Chapter 15

My Heart Only For You

Day 2

That morning was really different day in Yoona life. She awake from her peaceful and calm sleep with the fresh air around her. 'Woah , this place is really good and fresh. The air is really fresh not like at my place.' Yoona said. She looked outside the opened window and amazed with the beautiful nature.

'So beautiful.' Yoona's eyes not blinked anymore instead her eyes shine like a star looked at the nature. 'Young lady , you're awake.' Yoona shocked and instantly turned to the back. She saw an old couple that looked at her with smiles.

'Y-Yes.' Yoona stuttered. She felt so awkward with someone she didn't know or stranger. 'Anyway , I'm Yang Sokhee. This is my wife , Yang Sujin.' the old man introduced themselves to Yoona.

Yoona smiled to them and bowed politely to show her respect. 'My name is Im Yoona. Nice to meet both of you , ...' she stopped because didn't know what to call them. 'Just call us 'grandma' and 'grandpa'. It's comfortable.' Mrs Yang said to Yoona. Yoona just nodded.

'Let's have a breakfast together.'

'I'll come soon. I just want to take a bath first.'

'Okay. Enjoy yourself , Yoona.'

(after 20 minutes)

Donghae awake and get ready for the new day in his life like usual. When he went to the kitchen , he heard like persons happily have a fun discussion.

He looked and found Yoona and the grandparent Yang happily talked. They looking so closed at the time.'Hae , you're awake. Come , join us.' Mr Yang called. Donghae nodded and sat on the chair beside Yoona.

'Good morning.' Yoona speak and gave her beautiful smile. Donghae didn't expect it at all.'G-good morning.' he stuttered. 'Today we're going to fishing. Both of you want to come along ?' Mr Yang asked.

'Of course I want.' Yoona replied first. Donghae nodded at the time and enjoyed his breakfast.'We're run out of ingredient. Can both of you follow me first ? If there's no food there's no fishing time.' Yoona and Donghae looked at each others. Why both of them have to follow ? It's like Mrs Yang tried to make them closer.

'Sure. You okay with that , Yoona ?'

'O-Okay. I'll follow too.' Yoona decided. Donghae felt something weird with Yoona. Suddenly , that girl not angry and bad mood like usual. Instead , she's so happy.'Can I ask something to both of you ?' Mrs Yang said. Yoona and Donghae nodded.

'Are you dating ?'

Donghae choked at the time while Yoona shocked with the question. 'Here , drink this.' Yoona gave the glass of water to Donghae. Donghae took and gulp the drink. 'We're not dating. We're friends.' Yoona answered.

'That's right , grandma.' Donghae supported Yoona's words. Then he coughed a little. 'I thought you're dating. Anyway , let's enjoy the meals.'

Yoona secretly glanced at Donghae at the time. Mrs Yang noticed that actually.

-[ Supermarket ]-

Mrs Yang , Yoona and Donghae went to the supermarket together. There's many people at the supermarket. Well , it's in the morning. Many housewives went to the supermarket to get an ingredient.

'What we're going to bring soon ?' Yoona asked. 'We're going to make a kimbap and japchae.' Mrs Yang replied while choosing the vegetables. Donghae just waited for them and pushed the trolley.

'Why don't we try something different.' Yoona suggested. Mrs Yang and Donghae looked at Yoona. 'Like what ?' Donghae asked.'Usually my brother will ask me to make something healthy for him before went fishing. So , let's make sandwich and salad.' Yoona suggested.

'That's good idea. You're so smart , Yoona but I didn't know how to prepare the salad.'

'Don't worry , grandma. Yoona could help us with it.' Donghae said and Yoona nodded. Then they started looking for ingredient.

While Mrs Yang and Yoona busily looking for the ingredient , Donghae can't avoided his eyes and always glanced secretly to Yoona. She's so beautiful. Why my heart beat so fast ? Am I falling in love with her ? .

'Hae Oppa ! Grandma Yang !' someone called for Donghae and Mrs Yang. Three of them turned their body to the back and saw a girl. She's cute , not too tall and straight hair with polka dots dress. 'Eunjung !' Mrs Yang gave her a hug. So she's Eunjung.'Did you remember me , Hae oppa ?'

'Of course , old friend.' Donghae and Eunjung hugged each others. It's just friend hug and not more than that. Mrs Yang looked at Yoona secretly. Yoona looked jealous at the time and looked at another direction. 'Eunjung-ah , this is Yoona. Yoona is Donghae's friend from Seoul. Yoona , this is Eunjung. She is Donghae's old friend.' Mrs Yang introduced Yoona with Eunjung.

Eunjung and Yoona shook their hands together. Wow , Yoona is really beautiful. Maybe Hae oppa like her so much. This is first time he brought girl to grandparent Yang's house .Eunjung thought.

'Eunjung , want to follow us today ? We're going to fishing.' Donghae asked to Eunjung. Eunjung seem so interested. 'I would like to join it. I'll come to your house. Now , I need to bring this ingredient to my mother. Bye , everyone.' Eunjung waved her hands to Mrs Yang , Yoona and then Donghae.

'Let's continue.' Yoona and Donghae nodded.

Suddenly , there's someone ran , he looked like in rush at the time and accidentally bumped Yoona. Yoona then not purposely pushed Donghae and they both fell on the floor. Yoona opened her eyes and found herself safely landed on Donghae's body. She's lucky but Donghae's unlucky. His head hardly hit the floor.

Everyone looked at them. The person bumped Yoona already missing at the time. 'Ouch !' he sighed in pain.

'Are you okay ?' Yoona asked in concern. She really concerned about Donghae at the time. 'My head , it's hurt.' Donghae said. Yoona touched his head. 'I'm sorry.' Yoona said and rubbed Donghae's head gently.

Donghae looked at Yoona. She looked so concern about him at the time. Abruptly , their eyes met and they froze in their position at the time. With Yoona on the top of Donghae and Donghae's arm wrapped on her waist.

'Ehem..' Mrs Yang interrupt the situation with her fake cough. Yoona noticed her position at the time and directly stand up. Donghae did the same too.'Aish , that person is really crazy. Are you okay ?' Mrs Yang looked at Yoona and Donghae.

'I'm okay.' Yoona smiled.

'It's just my head hurt.' Donghae said. 'Let's finish this and we can get home.'

- 1.30 p.m -

Mrs Yang preparing for the meals in the kitchen. She's helped by Donghae and Yoona. 'The sandwiches are done.' Mrs Yang said with a smile. 'Looking so delicious.' Donghae about to take one of the sandwich but Mrs Yang hit his hand.

'Wait , Hae.' Yoona chuckled at the time. Donghae pouted and looked at Yoona that still chuckle. So cute ! How can you be so cute ?

'I'm going to check your grandpa. You should finish it here.' Mrs Yang said. She actually just gave an excuse because she want Donghae and Yoona to be alone.'Okay , grandma.' Yoona said.

After Mrs Yang leaved , Yoona continue her work like usual. She was cutting the vegetables. Donghae approached her and stand beside her. 'Want some help ?' Donghae asked. Yoona nodded. 'Can you cut wash the fruits for me ?' Donghae nodded and then took the fruits in the plastic to wash it.

'OPPA ! YOONA !'

Donghae and Yoona shocked at the time. It's Eunjung that coming inside. 'Oppa , need me to help you ?' Eunjung stand beside Donghae.'No need. I just has to wash this.'

'It's okay. Come on , I'll help you.' Eunjung insisted so she end up helped Donghae. They together wash the fruits.

Yoona looked at them. Why they're so closed ? God , move away that girl from Donghae. Aish , did I love him. No , Yoona. Don't be jealous , you didn't like him . Yoona thought.

'Oouch !'

Donghae and Eunjung shocked heard that voice. It's Yoona. She was in pain because she got an injury from the sharp knife. Donghae immediately approached her and looked at her finger that injured.'Are you okay , Yoona ?' Donghae asked and touched her hand with he realised about it.

'I'm okay. It's just a small accident.'

'Let's go. I'll treat this wound first.'

'It's okay , I'm going to finish this. It's not hurt.' Yoona lied. From her expression Donghae know she's hurt.'Eunjung-ah , can you help with this ? We'll come again soon.' Eunjung just nodded. Donghae brought Yoona to the living room.

'They gonna be happy couple.' Eunjung cheer slowly. Scare if Donghae or Yoona will heard what she said.

Meanwhile at the living room , Donghae was treated Yoona's wound at the time. Yoona stay silent and not saying anything. 'It's done.' Donghae said.

'Thank you.' Yoona said. She looked at her finger and it's already been treat neatly. 'You should be careful with sharp knife.' Donghae advised. Yoona just nodded and smiled. When saw she's smile , Donghae blushed. He tried to hide it with turned to another side and scratched his head.

'Oh ! Your head still hurt ?'

'Not anymore.'

They looked at each others and smiled.

- 3.00 p.m -

Mr Yang , Mrs Yang , Donghae , Yoona and Eunjung arrived at the fishing site (the lake). The view at there really beautiful and of course it's fresh air at there. There's also many people coming with their family to enjoy themselves.

'Who is going to fishing ?' Mr Yang asked. 'I want !' Eunjung said followed by Donghae. 'I and Yoona will sitting there. Let's go.' Mrs Yang and Yoona walked to the tree.

Donghae once looked at Yoona before he and the others start fishing. 'Oppa , enough. You'll see her again.' Eunjung . Donghae blushed and nodded after that. Eunjung chuckled. She know that Donghae love Yoona. Well , everyone know including Mr Yang and Mrs Yang except for Yoona.

While three of them fishing , Mrs Yang and Yoona preparing the meals. It's like they're going for a picnic at the time.'It's really good view here.' Yoona said. 'Have you ever come with your family for fishing activities ?' Mrs Yang asked. She's set the plate on the mat (they brought earlier).

Yoona looked down. 'Yes , it's a long time ago. We always spend time together but now my parents no longer in this world. Starting from that day , I'm not going to fishing site except for my brother. He always visit that place but now it's so rare.'

'I'm sorry , Yoona. I didn't know about that.'

'It's okay , grandma.' Yoona smiled and she not looked sad anymore. She's really a strong girl. Rapidly , Mr Yang and Eunjung approaches them under the tree. 'The meals are ready.' Eunjung cheer happily.

'So , how many fish you got ?' Yoona asked. She jealous with Eunjung but she tried to befriend with her and kept away the stupid feeling. 'Grandpa got three. I got four but Hae oppa not got one. That's why he's still there. He just can't give up.' Eunjung replied.

Mrs Yang , Mr Yang and Yoona chuckles. 'Yoona , can you give this to Donghae ? Pity him. He must being so hungry.' Mrs Yang ordered. Yoona nodded. She approached Donghae with a plate on her hands.

'Are you trying to make them close ?' Mr Yang asked to his wife. 'Yes.'

'Good , grandma. I like your plan so much.' Eunjung gave an hi-five with two supporting grandparent. They just enjoyed the meals and sometime they stared at the couple in front of them.

'Hi !'

'Oh , hey ! It's you.' Donghae smiled when he saw Yoona. Yoona have a seat on the rock beside Donghae. 'Grandma asked me to give this to you.' Yoona showed the sandwich and also salad on the plate.

Donghae gulp his saliva. It's looked so delicious. 'It's looked delicious but don't grandpa and Eunjung tell that we're challenging each other now.'

'What kind of challenge ?'

'Only the person got two fish or more allow to eat. If I still eat , I'm going to lose.' Yoona chuckled when she heard that. It's so nonsense game. 'Why are you chuckle ?' Donghae already weird.

Yoona take the sandwich. 'Here.' she want to feed him but Donghae refused. He didn't want to lose. 'Oh , come on ! Do you want to faint ? Just eat it. Here.' Yoona said.

Donghae smiled and opened his mouth. Yoona smiled too and feed the sandwich for Donghae. 'How is it ?'

'It's delicious.'

'Now try the salad I made.' Yoona then feed the salad to him using the fork. 'God , it's so delicious.'

'Woah , they're so sweet. This salad a little salty but he said it delicious. Weird Donghae.' Eunjung said.

'That's love , Eunjung.' Mr Yang and Mrs Yang said together. Eunjung chuckled.

I think It's really long chapter. Well , I'm going to finish what happen in Day 2 of YoonHae moments. I'm done with it. I got too many ideas today. Thanks for the comments from the previous chapters. Whether it's short comments but giving me support.

Please comments and subscribe after this.

I love you ♥