Chapter 47

My Heart Only For You

Restaurant | 9.30 am

Early in the morning , Yoona received a phone call from Mrs Lee. Mrs Lee want to meet her at the nearest restaurant and that cause Yoona to leave the house early without informing that to Kikwang , her husband. When she arrive at the restaurant , she can see Mrs Lee waiting for her.

‘Take a sit.’

Mrs Lee ordering it to Yoona, Yoona nod and just take a sit on the chair opposite to Mrs Lee’s position. ‘Do you need something ? Coffee or tea maybe ?’ Mrs Lee nicely asking to Yoona. Yoona look at Mrs Lee and she can feel that something weird happen.

‘No need. Please make it quick , I still need to handle something important than meeting you.’ Yoona still angry with what had happened so she coldly say that to Mrs Lee. Mrs Lee nod and pull out something from her handbag. It’s an envelope but no one know what’s inside the envelope except for Mrs Lee. ‘I want to give this to you.’ Mrs Lee put the envelope on the table.

Yoona take the envelope and just looking at the envelope without open it. ‘What is this ?’ Mrs Lee smile and then answer the question , ‘Just open it and read it first then I’ll explain it to you clearly.’ Yoona didn’t ask so much after that and she want to know what’s the content inside the mystery white envelope.

Yoona feel something weird when she find out that it’s a letter. What she’s planning this time ? Without thinking anymore , she read the letter.

It’s take a few minutes for Yoona to read the letter inside. While reading , she looking so serious and obviously she looking so angry and not satisfy.

‘What is this ? Are you going to playing around with me ? You’re going to take my daughter and bring this matter to the court ?’ Yoona’s voice raise as she finish reading the letter.

Mrs Lee nod her head and look at Yoona. ‘Yes , I want Sooyeon to be with us again. I know you’ll not allowing that...’

‘You’re right because I will not let Donghae or you to be a part of my daughter. She’s mine and do you think you still can win and get Sooyeon easily ? Have you forget what you’ve done to me few years ago ?’ Yoona cut Mrs Lee’s words.

‘That’s why I want to see you now. I know I’ll never get the chance to win and be with my granddaughter but please , let us win and don’t tell anything about the past.’ Mrs Lee speak like she’s begging that time. Yoona look at another direction and she speechless already.

Seeing that Yoona not responding anything , Mrs Lee take an action that make Yoona also shock after that.

‘Here , take this money. Take this money and let’s us win and with you not telling anything about our past. I just want Donghae to be with her daughter. I want our heir. Please..’

When Yoona look at the cheque that wrote with the big amount of money , she feel more angry than before. It’s remind her to how Mrs Lee ask her to abort her baby before and it’s make her hurt so much.

'I don't need this !' Yoona tear the cheque and throw it to Mrs Lee. It's must be rude but for Yoona it's not important because she hurt the most. Mrs Lee shock with Yoona's action. 'I'll never let you and Donghae take Sooyeon. If you try to do anything to take Sooyeon , I'll make sure the whole world know about your bad pass.'

After threatening her , Yoona take her things and get out from the restaurant. Mrs Lee just speechless and not doing anything. 'What ? How dare she threatening me. Just wait and see.'

Yoona POV

It's can be like this ! No ! I will not letting Donghae take Sooyeon. Never !

'Ah...'

'Miss , are you okay ?'

I don't know how to answer the question , it's feel so hurt now. I can't moving and I feel so dizzy right now. 'Oh my God ! Miss , you...' the woman this time sound so panic. I don't know why but suddenly...........

YoonKwang's Mansion

Kikwang POV

'Where's Yoona , my wife ?'

'I don't know , Mr Lee.'

Where's Yoona now ? God , why I feel so scare suddenly. My heart feeling like something going wrong.

BIP !

Someone call me , it's Yoona.

| Yoona , where are...|

| Sorry , sir. Are you Im Yoona's husband ? |

I thought it's Yoona that calling me but I was wrong. But who is calling me using Yoona's phone.

| Yes , I'm her husband. Who are you and where's my wife ? |

| Your wife now being treat in our hospital , sir. |

What !? Yoona being treat in the hospital.

| Where ? What's wrong with her ? |

| Just come to Insadong Hospital , sir. The doctor will explain it later to you. |

I just end the conversation and want to hurry.

Insadong Hospital

Kikwang directly meet with the doctor because he need to know about Yoona's condition. 'Doctor , how's my wife ? She is okay , right ?' Kikwang so panic that time.

'Calm down , sir. Your wife is okay but...'

'But what !?'

'I'm sorry , sir. But we can't save your baby. Your wife already miscarriage and we can't save the baby.' the doctor tell Kikwang. Kikwang so shock and he automatically fall on his knees.

'Please calm down , sir. I'm sorry for you. But you need to explain this nicely to your wife.'

Kikwang nod. The doctor walk away. Kikwang stand up and try to brave himself. He slowly walking to the ward that Yoona was placed.

But Kikwang not enter the ward instead he stand stonily outside the ward. He just meet with the doctor that's treating his wife. And until now , he still remember what the doctor said to him.

I'm sorry , sir. But we can't save your baby. Your wife already miscarriage and we can't save the baby.

'God , how I'm going to explain this to Yoona.. How...' Kikwang feel so helpless and he didn't know what to do. Not really long after that , the nurse come out from the ward.

'Sir , your wife calling for you.'

'Okay.. thank you..'

Kikwang enter the ward and find Yoona that's looking so pale. Kikwang approach his wife and directly hug Yoona. Yoona already weird.

'Oppa.. why ?'

'Nothing.. Are you okay ?' Kikwang ask. 'I'm okay now , oppa. Oppa , what the doctor tell you ?' Kikwang break the hug slowly.

Kikwang cannot bear it anymore and the tears falling down from his eyes. Yoona become more worry and she touch Kikwang's face with her hand. 'Yoona... our baby...' Kikwang stammering.

'What's wrong with our baby , oppa ?'

'I'm sorry...but our baby... no longer with us... you've miscarriage.'

Yoona so shock and she's like she can't accept what she hear. 'No ! You're lying , oppa. No ! No !' Yoona burst out and crying like crazy...

'Please calm down...'

'No ! Our baby still alive !'

'Ssshh... I'm sorry... Calm down please..' Kikwang pull Yoona into his grip and hug her tightly. Yoona just crying and not doing anything.

Chapter 47 of My Heart Only For You

I'm back for you ! Guys , I should update this chapter by yesterday. I'm sorry but now I'm sick so I can make it quick. But now , here the update. Give comments please.