Chapter 35

My Heart Only For You

|| *** Restaurant ||

Donghae got a phone call from Kikwang and he directly go to the *** Restaurant. Donghae already waiting there for almost ten minutes but Kikwang still not arrive.

'Where's he ? It's already minutes I'm waiting for him here ?' Donghae complaining. He didn't know why Kikwang still not arrive. It's Kikwang want to meet with him but suddenly he come late.

About another ten minutes , Kikwang arrive at the restaurant. He enter the restaurant and see Donghae that's waiting for him. He smirk and approach Donghae.

'I'm sorry for being late.' Kikwang say. Donghae lift his head and see Kikwang that standing in front of him. He looking so handsome + not satisfied + hate.

Kikwang pull the chair and sit opposite to Donghae. 'Want to order something ?' Donghae asking. 'No need. I just here for a while. Just to solve something with you. Not for having lunch with you.' Kikwang say , really cold and Donghae know he's angry too.

I've no time to drink or eat now because of you and Yoona. Both of you really make me suffer but how you still can be this calm ? So heartless and I really have this. Kikwang thought something.

'What are you going to discuss with me ?' Donghae want it straight to the point. He's busy and Kikwang also busy. He know that. That's why he want to make it quick.

Kikwang looking at Donghae with his sharp eyes , full with hatred and resentment. Donghae didn't look at him and feeling so guilty too toward Kikwang.

You shouldn't feel like this ! You're not doing anything wrong toward him. Remember , he's the person that already stole Yoona from you. Realise it , Lee Donghae. No matter what happen , Yoona is your's. Donghae telling himself.

Both of them are so egos that time. The situation will not looking so awkward if they just throw out the ego. They can facing each other and discussing nicely too. Huhhh !

Kikwang throw the black file on the table. Donghae frown. He already wonder about the content but he didn't think something negative. 'You should read it. It's important for your company too.' Kikwang advising him.

Without suspicious anything , Donghae take the black file and open the file. 'What do you mean by new conditions ?' Donghae raise his voice a bit because he shock when he read the content.

'Jimmy's Cooperation is mine. I've discuss with Jimmy about that. He just follow what I said as long as it's worth for our company.' Kikwang explaining the half to Donghae.

Donghae look at the content and not feeling good with that. 'Why we must pay back after two years ? We've discuss before that your company help me without returning back the money. And the agreement for three year but here just two years.' Donghae really not satisfied and put back the file on the table.

Kikwang smirk. 'Because we also didn't want to take the company that almost bankrupt. If the company survive smoothly after two years , we will renew the agreement. So , how ?'

'But if our company can't survive after that , what you're going to do ?' Donghae nervously asking. He already scare that time. It's seem like Kikwang already giving him more pressure.

Kikwang give light smile.

'Easy , you must pay back how many we invest in your company and give us Lee's Cooperation. You will bankrupt too , right ?' Kikwang just answering the question so easily and simple as he can.

I will make you suffer like me. You will know me. The true Lee Kikwang. One thing , you didn't know who I am because I always follow what you said before. But not now because I'm so sure that I'll step forward and just hit you like that. Kikwang keep looking at Donghae.

Donghae already speechless and can't saying anything after that.

'Is this because I kissed Yoona ? That's why you do this to me , am I right ?' Donghae suddenly asking. That's also what he thinking in his mind the time. Kikwang looking seriously at Donghae.

'I'm professional. I didn't mixing the business with my personal problem. Understand ?' Kikwang stand up and just leaving the restaurant.

Donghae already angry. 'How can this happen ? Why he become like this ? Just because I kiss Yoona. That's only a kiss. He did more to Yoona than me , he slept with my girlfriend.' Donghae said angrily.

Kikwang POV

I'm feeling so satisfied that Donghae already angry now. Yoona and Donghae already change me into the bad Kikwang. I can't do anything and continue with my plan.

It's already many time I'm suffer. First , the time they're start dating together then I found out they make mistake together. I marry with someone doesn't love me anymore. Plus , I've to take care someone is not my daughter and finally I found they kissed passionately behind me.

God , don't be so cruel toward me. I really appreciate everything I got but please don't put any heavy problems on my shoulders. Enough for me now. I really tired now and need some rest. Better rest than before , a long rest. I want to die if I can but what can I do ? I can't change the fate. It's in Your hand.

|| Office ||

Yoona just come back from getting her lunch. In her hand , she also buy something for Kikwang because she now her husband not going out for the lunch. When she enter Kikwang's office , Kikwang not inside the office.

Where is he now ? He sleep on the couch just now. It's so weird. Where is he going ? It's make me worry.

Yoona put the meals that she bought for Kikwang and placing it on the table. 'Maybe he's going for a meeting or somewhere. You can eat later.' Yoona speak something.

She walk out from the office and bump with Kikwang. 'Oppa...' Yoona so shock and her heart beating when she look at Kikwang. Kikwang avoiding her gaze and looking at another direction.

'What are you doing inside my office ?'

Why he sound so cold ? I really miss my Kikwang oppa that's always caring with me. Where's he ? Yoona shout in her heart. 'I'm just looking for you. That's all.'

Kikwang get closer to Yoona and their faces just inches from each others. Yoona so nervous with him that time.

'I think it's better you find your boyfriend. Maybe he need you now and want to cry on your shoulder. You can comfort him than looking for me. Looking for me is not important , right.' Kikwang whisper devilish to Yoona.

Yoona's eyes didn't blink at all. She just looking at Kikwang. 'I'm your wife so I can meet you and you're important too for me. I respect you.' Yoona telling Kikwang. She stuttering that time and her eyes already teary too.

'Respect me ? My wife ? You're going crazy now , Yoona. You're not my wife anymore. I'm not your husband. I can't be your husband. And you also never act like true wife for me instead , you kiss another guy behind me.' Kikwang asserting every words that he said to Yoona.

Yoona want to cry but she just avoiding herself from crying. 'Just let me explain everything. Just once.' Yoona voicing something , she bravely staring inside Kikwang's eyes.

Kikwang move apart from Yoona. 'I don't need explanation. Just move away , I need to solving my job now.' Kikwang telling Yoona. Yoona nod and quickly running into her office while crying.

She cry....because of me...I know that I'm always being the useless one....I'm so stupid...I can't never give her happiness like Donghae can give her. I can't !!

Kikwang step inside his office and find something on his table. It's a plastic with the meals and drink inside. 'Did she get this to me ? How did she know I still didn't eat anything ?' Kikwang clueless. He look at the picture family on the table and crying.

'I miss Sooyeon so much now. Appa miss you so much Sooyeon.' Kikwang wipe his tears with his hand and take the picture from the table. 'I miss my family.' Kikwang hug the picture.

Yoona POV

Why he become like that to me ? Why ? His words hurting me so much. He's now the different Lee Kikwang that I know. I'm so hurt but I know he hurt more than me. I can see that through his eyes. It's also full with hatred and I can't see love inside his eyes now.

'I'll trying anything just for you , oppa. I will not give up.'

|| Night ||

It's already eight o'clock that time. Everyone including Kikwang already went to the restaurant that Yoseob booked. Everyone except for Yoona that's still working inside her office.

'I have no ideas now. What I'm going to do ?' Yoona . She scratch her head and removing the paper work from her sight.

'Yoona , you still here ?'

Yoona look at the entrance and see Yoseob. 'Yeah , I need to solving my job but so sudden I'm out of ideas now.' Yoona telling him. She stand up and arrange the paper work.

'Oh ! Hey , let's go to the restaurant now. The others already waiting for us.'

'Restaurant ?'

'Yes , restaurant. Did you forget that Mr Lee want his staffs to gathering together. He said he want to tell us something important.' Yoseob remind Yoona.

Yoona nod. 'Sorry , I forget about that. Can you wait for me. I'll be at the parking lot soon.'

'Sure. I'm waiting you there. Hurry up...'

'Okay.'

Yoona quickly arranging the paper work and the things on the table. She grab her handbag and get to the outside.

|| Restaurant ||

'We're so happy that you're back Mr Lee. I miss you so much when you're not around.' a male staff trying to make the situation become happy that time.

Everyone chuckles.

'Wait , where's Mrs Lee ? He's not with you , boss ?' Kikwang didn't know what to answer when the female staff asking to him.

'Oh..she..'

'We're here.' they hears Yoseob's voice. They including Kikwang looking at Yoseob direction and see Yoona as well. Kikwang not looking at Yoona but he just look at another direction.

Why you didn't want to look at me ? Did you hate me that much. Yoona thought while she looking at Kikwang. 'Mrs Lee , come and sit beside Mr Lee.' one female staff grab Yoona's wrist and make her sit beside Kikwang.

The staffs keep looking at their boss and also his wife. 'I really miss looking at this couple together.' the staff said. It's make Yoona blushing but Kikwang didn't affect anything and just stay silent.

'So , what's the important thing you want to tell us ?' Yoseob asking.

'Oh , I forget to tell you. Actually , Jimmy Kim deciding to change the company's name. He want to rename the company and put it's as Lee-Kim Cooperation.' Kikwang announcing about that happily.

'Woooo...that's great...' the staffs already cheering for Kikwang. Yoona beside Kikwang just smiling because she also happy for Kikwang.

Congratulation to you , oppa. You're so great because Jimmy really trust you. That's why I love you so much. Many people trust in you including me. You make me so proud. Yoona say in her heart while he looking at Kikwang.

Kikwang move his head and find out that Yoona looking at him. He also looking at Yoona. I miss this stare but what I can do ? You're not mine , Yoona. Kikwang thought. He really want to touch her face and caress her hairs but he can't do it. One , because of his ego.

'Let's celebrate this.'

'That's good too. I will order some more beers for us.' Yoseob stand up and walking to the counter to get the order more.

'You guys going to drink to celebrate it ?' Yoona innocently asking. 'Of course , Mrs Lee. Why , you didn't drink ?'

'It's not like that. Just a bit.' Yoona fake smile.

I'm not worry about myself now but Kikwang oppa. I know when he's stress he'll always drink until get drunk. I didn't want him to be like that. I want him to be okay.

Nothing happen yet but Yoona already worry about Kikwang. She already know Kikwang for a long time so she know his attitudes and his habits.

'Here !!' Yoseob arrive with the more beers for them. A female staff start to filling the glasses and spreading a glass to another.

Yoona also got one.

'Let's cheers for our company future.' Kikwang stand up and following with the other including Yoona. Yoona look at Kikwang , he smile but Yoona know he forcing himself to smile.

'FOR LEE-KIM COOPERATION !!' they all cheers and starting to gulping the beer. Yoona look at Kikwang and he just finish his drink with just a gulp.

'Let's eat and enjoy tonight.'

All the staffs and Yoona enjoying the foods and also the drinks except for Kikwang. Kikwang just drinking from the start and not even eat something. 'You should eat something too.' Yoona telling Kikwang.

'Don't care about me.' Kikwang answer so coldly and the staffs looking at them. They hears too what Kikwang said. Yoona lift down her head and letting Kikwang like he said. He didn't want she too worry about him.

About an hour later , Kikwang already fully drunk that time. Some of the staffs also already drunk , same with their boss too but Kikwang is the worst than others.

'Mr Lee , you should go home now. I'll send you home.' Yoseob said , only he still conscious because he didn't drink too much.

'I'm okay. I'll go by myself.' Kikwang said , he stand up. Yoona and other staffs already worries. Kikwang lost his balance because too drink but luckily Yoona get him.

'Be careful. Yoseob , can you send us to our house.' Yoona said. She still holding Kikwang. Kikwang already drunk and he didn't realise anything that time. 'Sure. Let me help you.' Yoseob want beside Kikwang and together with Yoona supporting Kikwang to the car.

|| YoonKwang's Mansion ||

'Thank you , Yoseob. You help us a lot tonight.' Yoona thanking Yoseob.

'I'm okay. I'll see you and Mr Lee tomorrow. I'm leaving now.' Yoseob get inside his car and leaving the house area.

Yoona wrapping her arms around the drunk Kikwang and bring him inside the house. 'Can you help me and take Mr Lee to our room ?' Yoona ask the male maids. They nods and help Yoona.

Yoona follow from the behind until they reach at her bedroom. 'Thank you.' Yoona said to the maids. The maids get outside the bedroom and Yoona close the door.

Why you've to be like this ? Why you being like insane people now ? You drink too much beers and become like this. You're hurting me when you gulp the alcohol in front of me. Yoona angry in her heart while he looking at Kikwang laying on the bed.

Yoona approach the bed and positioning correctly her husband to make him comfortable. Yoona sit beside him and touch his forehead.

'You're so hot now. Maybe because of the alcohol. Aish , why you have to drink so much.' Yoona groaning and looking so worry about her husband.

Yoona reach his suit and removing the suit from him. Then , she untie the necktie from him and she also the shirt but not all , just to make him easy to breathe.

'I will take the water to wipe your sweat.' Yoona about to hop down the bed but suddenly , Kikwang grab Yoona hardly. It's make Yoona so shock and she realise that Kikwang on top of her.

'W-what are you doing ? Y-You're drunk now.' Yoona faltering. Her heart beating so fast. Kikwang ignoring Yoona and get closer to her face , decreasing the gap that end up their foreheads touch. Kikwang closing his eyes while Yoona just stay silent.

'You know that I really love you. Why you did this to me , Yoona ? I'm so hurt and I didn't want to live now. I'm really want to die.'

Yoona so happy when Kikwang said he love her. Her hands cupping Kikwang's face , his eyes still close.

'I'm sorry I didn't realise that before but now , I realise it. I love you so much , oppa. I can't live without you. I'm so sorry. I promise that I will fix our relationship after this. For our family.' Yoona telling Kikwang anything that she really want to express before.

Kikwang smirk and open his eyes. 'So , prove it that you love me...' Kikwang pause for a while. His hand touch Yoona's hand and give kiss on hand.

'Can you fulfil anything I want ?' Kikwang continue after that. Yoona look inside his eyes and she see clearly what written in his eyes. Yoona become nervous , panic and uneasy.

The innocent and honest eyes now turn to be full with lust , love , hatred and sadness.

'Of course I will do anything for you. I want you to forgive me too. Just tell me what you want and I will try to wish it for you.'

'I want you...' Kikwang whispering to Yoona and kiss her cheek.

Chapter 35 updated.

I think you already know what happen between them and I didn't have to explain about it.

So ,

Don't forget to leave your comments and subscribes. Don't be silent readers because I didn't like it , okay ?