Now I remember

Memories of Love

 

Sungmin ran as fast as the wind trying to save Haneul. He grabbed the girl and pulled her with him to the ground. The car stopped right in front of them and Sungmin looked at Haneul, her eyelids went down and she fell unconscious.

“Haneul! Haneul! Haneul!” exclaimed Sungmin. “Please, please wake up, wake up!”

“Sungmin!” shouted Kyuhyun running towards them. He looked at Haneul and asked, “What happened?”

“She’s unconscious,” replied Sungmin.

“Is she hurt?”

“I think so, we’ll take her to the hospital,” instructed Sungmin. Sungmin picked up Haneul bridal style and ran all the way to the hospital. ‘It’s gonna be okay Haneul, it’s going to be okay this time… right?’ thought Sungmin. He shook those thoughts out of his head and focused on getting to the hospital faster.

Sungmin ran past cars on the road and didn’t care if he was going to get caught by the police or whatever the consequences were. Kyuhyun drove in the car following him but he stopped at a traffic light as Sungmin kept running.

‘Damn Sungmin! At least get her there quickly,’ thought Kyuhyun.

Haneul was being treated while Sungmin waited outside her room. Kyuhyun came and they both waited patiently in silence. Finally, the doctor came and gave them news that she only had a few bruises and light scratches and there was not much damaged caused by the small accident.

“She’s awake now, may I ask how many times she’s been in an accident? I think I’ve seen her a few times,” stated the doctor.

“Neh, she’s been in this same hospital when the Super Junior accident occurred,” replied Sungmin, “and Haneul was a little angry and fainted one time and she did a lot of damage to her skull so she had to stay for a few months. She has amnesia at the moment and… she was released from the hospital just today…”

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear… you can visit her when she’s sleeping, I think that’s best since now she’s looking a bit flustered…”

“Arasso, come on,” said Kyuhyun.

“Wait, can’t we wait a few hours? I want to see her, I haven’t seen her in a long time,” asked Sungmin.

“Fine, I’ll wait with you, but only a few hours because I have a schedule tonight.”

“Arasso.” The waited for a long time. Sungmin peeked into Haneul’s room and saw that she was sleeping. “She’s asleep now,” whispered Sungmin. They quietly walked into Haneul’s room and looked at her calm face. Kyuhyun looked at his watch and dropped his jaw.

“Sorry Sungmin, I have to go now, but if she wakes up again tell her I said hi. Bye!” said the evil maknae waving and ran off.

“Ah, Haneul seems to always be getting into trouble, but that just makes her cute,” Sungmin said to himself smiling and sat by her bed. “Might as well sleep next to her again, I like doing that-okay now I’m talking to myself.” Sungmin just rested his head on her shoulder and instantly fell dead asleep.

Haneul woke up, and saw the dark haired boy sleeping next to her again. She smiled.

“Ah, Sungmin you pabo…” said Haneul and smiled. She got out of bed and let Sungmin sleep instead while she just watched him. It wasn’t long until he woke up. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. Then he noticed he was sleeping on a bed.

‘Wait… wasn’t Haneul sleeping here?’ thought Sungmin. He looked at Haneul, smiling and watching him.

“You pabo!” were the first words that make out of Haneul’s mouth while smiling. “You never get any sleep do you? Idiots like you should care more about themselves than others,” she said fluently in Korean.

“Haneul! Do you still remember me?” asked Sungmin quickly.

“I remember everything from my birth to when I met you and up to this day,” replied Haneul.

“What’s my name? Who am I? What do I do? What’s your real name? Do you know who you are?” Sungmin questioned Haneul. She laughed and couldn’t stop smiling.

“You are Lee Sungmin, you're a singer, dancer and actor. You are part of an all-boy group called Super Junior. My real name is Huế and my stage name is Lee Haneul. I’m a solo artist that hangs around Super Junior making all fangirls jealous,” replied Haneul without making one mistake in her Korean or explanation.

“You… you remember everything now?” Haneul nodded still smiling. Sungmin forced her into a hug and he cried of happiness. Haneul cried along with him. “I’m so happy you’re safe and you remember me,” whispered Sungmin.

Kyuhyun came running into the room while looking at his watch saying, “Sorry that I came back, after a few minutes when I got back home I realised I forgot-“ He looked at Sungmin and Haneul hugging. They let go and looked at Kyuhyun as he smiled with tears in his eyes.

“Kyuhyun oppa, I remember everything now,” said Haneul. Kyuhyun hugged her and trembling a little trying to keep back the tears. “It’s okay, you can cry, I’m alright there’s nothing wrong anymore.” Tears finally came down running his face, the hug turned into a group hug between the three of them.

“Call everyone else, they’ll be happy to hear the news but I’m surprised that no one knows about this and how long has it been since the accident?” asked Haneul.

“A few hours,” replied Kyuhyun. “I’ll call them now.” He called them while Sungmin and Haneul chatted and all of the members came running down the hallway in the hospital immediately.

‘Wow, they got here faster than expected, what? Five, ten minutes?’ Kyuhyun thought to himself.

“Haneul!” they all exclaimed walking into her room and hugged her.

“Are you okay? Are you sure you remember?” asked Eunhyuk. “If so, then say our names from oldest to youngest.”

“Fine, Leeteuk, Heechul, Hankyung, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum and Kyuhyun oppa.”

“How come you call him oppa and not the rest of us?”

“Because he’s like a real oppa to me, all of you guys are just my friends.”

“What?!” exclaimed all of them except for Kyuhyun who was smiling.

“Just kidding, you’re all my oppa, but I was going to get tired of saying everyone’s name and then oppa after it.”

“We’re your sunbae, respect your sunbae,” said Leeteuk.

“So you’re saying you’re all old? Okay then.”

“Oh-no!”

“I’m kidding, just relax, you’re all my special oppas.”

“So, what’re you gonna do now?” asked Siwon.

“I might get back to my schedules again in a few days, but I’m okay. I won’t do concerts or anything until I recover from my minor injuries but I’m okay,” explained Haneul.

“Okay, some of us are going to go, we have schedules, bye!” Siwon said and he left along with Shindong, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Kangin but the rest stayed and talked to Haneul.

“Are you gonna do anything else? By the way, not to ruin your happy mood but people are still bashing you,” stated Donghae.

“It’s okay, but are they really bad?” asked Haneul.

“Yeah…”

“Don’t worry… I deserve some of it anyway. I’m thinking I might step up my game a little.”

“And…? That’s supposed to mean?”

Meaning that I’ll be going up to the next level, improving all of my talent and becoming a bigger idol.”

“How do are you going to do that?” asked Yesung.

“Simple, hard work.”

“Hard work is… hard… isn’t it?” asked Heechul.

“How would you know, you never care about working hard, you never endured the painful stress,” said Haneul.

“That sounds horrible!” exclaimed Heechul.

“And it is, you’re lucky also because no one’s ever haunted you.”

“Well…. W-well, I gotta-bye!” exclaimed Heechul running out of the hospital like a scared mouse.

“And you hurt your cat and it died so it’s gonna haunt you now!” shouted Eunhyuk. They could hear a scream that sounded like a girl’s.

“Come on, don’t play tricks on him like that,” said Leeteuk.

“Don’t worry, he’s only running home to check if his cat’s still alive,” said Donghae laughing.

“Was that joke even funny? Or scary at all?” asked Haneul.

“I think it was,” said Eunhyuk.

“Really?”

“No.” Haneul hit his arm playfully. “So is Haneul becoming her old self as well?”

“Neh, and I guess… things probably might change, I don’t want you guys to worry about me anymore, I’ve done that before and you’ve worried too much but thank you guys. I love you all, you should get back to your schedules, I’ll have a quick check-up and then I’ll be out in a few hours.”

“Okay, make sure you go straight to the dorms and don’t let anyone notice you,” ordered Leeeuk.

“Arasso, arasso, just go.” All of the members left as Haneul told them to. She sighed, she’ll be going home and she’d find out what people have been saying about her.

‘Ignore them, something worse than bad comments is getting bored! Everyone has a schedule today, I’ll be left alone! All I’ve got it work. Hard work really is hard work! I don’t want to do it! Might as well, it’s better than nothing...’ thought Haneul to herself.

A few months had passed, her wounds had recovered, she got back to being busy with her schedules and practices and she still barely got to see the members. She finally got back to the dorms without being attacked, and landed on her bed exhausted from working. After almost one year of not working, she was so exhausted and still not getting used to it.

‘Really Haneul? Why’d you ever think of becoming a star? I want to rest another year…’

“Haneul! I’m going to cook for you, what do you want?” asked Sungmin popping his head in her room.

“Kimchi with fish cake and rice please,” replied Haneul lazily.

“Uh… ‘kay, is that a bad combination?”

“Not really, I got my mum to try it once she said it was good, and it is. Otherwise you can cook me ramyeon?”

“Okay, ramyeon, but why do you look so glum?”

“I’m not glum, exhausted is the word.”

“No, exhausted and glum, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing at all overprotective oppa.”

“Yeah there is, seriously! You still not over your break up with Ryeowook?” asked Sungmin sitting next to her.

“No, I’m over that.”

“You’re not, I can see it in your eyes.”

“Do my eyes make it obvious? Don’t answer, and I’m okay, seriously.”

“Fine, ramyeon coming up.” Sungmin stood up and closed the door. He walked to the kitchen and cooked her ramyeon. He called her out when he was done. She still had the same glum and depressed expression on her face.

‘Haneul… you aren’t over your break up with Ryeowook, I know it…’ thought Sungmin, ‘don’t worry, I’ll break you free out of your depression, the darkness isn’t going to take over you, I’ll save you and guide you into happiness, the ‘light’. Haha, Sungmin you’re being so cheesy.’

**

Okay this is officially turning into a drama fanfiction... >.< (?) Comment!