Chapter 28

My Heart Only For You

Yoona's handphone ringing. She quickly pick up the handphone from the table and look at the screen. When she see Kikwang's name appear on the screen , she become so happy and directly pick up the phone call. It's a video call from Kikwang.

Hello , my beautiful wife.

Yoona blush when Kikwang calling her as his beautiful wife.

Hello , oppa. Oppa , how are you ?

I'm fine here. Anyway , I'm sorry that I can't answer you call that day. I'm too busy here. I'm sorry.

It's okay , oppa. Apologise accepted. Oppa , did you read my latest message for you.

I've read it. So , you're in Jeju now ? What about Sooyeon ? Who take care of her ?

Yoona smiling and lying on the bed. She turn her handphone to Sooyeon that sleeping beside her so that Kikwang can see his daughter.

Your beloved daughter is here , oppa. She is sleeping now.

Kikwang looking at Sooyeon and then smiling happily.

I miss you and Sooyeon. Hurm...looking both of you through video call not totally heal my sickness.

Kikwang pout. Yoona turn to look at the screen.

Are you sick , oppa ? Is there something not right with you ?

Yoona asking. She very worry about Kikwang.

Yes , I'm sick.

Kikwang make sad expression to Yoona. Yoona become more worry about her husband.

Why ? Are you having a fever ?

It's bad than that.

Yoona already wonder. What's wrong with her husband. Kikwang can see her worry expression.

I'm sick because I miss , really really miss my beautiful wife. I miss to hug her , to kiss her , sleep beside her and I really miss her beautiful eyes.

Yoona chuckle and she blush a bit after she heard what Kikwang said to her. It's sound so touch and quiet cheesy.

You're too cheesy , oppa. Stop it.

Yoona can't avoid but blushing because of that.

It's okay being cheesy with my wife. I will be more cheesy when I meet you soon. God , I miss you so much.

Me too , oppa. Come back earlier. Sooyeon also miss you so much oppa. She just hard to sleep if you're not beside her.

That's because she is my baby girl. Of course she can't sleep without me. What about you ? Can you sleep without me ?

Yoona nod , really confident. Kikwang saw that and he looking down. Yoona just do it on purpose.

Of course I miss you and hard to sleep without you. No one warming me.

Really ? I thought you didn't miss my warmth.

Oppa , don't be jealous okay. I'm here with Donghae. Please believe me.

Kikwang print a beautiful and charming smile that he has.

I always believe in you , my wife. Because I love you so much. Just don't make me not believe in you.

I will do everything for you to believe me. You can't ignore me if I'm betraying me.

Really ?

Yoona nod. Kikwang looking at his watch.

Yoona , I'm so sorry. I need to office now. I promise tonight I will call you again. I'm not lucky that I can't talk with my baby girl.

Okay.

Yoona , where's my kiss ?

Yoona's eyes widen open.

I mean , I didn't get your flying kiss. I miss you.

Yoona smiling and nod. Then Yoona give the flying kiss to Kikwang through her handphone. Kikwang acting like he is caught the flying kiss and put it inside his heart. Yoona chuckle and Kikwang too. Yoona so blush.

Stop doing that , oppa.

Okay , okay. Bye , my love. Saranghae.

Yoona just nod and the video call end. Yoona put the handphone beside her.

God , why it's still hard for me to reply the words 'I love you' to Kikwang oppa. What's wrong with me ? When I want to say it , my tongue-tied. It's hard for me to emit it.

Yoona thought and she looking at her daughter. Caressing her smooth cheek. 'Did you happy that your father with you now ?' Yoona asking. She know her daughter can't answering her because she still sleeping. Yoona lean closer and kiss Sooyeon's forehead.

Donghae POV

Seohyun and Kyuhyun happily spending time at the beach now. I giving them the chance. Kyuhyun suppose to help me but it's doesn't matter for me if he want to spend time with his girlfriend. I know the feeling to being with girlfriend. I also feel it.

Today I and Yoona need to visiting around the resort. I need to help her visiting this place. She can easily finishing her work after this. When I pass by her room , I heard her conversation. I hear through the open window secretly.

I hear everything about her conversation with Kikwang. She looking so happy when she is talking to Kikwang. She is happy , Kikwang is happy. But my hurt ache because of that. I really want to be in Kikwang position now. When Yoona giving the flying kiss to Kikwang , it's most hurting me. We also always did the same when we're together. I really miss that so much.

Kyuhyun POV

'Oppa , did you have a problem ?' Seohyun asking me. I shake my head and look at our hands that's intertwined together. 'You're lying , oppa. Come on , you can tell me.' she stop in front of me and trying her best to make me telling her.

When looking at her angelic face , I think I melt and can't lying anymore. She is too innocent and pure too. 'Seo , actually something playing in my mind.' she approach me and closing a little gap between us. Our hands still intertwined.

'What is it ?'

'A few days before coming here , I found something weird with hyung. When I entered his office , I saw he was sleeping with a picture in his hand. And the picture.....' I can't finishing my words. I'm become speechless so sudden until I feel a hand caressing my cheek smoothly. 'You can tell me , oppa.' she said.

'It's his picture together with....Yoona.' her expression suddenly change. She looking so shock like I was before. 'What do you mean ? I couldn't understand you.' Seohyun raise her brows. She still didn't understand what happen. 'I'm thinking that they have special relationship in pass. The picture , they looking young in the picture.'

'Are you sure ?'

'Not really but I've investigate it. When we're having meals together that one day , I saw hyung always looking at Yoona. The way he looking at Yoona full with love. When he heard happy news about Yoona and Kikwang , he looking so sad.' Seohyun speechless.

'Oppa , actually....when at Sydney with unnie , I've found something too.' Seohyun telling me. I wonder what she found. 'It's a ring. Like a couple ring. She always keep it and wear it.'

'Ring ?'

'Yes , unnie always wear it. It's happen two years ago. At the time Yoona unnie pregnant to Sooyeon. Her pregnancy in 8 month at the time. I'm about to visit unnie but I saw she and Kikwang oppa quarreled because of the ring.'

'Just because of the ring ?'

This time Seohyun just nodding her head. It's make me feeling more confirm that they have a relationship. 'Did you think Donghae oppa got the same ring too ?' Seohyun has same mind with me. Deeply inside my mind , I also thinking that. 'I didn't know. I also didn't know how the pattern.' I'm telling her.

We become speechless and quiet for a while until I break the silent between us. 'Seo , I think we shouldn't interfere in their relationship. I'm not feeling good with that.'

'Why not ? Yoona unnie is like my own sister. I'm curious now why did she always crying every night in two years. I'm pity with her. I just want to know that. You can help me , right ?' she looking at me with her puppy eyes. She looking cute with the puppy eyes. I really didn't want to interfere. It's my fault telling her about this.

'Okay. But please don't mess up this.'

She raise her thumbs up and smiling widely to me. Oh , so beautiful. Maybe that's why I love her so much. 'Saranghae.' she hug me and I hug her back.

Jeju Resort - 11.00 am

Yoona POV

It's so lucky that I met with Seohyun and Kyuhyun at the beach. I want to leave Sooyeon at the nearest nursery but they said they willing to take care of Sooyeon. But it's okay , it's make me more comfortable and calm that they take care of my baby girl.

'Oww , it's already 11.05 am. I can't be late.' I murmur after I saw the watch on my wrist. I will be late. Donghae oppa must be waiting for me now. Today we both want to visiting around this resort. Hopefully , everything clear after this and please let the awkwardness away at the time. I can't work with the awkwardness. It's torturing me.

It's 11.10 am I arrive at the lobby. Yes , Donghae oppa already waiting for me at there. 'I'm sorry for being late.' I said to him. He stand up from the couch and then looking at me. I wonder why he looking at me like that. I think nothing special at me today. I'm like usual but it's just my outfit different today. He also looking so different when he's wearing that shirt without the suit. More handsome.

Uh ? What are you thinking , Yoona ? Stop that. He is not too handsome , Kikwang oppa more handsome than him. Yes , that's true.

Donghae POV

This is the different Yoona. When she wear that outfit , she looking so beautiful and looking professional. Our outfit also match. We wearing the white shirt. It's so same. Remind me to our first date that we wear same blue t-shirt.

'So , when we're going to start ?' she asking. Wait , she not being cold with me. Why so sudden ? But I'm happy that she trying to be warm with me. I starting to like it. 'Now we can start if you ready.' I smile and hoping that she will smile back. I look at her and she smile to me. That smile , it's so beautiful and killing me.

'Let's go.' we both walking together. Our destination is far today. We're going to exploring all the place at the resort. 'Ah !' while we're walking , someone suddenly crash Yoona and she almost fall but luckily I get her. I wrap my arms around her waist. Like usual , she will closing her beautiful eyes when she think she going to fall.

'You're safe.' I tell her and still looking at her. She open her beautiful eyes slowly and our eyes meet. We're just inches from each other that time. She just freeze in her position. With her hands on my shoulders. 'It's remind me to our memories at the supermarket.' I lean closer to her ear and whispering that to her. Then I look at her back. Her eyes widely open.

'Watashi wa hotoni gomen nasai , Sore wa watashi no seidesu. (I'm really sorry , it's my fault)' the japan tourist that bump with Yoona apologise to us. Yoona push me away from her and she looking at another direction. I know she blushing. She always hiding her face when she is shy or when she is blushing hardly.

'Watashi wa daijobu. Dakara , sore wa daijobudesu (I'm just okay. So , it's okay.' I still proud with this girl.

Since before and until now , she never fade to make me proud with her. I know that she's really good in Korean , Japanese and English languages. I'm so proud of her. The japanese language , I taught her about two years ago. At the time , we got a japanese visitor at our school so she really want to learn it. Now , she is really pro.

The tourist bow to us and leaving us. 'You're always great. Your japanese language improve more.' I praising her. She not looking at me anymore. 'Thank you. Should we moving now ?' from her voice , she sound so awkward. Maybe because the incident just now.

'Sure.'

She feeling awkward but I'm feeling so happy. Thank to the tourist that bumped Yoona. It's can remind us back to our memories.

Chapter 28 updated.

How is it ? Don't forget to leave your comment.

I'm so sorry. I suppose to update yesterday. But yesterday , I really want to update my story 'NO ONE AND ONLY YOU '. The story gonna be end soon. So , who's here that reading that story , please take note and wait for the next update tonight.