Chapter 63

My Heart Only For You

YoonKwang's Mansion

On the next morning , as usual Yoona will prepares the breakfast for Sooyeon along with the maid. Sooyeon come to the dining table and take a sit on her chair. 'Good morning , honey , my princess.' Yoona greets her. Yoona keeps arranging the plate on the table but after she realize no respond from Sooyeon , she feels weird and looks at her daughter rapidly. She looks at Kikwang oppa's place.. Yoona knows that Sooyeon missing her father so much. 'Omma , appa...where's appa ? I miss him~'

Sooyeon's eyes suddenly become teary. Yoona quickly sits beside her daughter and want to comfort her. 'Appa will come back as soon as possible. He went to Sydney , he need to handle something. Something important.' the tears wetting Sooyeon's cheeks. Using her hands , Yoona wipe the tears off. At the same time , Yoona's handphone ringing. Yoona take it and shock when .... 'Kikwang oppa ?'

'Sooyeon-ah , look at this.... appa is calling~'

Sooyeon directly smile and Yoona give the handphone to Sooyeon , before that she already answer the phone call. 'Appa , I miss you.' Sooyeon speak with her father and Yoona give the chance for Sooyeon. Sooyeon , she is so cute and I am sure she miss her appa more than me. Maybe one day , if I leave , she won't miss me because I never take care of her since she still a baby.

'Omma , appa want to speak with you.'

'Thank you , honey. Here , finish your breakfast while omma talking to your appa.'

'Alright , omma.'

Yoona take the phone and answer it. 'Hello , Sooyeon's appa , my beloved husband.' Yoona greets him. 'Hello , my beautiful and charming wife. How are you , my dear ?' Kikwang ask , so concern about his wife. 'I am fine , thank you , oppa. Oppa , where are you now ?'

'I'm at Sydney. I just arrive. Have you eat your breakfast ?'

'I will take my breakfast after this. Oppa , when you're going to come back.'

'I'm not sure about that. But I will try to solve my business and make it quick for you , Sooyeon and our babies.' Kikwang make Yoona happy with his words. She rubs her tummy and smile. 'I am going to see the doctor today.'

'Very good. Don't forget to tell me about their progress.'

'I will.' Yoona nods. 'Oppa , go and get some rest. You must be really tired now. Before that , take a bath and eat something.' Yoona continue and advising her husband. 'But I want you here with me~'

'So sweet , oppa. Oppa , don't worry because I always near with you. I'm in your heart , oppa. Remember that.'

'Thanks , my wife. I will go now. I will call you again when I wake up.'

'Alright , oppa. Good night , oppa. I love you.'

'I love you too.'

They end the conversation. 'Omma , I am so happy talking to appa.' Sooyeon smile widely. 'I know. Now , let's finish this. Omma need to the hospital after this for the check-up. You want to follow me ?' Sooyeon think.

'I already promise with aunty Seo to the park with her.'

'It's okay. Go there and have fun.'

'Sure , omma.'

Seoul Hospital | 10.00 a.m

Yoona waiting for her turn. While waiting , she busy reading the magazine that are provided on the table. When she open the next page , she is too happy to see her husband's photo in the page. Kikwang oppa , I am so proud of you. You're so success and become famous now. All of this awarded to you because you're good person and always help people around him. God , please bless him and our family. Yoona smile.

'Mrs Lee Yoona , please come in.'

Yoona keep the magazine and stand up. Yoona walk into the room and see the doctor. About ten minutes later , Yoona finished doing the check-up. 'Anything wrong with my babies ?' Yoona ask , a bit worry about her babies. The doctor shake her head and smile widely.

'The babies are fine. Don't worry , Mrs Lee. Everything is fine. Just take care of your pregnancy.'

I am so happy that my babies are fine. Thank God.

'I want to know about my babies ? Is it a boys or girls ?' Yoona become excited to know. 'I am sorry but we cannot identify about the babies' at this moment. We have to wait until your pregnancy reach to six month and above.'

'It's okay. By the way , thank you for the information. I should go now.'

'Have a safe journey , Mrs Lee. Come back here next month.'

A few months later.....

Kikwang already come back and now he always spending time with his family especially with Yoona. He take care of Yoona almost for twenty-four hours and when he is going to the office , he orders two babysitter to guide her wife and her daughter too. Yoona's pregnancy now reach six month and that make Yoona become harder to move and do more activities.

'Oppa , are you going with me to see the doctor ?' Yoona ask to Kikwang. Kikwang thinking for a seconds before answer it , maybe try to remember his schedule before promising anything to his wife. 'I have no meeting. So , I will accompany you to see the doctor. It's tomorrow right ?' Kikwang need the confirmation.

Yoona just nods and hug Kikwang tightly. Her arms circling Kikwang's waist with her head leaning on Kikwang's chest. 'I cannot wait to see our babies.' Yoona state it. 'Me too , I really want to see them.' Kikwang place his right palm on Yoona's tummy. 'Where's Sooyeon ?'

Kikwang looks at his wife. 'Have you forget ?' Yoona weirdly looks at Kikwang. 'Sooyeon went to Seohyun's house. She said she want to learns cooking from Seohyun.'

'Oh.....I forget about it. I'm sorry~'

'It's okay. Not your fault.' Kikwang peck a kiss on Yoona's forehead. 'You're not going to office.' Kikwang shake his head and place his head on Yoona's head. His arm around Yoona's shoulders. 'I want to take care of you. Always and until forever , I do not want to leave you.'

He's so kind and romantic guy. Babies , come out quickly , we are waiting for you.

Chapter 63 updated !

A few chapters before the end. Wait for the next update , readers. Please comments and subscribe. No silent readers , I am so disappointed because almost all of you not giving comment on the chapter 62. Just two comment.....hurm..... :(