Chapter 52

My Heart Only For You

Lee's Mansion | Morning

'Good morning , Hae.' Mrs Lee greet his son , Donghae. Donghae look at his mother and just nod. Not really long after that , the little Haehyun also come to the dinner table and join the breakfast together with Mrs Lee and Donghae. The situation at the dinner table so quiet and it's make the little boy like Haehyun become weird.

Mrs Lee just take the salad and Donghae busy reading the newspaper without saying anything. Maybe because of the problem , they become speechless and have no ideas what to discuss. Except for Haehyun , he didn't know anything. 'Appa , I found this in your room.' Haehyun speak slowly and he put the invitation card on the table. Mrs Lee look at the card. Donghae shock when he see the card on the table.

'Birthday party ? Lee Sooyeon.' she read it. Donghae look at his mother. In his thought , he didn't want Mrs Lee to read it but he can't change anything because Mrs Lee already read it. 'Appa , is it Yoona aunty give this to us ? The kind aunty that came yesterday.' Haehyun keep asking question to Donghae. Donghae look down and he can't avoid Haehyun to ask because that kid innocent and didn't know anything at all.

Mrs Lee look a bit shock , it's so unexpected when Yoona came to the mansion just to give the invitation card. 'Yoona aunty ? When did she came here ?' Mrs Lee ask to Haehyun. She know if she ask the question to Donghae , he won't answer it instead he'll avoiding or refuse to answer it. So , she deciding to ask the boy in front of her , surely he'll answer directly. 'Yes. She's so kind and she told me that she has a family. Her husband and also her daughter named Sooyeon. Then I said , if I want to be friend with Sooyeon , will she allow me ? Yoona aunty said that I can befriend with Sooyeon anytime because her daughter also has no friends.' Haehyun start telling everything about his conversation with Yoona last night.

After a few minutes. 'I'm full now. Appa , can I just wait for you inside the car ?' Haehyun say. Donghae nod and then messing his son's hairs. 'Just go and don't forget to take your school bag.' Haehyun smile and he nod. Quickly , he run to the next area , maybe taking his school bag and then going to the outside. Meanwhile , Donghae still speechless except for Mrs Lee. After Haehyun  vanish , she already have many question to ask. 'So are you going to the party tomorrow ?'

'No , I'm not going there. I have a meeting.' Donghae lying. 'Then I'll go with Haehyun to the party.' Mrs Lee speak shortly to Donghae. Donghae's eyes open widely and he already shock. 'What ? You don't need to be there.'

'I need to be there because it's my granddaughter's birthday.' Mrs Lee emphasize.

'No , don't go there and ...'

'She's your daughter , Donghae. Better you come to the party. I want you to celebrate it with your daughter and that's all. Or maybe if you don't come , something bad will happen because I will not letting Kikwang take the responsibility as his father. I'm not willing to see my son can't be with his own daughter and just watch her from far away.' Mrs Lee instantly leaving the dinner table. Donghae take a depth breath and he close his eyes. 'God , what I'm going to do now. Please help me , I need Your help.'

Lee-Kim's Cooperation

Yoona secretly come to the office just want to have a lunch together with her husband. She just come alone without Sooyeon because that time she planning to spend time just her husband. 'Yoseob , where's Kikwang oppa ?' Yoona look into Kikwang's office but couldn't find him. She then ask to the Yoseob. Yoseob that time checking files inside Kikwang's office. 'Mr Lee going to the file room.'

'Okay , thank you. I'm going to find him. Bye.'

Yoona walking quickly but carefully to the file room. The file room about a few steps from Kikwang's office. Yoona open the door and she can see clearly her husband. Kikwang busily looking for the file that he need. 'Oppa , need my help ?' Yoona voice. Kikwang a bit startled and he look at the door. Yoona smile. 'God , you make me shock.' Kikwang shake his head. Yoona chuckle and she approaching Kikwang.

'Sorry , oppa. I miss you.' Yoona peck a kiss on Kikwang's right cheek and her arms wrap around Kikwang's neck. Kikwang smile widely and he put his hands on Yoona's hips. 'I miss you too , my dear. But why are you here ? You suppose to rest at home. I don't want you be so tired.'

'Oppa , let's go for lunch. I'm hungry. The babies too.' Kikwang thinking for a while.

  Should I go ? But there's still many works that I need to handle.

Yoona still waiting for her husband to response. 'Okay , let's go.' Kikwang finally answer. Yoona nod and both of them walking out from the room.

Sometime spending my time for my family is more important than my job.

During at the restaurant , Yoona and Kikwang really enjoying their foods while discussing about the party. 'Have you tell Seohyun and Seulong hyung ?' Kikwang remember about that. 'Yes , I've told them. Seulong oppa said sorry because he can't be there , he need to the Japan. It's about his new case.' Yoona look sad.

Kikwang take her hand and plant a sweet kiss on it. 'It's okay. We'll celebrate again with him.' Kikwang comforting Yoona. Yoona look at Kikwang and create a sweet smile. Kikwang then pinch her chin. 'That's my wife.' Kikwang and Yoona chuckles. While they happily enjoying the lunch , feeding each others , suddenly something playing in Yoona's mind.

Donghae...Should I tell him ? Should I tell Kikwang oppa that I also invite Donghae oppa to the party tomorrow ?

'Oppa...I need to tell you something.' Yoona put down the fork and the spoon. Kikwang did the same thing and he focus looking at his wife. 'What is it ?' Kikwang ask. Yoona suddenly feel hard to speak. She didn't know how she's going to tell Kikwang about the invitation. The invitation for Donghae to the birthday party.

'I... I... I...'

Kikwang already look serious and he want to know that fastly. 'Come on , my dear. Just tell me.'

'I've invite Donghae to the party.'

Kikwang not showing any action. He just nod and act as cool as he can that time. 'That's okay. It's will be fine.' Kikwang just agree. Yoona fake smile and she think.

I know it's not good , oppa. I know you must be sad because I also invite Donghae oppa to the party. God , why I'm so stupid !

She invited Hae hyung ? Is that mean Sooyeon's biological father will appear this time ? Again after years and then be with my daughter ? Why I feel like this , I feel like I'm going to lose her , lose my daughter for Hae hyung.

Lee's Cooperation | Evening

Donghae POV

I cannot concentrate with my job now. I keep thinking and thinking about the birthday party. Only left few hours before the birthday party start.

'She's your daughter , Donghae. Better you come to the party. I want you to celebrate it with your daughter and that's all. Or maybe if you don't come , something bad will happen because I will not letting Kikwang take the responsibility as his father. I'm not willing to see my son can't be with his own daughter and just watch her from far away.'

What omma told me this morning still playing in my mind. I don't know what my decision now. 'What if omma do something during the party ?'  When thinking about that , maybe omma will tell anyone about Sooyeon's identity as my daughter. And it's can make Yoona shame. No , I can't let this happen.

'I need to the party.'

Chapter 52 of My Heart Only For You

Hey , readers ! I should update this story yesterday but I'm really sorry because I need to meet the doctor. I'm so sorry but now here's the next update. Hope you like this. :)

Like usual , don't forget to leave your comments , upvote this story and subscribes. :)