Chapter 17

My Heart Only For You

- The Beach - 10.00 pm -

Continuing last chapter (Day 3)...

The grandparents Yang already slept at the time. Meanwhile , Donghae took Yoona to the beach. It's Eunjung's birthday and she organised a birthday party at the beach. 'Too many people here , Hae. I'll just get home.' Yoona said. There were many people at the party and Yoona felt awkward.

'It's okay , Yoona. They're all my bestfriend here. Come , I'll introduce you to them.' Donghae placed his arm around Yoona's bare shoulders. Yoona looked at him , shocked with his sudden action.

'Hey , Donghae !!' the group of guys shouted at Donghae. Donghae smiled and waved his hand to them. 'Hey , everyone. Long time no see.' Donghae said.

'Who is that , Hae ? Your girlfriend ?'

'No , Sooyoung. She's my friend. Let me introduce her to all of you. This is Im Yoona.'

'Hi , Yoona !'

'Hi , everyone !'

All of Donghae's friends at there started to introduced themselves to Yoona including Eunjung.

'My name is Ryeowook.'

'I'm Yesung.'

'I'm Nichkhun.'

'Hi , I'm Sooyoung. You can call me unnie because you seem younger than me.'

'Hi , Yoona. You know me , Eunjung.' Yoona nodded when Eunjung introduced herself. The activity introduced each others continued.

'Hi , my name is Yuri.'

'Hi , I'm Lee Taemin. Call me Taemin.'

The activity ended. 'She is so beautiful , Hae. Can I know you much better ?' Nichkhun asked. Yoona blushed after Nichkhun praised her. Yah , Nichkhun ! Why you want to cut my line ? Want to die ? Donghae thought. He's so unsatisfied and jealous at the time.

'Su-'

'You can't. Yoona didn't want to know you.' Donghae cut Yoona's word. 'Yah , it's what you said hyung. Let Yoona noona answer it.' Taemin said.

'Th-th-'

'I know she didn't want. Guys , let's start the party.' Donghae cut her word again. 'Okay ! Let's start the party !' all of them cheers happily except for Donghae , Yoona and Nichkhun.

'Since when you become me ?' Yoona whispered to Donghae. 'Since my friend trying to flirt with you.' Donghae replied. Yoona giggled. 'You think I didn't know you're jealous and try to protect me.' Yoona poked Donghae's cheek with her index finger.

'No , I'm not.' Donghae denied it and his cheeks become so red because so shy.'I just want to save you. I know my friend.' Donghae gave an excuse. Yoona was so happy inside her heart. 'But I think I want to know him.' Yoona lied.

'What ? You can't.' Donghae half shouted and everyone looked at both of them. 'Anything wrong ?' Eunjung asked.

Yoona shook her head and printed a smile for them. 'Nothing. Let's start the party.' Yoona said. Yoona approached Eunjung , Yuri and Sooyoung. They walked together leaved the boys at the back. 'Do you like her , Hae ?' Yesung asked.

'I don't. How can I like her. Impossible.' Donghae still denied his feeling and walked away. Yesung , Ryeowook , Taemin and Nichkhun looked at each others. 'Let's see if you still said you didn't like her. Guys , let's get to the plan B like we and Eunjung planned.' Ryeowook said.

'I can't wait to see the "Jealousy Hae" tonight.' Nichkhun acceded with that as well. They gave hi-five to each others and ran over Donghae to get him.

The party started. 'Happy Birthday to you ! Happy Birthday to Eunjung ! Happy Birthday for you !' All of them sang the birthday song special for Eunjung. Eunjung was so happy. 'Make a wish.' Yuri enjoined her. Eunjung nodded and closed her eyes to make a wish.

I don't know about your plan , God. But I'm hoping that my friends being happy always in their life. Meet me with the suitable guy and lastly , I hope our plan going well tonight.

'Done.' Eunjung opened her eyes.

'Blow the candles ~ Blow the candles ~' they sang happily and clapped their hands. Eunjung blow the candles on the cake. 'Yeay , congratulation Eunjung.' they said together. Eunjung gave a hug to her girl friends including Yoona.

'Now , cut the cake. I'm hungry now.' Ryeowook said. 'Hey , shikshin. Can't you wait ? Give us time to hug each other first.' Sooyoung scolded Ryeowook. 'Don't called me that. You're shikshin too , remember !' Ryeowook replied back. 'Stop it , please. Come on , Eunjung. Cut the cake and feed it to the first person that special for you tonight.' Nichkhun said. Secretly Nichkhun winked his eyes to Eunjung. He signed something at the time and Eunjung got it.

Eunjung cut the cake and then walked to Donghae. 'The first special cake for the special person tonight , Lee Donghae.' everyone clapped their hands except for Yoona. Donghae smiled and Eunjung fed the piece of cake into his mouth. 'Thank you , Eunjung.' Donghae gave a friend hug for Eunjung and of course Eunjung hugged back.

'Aw~ they're cute !'

'Aw~ so match !

'Sweet.'

'I think they're couple.'

Sooyoung , Yuri , Yesung and Taemin said it. Yoona that stand just nearest to them felt so jealous and looked at another direction.

What ? Cute ? Match ? Couple ? Sweet ? I don't think so. They're not so cute or sweet being together. Instead they're ugly being together. They also not match. Donghae is tall and Eunjung just short girl. Huh , what I'm thinking right now ? Waste my time. It's so waste my time. Yoona thought.

Sooyoung , Yuri , Ryeowook , Nichkhun , Yesung and Taemin secretly smirks and secretly looked at Yoona. She looked so uncomfortable with that situation.'Guys , let's play a game.' Yesung suggested.

'What kind of game ?'

'TRUTH OR DARE !!' Nichkhun and Taemin shouted together like a twins. 'Good idea. Let's go.' they ran to the beach side. Yoona still froze and not moved. 'Let's go , Yoona-shi.' Nichkhun offered his hand. Yoona nodded and reached his hand. Nichkhun and Yoona walked together with Donghae at the back.

Khun , stop it ! Why you want to holding hand with him , Yoona ? Can't you just walk with me ? Aish !

They sat together and formed a circle shape. Before that , the guys already light up the bonfire. 'Who is going to start first ?' Taemin asked. Yesung putted his hand up rapidly. 'Okay , so let's start with Yesung hyung.' Taemin announced. 'Wooooo !!' everyone cheers.

Yesung took the empty bottle from Taemin and started to spin the bottle. The bottle then stopped to Sooyoung. 'So it's Choi Sooyoung. Truth or Dare ?' Yesung asked. 'TRUTH !' Sooyoung confidentially answered the questions. 'Yah , why this time so weird. Usually you'll choose Dare.' Eunjung asked. 'Just felt like want to choose it. Come on.' Sooyoung said.

'Okay , so it's truth. Sooyoung , who is your first love and since when you like him or her ?' Yesung blurted his question. Sooyoung bit her lip , everyone looked at her.

'O-Okay. The first time I met my first love when the first day I moved here and it's...it's Ryeowook oppa.' Everyone smiled and gave a big clapped for the brave Sooyoung. Ryeowook's eyes and mouth widen opened.

'Wow , so do you accept Sooyoung ?' Donghae asked. The focused on Sooyoung and Ryeowook at the time. Ryeowook shyly nodded and hugged Sooyoung so sudden. 'Aw !!' they so happy looked at the scene.

'Okay , let's move on. I'll start.' Sooyoung take the bottle and spin it strongly. The bottle then stopped at Donghae. Donghae shocked. 'Lee Donghae , truth or dare.' Sooyoung asked.

'ah...truth..' he sighed.

'My question. Have you found your love ? How ? And what did you like about her ?' Sooyoung started ask. The question trapped Donghae. He didn't know what to answer. 'Come on , Hae.' Eunjung tapped his shoulder.

'I...have found my love. We meet for the first time.. we bumped into each other one day at the academy. Honestly , something that I like the most about her is her eyes and her natural beauty that she no need to use a make-up. Her eyes so shine and beautiful.' Donghae stated.

Yoona's heart beat so fast at the time. Who is that person ? I hope the girl is me or it's someone else ? Yoona thought. She then rubbed her arms because the cold wind make her shivered.

'Yoona-shi , take this.' Nichkhun took off his jacket and putted it on Yoona's bare shoulders. 'Thank you.' Yoona greeted. 'No problem.' Nichkhun smiled and winked at Yoona. Yoona blushed.

Yoona , did you like him too ? No , I love you. Don't be with him , I love you. I'll be so jealous now.

Yesung and Taemin secretly looked at Donghae that's looked so jealous. GOOD JOB , KHUN ! Both of Taemin and Yesung thought. 'So , it's your turn now to spin.' Nichkhun said. Donghae nodded and took the bottle. He started to spin the bottle with his feeling still jealous with Nichkhun. The bottled then stopped at Taemin. Taemin sighed before he never got an answer. 'Truth or dare.' Donghae asked.

'Dare.'

'Okay. I dare you to drink four big glass of the beers non-stop.'

'What ?' Taemin shocked.

'That's good idea. Guys , helped me pour the beer.' Yuri so excited. Sooyoung and Eunjung helped Yuri. Taemin looked so scared at the time. 'Here ! GO LEE TAEMIN !!' Yesung cheered for him.

Taemin took the first glass and just finished it in a minute. They all amazed with Taemin. When it's his third glass , Taemin can't drink anymore and touched his forehead. He felt dizzy after two glass. 'Go , Taemin. Just another two glass.' Donghae said , give him a support.

Taemin tried harder to drink all the beers and success to finished it in 10 minutes count.'GOOD !' they clapped for him. Taemin smile but he rapidly ran to another place and started vomit. Everyone laughed. 'It's so cruel. Pity him.' Yoona spoke. 'But I like it.' Yesung said.

Taemin come back with his hand on his stomach.'It's my turn.' He still want to move on and spin the bottle. It's then stopped at Yoona. 'Truth or...it's dare ?' Taemin asked with his weak voice.

'DARE !' Yoona answered with really confident like Sooyoung did. 'If I have to drink four big glass , I dare you to drink six big glass of the beers.'

Everyone shocked but Yoona just acted cool like nothing happened. 'Before that...how many you usually drink , Yoona-shi.' Nichkhun asked.

'Erm...I never count...About a bottle maybe.' Yoona answered.

'Okay , six glasses mean three bottle. Do you dare , Im Yoona ?' Eunjung asked. Yoona smiled and nodded. Yuri and Nichkhun set all the six glass in front of Yoona.

Donghae looked so worry about her at the time. 'Go , Im Yoona.' Taemin said , ordered her to start drink the beers. Yoona nodded and took the first glass. She easily finished a big glass of the beer in just a 40 seconds. 20 seconds earlier than Taemin. 'Wow , so fast.' Nichkhun focused on Yoona. Next easily finished the second glass in just a minute. Two big glass mean it's that's a bottle of the beer. Yoona move on to the third glass and she finished it slowly as well. When for the forth drink , Yoona closed her eyes and can't do it anymore. 'GO YOONA ! YOU CAN DO IT ! GO , IM YOONA !' Yuri , Eunjung and Sooyoung cheers for her.

Yoona then continued with the forth glass and finished it in two minutes. It's take a long time for her because she can take it anymore. When she reached for the fifth drink , Yoona couldn't stand anymore. She just drank two bottle of the beer now and have to make it's become three bottle completely. It's will make her drunk if she still drink it. Donghae pity with her and care about her. Quickly , he stood up and rapidly grabbed the glass from Yoona's grasp. Everyone shocked with Donghae sudden action. Yoona looked at him and faced him. Donghae helped her to finished the other two glass of the beer quickly. 'Are you okay , Yoona ?' Donghae cupped her face. Yoona nodded weakly. It's really prove it that Donghae so care about Yoona.'I'm okay. Let's just move on.' Yoona sat again.

Donghae back to his place and the game move on until suddenly it's Yuri's turn and the bottle stopped at Eunjung. 'Truth or Dare.'

'Dare.' Eunjung said.

'Okay. To make it more fun , I dare you to kiss Donghae.' Yuri said. Everyone angry except for Yoona. Yoona already shocked at the time. 'KISS !' they shouted. Donghae looked at Yoona. Eunjung pretended that she's going to kiss Donghae to make Yoona jealous. Unexpectedly , Yoona stood up and ran away from that place.

'YOONA !!' Donghae pushed Eunjung when Yoona ran. 'Go get her , Hae.' Yesung ordered. Donghae quickly ran over Yoona.

'YEAY ! HOPE THEY'RE TOGETHER.' All of them howled at Donghae.

'YOONA !!' Donghae called her name. He tried to catch Yoona but Yoona didn't stopped her move or turn to him instead she move more fast than usual. Donghae ran more fast to catch her and stopped immediately in front of Yoona. He's now blocked her way. He hold her shoulders with his both hand.

'Let me go.' Yoona half shouted. She tried to take off Donghae's hands from her shoulders. 'Why did you leave suddenly , Yoona ?' Donghae asked. He still didn't understand why is it.'Nothing happen.... I'm just tired...' she lied that she's tired. Tears started to rolled down her cheeks. Wet her cheeks with the tears.

'But why did you cry ? Is it because of my fault. Why , Yoona ?' Donghae asked. Yoona looked at another direction. She wiped her tears. She hardly tried to freeing herself from Donghae.

After tried harder , she successfully free from the grip. She ran quickly from Donghae. 'YOONA !' Donghae ran over her once again. After he caught her , he directly hugged her. Yoona hit his chest to pushed him away from him. But it's useless as she can't get away from Donghae and his tight grip. It's because he was strong enough.'Yoona , tell me. Why are you crying ?' Donghae begged. Yoona still cried. Donghae slowly loosen the grip. Yoona was faced Donghae with his strong and muscular arms wrapped around her waist.

'So you really want to know why ?' Yoona asked.

'Yes , tell me. It's make me confuse and worry about yourself.' Donghae insisted her to tell him what had happened. 'YOONA !' he shook her body.

'OKAY ! I RUN AND CRY LIKE THIS BECAUSE I'M...JEALOUS ! I CAN'T SEE YOU KISS WITH...EUNJUNG ! I LOVE YOU ! I LOVE LEE DONGHAE !' Yoona asserted in her cry. Donghae shocked and released his arms from Yoona. He still can't believe what he heard. It's so unexpected for him to believe all that's he heard.

Yoona suddenly felt so weak and slowly fell on the sand. She's too weak because of the effect of the alcohol. Donghae sat beside her and turned her around to accurately faced him. But Yoona didn't looked inside his eyes as it's will make her melt. 'I know you're not feeling anything toward me. It's okay , Hae. Huh ! I'm just so stupid. I'm so stupid.' Yoona just guessed. She was so confused too and never knew Donghae feeling toward herself.

'Im Yoona , look at me.' Donghae ordered and Yoona looked at him with her teary eyes. 'I didn't know that you love me too. I'm so sorry-' his word was cut by Yoona's words.

'It's okay , Hae. I'm okay. I know you didn't lo-'

Shockingly , Yoona was cut after that by Donghae's lip crashed smoothly on her lip. 'I love you too..' Donghae murmured. They looked at each others. Their faces so closed and their foreheads touched. Donghae used his thumb and started to wiped her tears and gave a really long kiss to Yoona. Yoona at first scared to responded and still shocked. When she felt his smooth and warm lip , she responded to the kiss. They end up with really special passionate kiss beside the beach.

It's my first kiss and she's the one I kiss. Thank you for loving me and make me so happy. I love you so much , Im Yoona. Donghae thought.

It's my first kiss. I never let anyone to kiss me before but you're the first guy , Lee Donghae. I hope it's his first kiss too. I just confess to him. Why I'm so brave ? It's weird but thank you for loving me as well , Donghae. I love you so much. Yoona thought as well.