Crying

Memories of Love

 

Recap: … Those were the last words said before some terrible screams filled the streets…

… The van flipped over onto its sides, broken glass, a smashed up van….

… Everyone had been covered in blood and not moving a single muscle…

… The ambulance finally came, but could they save all of them…?

 

Immediately, the paparazzi came and tried asking questions while the ambulance was putting each of them into the van (ambulance’s van).

“H-Han… Haneul-ah…” said Leeteuk trying to speak, quietly calling out to the youngest among them (Haneul is younger than Kyuhyun). Haneul didn’t respond while her body lay on the road with blood splatted all over her clothes. “Kyuhyun-ah, Kyuhyun-ah…”

“Oppa…” whispered Haneul with tears forming in her eyes. “Oppa, I don’t…. want… to die…” She closed her eyes and fell unconscious.

“Haneul…! Haneul-ah…!” whispered Eunhyuk shaking her trying to wake her up. He went over to Kyuhyun who could barely move.

Meanwhile, at the dorms, Sungmin and Ryeowook had no idea what was happening.

“Ryeowook, I thought Haneul should be back by now, she would’ve been here before us,” said Sungmin on the couch as Ryeowook made himself a snack.

“I don’t know why, but I feel as if, something bad happened…” replied Ryeowook. They heard a small crash in the bedroom. “What was that, and please don’t tell me that something important broke, more like anything.”

“I have no idea, let’s look,” replied Sungmin getting off the couch instantly and they ran to the room.

Their anxious faces turned into terrified and shocked expressions. They could see glass everywhere on the floor, all scattered into a million tiny pieces.

“Look hyung!” gasped Ryeowook pointing to a frame next to the bedside cupboard. Sungmin carefully walked over to the frame and saw the picture set inside it.

“This isn’t just some picture Ryeowook,” said Sungmin with wide eyes.

“Why?”

“This is one of Haneul’s favourite pictures, it was the night that… well, er... that day you two became a couple…” replied Sungmin barely able to talk. He just remembered the pain he had to go through after discovering that they were dating, he got over it, but the terrible emotion came back to him.

“Hyung, I’m not sure if I believe in bad omens, but do you really think that something bad might’ve happened to Haneul?” asked Ryeowook. Sungmin slowly turned to Ryeowook and stared at him with wide eyes and a shocked expression. He dropped the frame and nodded.

They ran out of the room and went to call her or a member that might be with her.

“Hyung, she’s not answering, no one is, everyone’s busy,” said Ryeowook putting down his phone. Sungmin froze on the spot for one second and ran to the T.V. and switched to the news channel. He saw a van, and a few people being carried into the ambulance’s car.

“Follow me, we’re going to the hospital, they’re there,” said Sungmin as they both rushed out of the room.

After a quiet drive and praying that they weren’t hurt as bad as they would imagine, they walked into the hospital and survived getting through the paparazzi. They waited in the waiting room just outside the ER.

‘No matter what, I’m going to wait here, even if it takes me more than two days, I will definitely see Haneul…’ thought Sungmin praying silently.

They both waited in boredom and in anxiety for at least one of the members to come out and explain what happened. The night was almost over and the sun was about to rise until the other Super Junior members came rushing into the waiting room with anxious looks.

Just in the middle of explaining, Haneul, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun came out of the ER on beds and were being pushed into a room while they were unconscious. They followed them into the room and they gazed at the member’s calm faces all covered in scratches, scars and bruises.

Sungmin and Ryeowook quietly walked towards Haneul’s bed. They tried hiding their eyes after their vision went blurry from shedding tears, but the other members knew how hard they were trying to not cry as hard as they would have.

They continued crying and soon, everyone else joined in.

‘Haneul… how could I let this happen to you?’ thought Ryeowook and Sungmin.