Chapter 25

My Heart Only For You

'Sooyeon-ah , wait for appa. Appa will buy many dolls for you when I'm back. You want it ?' Kikwang saying to his baby girl. Sooyeon just looking at her father and she looking sad that Kikwang will leaving. She know it because she is no more little baby that didn't understand anything. 'Erm...why you looking so sad ?' Kikwang kiss his daughter's cheek.

'Appa....' Sooyeon wrapping her arms around Kikwang's neck and hug her father. Kikwang smiling and hug Sooyeon. 'Don't be sad , okay. I'm here. I wouldn't leave you.' Kikwang rub her daughter's back.

'Enough both of you. Oppa , it's time for you to go now.' Yoona walking closer to Kikwang with his suit. Kikwang and Sooyeon pouting at the same time and looking at Yoona. 'Sooyeon , be a good daughter for omma. Okay ?' Kikwang telling Sooyeon and pinch her cheek.

'Okay...' for the last time , Sooyeon hugging her father. So tight. 'Aww~ you're so cute , my baby. I'll be back soon , okay...' Kikwang break the hug and give Sooyeon to her babysitter. 'Here...' Yoona slip the suit on Kikwang. 'Thank you , wife.'

'I will go now.' Kikwang said. Yoona just nod. She is sad because Kikwang is going to leaving him. 'Oppa...' Yoona hug Kikwang before that. Kikwang chuckle and hug his wife back. 'I will miss you , oppa.'

'Me too. I promise you that I'll buy present for you and Sooyeon.'

'I didn't need it. I just need you to be here with me and Sooyeon.' Yoona break the hug and adjusting the tie for Kikwang. 'Okay. I love you.' Kikwang peck a kiss on Yoona's forehead and on her cheeks.

'Okay. Take care of yourself. Don't forget to call me every night.'

'Wow , I'll always calling for you , wife. I didn't forgetting it. You're too important for me.'

Yoona's eyes already teary at the time. 'No , please don't cry. I'm here , in your heart.' Yoona smile and hit Kikwang's chest lightly. 'Mr Lee , we need to go now.' Yoseob calling for Kikwang.

'Okay , bye. Bye , Sooyeon.' Kikwang waving to Yoona and Sooyeon. Yoona carry her daughter and waving her hand to Kikwang. 'Sooyeon-ah , wave goodbye to appa.' Yoona said. Sooyeon raise her hand , not too high and waving to Kikwang. Kikwang so happy and he waving back to his daughter.

Kikwang already leaving. Yoona and Sooyeon looking at each others. 'Hurm...appa has go...' Sooyeon pouting.

'omma...'

'Yes...why ?'

Sooyeon not telling anything but she pointing to the entrance. Where Kikwang leaving. 'You miss appa already ?' Sooyeon nod and Yoona smiling. 'Let's go. Omma need to get ready. I need to the office.' Yoona walking upstairs with her daughter in her grip.

Yoona POV

It's just 2 hour Kikwang oppa leaving Korea to another country. But , I really miss him. Huh , I'm hoping that he will be okay during the journey.

Knock ! Knock ! Knock !

'Come in.' I telling and the door open show Yoseob in his smart suit. Oh , he is not going with Kikwang oppa because Kikwang oppa already has another bodyguard a.k.a his old secretary at there. 'Yoona , Mr Lee Donghae is here.' Yoseob said what ? Why Donghae suddenly being here ?

'What he is doing here ? Why he being here ?' too many questions in my mind at the time. 'Actually , Mr Lee had a meeting with Mr Lee Kikwang but he forget to cancel about it before he went to oversea. So , can you take his place. We can't let our guest waiting.'

I'm startled when he said that I'm going to take over the meeting. I didn't know much about that. How I'm going to take over the meeting. 'But I didn't know..'

'The meeting actually to discuss about the theme for advertisement. Maybe you can help. Please ?' Yoseob looking at me with his puppy eyes. It's make me wanna luck with his cuteness. God , if he didn't it always I can fall in love with his cuteness. Hahahaha...'Okay. I'll be in the meeting room soon. 10 minutes and I'll be there.' I need to decide it too. If this project fail , Kikwang oppa will be sad.... So , for him I will take over the meeting whether it's Lee Donghae I has to meet.

'See you soon , Yoona.'

Yoseob leaving my office. I stand up from my chair and get the file that maybe need for the meeting. It's the file for the themes sample. Before I could open the door of my office , my heart beating so much fast until I'm feeling absolutely nervous. My mind start to remember what happened yesterday at the restaurant. Our kiss.

'Yoona , just forget about that. You didn't like the kiss. Yes , I didn't do anything with him yesterday.' only talking with myself can make me feel calm. I can't think about the kiss again. Just forget it. It's just an accident. Now , go to the meeting room and solve it instantly.

It's take five minutes for me to the meeting. As I arrived at the meeting room , Kyuhyun and Yoseob waiting at the outside. 'You're not going inside ?' I asking to them. Usually , they will joining the meeting. 'Yoona , it's just a simple discussion so we don't need to interfere. You can enter now. Mr Lee waiting for you.' Yoseob said. I look at Kyuhyun and he just bowing to me. He didn't has to be too formal with me. I know that I'm CEO's wife but he didn't has to be formal with me.

When I get inside the meeting room , I saw him sitting on the chair. God , he is here. My heart , it's beating more faster now. Why ? I can't be like this. Stay calm , Yoona. Yes , stay calm and be PROFESSIONAL.

Donghae POV

The door of the meeting room is open by someone. Maybe it's Kikwang. Yes , he has arrived and it's my time to discuss about our project together. I look at the door and my heart stop beating when I saw Yoona. It's Yoona , she is here.

'Yoona , you....you're here ? Where's....your husband ?' I'm stuttering when I'm talking to her. She always make me feeling like this when meeting with her. 'My husband went to the oversea. I need to take over him for now. So , can we discuss about this now. I'm in hurry , actually.' she is really acting like the professional one. She is really good. Since when she become so confident and professional like this.

She take a sit on the chair opposite to me. She opening the file without looking at me anymore. 'Yoseob told me that you need to discuss about the theme for the advertisement. Here , I got some sample that I've found suitable.' she handing me the file. When I'm about to take the file , our hands touch. We looking at each other. Her eyes , her touch... It's enough to make me happy but still I really miss to spend my time with her. She immediately avoiding my gaze.'Sorry.' she nod and I open the file.

There's too many beautiful theme inside the file. It's all looking so natural and beautiful. There's two big project with Jimmy's Cooperation. One , about our new product that we produced and the second , it's the new opening of the resort. At the first , my company almost bankrupt because the resort can't give us anything and it's not so popular because of the position at the Jeju. We need to fight with the other luxury resort. 'Have you decide it.' she asking me. Maybe I'm taking so long time for choosing. It's all beautiful but not really become my attention.

'I'm sorry , Miss Im-'

'It's Mrs Lee , Mr Lee Donghae.' she correct my mistake. Yeah , she is Lee Yoona now since she got married to Lee's. Not Im Yoona anymore. 'I'm sorry , Mrs Lee.' it's awkward for me to call her as Mrs Lee but I need to try it.

'Actually , I'm not interested with this themes.' I'm just being honest. It's not mean her themes not looking great but that theme looking too much beautiful for the resort.'What do you mean ? Not interested. I thought that all looking great. I'm spending my time to designing all this kind of themes.' she looking angry. I love her angry expression. It's the second I really miss. The first one , seeing she is smiling beautifuly and naturally in front of me. I really miss that one.

'I'm sorry....it's not like your job is bad but.... I'm thinking that I need to choose just a simple theme but looking so fantastic.'

She biting her lip. I just looking at her red and available lip. I still remember the kiss that we shares together all time we're together. The most I remember , the kiss we share yesterday. It's our first kiss after two years.

'Mr Lee , actually if you need the new theme. It's will take a quiet long time because I didn't know how the scene of your resort.'

'I have an idea. Why don't you visit our resort so that you can get an idea. I'm sorry but we just has 4 month before the new opening. Yeah , we're going to re-opening the resort. We can visit together.'

She looking so weird and awkward when I said that we can visit the resort together. It's like I meaning that we're going together , just two of us.'That's not what I mean....you can bring someone with you and I'll bring someone with....i just want this to be handle fast...sorry I'm pushing you.' I explaining. Actually , I really want to visit the place just together with you. Just both of us without anyone else. Like we're together at Grandparents Yang's house.

'I need about this. Okay , I need to meet the other client. I'll inform you about this later.' she get the file from me and leaving the meeting room. I hoping that you'll agree with that , Yoona. It's the only chance for me to get you. Like Haehyun said , I need to take your heart back. So , I'm going to do it. No matter you're married or not , you're mine.

YoonKwang's mansion - 10.00 pm

Yoona POV

I've trying to calling for Kikwang oppa for almost hundred time but he is not answering my phone calls. I just need to ask him about the visit to Jeju Island.

Sorry , the number you have dial is not available at this moment. Please try again later.

It's always the operator. I'm so sick with this. He tell me that he is going to call me every night but he is so busy and not answering my phone call. I just sitting on the bed and thinking. What I'm going to decide ? The resort is going to launch in four month. I didn't know how the scene at there so I can't decide or design something for the resort. God , what I'm going to do ?

If the project not working well , Kikwang oppa will be sad. Because he and Jimmy really want to help the Lee's Cooperation and they really want to attaining this project. Okay , maybe I need to visit that place. It's gonna be important too. Erm...maybe I can inviting Seohyun to accompany me to the Jeju. I get my handphone and calling for Seohyun.

(conversation between Yoona and Seohyun)

Y : Hello , Seo. It's me , Yoona.

S : Unnie , why did you call me at this time ?

Y : Seo , I'm sorry if disturbing but did you still has a case.

S : I actually got an off day for five days. I'm feeling tired. So I'm thinking to take a break. There's too many job that I need to handle after. So , I'm free right now. Why , unnie ?

Y : That's great. Can you accompany me to Jeju tomorrow ?

S : Jeju ? I love to be there but for what ? You're to holiday with Kikwang oppa ?

Y : Kikwang oppa not here. He is in Sydney now. It's about my job. I need to visit a resort at Jeju. So , can you accompany me to there ?

S : Of course , I will.

Y : Okay. Come to my house. We will go to the airport together.

S : Bye , unnie.

The conversation between me and Seohyun already end. Now , I just need to text him. To informing that I'm agree to the Jeju tomorrow.

From : Lee Yoona

To : Lee Donghae

Sorry for disturbing. It's me , Yoona..I'm just going to say that I'm agree. We will go to the Jeju tomorrow. Just make sure everything settle. I need three tickets.

Lee's Mansion - 10.15 pm

Donghae POV

I just finished taking a shower. I'm home so late tonight and I'm so tired. When I reach my handphone , I got a message from unknown number. I deciding to read the message.

From : unknown

To : Lee Donghae

Sorry for disturbing. It's me , Yoona..I'm just going to say that I'm agree. We will go to the Jeju tomorrow. Just make sure everything settle. I need three tickets.

I become so happy after I know the message from Yoona. She just message me. God , I can't believe this. Hurm...now , I just need to ask Kyuhyun to booking the tickets. But why she need three tickets ?

Chapter 25 updated. Huh , I'm so tired working. But I'm trying to update this story for you , readers. I'm not re-edit this story. So , please understand it. Don't forget to leave comments and subscribe. I'll be sad if there's no comments.