Families Arrive!

Memories of Love

@alexpop mhm~!
@kaitlyntheillestt Ding! Ding! Ding! You got it right! Star Golden Bell and wedding! First one to answer right! 10 points to you!
@chaeyeon all Maltese puppies are cute ^^
@SoriB2STkpop thanx~!
@AvyA7X I love entertaining people

I’m getting sort of disappointed to the point where I get depressed… I am not going to tell anyone what is happening, curiosity killed the cat. You might be so shocked you fall to your death. Ugh! Whatever… I’m not that mad, but jealous… nevermind! Anyway, yeah a few people guessed the right answer! Next chapter will be Star Golden Bell! I’ll try my best with comedy bits!

Size 14  = Vietnamese
Size 11 = Korean/third person
Huế = Haneul
Mẹ = Mom
Ba = Dad
Anh = Older Brother
Em = Little sister/brother
Chị = Older Sister
Lành = Jaehwon
Tuan = Jaewon
Chúa ơi = Oh my god
--

2011, November 25, 10:00 am

Haneul was still sleeping in bed along with Sungmin and Kwangjoo was in his cot. They were sleeping so peacefully, Haneul even forgot to put on her alarm to begin planning more things for the wedding.

At first Haneul swore she heard a really soft knock, she thought it was just her mind. Then again, she heard her brother’s voice. Then her sister’s and her parent’s. Then she could hear their voices becoming louder.

“Huế!!!!!!!!!!! OPEN THE DOOR ALREADY!”she heard her brother shout in Vietnamese. She groaned in her sleep and ignored him.

“I don’t want to…” she quietly said.

“OR I’M GONNA BREAK THIS DOOR!” he shouted.

“I don’t care…” she said. Sungmin sat up half-awake and looked at Haneul gently shaking her.

“Jagiya, who’s at the door?” whispered Sungmin.

“I don’t know…” replied Haneul. Sungmin saw Bbomi right next to the bed sleeping then woke up immediately and ran downstairs.

He heard Bbomi barking happily.

“I’m serious! I’m not joking!” they heard from outside and Sungmin had no idea what he was saying. They kept quiet and Sungmin lay back down in bed until they heard a loud BANG! from the door. Sungmin and Haneul immediately sat up, the sudden BANG! even caused Kwangjoo to wake up. Haneul looked at him and he was just about to cry. Haneul rushed over to his cot, carried Kwangjoo and rocked him back to sleep.

“Go and see who that is!” Haneul whispered to Sungmin. Sungmin nodded and walked downstairs to see the door open and four people he had never seen before at his front door.

“Uh… Annyeong?” said Sungmin. They looked at each other in a confused expression. Haneul slowly walked down carrying Kwangjoo and saw the people staring at her.

“Mẹ! Ba! Anh! Em!”exclaimed Haneul in Vietnamese. “What are you doing here?”

“Who are they?” Sungmin asked.

“My mom, dad, brother and sister,” replied Haneul giving Kwangjoo to Sungmin.

“Chị! You’re getting married!” Haneul’s little sister came up to Haneul and hugged her. “Are you getting married to Sungmin from Super Junior? Is he my brother-in-law?!”

“How do you know Super Junior?”asked Haneul.

“You don’t think Super Junior came to Vietnam for Super Show 3?”

“Oh yeah…” said Haneul. “Sungmin, this is my little sister, her Korean name is Jaehwon, I gave her that name,” said Haneul. Jaehwon look at Sungmin then at Kwangjoo.

“Aw!!!! Cutest baby I’ve ever seen!” exclaimed Jaehwon.

“Lành, meet your nephew,” said Haneul grinning. Jaehwon looked at Haneul and squealed, at least the squeal wasn’t as bad as screaming fans. She jumped up and down like a little kid and Sungmin looked at her weirdly.

“Haneul ah, introduce someone already,” Sungmin whispered.

“Oh right, by the way, they can speak a little bit of Korean, so don’t worry about it, even if they have a really big accent,” Haneul whispered. “Guys, this is Sungmin, my husband,” said Haneul pushing Sungmin closer to her parents and let them shake hands.

“Nice to meet you,” Haneul’s parents said in Korean.

“Nice to meet you too, Sungmin imnida, your Korean is pretty good,” Sungmin complimented.

“Gomawo.”

“Annyeong, my name is Jaewon, Haneul’s older brother,” said the guy almost around Sungmin’s height yet looked even younger than Haneul.

(I’ll give another 10 points if anyone can guess who this is ^^ look on youtube if you have to)

“Nice to meet you,” said Sungmin happily.

“If you ever hurt Haneul you will regret it,” Jaewon whispered quickly into Sungmin’s ear and Sungmin just nodded like he whispered nothing.

‘Do not look like you’re afraid of him,’ thought Sungmin repeatedly. “How old are you?” asked Sungmin.

“26, you?” replied Jaewon. Sungmin just kept smiling…

“25…” replied Sungmin.

“Annyeonghaseyo! You’re Sungmin! From Super Junior! My Ja-hyung (brother-in-law/자형)!” Jaehwon yelped and hugged Sungmin.

“Wow, she knows me already,” said Sungmin.

“Of course! I love Super Junior! You’re my favourite! Now you’re my ja-hyung!” said Jaewon excitedly. “Jaehwon imnida!”

“Alright, that’s enough hugging,” said Haneul pulling Jaehwon off of Sungmin. “So, what are you doing here?”

“Obviously for the wedding! You invited us!” exclaimed Jaehwon.

“Oh yeah…” muttered Haneul.

“You seem to forget a lot of things Chị!”said Jaehwon. “We’re going to be living here until after the wedding!”

“And you didn’t tell me?!” asked Haneul. Jaehwon shrugged her shoulder and slightly nodded her head in her parent’s direction.

They didn’t want me to, they wanted to make it a surprise but I was dying to tell you!”

“Chúa ơi…” muttered Haneul.

“Wow, your Korean is really good,” Sungmin complimented Jaehwon.

“Gomawo! So can we stay here for a month?” asked Jaehwon. Haneul and Sungmin quietly whispered to each other for a minute.

“Okay then, you can stay!” replied Sungmin. Everyone cheered and Sungmin went to close the door until he saw his younger brother, Sungjin.

(In case no one knows him: http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln31u0NYqJ1qluilho1_250.jpg)

“Jagiya! It’s my family!” exclaimed Sungmin excitedly. “Sungjin ah!” Sungmin called out to his brother on the road and signalled him over. Sungjin came in through the door with a couple of bags and luggage, then his parents followed behind him with more luggages.

“What’s all of this for?” asked Sungmin closing the door after everyone came in.

“Noona!” said Sungjin and hugged Haneul, ignoring Sungmin. Haneul rolled her eyes and sighed, if only she wasn’t just one month older than him…

“Sungjin-sshi!” yelped Jaehwon hugging Sungjin. “Sungjin-sshi! You’re my ja-hyung!”

“Is this your little sister?” asked Sungjin. Haneul nodded and Sungjin hugged her. “Aw, cute,” said Sungjin. “I wanna take a picture of her, smile!”

“Ah, so cute, just call me oppa,” said Sungjin.

“Call me that too, no need to be formal,” said Sungmin putting his arm over Sungjin’s shoulder.

“Okay oppa! You’re cute too!” said Jaehwon making them smile. Their families got along well and Sungmin and Jaewon talked in Sungmin’s room privately and even started becoming more intimate.

“You’re becoming more trustworthy, but let me ask you one thing,” said Jaewon, “what do you see in my sister?”

“Well, at first it was love at first sight… more like a small crush, then the crush started turning into pure love,” said Sungmin.

“Good answer. Good luck with the wedding, hope it’s a good one,” said Jaewon.

“Neh, your sister’s been working really hard on it.”

“She’s always been like that, you’re lucky to have her.”

“I know…”

“So you already have a child? What its name? Boy or girl?” asked Jaewon.

“Boy, Kwangjoo, his Vietnamese name is Dũng,” replied Sungmin, “only one month and 17 days old.”

“Vietnamese name? Nice. This is a big house, is it just for your family?” asked Jaewon and Sungmin nodded. “Must’ve been really expensive. Wow, even a puppy, girl?”

“Neh but my hyung gave it to us as a present.”

“Must be a great hyung. Name?”

“Bbomi.”

“Type?”

“Maltese.”

“Ha! Haneul would definitely love anything cute. No wonder she named her Bbomi, and it’s a Maltese, all of them are cute,” commented Jaewon, “when’d you get the puppy?”

“Just 6 days ago, when we went to Nam-san Tower for Kwangjoo’s first sight-seeing,” replied Sungmin.

“My sister, Jaehwon, is… well, really excited she’s finally meeting Super Junior. She’s been a big fan of kpop since Haneul made her debut.”

“Haneul has a really soothing voice. I can’t imagine in being in a better world when I listen to Haneul singing.”

“You love my sister more than a wife don’t you?”

“More like an angel. Ever since I met her, I had my eyes set on her and no one else, she gives me that feeling whenever I’m around her, and even makes my heart skip a beat sometimes.”

“Take care of her alright? I have a Korean wife, we can come here any time,” Jaewon warned Sungmin. “I already have a child as well, just six years old.”

“Jinja? Did Haneul invite them to the wedding as well?” asked Sungmin as Jaewon walked up to the window and looked through it.

“Neh, and they’re coming right now,” said Jaewon walking out the door. Sungmin got up and went to go look and saw Jaewon’s wife and daughter taking a picture together.

Everyone smiled and Jaewon went to go hug them.

“Ah, Hae Mi unnie!” said Haneul and hugged Jaewon’s wife.

“It’s nice to see you Haneul, who are you going to get married to?” asked Hae Mi. Haneul pointed to Sungmin who was walking towards them.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Sungmin imnida,” said Sungmin bowing.

“It’s an honour to meet you, I love Super Junior’s songs. Call me noona,” said Hae Mi as they shook hands.

“I see you already have a daughter,” said Sungmin.

“Neh, Lee Eunji,” said Hae Mi.

“Annyeonghaeseyo ahjusshi!” said Eunji bowing respectively.

“Aw, call me Sam-chon (삼촌/uncle),” said Sungmin pinching Eunji’s cheek.

“Arasso! Sam-chon!” said Eunji.

“Wait, why’s your family here with luggage?” Haneul asked Sungmin.

“I don’t know,” replied Sungmin. “Sungjin, appa, umma, why did you bring luggage?” asked Sungmin to his family.

“We’re going to live here until after the wedding,” said his mother.

“No way…” muttered Haneul overhearing them. “We only have… four bedrooms… Sungmin ah, come over here,” said Haneul and walked to the kitchen. Sungmin followed and already knew what this talk was going to be about. “Where is everyone going to stay? We only have four bedrooms!”

“I dunno!” said Sungmin. “Maybe… your sister stays in the pink bedroom, Hae Mi-sshi and Eunji can stay up in purple bedroom and our mothers stay in the yellow bedroom, and all of the boys stay in the blue bedroom?” Sungmin suggested.

“I hope some of them brought sleeping bags cuz there’s only one bed in each room,” said Haneul walking out. Haneul told everyone the plans and she guided everyone to their bedrooms.

“Why do the girls get their own bedroom?” asked Sungjin.

“Well… ask Sungmin that, he made that plan, you can all fit,” said Haneul and everyone began unpacking. Haneul sighed. ‘Wow… and they’ll be staying for another three weeks…’ thought Haneul. ‘How many people will I be cooking for? 10 people? Don’t worry, I’ve cooked for 15 before…’
--

Not a very good chapter at all, not really satisfied, I might rewrite it if I’m bothered to, oh well! Next chapter is STAR GOLDEN BELL! I forgot to mention she’ll also be on Come To Play. If no one knows Come To Play, don’t worry, it’s like you express your feelings and childhood.

Comment!