Chapter 44

My Heart Only For You

|| Chocolate Cake's Cafe ||

Yoona follow what the unknown messenger ask her to do. With that , she go to the Chocolate Cake's Cafe alone without anyone with her. She want to take Sooyeon too but that little girl sleeping at home.

Who's going to meet me ? Who is the person that mention about 'granddaughter' to me ? Is this matter involve with Sooyeon , my daughter too ?

Yoona enter the cafe and looking for the person. There's too many person over there and she didn't know which one is the person that's messaged her because it's unknown messenger.

'Aunty Lee !?'

Yoona's eyes widely open when she see someone that's really familiar. It's Mrs Lee , Donghae's mother. Once Mrs Lee see her , she waving to Yoona and order her to come closer.

What she want this time from me ?

Yoona walking to the table own by Mrs Lee. She didn't sit on the chair but standing , folding her arms. 'What do you want from me now ? Why messaging me ?' Yoona ask. Mrs Lee smile and sip her coffee.

'Take a sit can you ? I have something important to discuss with you now.'

Yoona still refuse to sit and Mrs Lee also didn't start the conversation because Yoona still didn't sit. Yoona give up at last and take a sit on the chair.

'Continue it....'

Mrs Lee happy that Yoona sit and want to focus on their conversation back. 'Did you really abort the baby ? Donghae's baby ?' the question make Yoona not comfortable.

Why she ask something like this ?

'Yes , I've abort the baby because you want me to do it. Why did you ask now ?'

'Because of Sooyeon.'

Yoona's eyes widen and seem so shock when Mrs Lee show something. It's all the detail about her daughter , Sooyeon. 'What is this ?' Yoona ask.

'All the details about Sooyeon. I've investigate when she was born and relate it to your incident with Donghae....'

'It's Kikwang oppa's daughter. It's his biological daughter and only us. I sleep with him and marry him.' Yoona starting to lie now. Mrs Lee look at her and smirk. 'I know everything. The DNA between them really match. It's Donghae's daughter , my granddaughter.'

'No ! You ask me to abort it before and if she's born now , still alive and healthy , it's not your granddaughter too because mentally your granddaughter already died.' Yoona asserting it clearly to Mrs Lee. Yoona really scare to lose her daughter.

Mrs Lee look down. 'I'm so sorry but now I need Sooyeon. She's our only grandchild and our heir. I want her.'

'You can't. You already have heir. Donghae has a son , why you still need Sooyeon ?'

'Because he's not my heir. He's not Donghae's son because he only adopted son. Please , for Sooyeon future give her to me.' Mrs Lee begging to Yoona. Yoona ignoring her and stand up to leave the cafe hurriedly. Mrs Lee want to chase her but can't because she's too fast.

She's really crazy. She already ask me to abort my baby few years ago and now she want my daughter back. She's really cruel , crazy and heartless. Yoona already cry and can't thinking anymore because of that.

|| Im's Firm ||

Yoona arrive at the Im's firm and her attention just to meet with Seohyun. Seohyun working with her brother at the firm. 'Yoona unnie , why are you here ?' Seohyun weird to see Yoona.

Yoona stand up and lift her head. Seohyun worry when she find out that Yoona's crying. Seohyun approaching Yoona and hug her. 'Unnie , what happen ? Did Kikwang oppa hurting you again ?'

'No. Seo , that woman want Sooyeon.'

'What are you talking about ? I can't understand you. Really , I can't understand you.' Then , Yoona telling her everything that happen.

» flashback to few years ago «

'What !? Is it true you're pregnant ?'

Yoona just nodded and looked at Mrs Lee. Mrs Lee , she seem so shocked and speechless.

This girl can't ruin Donghae's life and her baby can't be apart of us. Donghae need to marry Sunye and not her.

Mrs Lee thought.

Mrs Lee pulled out amount of money placed it on Yoona's palm. Yoona already weird. 'What is this for ?' Yoona asked innocently. 'Yoona , listen carefully. Donghae is going to marry soon and the baby you carry can ruin his life..So..'

'So what ?'

'Take this money with you and make an operation to abort the baby before it's grow.' Mrs Lee continued. Yoona sobbed and gave back the money to her. 'Yoona , your future still bright and you can be free without this baby. That can burdening you. Believe me that you'll be happy when you've abort the baby.' Mrs Lee continued to persuade Yoona.

Yoona looked at another direction and covered her face with her palms. 'No , I can't do that. Aunty , just let me tell Donghae oppa about this and at the end , we can marry and happy together.' Yoona suggested. Mrs Lee already lost her patience because Yoona too stubborn.

'Do you think we will accept it ?'

'Aunty ? Why did you say like that ? I'm pregnant with your grandchild now , Donghae's baby. You should be happy.'

'Happy !? Only crazy people will be happy. I didn't to hear anything. Just abort the baby because Donghae also will never accept it including we , his parents.'

Mrs Lee gave back the money with the big amount to Yoona and left the cafe directly. Yoona stood there stonily and can't said anything after that.

About thirty minutes later , Kikwang arrived at the cafe and looked for Yoona. 'Yoona , I'm here.' he said happily and sat beside her on the empty chair.

'What happen to you ?'

Kikwang shocked after she found out that Yoona's face full with the tears. Yoona then gave a hug to Kikwang and cried on his shoulder. Kikwang that still didn't know anything just hugged her and tried to console his friend. 'Oppa.. I'm...I'm...'

'You're what ? Tell me , I'm here for you.'

'I'm....pregnant....' Kikwang broke the hug and cupped Yoona's face. 'You're kidding , right ?' Kikwang asked , disbelieved. Yoona shook her head and putted her hand on her tummy. 'It's Donghae oppa's baby.' Yoona told.

Kikwang became more shocked and speechless. He can't said anything but just have to comfort his friend.

'It's okay. I will help you.'

» end of flashback «

'So it's Mrs Lee that want Sooyeon now. But why because before she asked you to abort it and now she want Sooyeon.' Seohyun feeling so angry and not satisfied with what she had hear.

Yoona wipe her tears and look at Seohyun. 'She want her heir for the family. She didn't have any heir that's why she want my daughter now.' she explain it. Seohyun already know what Yoona mean with that. It's all because of she used to be Donghae's lawyer and know everything about his life before.

|| YoonKwang's Mansion ||

Yoona POV

Where's Kikwang oppa ? It's already two o'clock in the midnight now but he still not back. I'm so worry about him now. Did he still busy finishing the paperworks now ?

CLACK !!

'Yoona , you still not sleep ?' I'm so happy to see Kikwang oppa in front of me. He's back and I miss him already. Quickly , my steps approaching him and hug him directly. 'I'm waiting for you. Where are you from ?'

'I'm from office. I become late because I need to solve another job before the meeting. And you , why you still didn't sleep ? Why wait for me ?' he tightening the grip around my body and it's feel so good now , so warmth.

'I can't sleep so I'm waiting for you. You know that I always need you beside me.'

'Me too.' he say.

Chapter 44 updated.

I've reveal some of the secret between Yoona with Mrs Lee in this chapter. Don't forget to leave your comment and subscribe.

I Love You Readers :)

Please Don't Be Silent Readers :(