Chapter 36

My Heart Only For You

|| YoonKwang's Mansion ||

'Arrgh , my head !' Kikwang groaning while gripping his head. His head feeling so ache and pulsating that time. It's because he's so drunk last night.

Kikwang open his eyes slowly and notice that he's not inside the hotel. But it's his home , his bedroom. Kikwang sit on the bed. 'Why I'm here ? Where's my shirt ?' Kikwang already weird. He look beside and find Yoona sleep.

'Can you fulfil anything I want ?'

'Of course I will do anything for you. I want you to forgive me too. Just tell me what you want and I will try to wish it for you.'

'I want you....'

Kikwang hold his head and just remember half what happened between him and Yoona. 'No...it's impossible that we...' he pause and looking at Yoona. He find out that Yoona wear his shirt.

'I'm sorry if last night I've force you to do something you didn't want. I'm sorry.' Kikwang kiss Yoona's forehead and pull the blanket to cover Yoona. He grab the bathrobe and get inside the bathroom.

Kikwang POV

After taking bath , I deciding to get out from the mansion before Yoona wake up. I didn't want and not ready to face her now.

When I'm about to walking down the stairs , I hear Sooyeon's crying from her bedroom. I really miss my daughter.

'You're here , Mr Lee.' the babysitter look like she's shock when she find me enter the bedroom. 'What's wrong with my daughter ?' I approach them and Sooyeon still crying.

'She always crying like this , Mr Lee. Since you're not here. She also didn't eat too much like usual.' the babysitter explaining to me. 'You can go now. I will take care of my daughter.' the babysitter get outside and close the door.

I carry Sooyeon and she directly hug me. 'Hey , did you miss appa ?' I can feel that she's nodding that time. I hug her too and rub her back. I'm so happy that I can hug my daughter now. I really miss her so much. I sit on the couch and still trying to comforting Sooyeon.

'Sooyeon , don't cry anymore. Okay ? Listen to me , don't cry.'

Author POV

Kikwang wiping the tears from Sooyeon's face with his thumb. Sooyeon looking at Kikwang and stop crying. '...appa...' she call Kikwang. Kikwang smile widely and kiss her cheeks.

'You're so good , Sooyeon. Don't cry anymore because I'm here now with you.' Sooyeon smile and resting her head on her father's shoulder.

I didn't know that Sooyeon also really miss me until like this. I'm so stupid because leaving this house without think about my daughter. She need me. Kikwang thinking something while he still trying to make his daughter calm.

'You're so thin and skinny , Sooyeon. You should eat more food. Look at you arm , it's too skinny.' Kikwang touch Sooyeon's arm. Kikwang look at the clock and it's already nine o'clock.

'Sooyeon-ah , appa need to the office now. Play here with the teddy bear , I will call for your babysitter.' Kikwang slowly placing Sooyeon on the mat full with toys and teddy bear.

Kikwang stand up and want to leaving the bedroom until..

'Appa...appa...don't....go....' Sooyeon saying something that make Kikwang so happy. He look back at his daughter and Sooyeon pouting. She looking so cute that time.

Kikwang approach her and kneeling. Her eyes already teary again. Sooyeon stand up slowly and hug Kikwang that's kneeling. 'Ooo...you don't want me to leave you.' Kikwang feeling so happy and once again Sooyeon nod.

'Okay , okay ! I will not leave you. Now , let's go and grab our breakfast together. Do you want it ?'

'....I'm....hungry....' Sooyeon mumbling. Kikwang chuckle and look at his daughter. 'Okay , let's go.'

|| Yoona's Bedroom ||

Yoona yawning and slowly open her eyes. She looking so happy that's morning and fresh.

I just can't believe that something like that happened to me and Kikwang oppa last night. I'm so shock too but why my feeling feel so happy instead. I hope he will forgive me and not regret anything.

She look beside her and there's no one. 'Where's Kikwang oppa ? Did he leave me again ?' Yoona seem so shock when Kikwang is not beside her. She then notice that she wear Kikwang's shirt.

What if it's true he leaving me again. I can't be let this happen. Yoona in panicky grab her bathrobe and get to the outside instantly.

She walking down the stairs and find out that Kikwang still inside the mansion. She smiling happily when she see Kikwang. He's now busy feeding Sooyeon with the food. Yoona not approaching them but she just looking from the far.

Sooyeon can eat well now when Kikwang oppa is here. I'm happy that they're together again. I'm hoping that I can be there with them and we joking together like before. I miss the moment so much.

'Mrs Lee , you're awake.' Kikwang hear that and directly looking at the voice direction. He see Yoona standing not really far from his position with Sooyeon.

Yoona look at Kikwang and meet with his gaze. Kikwang directly stand up. 'I'm going now. I already late to the office. Take care of Sooyeon.' Kikwang give Sooyeon to Yoona.

Yoona take her daughter and hold her. 'You're not eat the breakfast with us ?' Yoona asking. Kikwang still didn't look at her but she's not give up. 'It's okay. I'm busy. Sooyeon-ah , appa need to go now. Bye.' Kikwang kiss Sooyeon's cheek and leaving.

It's sound better now. God , I hope Kikwang oppa will come back with us here. But I will not give up. I will trying my best for you , oppa.

'Sooyeon-ah , did you happy that your appa is here ?' Yoona speaking.

Sooyeon smile , giving the meaning that she's happy. 'Okay. Now , let's eat together.'

'....appa....'

'He's busy now , honey. I promise you that your appa will be here with us like usual.'

Sooyeon so happy and clapping her hands cutely. Yoona pinch her daughter's cheek and kiss it after that.

Kikwang POV

I decide to leave quickly at the time. I can't facing Yoona. I didn't know why but it's what happened last night between us still playing in my mind. But she seem happy , did she also didn't know what happened to us ? Or she enjoy it ?

Stop thinking nonsense , Lee Kikwang. It's just mistake that happen between two people that drunk. Not more than that and I'm sure she also regret what happened between us last night.

|| Lee's Mansion ||

My mind can't thinking anymore now. What I'm going to do with the deal ? How I'm going to face this matter ? It's really confusing me now. I hope Kikwang just looking about this.

'Appa , omma is here.' Donghae look at Haehyun and frown. The little boy just say that his mother is coming. 'Are you serious ?' Donghae didn't believe what he hear.

Haehyun put his hands on his hips and pouting. 'I never lying , appa.' Donghae giggle with his cuteness. He get closer with Haehyun and messing his hairs. 'I'm sorry. I trust you.' Donghae tell him. Haehyun smiling.

'Appa , this evening I'm going to the park. Can you allow me ?' Haehyun asking for the permission from his father. 'Okay but come back before 7 o'clock. Understand , little boy.'

'Okay. The little boy is understand.' Haehyun nod. 'I'm going to meet your omma now. It's better if you do your homework or you can't go to the park.'

'Okay , I will do it now.' Haehyun running to the outside and heading to his bedroom. Donghae smile.

Sunye is here ? But why she's here ? Donghae thinking about that. Because too mess with the agreement with Kikwang , he already forget something.

He walking out from his room and heading to the living room. As he's there , Sunye already waiting for him. 'Why you didn't call me , Donghae ?' Sunye directly ask when Donghae just enter the living room.

'Why should I did it ?'

'Don't be so arrogant now , Hae. Did you forget about what we discuss about few days ago.' Donghae trying to remember about what happened few days ago.

Is she talking about the money that she want from me and the secret ?

'I didn't have money to give it to you.'

'Stop lying can you !'

'I'm not lying ! My company almost bankrupt if you want to know now. So stop asking for money with me !! And you think I believe with you !?'

Donghae shouting back at Sunye. That moment , they already starting to quarrel.

'It's up too you , Lee Donghae. You just need to give me the money and I will tell the secret that you also didn't know about that !!' Sunye shouting again. She also angry with Donghae that didn't believe her.

'What kind of secret ? I think it's all lies from you !'

'Okay !! It's about the girl name Yoona !!' Sunye emphasise Yoona's name at the last sentence. Donghae so shock and his eyes widely open.

|| Kikwang's Office ||

Kikwang can't focus with his job and keep remembering what had happened last night. To be truth , he still didn't remember about Yoona's confession to him. He trying to remember it but can't.

I hope I can remember what Yoona said last night. I know she said something that time but I just don't remember that. What is it ? Come on , back my memories...

Kikwang scratch his head. But suddenly he's shock when he feel someone hugging him from the behind. Through the reflection at the window glass , he can see the shadow of Yoona even it's not too clear.

'What are you doing here ? Let me go.'

Kikwang instruct her but Yoona just hug Kikwang. Kikwang trying to loosen Yoona's grip until Yoona voice out something. 'Can we stay like this for a while ?Please , just for a while.' Kikwang touch and stop struggling to loosen the grip.

For a few minutes , he just let Yoona hug him from the back. He also miss the hug too in his heart but it's hard for him to tell that. Maybe because what happened in his life is too difficult and hard for him.

'It's enough , Yoona.'

Kikwang ward off Yoona's hands around his waist and sit on the couch at the corner. Yoona look at Kikwang. 'Why I can't hug you like before ? Why you being like this ? I m-'

'Don't pretending with me now , Yoona. I know in your mind you actually hug that Donghae not me. And don't you think because we're together last night , I've forgive you. I'm not and will not.' Kikwang telling that to Yoona but he's not looking at Kikwang anymore.

So what I thought I wrong. He still not forgive me and not accept me. Maybe he's right , not because we're together last night he can easily forgiving me. You're so stupid , Yoona.

Tears already wetting her cheeks. Yoona walking out from Kikwang's office with tears.

I just hurting her again. What's wrong with my mouth and my feeling. It's really make me crazy and not heartless. How stupid you're Lee Kikwang.

|| Yoona's Office ||

Yoona get inside her office and still crying. She sit on the chair and crying so hard until the staffs at the outside can hear that she's crying that time. But not all of them hears.

Why I still can't express my feeling. I love him. I love him so much now. What's wrong with me. I'm so tired now but I know I can't give up.

Suddenly , her handphone ringing. Yoona take her handphone and Seohyun's name appear on the screen. Before she answer the phone call , Yoona make sure that her voice is okay and not sound like she just cry.

Yoona :

Hello , Seohyun.

Seohyun :

Hello , unnie. Unnie , I'm going to invite you for a lunch with me. You want to accompany your lonely friend ?

Yoona :

Of course. Seo , can you fetch me at my company ?

Seohyun :

Okay. I'll be there. Wait for me.

The conversation finish. Yoona take a depth breath and pull the tissue to wipe her tears away.

'You can't give up.'

Chapter 36 updated.

Do you think it's a quick update ? Hurm... I think yes. Anyway , please enjoy this chapter. I'm hoping you can give some comments for me , it's inspiring me and supporting me.

To tell you the truth , about this chapter... I forget a little from the true story. It's Donghae and Sunye's part where they're quarrel. Hope you like it. Hehehe~

Don't forget to leave your comments. We meet again this Wednesday.