah,” Jaehyun said before leaving, “maybe we need to go our separate ways soon.” That sentence just made his heart break. After ruining his chance, did she not want him anymore? The cool breeze brushed against his face. Tears fell to the ground. He crouched down, then on to his knees and cried.

Everyone in the area ignored the helpless, sensitive boy. No one noticed, no one cared. At least he could cry in peace.

After it was dark he finally got back up and went to the nearest washrooms to wash his face. The last sentence she said just kept repeating in his mind over and over again nonstop while on his way home. He was just about to open the door to the dorm until Jaehyun opened it from the inside with a bag.

Eunhyuk gulped and didn’t want to believe what he was thinking.

‘She-She… She isn’t moving away is she?’ thought Eunhyuk. Jaehyun stopped dead right in front of him. They couldn’t move since it was awkward. But Jaehyun forced a smile.

“Eunhyuk ah, I’ve chosen my path, you’ve chosen yours’ of being a star. You’ve achieved your dream, now it’s time to achieve mine. Stay healthy, stay happy because I know you will without me in your life. Arasso?” said Jaehyun but Eunhyuk just kept staring at her in disbelief. Jaehyun smiled one last time before walking out.

Tears fell down their cheeks. The pain was too much. Why did Eunhyuk not run? It would be useless. So he just stood there until Minjee spotted him.

“Oppa! What are you doing?” asked Minjee running to him then noticed his tears. “Donghae ah! It’s Eunhyuk, come here now!” Minjee called out to Donghae. The fish swam through the sea and over to Eunhyuk and Minjee.

“Hyung!” exclaimed Donghae. “Where were you? What’s wrong? What happened? Where’s Jaehyun?”

Her name just made his heart ache even more. He broke down and didn’t move and cried nonstop once more. After he settled down a little bit Donghae tried asking again about Jaehyun but Eunhyuk started crying more at the mention of her name.

“Hyung, please. Tell us,” begged Donghae. Aura and Hye-Jin were also there comforting him.

“Ar-a-s-s-sso,” said Eunhyuk in between weeps and sniffs. He wiped his tears away from his red swollen eyes and finally calmed down. He explained everything that happened. Slowly, Hye-Jin, Minjee and Aura backed away for Donghae and Eunhyuk to have some time together.

“Hyung, do you love her?” asked Donghae.

“Neh,” replied Eunhyuk without hesitation.

“Then you should have told her that!” said Donghae.

“I couldn’t, she walked out and I was frozen. I couldn’t move, I wish I just had one chance to say that to her,” said Eunhyuk.

“Do you know where she went?”

“I think she could’ve possibly moved into 2PM’s dorm, Nichkhun’s her boyfriend anyway,” replied Eunhyuk. “Wae?”

“Arasso,” was all Donghae said then walked out of the dorm leaving Eunhyuk dumbfounded.

‘What’s he doing?’ thought Eunhyuk.

Of course, the five-year old Donghae is, he’s always up to something. He got in his car and drove off to an unknown destination. He opened the door and slammed it shut then walked into the building in front of him. It was a hotel that he had visited a few times, also known as 2PM’s ‘dorm’.

He looked at the girl who was checking in, she was short; it was definitely Jaehyun. He walked up to her and tugged her arm before starting dragging her just in case it was someone else. The girl just ignored him and he kept looking around if someone was looking at them.

“Jaehyun ah,” whispered Donghae. The girl turned to him and her eyes popped out of her head in shock.

“Donghae!” exclaimed Jaehyun but not loud enough for anyone to hear.

“Why’d you move out?” asked Donghae immediately. Jaehyun sighed and ignored his question. She turned around and waited for the manager to check her in.

“Ya! I’m asking you a question! Don’t ignore me! Why’d you move out?!” Donghae asked her again. The manager came out of nowhere and Donghae stepped in front of him.

“I’ll pay you $10 if you leave us alone,” said Donghae tucking $10 into the manager’s pocket. The manager agreed without a word and walked off.

“Ya! Why’d you do that?” asked Jaehyun.

“First, tell me why you moved,” ordered Donghae.

“Fine. I’m. Sick. Of. Eunhyuk. Alright?” said Jaehyun slowly.

“Wae? I thought you said you liked him!”

“How’d you find out about that?”

“I don’t know, maybe someone named silver told me, hm…” said Donghae jokingly.

“I’m going to kill everyone he told that to,” said Jaehyun.

“Oh really? He told Hye-Jin. Someone who has been a really good noona for all the boys and unnies for the girls. Haneul has done the same even if she’s not older than any of the members. Hye-Jin and Haneul have both helped you since Yunae and Kyuhyun almost broke up. Now you’re just going to run away? From family?” asked Donghae.

Jaehyun never thought about everyone being her… ‘family’. She didn’t treat anyone like family. How could they consider her a part of it? A cold-hearted, stubborn, short-tempered girl could be considered ‘family’?

“I have no family. No one is family since my mother, father and brother died,” said Jaehyun bitterly.

“Oh… sorry…” said Donghae.

“Don’t be, I’m over it. Since they died I lived a lonely life, I only had Kyuhyun oppa when he came to my school, he was the only one who treated me like family, but then I left. I consider no one family anymore, there’s no one I can trust,” said Jaehyun.

“Even Haneul? Hye-Jin? Minjee? Aura? Haneul? Ha Ni? Haru? Su-Hyeon? Yoojin? Sookung? Hae Sun? Yunae? You’re just going to abandon everyone after we’ve helped you so much?” asked Donghae. Jaehyun sighed and sounding like she was sniffing but she lowered her head so he couldn’t tell.

“You know what? Why can’t we just forget I ever came into your lives?” asked Jaehyun ‘cheerfully’ and stormed out of the hotel.

“Wait! Jaehyun!” shouted Donghae following her but she was already out of sight. “Argh! Why can’t she stay still?” He looked around for ages throughout the city.

Finally he collapsed onto a bench in a park the members loved hanging out at. He realised a letter on the bench and read who sent it.

To Fishy

From Little Red

“Little Red? Fishy? What kind of a-Jaehyun!” exclaimed Donghae. Sure, her name was Little Red, Heechul gave her that name because of her short-temper; she became really red in the face and she was short. He ripped open the letter and immediately started reading.

Dear Fishy,

I know you’ll be looking for me, just to let you know I’m safe. But please don’t find me, it’s better if you don’t. I ruined Eunhyuk’s life, how can I forgive myself? I can’t believe I rejected him, and I don’t even know why or how I ended up yelling. If I knew, it would’ve been so small and not even close to trouble, I guess I overreact too much.

Tell Nichkhun that I can’t be with anyone and have to break up with him, sorry.

Tell Eunhyuk… tell him I love him.

As for everyone else; goodbye and take care of yourselves.

I’m not going to return to the dorms no matter what. Besides, you won’t be able to find me, I’d be long gone by now. I hope to see you in a few years though.

From Little Red

He immediately ran to somewhere he knew where people can travel ‘a long distance’. He ran through the crowd and saw a plane taking off outside a window.

“Did she leave?” he asked himself aloud. “JAEHYUN!!!! JAEHYUN!!!” he shouted gathering everyone’s attention.

“JAEHYUN AH! COME BACK! WHERE ARE YOU?!”

He ran everyone he could. Even asking everyone he ran into. It was hopeless though. He. Gave. Up. She left. She. Could. Be. Anywhere. In. The. World.

“JAEHYUN AH!” he shouted one more time knowing it was useless. He was just about to exit until he spotted a little girl crying on her luggage. He ran to her, and definitely knew it was Jaehyun.

“Jaehyun! Jaehyun! … Jae… Hyun…” said Donghae and bent right in front of her panting for oxygen.

“Donghae!” said Jaehyun surprised of seeing him. “What are you doing here?”

“I should… be asking the… same question,” said Donghae still panting then stood up and spoke properly. “What were you thinking?! Running away?!”

“Who says it was your choice if I could leave or not,” said Jaehyun.

“Come on, we’re family, don’t deny it,” said Donghae. Jaehyun ignored him.

“So if you came here, why aren’t you on your flight to… wherever?” asked Donghae. Jaehyun sighed miserably.

“I couldn’t move. When they called my plane, I couldn’t stand up, I didn’t know what to do or if this was the right thing to do. Now I’m stuck here, with nowhere to go,” Jaehyun explained.

“What are you talking about? You have us!” said Donghae. “Everyone deserves a second chance!”

“Even someone named silver?” asked Jaehyun fiddling with her fingers. Donghae smiled and already had a plan going on in his head.

“Meet me at the restaurant near our dorm, alright? 7 pm, sharp,” Donghae informed her. She gasped and turned her head to look at him but he was already gone.

‘What’s that little fish up to?’ thought Jaehyun.

Donghae rushed into the dorms and informed Eunhyuk about the same thing.

“Do I have to gooooo?” asked Eunhyuk whining. “But I don’t waaaannnnaaaa!!!!”

“Too bad. This could be your first shot at uh… just never mind! Be there or I will kill you!” exclaimed Donghae. Eunhyuk pouted but listened to him.

At 6:55 pm Eunhyuk was already there and was waiting for Donghae himself. He didn’t see him anywhere and looked through the crowd and spotted a little girl walking towards him.

“Jaehyun?!” exclaimed Eunhyuk

“Hyukjae?!” exclaimed Jaehyun.
--

Ta da! Ending! This took FOREVER!!!! Anyway, it’s a little boring, so as the plot, so much drama, I can’t believe my own story is boring me out (or is it because I have to write all these chapters?) Nah, I’m kissing, I love writing chapter, it’s just hard work I guess.

Comment!