A/N

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

 

 

 

 

Hi.

This is an Author's Note to inform you guys that I will not be taking requests anymore. I usually write long fics so oneshots aren't my genre of expertise nor interest.

This shop had gone on for much longer than I wanted and expected, and I initially didn't have plans to open the shop again because the first time I opened the shop, I already got 60+ requests (30+hours of writing).

But I opened it last night because I thought I wanted to let those who hadn't had a chance to request the first time to request this time.

I got a total of 12 requests (6hours of work) from people who had requested before and 4 even after I closed the shop. Gosh, I feel stupid and naive to think that you guys would even read and listen to what I wrote.

I'm not blaming you guys, I'm happy you want me to write so much but I'm just disappointed because sometimes you have to consider the others who hadn't gotten their chance and also the person working behind the scenes.

To those who hadn't gotten a chance to request, I'm sorry. I cannot cope with so many requests. I'll be going overseas soon so I'll try to rush all the unfinished ones by then. After I come back, I'll be working temporary contract admin jobs so I'll have even lesser time left.

I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the oneshots I've yet to write, and Merry Christmas.