Chapter 53

My Heart Only For You

YoonKwang's Mansion | Morning

Today , the birthday party will be held here in this mansion. I can't wait to celebrate it because it's the first time I'm going to celebrate my daughter's birthday. But , Donghae... he will be here too. How I'm going to act in front of him and others. He already knew about Sooyeon and it's impossible for me just to ignore everything.

'Good morning , honey.' Kikwang suddenly back hugging Yoona and peck a kiss on her cheek. Yoona a bit shock at that time. She keep thinking and not realize about Kikwang's appearance. 'Hey , good morning.' Yoona greet back. She turn to the back and examining Kikwang. 'Oppa , are you going to the office ?'

Yoona ask because Kikwang wearing a formal suit and it's seem like he's going to the office soon. Kikwang nod and answer , 'Yes , I'm going to the office. I need to handle some works at there.' Kikwang explain.

Yoona look down and she pout. 'Why ?' Kikwang pinch her chin and lift up her face so that now Yoona is facing Kikwang. 'You still remember about the party right ?' Yoona ask again. Kikwang smirk and he nod many times.

'Then ?'

Kikwang put his hands on Yoona's bare shoulders. 'The meeting will end before the lunch. I'll never forget about the party because the party are so meaningful for me , you and Sooyeon.' Kikwang assure her. Yoona smile and she press her lip on Kikwang's.

After a few seconds , she break apart and step backwards. Kikwang smile widely. 'I'm going now.' Yoona nod. Before leaving Kikwang hug his wife and peck a kiss on her forehead. 'Have a nice day.' Yoona shout a bit. Kikwang turn his body and wave his hand to Yoona's direction. Yoona wave back and Kikwang disappear from her sight.

Yoona sigh and look around. The party planners are busily decorating the mansion before the party start at two o'clock in the evening. 'Mrs Lee , someone is calling for you.' the maid handing the handphone to Yoona. Yoona thank the maid and take the handphone. She look at the screen and Seohyun's name appear.

Yoona smile and pick up the phone call. 'Hello , Seohyun. How are you ?' Yoona start the conversation and greet Seohyun nicely. 'Hello , unnie. I'm fine , thank you. Unnie , how's Kikwang oppa and Sooyeon ?'

'Both of them are okay and happy like usual. Hyun , are you coming to the party tonight ?'

'Of course , unnie. Can I bring Kyu oppa with me ?' Seohyun asking for a confirmation. Yoona nod and say , 'It's okay. Just come with him. I know you can't live without him beside you.' then both of Seohyun and Yoona chuckles.

Seohyun stop chuckle and say something. 'Unnie , Hae oppa already know about Sooyeon ?' Yoona speechless. 'Yes. He already know about that. He knew Sooyeon is his daughter.' Seohyun a bit shock.

'How did you know , Seo ?'

Seohyun about to answer Yoona's question but suddenly someone is calling for her. 'Miss Seo , Mr Kim need to see you now.' Yoona also hear that. 'Unnie , I'm sorry but I have to go now.'

'It's okay , Hyun ah.'

'See you later. I'll talk about this at the party. Bye.'

'Bye.'

Lee-Kim's Cooperation

Kikwang and Donghae meet once again as the partner for the project. The meeting held inside Kikwang's office because they're just discussing about something and no need for the others to involve. 'Don't worry because my company can provides all of this things.' Kikwang assuring Donghae.

Donghae nod and fake smile. He still not in good situation with Kikwang actually. Moreover , the problem about Sooyeon's identity now being the problem between them again. 'Thank you. I really appreciate it.' Donghae thank him. Kikwang nod. Both of them acting like the professionals. Donghae close the files and about to leave the room until Kikwang voicing. 'Are you going to the party ? This evening ?'

Donghae look at Kikwang and thinking. How did he know I also invited to the party ? Oh , maybe Yoona told him already. Yes , it's her. Donghae shake his head. 'I'm not going there. I have many works to handle.' Donghae give a reason. 'Okay then , I'm just asking.'

'I'm leaving now. Just call me if you want anything.'

'Sure.' Donghae leave the room. Kikwang suddenly say , 'I hope you come , hyung. Because I know you miss your daughter so much. I know that feeling. God , hope he'll come.' Kikwang pray. He don't know why he suddenly pray like that. It's so weird but he think that it's better Donghae come to the party.

At the outside , Donghae meet with Yoseob. 'Hello , Mr Lee. Are you going to leave now ?' Donghae smile and nod at Yoseob. 'I need to go now.' Donghae leave the area quickly. Yoseob look at Donghae. 'Why he look so weird today ?' Yoseob wonder. He shrug and enter Kikwang's office.

Donghae get inside his car and ruffle his hairs. He look at the road and keep thinking.

I want to be there. I want to celebrate the party for the first time with my daughter , Lee Sooyeon. But what will happen if I come , I can make Yoona worry and not peace. God ! What I should do now ? Give me the best answer for this difficult question , God.

The clock now showing accurately at one o'clock in the afternoon. Yoona with the help of the babysitter are now dress up Sooyeon for the party. 'Woah , my Sooyeon so beautiful today.' Yoona praise Sooyeon and put the headband on Sooyeon's head.

'Now it's done !'

Sooyeon chuckle and clap her hands in joy. Yoona and the babysitter chuckles with the cuteness and Sooyeon's action. Then Sooyeon stand up and she approaching Yoona. Yoona take her hand and Sooyeon sit on Yoona's lap.

'Mrs Lee , she's so cute and beautiful. Just like you.' the babysitter praise both of the daughter and mother. 'Thank you.' Yoona smile and she blush. She look at Sooyeon and say something in her mind. It's almost three years I never celebrate her birthday. But now , I think I get the chance and I really want her to be happy.

Sooyeon look at her mother. She touch Yoona's face with her small hand and Yoona slowly pull the little baby girl into a hug. She plant a kiss on her cheek. The babysitter smile when she look at the happy / sweet moment.

'I love you so much , honey.' Yoona hug her more tight.

Chapter 53 of My Heart Only For You

The chapter is done. The next chapter ? I think everyone wait for it , right ? It's the party time at the next chapter. Are you nervous to know what will happen ? Yeah , me too.

Don't forget to leave your comment :D Have a nice day , I love you <3