Chapter 40

My Heart Only For You

|| YoonKwang's Mansion ||

Seohyun POV

I'm really waiting for Yoona unnie now. I hope she will be okay with Kikwang oppa. I hope they didn't face any problem anymore. I want them happy until forever.

It's already twelve o'clock now but Yoona unnie still not coming back. Where's she now ? Did she spending time with Kikwang oppa ?

Ting ! Tong !

Ting ! Tong !

It's must be unnie and also Kikwang oppa.

Author POV

Seohyun so happy because she think Yoona and Kikwang will come back together to the house. She directly walking to the door and open it. When she open the door , her eyes widely open.

'Unnie , what's wrong with you ?' Seohyun supporting Yoona to avoid her from fall. She already weak that time and her face wetted by the tears. 'Seo....he....he going to...he...divorce...he..' Yoona can't saying it's clearly because she's too weak.

'Unnie , stop talking. I'll take you to your bedroom. You looking so weak now.' Seohyun then shout and ask the help from the maids. The maids come to help Yoona.

Before take Yoona to the bedroom , they looks so shock. 'Miss Seohyun...it's b-blood.' the maid stuttering. Seohyun look and find out that there's bloods trailing down Yoona's legs.

What's wrong with , unnie ? Why it's become like this now ? What's wrong ? Seohyun already panic. She didn't know what's wrong with Yoona. Yoona also didn't tell her about the pregnancy anymore.

'I will call for Kyu oppa. Unnie , just wait here.' Seohyun running to the living room and get her handphone from her handbag. She quickly searching for Kyuhyun's number.

/ Hello , babe ! /

/ Oppa....Yoona unnie...unnie... /

That time Seohyun so panic and she can't tell that matter clearly to Kyuhyun.

/ What's wrong with Yoona ? Tell me clearly please. /

/ I didn't know what to do now. Oppa...she's bleeding...there's bloods trailing down her legs. What I'm going to do now ? /

/ Don't be panic. I will call for the ambulance and we meet at the hospital. /

Seohyun end the phone call and run again to get Yoona. 'What's wrong with Yoona unnie ?' Seohyun more shock when Yoona unconcious already.

'Maybe she's faint. Miss Seohyun , I think she's pregnant.' the maid just guessing. Seohyun look at the maid. 'I also didn't sure but only pregnant woman can be in this condition.'

Pregnant ? But she didn't tell me about that.

'Is she going to be okay if this happen ?'

'Usually when someone in this condition , the baby can miscarriage if we didn't bring Mrs Lee to the hospital.'

Seohyun cry and she placing Yoona's head on her lap. 'Unnie , be patient. The ambulance will come here. Unnie , please be strong.' Seohyun can't stop crying and so worry about Yoona condition at the moment.

|| Lee's Cooperation ||

Donghae POV

All the workers tonight must attend the important meeting. Because there's something that I need to discuss with them. Luckily the meeting working properly and everyone give the cooperation and suggestions.

The meeting just finish at twelve o'clock at the midnight. I keep looking for Kyuhyun and I find him finally at his office. He look so in hurry.

'Why you look so panic like this ? Is there something happen ?' I asking him. Maybe there's something really urgent happen. 'Mr Lee...Seohyun calling me. She said that.... She and Yoona in hospital now.'

'What's wrong with Yoona ?' I approach Kyuhyun and really need to know about this. This is about Yoona and she's so important for me. 'Seohyun said there's bloods trailing down her legs.' Kyuhyun explaining all what Seohyun telling her to me.

I start thinking and remember what the doctor informed me. The doctor inform me that Yoona now pregnant for a month and a week. My feeling not really good now. Something bad must be happen to her , she can be miscarriage.

'I will follow you. Let's go together.'

|| Hospital ||

Seohyun waiting impatiently outside the emergency room. Yoona still inside the emergency room , check up by the doctor. Seohyun can't sit calmly as she become more worry about Yoona.

'Seohyun !'

Seohyun so happy when she see Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun accompany by Donghae and they approaching Seohyun. Seohyun run toward Kyuhyun and directly hug her boyfriend.

'Oppa...unnie...she...hurt... I didn't know...what's wrong..' Seohyun stammering and she burying her face on Kyuhyun's chest.

Kyuhyun hug her more tighten and rub Seohyun's back to console her. 'She will be okay.' Kyuhyun assure Seohyun.

'Yoona is pregnant now.' Donghae speak suddenly. Seohyun break the hug. Seohyun and Kyuhyun looks at Donghae. 'How did you know ?'

'I brought her to hospital before. The doctor already informing me that she can't be too tired. Something can happen.' Donghae explaining that.

Seohyun so sad and sit on the chairs provided. Kyuhyun sit beside her and comforting her to relax. Donghae , he can't do anything and also worry about Yoona. He's the person that really worry that time.

God , please save Yoona and also her baby. Don't hurt them. Donghae didn't stop praying. About an hour later , the doctor come out from the emergency room. The first to approach the doctor is Donghae. It's make Seohyun and Kyuhyun really already weird.

'Who's Mrs Lee's husband ?'

Donghae look at Seohyun and Kyuhyun. 'Her husband in oversea now. We're her friends.' Seohyun answering that question. The doctor just nod.

'So , how's Yoona ?'

'She's not in good condition now. The baby...it's almost miscarriage. I'm so worry about her.' the doctor said.

Seohyun already feel weak so Kyuhyun hug her. 'She's gonna be okay , right ?' Donghae asking.

'Yes. She will be okay but please avoid yourself to talk something sensitive with her.' the doctor telling them.

'When we can visit her ?'

'You can visit her now. Can you inform her husband about this ? It's really important for him to know about his wife condition.' the doctor then leaving.

Donghae , Seohyun and Kyuhyun just speechless. They didn't know what to do. For Donghae and Seohyun , they already know about the problem except for Kyuhyun. He just know about the half of the problem.

|| Room 300 - Ward ||

Donghae POV

Seohyun and Kyuhyun already fall asleep at the outside. It's now already two o'clock in the morning. I decide to get inside the room and visiting Yoona. I'm so worry and need to know about her condition now. It's so important for me.

When I get inside the room , I find Yoona that's sleeping weakly on the bed. She is so pale and and weak. I didn't know what happened between her and Kikwang but I hope Yoona didn't think about that anymore. It's can make her stress out and danger for her baby.

'Oppa....don't...do that...oppa...I need you now...don't leave me...please...don't divorce...me...it's your baby...your baby...'

She mumbling something and I hear that clearly. I sit on the chair beside the bed and look at her. I grab her hand and it's so cold.

'Yoona-ah , I didn't know what happened between you and Kikwang...but I'm feeling like it's my fault. I'm so sorry... I didn't try to force you for the kiss but I can't controlling myself. I miss everything about you so much. I really want you back in my life.'

Yoona POV

I keep remember what happen between me and Kikwang oppa. It's coming inside my dream and I didn't want to separating from him.

When I'm about to open my eyes , I feel someone touching my hand. It's so warm and make my cold hand before really comfortable now.

'Yoona-ah , I didn't know what happened between you and Kikwang...but I'm feeling like it's my fault. I'm so sorry... I didn't try to force you for the kiss but I can't controlling myself. I miss everything about you so much. I really want you back in my life.'

So you're really feel guilty about that. Oppa , if you know what happen now to me...I'm sure you'll feel more guilty about this. I'm so scare that Kikwang oppa will leaving me now. I hope he will be here , accompanying me but it's not him. I really hoping it's him but it's wasn't him.

God , please make Kikwang oppa believe that it's his baby. I'm so sorry to my baby that Kikwang oppa didn't admit this baby as him.

|| Hotel ||

Oppa....help me....help me and our baby...oppa...please help me...please...

Kikwang can't sleep peacefully and he hear Yoona's voice in his dream.

'YOONA !!'

Kikwang scream Yoona's name. He quickly stand up from bed and his eyes widely open. 'Why I dream something like that ?' Kikwang also didn't know what's wrong. He suddenly dream about that and make him so uneasy now.

Kikwang get a phone call from someone. When he search about that , it's from Seohyun.

/ Why did you call me ? /

/ Oppa...Yoona unnie... /

|| Lee-Kim's Cooperation ||

'Mr Lee , where's Yoona now ? It's already two days that she didn't come.' Yoseob asking. Because there's too many works that delay by Yoona and it's still not finish.

Kikwang didn't know how to answer that. 'She's not well now. She come back soon. By the way , is there anything that you want from her ?' Kikwang ask.

Yoseob pull out something and it's an envelope. 'There's an envelope. It's look like from the hospital.' Kikwang take the envelope from Yoseob. 'I will get outside now. You can call me if you need my help.' Kikwang nod.

What is this ? It's seem so important to Yoona. Kikwang want to open the envelope after Yoseob already leaving. When he open , he pull out something. It's.....

'It's sonogram.' Kikwang look at the sonogram and he see something that make him smile so suddenly. 'It's so beautiful. I'm sure this baby so special. Just like Sooyeon before.' Kikwang said.

He still didn't believe that the baby belong to him. But he feel so loving that baby with just looking at the sonogram.

'It's look beautiful whether it's still not grow. Really beautiful.'

How are you now , Yoona ? I hear that you're in hospital now. Should I visit her ?

Chapter 40 updated.

I trying my best to update this story. I'm so busy these days. I'll just update this story once a week. Sorry but I'll try to make double update if I have time.

Don't forget to leave your comment.