Chapter 39

My Heart Only For You

|| YoonKwang's Mansion ||

'What ? Are you serious ? Kikwang oppa inviting you for a dinner together tonight ?'

Seohyun still didn't believe what she hear from Yoona. Yoona give her a nod and smile widely as well. Yoona really happy and looking more happy than before.

I'm so happy that Yoona unnie can smiling happily like this again. God , thank you for making Kikwang oppa change his mind. I know Kikwang oppa kind guy but about jealous part , I think all guys have it. Anyway , I'm so happy for them now. Seohyun notice it and she's also happy for Yoona.

I really want to tell Seohyun about this baby but I'm sorry , Seo. I want Kikwang oppa being the first to know about this. I want him as the father to know first. Yoona think something. She still smiling.

'So , what time he going to fetch you ?'

Yoona look at the clock. 'At 9 o'clock tonight. Another an hour from now.' Yoona tell Seohyun. She just look cool. 'Unnie , you should get ready now. Come on , I will help you.' Seohyun offering.

'Really ? Aw~ thank you.' Yoona hug Seohyun. Seohyun hug her too. Yoona really thankful and glad that Seohyun going to help her. 'Unnie , can I ask something ?' Seohyun suddenly speak.

'Of course you can. Just ask.' they still with the hugging position. 'It's look like you really love Kikwang oppa. Did you really sincere with him and have you forgetting Donghae oppa ?' then , both of the girl break the hug.

'Yes. Like I said before , I truly in love with Kikwang oppa now. I just realise it when he leave me. I can't leave without him beside me , I'm so lonely and not calm at all. About Donghae oppa , I've forget about him but... I still can't forget about his action about years ago. He dumped me and our daughter just to married with another girl. It's his decision , right. I just accept it until now.' Yoona telling Seohyun what she really feel.

Seohyun smile. Yoona unnie really great girl. I hope I can be like her , so sincere , kind , and caring. I really dream to be good wife like her.

'Don't talk about it anymore. It's clear now. At this moment , forget anything and let's go. I'll help you get ready.' Seohyun speak. Yoona smile. They stand up and heading to Yoona's bedroom.

|| *** Hotel ||

I heard from Yoseob that Yoona looking for me this evening. But it's so unlucky for us to meet because I need to the Han's company for the important meeting. Kikwang gulp the red wine and looking at the night view through the large window.

Bip ! Bip !

Kikwang's handphone vibrating. He get his handphone and look at the screen. 'It's message from Detective Kim. Why he texting me ? Is they something important about Yoona ?' Kikwang already worry about that.

For your information , Kikwang hired a detective to following and protecting Yoona or Sooyeon everywhere they go.

Kikwang read the text message.

From : Mr Han

To : Mr Lee

Mr Lee , for the first time I want to say sorry. I didn't know if I have to tell you about this or not but... I found out that your wife meet with Lee Donghae this afternoon. For the proof , I've send the pictures.

Kikwang really shock when he read the message. His face expression that so happy before change instantly.

Ting !! Tong !!

Kikwang hurriedly want to open the door. 'Mr Lee , this is for you. Mr Han ask me to send this.' someone give an envelope to Kikwang. 'Thank you.' the person leaving and Kikwang close the door.

I hope it's not really pictures.

Kikwang slowly open the envelope and find the pictures. He look at the pictures and so sad. 'How could you did this to me , Yoona ? How could you too , Lee Donghae ! Both of you still trying to cheat behind me.'

*CHHIINNG !*

Kikwang throw the wine glass to the floor and breaking it into a pieces of broken glasses. Kikwang looking so angry. 'I'm so stupid giving you chance. I'm not going to give it anymore after this.'

|| YoonKwang's Mansion ||

Why I'm feeling like something is not right ? I feel like something is going to happen ? My heart , it's beating so fast. Is this because I'm nervous to meet with Kikwang oppa ? But...it's really different..

'Unnie , are you okay ?' Seohyun ask when she look at Yoona like thinking something. Yoona just nod and smile. 'Seo , I'm feeling nervous.' Yoona tell Seohyun.

Seohyun smile and giggle.

'Don't worry , unnie. It's not like you're going to fight. You're going to meet your beloved husband.'

'But....I'm feeling something weird. Like something bad going to happen.' Yoona tell Seohyun what she feel before. She need someone to talk with. Seohyun approach Yoona and hold her shoulders. 'Trust me , nothing will happen. I'm so sure that Kikwang oppa going to be okay with you. And for sure that you're going to get back with him. Bring back Sooyeon's father. She really miss her father now.' Yoona look at Sooyeon that's sleeping on her bed.

Maybe Seohyun is right. Nothing will happen. I need to bring back my husband here. Bring back Sooyeon's father and my baby's father.

'Mrs Lee , someone is here to fetch you.' the maid interupt and informing Yoona. Seohyun and Yoona look at the entrance.

'Who ? Mr Lee or someone else ?' Seohyun ask , she excited. 'He told me , he's driver and Mr Lee send him here to fetch you.' the maid answer.

Seohyun smile and look at Yoona. 'Woah , you already beautiful. Now , you should go there.'

'Thank you. Seo , please take care of Sooyeon. I can't let her alone , the babysitter is sick now.' Yoona tell. Seohyun just nod.

'Now go.'

'Okay.'

God , hope they can be together again.

Yoona POV

'Mrs Lee , Mr Lee give me this to you.' the driver give me a letter. I take the letter and want to read it directly.

Hey , Yoona...

Sorry we can't eat dinner today at restaurant. Let's have dinner together at my place. I'm at the room 164 at 6th floor. Love you.

I smile when had read the letter. It's just so special for me. I get outside of the car and get inside the hotel. So , he leaving here all this time. It's not really far from our house actually.

I get the elevator and get inside. I'm nervously press the button six to the 6th floor. He inform me he's there. While waiting , I rub my tummy gently. After this , my baby will be close with Kikwang oppa. I can't wait to inform him about this.

Ding !

I walking outside and search for room 164. Not really long after that , I'm at the front door. My finger try to press the door bell but I'm feeling so nervous. My feeling keep telling me not to press it and not to get inside. Why it's become like this.

Suddenly the door open and I'm bit shock. 'Hey , you already here.' Kikwang oppa approach me and pull me into a hug. I hug him too and feeling so calm now. 'Sorry if I'm late.'

'It's okay. You looking so beautiful tonight.' he slowly break the hug and give me a kiss on my both cheek. 'Thank you , oppa.' I smile at him gracefully.

'Let's get inside.'

He pull my wrist and we get inside. My heart beating so fast and I'm so happy with this situation now. I really miss him so much. When I get inside , I find there's beautiful dinner table that decorated with roses. 'Please take a sit.' he pull the chair for me and push back after I've sit.

He sit on the chair opposite to me. I just look at him and he's so handsome. Just like usual , handsome and so dashing when he in the suit. 'Sorry I'm not at the office that evening. I need to handle something important.'

'It's okay , oppa. I know you're busy.'

'Let's enjoy the dinner. Sorry , I just order it. I really want to cook it by myself but I'm too late for that.' he smile and I smile back. We both enjoy the dinner silently. Our situation still awkward.

Suddenly , he stop and then put down the knife and fork. 'Yoona , do you have something to tell me ?' he ask. It's sound a bit weird. It's impossible if he already know that I'm pregnant. No one know. Maybe he didn't know. Erm... Should I just tell him now ? Maybe after the dinner.

'Nothing. Nothing at all.'

'Are you sure about that ? You don't regret it ?'

Why it's sound so weird ? I'm not feeling okay right now. It's feel like the situation gonna become hard for us. 'No. I think nothing.'

After that he pull out an envelope and put it on the table. 'I need your explaination from you.' I take the envelope and want to look at the content inside. When I look at him , he looking so angry and so sad that time.

I open the envelope and shock.... I see the picture of me with Donghae oppa. The picture is so different with the true situation.

The picture show that I'm hugging with Donghae oppa. Other story , it's show like I'm kissing with Donghae oppa. I think the person must take at not right angle. From behind , it's show like I'm kissing and hugging Donghae oppa.

'You said there's nothing you're going to tell me. Now , do you have anything to tell me ?'

I put down the pictures and look at him. 'Oppa , it's not like what you're thinking. Oppa , I didn't kiss or hug him. Oppa , trust me.' I'm telling him. This is the problem from me.

He stand up and rub his forehead. I know he must be really hurt about that. I stand up and hold his hands. Maybe this is the time for me to tell him about our baby. 'Oppa , you need to trust me. I'm so dizzy that time , that's why Donghae help me. Then , he brought me to the hospital. And you know what the doctor said , he said that I'm pregnant. Oppa , I'm pregnant with your baby.'

He look at me but it's not show like he's interesting or happy about that. I take his hand and place it on my tummy. 'Our baby inside here.' I tell him. He move away his hand and look at another direction.

'It's not mine , right ? It's must be that Lee Donghae again. I know that it's still not my baby. Don't try to lie again Yoona.'

My heart so ache. He's not believing me and our baby anymore. 'Oppa , it's our baby. It's your's. I'm not lying about this. It's not Donghae's.'

'You know something !! I REALLY HATE YOU !! I HATE YOU AND JUST GO AWAY FROM MY LIFE WITH THIS BABY. I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. YOU ALWAYS HURTING ME. Now , you want me to take the responsibility again ? NO WAY !! Enough with Sooyeon. I didn't want to take that baby as mine anymore. Just go from my sight.'

I just freeze without any words. He's hurting me so much now and I'm so sad because of him. 'I think our relationship going to be okay.' I tell him. I really disappointed now.

'I'm already tired with this. Yoona , I know you also tired with me already...' he pause and looking down. Tears falling down from my cheeks. What he said is all not right. I really love him so much and never tired of him.

'So , I've decide. I've called the lawyer and he'll arrange about us. You just has to wait for the divorce paper.'

'What !? Divorce !?'

Chapter 39 updated.

Oops !! I didn't know that will happen. Don't angry with me. It's based on true story. I know Kikwang characters a bit look like hard person. He's also jealousy. So stay tune for the next chapter. Sorry if there's english or grammar errors in this chapter. I'm not well , I'm having fever now.

Announcement ;

For all YoonHae shippers or to all of you that fan of my story , please check out my new story. It's title as Eternity Love. This time , I create it based on my ideas. Don't forget to leave comment and subscribe as well. I really need your support so much.

Here's the link to the story ;

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/350878/eternity-love-donghae-drama-romance-yoona-yoonhae