Chapter 66

My Heart Only For You

It's already a few hours pass when the operation start and Yoona still faint. Seohyun already called Yoona's brother , Seulong because only he don't know about Kikwang and Yoona. 'Who did you call just now ?' Yoseob ask. Seohyun smile and answer. 'I call lawyer Im , he is Yoona unnie brother and my boss.' Seohyun tell. Yoseob then look at Yuri , Kyuhyun and also Donghae. They comforting Donghae and he is weird why suddenly Donghae cry and look sad.

Seohyun sigh and then approach Donghae. Yoseob just follow from the back. 'Oppa , did you know something about this ?' Seohyun suddenly ask and she look unsatisfied. Donghae and others look at Seohyun. 'What are you talking about ?' Donghae ask back. Seohyun smirk and the tears falling down from Seohyun's eyes. 'It's you causing all of this happen right. Where did you hide Sooyeon ?' Seohyun suddenly ask and make everyone shock. Kyuhyun move and stand beside Seohyun. 'What are you talking about ? I don't know anything about it. I will never do anything that could hurt them...'

Seohyun smirk. 'Don't try to be nice with us. I know you hate Kikwang oppa , right and you want unnie to be your's.' Seohyun keep talking and scold Donghae because she feel that everything happen because Donghae did it and tried to ruin the family. 'Seo , stop accusing him.' Kyuhyun say. Seohyun ward off Kyuhyun's hand from her arm. Yuri then sit beside Donghae. 'Everything will be okay soon.' Yuri tell Donghae. Donghae nod.

Kyuhyun pull Seohyun and make her sit on the chair. 'Seohyun...' someone calling for her and Seohyun see Seulong walking towards her. Coincidence , the doctor that operated Kikwang come out from the room. Seulong and Seohyun directly heading to the doctor. 'How's Kikwang ?' Seulong ask. The doctor smile and shake his hand with Seulong. 'The operation already success. And the patient want to see Yoona.' the doctor tell. Seulong and Seohyun look at each other meanwhile the others come to hear about the news.

'Yoona unnie being treat in the ward. She faint.'

'It's okay. If she already conscious , you should tell her the good news.'

Everyone nod and the doctor leaving. 'Thank God he already safe.' Yoseob feel grateful that his boss already safe from the operation. Not really long after that , Donghae get a phone call from someone. 'Excuse me.' Donghae move to another place to answer the phone call. Seohyun look at him and she feel something. She still feel weird and not comfortable with Donghae because she still suspecting him of kidnapping Sooyeon and tried to hit Kikwang. Well , she really love them so she always have bad thoughts.

'I need to see Kikwang. Anyone want to come with me ?'

'Me. I and Kyu oppa will follow you.' Seohyun grab Kyuhyun's hand and want to follow Seulong. Yuri and Yoseob at the outside , just look at each others. 'I want to visit Yoona , want to follow me ?' Yuri ask. Yoseob shake his head. 'Actually I need to the office and cancel all the appointments because of Mr Lee's condition now.' Yoseob explain. 'It's okay. I will go now.'

'Miss ?'

'Yes , anything else.'

'Please take care of her. She is my friend and my boss wife so I'm worry and care about them just like my own siblings.'

Yuri smile and think Yoseob is sweet and kind. 'Don't worry , I will.' Yuri assure him. Yoseob thank her and then leaving. Yuri also leave , want to Yoona's room because no one is there to take as look at her.


Yoona's Room (Room 84E)

Yuri enter the room and see Yoona still sleeping soundly. Wah , she is so beautiful , it's not her fault that many people love her because she is beautiful and that's why Donghae also like her. Yuri take a sit and she look at Yoona. For her , the girl is so beautiful until she is jealous. I hope that Donghae will love me like he love you , Yoona. If you want to know , you're lucky there are two guys loving you.

Suddenly , Yoona move and she conscious. 'You're awake ?' Yuri ask. Yoona look at Yuri but she don't know who is she. 'Who are you ?' Yoona ask. Yuri take Yoona's left hand and she grip it. 'I'm Kwon Yuri , Donghae's cousin.' Yuri introducing herself at the time. Yoona smile. Then she recognize something weird. 'Why did you cry ?' Yoona ask as she can see that the tears falling down from Yuri's eyes. Yuri a bit shock and she directly use her palm to remove the tears.

'You love Donghae ?' Yoona say.

'Sorry , what did you say just now..'

'From your tears , your eyes , I can see a great love and I know it must be for someone you really care. You love him right ?' Yoona can guess it already. Yuri nod and she feel sad. 'I love him...but his love to you really big , Yoona. Bigger than everything.' Yuri tell her. Yoona shake her head. 'Yes , he love me but... I love Kikwang oppa , he is the one that I love and my family. Make him happy. It's not his fault that he become like that.' Yoona explain.

Yuri smile widely because Yoona give her permission and ask her to make Donghae happy. 'Where's my husband ? Is he okay ?' Yoona become panic and she want to stand up from the bes luckily Yuri avoid her from doing that. A few minutes later , Donghae come in. 'I want to see my husband. Please...take me to him...please...I begging you.' Yoona cry again and she bag to Yuri and Donghae. Yuri look at Donghae and Donghae approach them.

'Yoona...the operation already success. Kikwang already safe now. So if you want to meet with him , you need to be okay so that he won't be worry about you.'

'But I need....I need to meet him....please....'

'You will....I will take you there. Yuri , can you help me ?'

Yuri nod and both of her and Donghae help Yoona to stand up. Luckily Yoona already okay and she can walk like usual. Just need someone to support her.


Emergency's room | 3.00 a.m

Kyuhyun , Seohyun and Seulong enter the emergency room and they can see the conscious Kikwang. Kikwang smile when they're coming but he , he try to find someone that he really want to see , his wife , Yoona. 'Are you okay now ?' Seulong ask. Kikwang only can nod his head and can't speak more because he will lose his energy. 'Look at you , oppa....your head must be injured badly...how could they do....'

'I'm okay....'

Kikwang directly answer when he see the tears almost trailing down from Seohyun's eyes. 'How do you feel now ?' Kyuhyun also care about him and ask. 'It's still hurt. My head already okay but it's my hand....hard to move...' Kikwang say and smile. Then he continue , 'Yoona...where is she ?' Seohyun , Seulong and Kyuhyun look at each others. 'She is here.' Suddenly they hear Donghae'a voice. They look at the entrance and see Yoona with Yuri and Donghae.

Yuri then bring Yoona closer to Kikwang and make her sit on the chair. 'I think , it's better we leave them. Maybe they need some time together.' Yuri suggest and everyone agree with the suggestion. So the five of them leaving the emergency room and waiting at the outside. 'Hey...I'm so happy to year that you're safe now. Thank you for not leaving me.' Yoona smile and touch Kikwang's cheek. Kikwang use his left hand and caressing Yoona's hairs and then her cheeks.

'You...look...pale...are you okay ?'

Kikwang see Yoona look very pale at the time. I can't tell him that I'm fainted just now. I need to keep it as a secret so he won't be worry about me too much. Yoona shakes her head and rest her head on Kikwang's chest. 'Oppa...someone take Sooyeon from us...what we are going to do now ? I can't live without her.' Yoona cry and Kikwang remember back about the accident and what happened to Sooyeon.

He still remember the person wear a mask. It must be someone that really have a motive to kidnap Sooyeon from them but...what they want from him. 'Don't worry okay. I will make sure that we can find Sooyeon again. She will be okay and will come back to us.' Kikwang promise it to Yoona. Yoona nod and she believe with Kikwang because he never lying.


Chapter 66 of My Heart Only For You Finished !
Another two chapter to the ending. Don't forget to comments. I want all of you to comments or I will not updating the next chapter for you. Hehehe..... enjoy. Please subscribe too for the new readers.