Chapter 29

My Heart Only For You

Yoona POV

Our work together just finished. After looking around , I think that I'm full with the ideas. I'm feeling that this place really need for the best theme. The view already great here and I really like it. It's gonna be the best resort soon. 'Yoona , let's go and having our lunch together.' he suddenly asking me. I look at him and glance at my watch. It's already 2.00 pm. I really want to eat something because I'm too hungry now. But I didn't want to go with him.

'It's okay. You need to go alone. I'm going to take Sooyeon from Seohyun and Kyuhyun. I'm not going to burdening them anymore.' luckily my daughter can be used as an excuse. I'm sorry my baby. I has to use you as an excuse. 'It's okay. Let's get Sooyeon and we can eat the lunch along with Sooyeon , Seohyun and Kyu.' I'm confuse now. How I'm going to reply now ?

I scratch my head. Why he got too many way and reason for him to follow me ? Why he is too clever ?

'I....'

'No excuse anymore. Let's go.' he grabbing my hand. And of course our hands touch together that time. I'm so shock but his sudden action make me feeling so happy. I really love the way he touch my hand. I'm just feeling too miss it. I really miss that touch.

I didn't realise that we already arrived at the beach. 'Better take off your heels. It's sandy there.' he look at me and advising me. I nod and release my hand from his grip. I didn't want to let his hand but what can I do.

I removing my heels and bring it with me. I look at Donghae oppa and he smile to me. 'Let's go.' he said. I following him and we both walking at the beach. We still couldn't find Seohyun or Kyuhyun at the time so we keep walking. I'm looking around the beach and my eyes caught a couple that's feeding each other at the one side. It's really remembering to our sweet moment when we both going for holiday together.

>> flashback <<

Knock ! Knock !

The door was knocked by Donghae from the outside. Yoona that's still getting ready has to open the door later. She wore her clothes first and after finished , she opened the door. 'Oppa , you're here already ?' Yoona shocked when she saw Donghae stand in front of her. Donghae smiled and winked to Yoona. That's make Yoona became really blushed. 'Can I get inside ?' Donghae asked. Yoona nodded and opened the door widened so that Donghae can enter the room. Donghae entered the room and Yoona closed the door.

'Are you still feeling dizzy , oppa ?' Yoona asked. She's so concern about her boyfriend. Donghae nodded. 'A little okay.' Donghae grabbed Yoona's wrist and make she sat on his lap. 'Oppa , what are you doing ? I need to dry my hairs.' Yoona said while she tried to dried her hairs used the towel.

'Let me do it.' Donghae get the towel from Yoona. Yoona shook her head , didn't want Donghae to help her. 'Just let me do it.' Yoona actually shy that Donghae want to dry her hair. Donghae then positioned Yoona on the bed beside him.

Her back facing him while Donghae started to dry her hairs.'You don't have to do this , oppa. I can do by myself. I'm not child anymore.' Donghae just neglected that and keep drying her hairs used the towel gently. 'It's not burdening me at all.' suddenly , Donghae back hugged Yoona. It's make Yoona really shocked. Yoona smiled and touched his hands on her waist.

'Why you're so warm , oppa ?'

'Really ? Did you like my hug and my warm ?' Yoona just nodded and closed her eyes. 'So let's just being like this until tomorrow. I will warming you until that morning. I can sleep beside you.' Donghae said in seductively. Yoona already opened her eyes and looked at Donghae. 'Stop it , oppa. You want me to call you ert ?' Yoona already angry. Donghae chuckled.

Yoona crossed her arms on her chest while looked angrily at her boyfriend that still chuckling. 'I'm sorry , honey. It's just a joke. Please don't call me that name. I didn't like it. It's like I'm your ert boyfriend.' Donghae said , he already can controlled his laugh.

Yoona rolled her eyes at Donghae and gave him a punch at his chest. 'Oouch..... It's so hurt , honey.....' Donghae laid on the bed. He acted like the punch really hurting him. Yoona looked at Donghae and she already worried. 'Oppa , are you okay ?' she panicked and look at Donghae condition.

'I'm so hurt~~ you're too strong my honey...' Donghae groan pretendly like he was really hurt. 'O-oppa , I-i'm sorry. I didn't know that it's too hurt.' Yoona shuddered at the time.

Donghae looked at Yoona and he laughed after that. Yoona frowned , she didn't know what's wrong with her boyfriend. 'Oppa , are you being so hurt until like this ?' Yoona become more panic. Donghae keep laughed. 'I know now that you really love me. I didn't know that you really love me. Anyway , it's not hurt my honey.' Donghae pinched Yoona's cheeks.

Yoona pouted and crossed her arms on her chest again. Donghae stand up and wrapped his arms around Yoona. 'Let me go.' Yoona said , she was so angry. 'I'm sorry , honey. You're so cute when you're angry like this. I LIKE IT.' Donghae whispered to her. Yoona still silent and not said anything after that. She really angry. Donghae think what he going to do to make Yoona happy again.

'Honey , let's go to the beach.'

'Just go by yourself. I'm tired.' Yoona sulk and she laid on the bed , pulled the blanket and covered herself. 'Yoona...' Donghae tried to open the blanket. 'Just go away. Leave me alone. I'm angry with you.' Yoona said , she almost crying at the time because being played by Donghae. 'What ? You angry. Let see if you still angry after this.' Donghae pulled off the blanket completely from Yoona and started to tickle Yoona.

'Oppa , stop it. It's too ticklish. Oppa !' Yoona .

'No , I will not stop until you forgive me.' Donghae still tickling his girlfriend. 'Okay... I forgive you...' Donghae stopped tickle Yoona.

Yoona sat on the bed and pouted while look at Donghae. Donghae got closer and peck a kiss on her lip. Yoona shocked and she blushed again. 'Let's go to the beach. Please ~' Donghae used his aegyo to got Yoona attention. Yoona looked at Donghae and she smiled after that. 'It's so cute , oppa.'

'Well , I'm your cute boyfriend.'

'Enough , let's go to the beach.' Yoona agreed at last. Donghae nodded and he pulled Yoona's wrist and got to the outside.

|| Beach ||

Yoona and Donghae walked together , hand in hand. 'Oppa , the view really beautiful.' Yoona said and smile widely. Donghae looked at Yoona and stopped in front of her. 'But you most beautiful than this view.' Donghae cupped her cheeks and Yoona can't helped but smiled when she being praised.

'Thank you , oppa. And you're the handsome boyfriend that I have. I hope we both can enjoy our vacation happily hear.' Yoona said. Donghae nodded and he leaned closer to kissed Yoona on her lip. But he wast stopped when Yoona placed her index finger between their lips. 'It's public , oppa. I'm so shy.' Yoona said. 'Forget about it. As long as I love you. I'm going to show how great is my love. So , let me.'

Yoona chuckled at the time and finally she nodded. Donghae so happy and he continued to kissed Yoona on her lip. Many tourists looked at them. Not with disgust expression but with their sweet expression. They thought that the couple looked so sweet together. They also clapped their hands to them. Yoona and Donghae broke the kiss.

They looked around and already blushed at the time. But , Donghae hugged Yoona. 'I'm so shy , oppa.'

'No need to be shy. I'm your boyfriend.' Donghae kiss her cheek. Yoona buried her face on Donghae's chest. 'Oww~ you're so shy , honey. Look , they love looking at us.'

'Stop it , oppa. I'm so shy.'

'Okay. Okay.'

>> end of flashback <<

Donghae POV

Why Yoona suddenly stand stonily at her position , making me weird with her. The most make me shock when I see tears falling down from her cheeks. I get in front of her and wipe her cheeks that wetting by tears using my thumbs. 'Are you okay , Yoona ? Why are you crying , Yoona ?' I asking her. She just stand , speechless and just crying. I pull her wrist and embracing her tightly just to make her comfortable.

'Yoona , why did you cry ?' I asking her again. I'm become more worry about her now. Why she is so sad and it's so sudden too. 'Don't leave....me....' she said while crying hardly. Yoona , what's wrong with her now. I caress her hairs and hug her more tightly.

'Unnie / Hyung !' Kyuhyun and Seohyun's voice speaks. I break the hug and Yoona directly wiping her tears with her fingers. Seohyun approaching Yoona and give her a hug. 'Unnie , are you okay ?' Seohyun asking. 'Nothing , I just miss Kikwang oppa.'

What ? She just crying because she really miss her husband. Oh , what happen now ? My heart always feeling that she missing me or our moment but why she suddenly said that she miss Kikwang. I'm so sad about this. My heart so hurt and always hurt when you always mentioning about Kikwang.

I look at Kyuhyun and he is holding Sooyeon that's crying hardly. 'Come here , Sooyeon.' I take Sooyeon from Kyuhyun and she really want to be with me. I carry her and give her a hug. It's same like hugging my own girlfriend , your mother , Yoona. It's really same.

'.....appa....' everyone looking at me when Sooyeon suddenly calling me Appa. They looking so shock especially Yoona. I didn't know what to do at this time now. Yoona looking so shock but she also looking so angry and not satisfied at the same time.

Chapter 29 updated.

Sorry for the late update everybody. I'm trying hard to remember this story. But there's some part I add because I forget it. But it's okay. I'm going to try my best just to make sure this story perfect. Honestly , in this chapter 90% from the story I remember 10% I forget...scene at the beach.

Don't forget to leave your comment and subscribe please...

Kamsahamnida