Chapter 8

My Heart Only For You

Kikwang POV

I just arrive at Lee Corp. Like Jimmy said , this company looking have many potentials to expand. Maybe that's why Jimmy choose this company. He's always being good thinker when it's about money and power. I'm hoping that the CEO is not too aggressive and only think about money and power like Jimmy. It's can make he/she suffer soon.

'May I help you , sir ?'

'I have an appointment today with the CEO. By the way , I'm representative from Jimmy Cooperation.'

The lady at the receptionist make a phone call to someone. I just waiting for her and looking around this company. I didn't know why but it's so familiar being here. I think like I used to be here before. Maybe it's just my illusion. I'm not , of course. This is first time I'm here.

'Good morning , sir. I'm Cho Kyuhyun , the CEO assistance.'

'Good morning. I'm Lee Kikwang , representative from Jimmy Cooperation.'

I shake my hand with the young guy name Cho Kyuhyun. He is looking so young and sometime familiar. When looking at this guy , remembering me to Seohyun. Seohyun also have a boyfriend like him before but now I didn't know about him.

'Mr Lee already waiting for you at the meeting room. Please follow this way.' He lead me to the meeting room. It's take a long time to be at the meeting room. We have to take the elevator to the fifth floor and then walking to the meeting room.

On my way to the meeting room , sometime I also looking around the area of the company. It's also half of my work from Jimmy. He want me to be careful when choosing the people we need to cooperate with. 'We're here.' Kyuhyun open the door for me and I enter the meeting room.

I see a guy sitting on the chair but I didn't see his face anymore because he turn to the back at the time. 'Mr Lee , Mr Lee Kikwang from Jimmy Cooperation already arrive.' Kyuhyun said to his boss. The guy stand up from the chair and turn to me.

My eyes widely open when I saw the CEO.

'Kikwang !'

'Donghae hyung !'

Donghae POV

'Mr Lee , Mr Lee Kikwang from Jimmy Cooperation already arrive.'

I hear that Kyuhyun said it's Mr Lee Kikwang. I stand up from the chair and quickly turn to the person. It's really Kikwang. His eyes widely open when he saw me , me too. I didn't know that he's the representative from Jimmy Cooperation.

'Kikwang !'

'Donghae hyung !'

'You're here , Kikwang.'

I smile at the time. I still feeling so miss him whether I've met him twice for now. 'I'm sorry. I'm here to continue our discussion about the project. I didn't want to combine it with anything at this moment. So , can we start now ? I need to my office after this.'

Kikwang so different. He's so mature like I said and he's also now like the professional person.'Okay , let's start. Kyuhyun , get the files.'

I ordering Kyuhyun that looking weird at the entrance. He just go to get the files after that. 'Take a sit.' I said. Kikwang then take a sit on the chair. The meeting between two of us working smoothly and I can see how professional he is when we discussing deeply about this project together. I know why Jimmy send him as representative. It's because of his style like the professional and also smart.

For me Kikwang still the same Lee Kikwang for me. He's still kind like usual and gentle not to harsh when talking.

Rainbow Cafe

Yoona POV

I and Seohyun just take Sooyeon for a check just now. Now we planning to having a lunch together at the Rainbow Cafe. 'So unnie , how do you feel when you've hold Sooyeon for the first time ?' Seohyun asking me. She also know that before this I never want to hold my own daughter. That's why she's asking me that question now.

'It's so calm when I hold her. Kikwang oppa is right that I'll love Sooyeon no matter what happen because I'm her mother.' I looking at Sooyeon that's resting on the baby stroller. She's not doing anything , just playing with the teddy bear. 'Kikwang oppa change you sometime , unnie. I know he's the best for you. Are you okay with him ?'

'I'm trying to build a new family with him , Seo. I hope there's no one that can separate us anymore. Sometime I can feel how love I am to him. But something make me confuse whether it's love as a friend or as husband for me.'

'Don't worry , unnie. I hope you'll find out soon. It's not so hard for us to know about it. Ask yourself about the feeling.'

'Thank you , Seo. So , what about the person you're telling me. Is he now already divorce with his wife or not ?' Seohyun has told me about her new case about a guy that marriage with a girl. He then found that his wife having an affair with his own friend.

I'm pity with the guy. That's why I want to know about the story.'He's now already divorce. Thank God that everything has settled. I'm pity with him.' Seohyun said. I smile and then looking at my Sooyeon.'Omma..' she calling me. I take her from the baby stroller and give her a kiss on her cheek.

'Omma ? She can call you omma ?'

'Yup. She also call Kikwang oppa as appa now.'

Seohyun smiling widely. I know she's also happy for me.'What do you want ?' I ask Sooyeon. She then pointing to the ice-cream parlor at the outside of the cafe.'You can't my dear. You have a fever. Maybe next time , okay.' I told her. She looking angry/unsatisfied at the time and Seohyun already chuckle at the time.

'I-ice-cream.' she said again.

God , she really want the ice-cream. What I should do ? Oh , pudding ! 'Sooyeon-ah , this is ice-cream too. Come on , open your mouth.' I get the chocolate pudding belong to Seohyun and feed some to Sooyeon.'How is it ?'

'Sweet~' she smile.

'She so cute , unnie.'

'I know because she is my baby girl. Right , my dear.'

Sooyeon nod and then I keep feeding her with the chocolate pudding. She seem like it's so much.

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm not so well suddenly this evening. I'll update the long chapter for you. Please enjoy this first.

Please COMMENTS and SUBSCRIBE !