Chapter 27

My Heart Only For You

Jeju Island - 3.00 pm

The journey to the Jeju took about 2 hours and half ( just guessing because I didn't really know ). They finally arrive at the Jeju Island accurately at 3.00 pm.

'That is my family's resort.' Donghae said , he pointing to the big resort that position near with the beach. Seohyun and Kyuhyun's mouth widely open.

'It's so big and beautiful resort.'

'Beautiful and big but it's so unlucky. This resort got less customers than the others resort. It's not giving us anything for 2 years.' Donghae said. He feeling so disappointed with that. Kyuhyun and Seohyun just nodding. Kyuhyun also just know about that. He didn't know about that before because he is new worker at Lee's Cooperation. Yoona secretly looking at Donghae that's looking so disappointed and she feel very pity with him.

'It's okay , Mr Lee. That's why Yoona unnie is here. She is going to help you. Right , unnie ?' All three of them looking at Yoona. Yoona couldn't help but smile to them.

'That's right. I will try my best. And my husband also will try his best.'

Yoona said , it's sound so awkward because she suddenly notice Donghae's focus on her.

'We better check in now. Sooyeon looking so tired.' Donghae smile at Sooyeon and pinch her cheeks. Sooyeon smile back to him.

'Woah , Sooyeon love you , hyung.' Kyuhyun said.

'Sooyeon always comfortable with anyone. She really good baby~' Seohyun adding something to praising Sooyeon.

'Yes , she is really good.' Donghae affirm the statement from Seohyun.

'Let's go.'

With just walking , the four of them entering the resort. Donghae going to the receptionist to check in and get the keys for their rooms , together with Kyuhyun. Meanwhile , Yoona and Seohyun take sit at the lobby. 'Unnie , Mr Lee is really kind. I saw he comforting Sooyeon in the flight. What do you think about him ?' Seohyun asking something that make Yoona hard to answer it.

'I didn't know what I'm going to subscribe him....but....yeah , he is kind and good..' Yoona said and fake smile to Seohyun.

Actually , he really awesome that time. He looking so caring and loving with Sooyeon. It's his true side , the side of him that I love. Not the bad side that always lying and hurting someone's feeling.

'Unnie , sorry if I ask but you looking s close with Mr Lee. It's like you and him not only as client but like friend. He just called you as Yoona.'

'Ah , it's nothing. We're working together so we must be friendly so that anyone like us. Beside that , I didn't like being so formal.' Yoona got many reasons to avoid someone suspicious about their relationship. Kikwang also did the same like Yoona. To avoiding from Seohyun , she stand up and pretend like she trying to calming her daughter to sleep.

It's about ten minutes , Donghae and Kyuhyun joining them. There's keys in their hands.

'This is your room , room 400 and room 401.' Donghae give the key of room 400 and room 401 to Yoona and also Seohyun.

'What about you guys ? Your room nearest with us too ?' Seohyun ask.

'We just nearest. I'm at the room 403 and hyung at the room 404.' Kyuhyun answering the question from Seohyun. Seohyun nodding.

'I need to go , first.' Yoona said and take the key. Yoona directly walk away and leaving them. Leaving Seohyun , Kyuhyun and Donghae at the lobby.

'What's wrong with Yoona ? She looking so weird ? It's since at the airport.' Kyuhyun rub his forehead. 'Erm....maybe she just angry with Kikwang oppa. She called for Kikwang oppa yesterday but he didn't answer it. Unnie tried many time but still can't reach him. Other than that , he already promised Yoona unnie that he will call Yoona unnie every night. But he didn't call him or text her a message. Maybe unnie sad about that.' Seohyun also didn't know the truth but she just guessing that. 'Oh...' Kyuhyun open his mouth and shape it become 'O'.

Donghae POV

So she become like that because Kikwang not calling him ? I thought she become like that because she is with me. That's mean I'm wrong.

Yoona-ah , why you're not thinking about me ? Did you love Kikwang that much ? You become so sad just because of he didn't answer your phone call.

If I'm being Kikwang now , I'm so lucky guy. Being love by Yoona. Why you're not with me , Yoona. I try to explain everything but why you didn't want to hear me ? I just need your time to explain everything. Is it too hard ?

Room 401 - Yoona's room

Yoona POV

The way he looking at me , I can't forget it anymore. Why you always make me suffer until like this , Lee Donghae ? Why you can't leave me alone ? Let me live happily , can't you ?

'.....omma.....'

Hearing Sooyeon's voice , it's make me feeling so calm. I laying on the bed beside her and hold her small hand. She looking at me with her doe eyes.

'Sooyeon , did you miss your appa ?'

Sooyeon not saying anything but she just nod cutely.

The appa that I mean was your real appa , Sooyeon. I ask if you miss your real father , Donghae oppa ? But I can't tell you which appa because you already big now. I didn't want you to know about your real father. Just thought Kikwang oppa as your father until forever. He always being good with you.

'Did you like being with uncle Donghae ?'

'....he....kind....omma...'

I smile when Sooyeon said like that. It's so sudden. I'm sorry Sooyeon but after this , I can't let you close with your appa. It's make me thinking he will take you from me. I always thinking that.

Room 404 - Donghae's room

Donghae POV

There's so many thing that I have plan during our time together , Yoona. Not just because of work , I'm trying to remind you about our memories , our favourites and more that you and me always do. It's plan so well and thank you for being here. Whether it's not my totally my expectation , I didn't care if Seohyun and Kyuhyun here. Sooyeon too. I laying on the bed lazily and closing my eyes. So sudden , the image of Sooyeon appear in my mind.

Lee Sooyeon , who are you ? You're always make me comfortable. Same like your mother. Is it a fate that you've so many similarities with your mother. But , the way she crying and pouting , it's so familiar for me. She looking so cute and adorable. Especially her smile. It's feeling like she is my daughter.

NO , it's just your dream. She's Kikwang's daughter. Stop dreaming , please. Huh , I hope she is mine. I hope she is my daughter. NO !! NO !! NO !! NO !! Please stop the nonsense thing. You're crazy , LEE DONGHAE.

Knock ! Knock ! Knock !

Yoona open the door when she heard someone knocking the door. 'It's you. What's wrong , Seohyun ?' Yoona not too surprise when she saw Seohyun. Yoona open the door widen so that Seohyun can enter the room. Seohyun enter the room and she directly sitting on the couch at the corner of the room.

'Unnie , let's go for the dinner. Mr Lee and Kyuhyun oppa already waiting for us at the restaurant.' Seohyun inviting Yoona. Yoona sit on the bedside and looking at her daughter that's sleeping on the bed.

'It's okay , Seohyun. You should join them. Sooyeon is not well. Maybe it's fever again.' Yoona said.

Seohyun so worry and immediately heading to the bed. She looking worry at Sooyeon. That little baby just sleeping on the bed.

'Aww~ pity Sooyeon. Are you really not well , honey ?' Seohyun place her hand on Sooyeon's forehead to feel her body temperature. 'God , it's hot. You should take her to the doctor , unnie.'

'I have give her a medicine. The doctor used to said that Sooyeon always being like this but she will be okay. It's just because the weather here. It's so different when at the Sydney.' Yoona explaining. Didn't want Sooyeon to worry about Sooyeon.

'Is that so...but unnie , you need to eat something...'

'Just go , Seohyun. I'm okay. I will be with Sooyeon. She need me , I'm okay without the dinner. Just go , okay ?'

'Okay , unnie. I will buy the dinner for you. I'll go first. Take care of yourself.' Seohyun get to the outside from the room. Leaving Yoona and her daughter in the room.

- Restaurant -

Donghae POV

We're going to have a dinner together at the restaurant. It's not far restaurant because the restaurant just inside the resort , part of this resort. Seohyun , Sooyeon and Yoona still not hear. I really miss to look at Sooyeon and hear her laugh.

'Where is Yoona ?' I'm asking to Seohyun. I didn't see Yoona or Sooyeon with her when she's approaching us. Seohyun sitting beside Kyuhyun first.

'She didn't want to come along. Sooyeon is not well. She is having a fever. So , I will just pack it for her.'

My heart not feeling so well when Seohyun telling me that Sooyeon is not well. 'Fever ? Is that bad ?' thank to Kyuhyun that he is asking to Seohyun. If I ask , it's going to be weird because they might think I'm close or interested with Yoona's life.

'Her body is quiet hot. Yoona unnie said it's just because of the weather here. Sooyeon leave and grow at Sydney and she just not really comfortable with the weather here. But she already give her the medicine.'

I'm so relief after hear that. She is same like me when I'm thinking again. I also always catch the fever when I'm not comfortable with the weather around me.

'We should just having the dinner. I'm so starving.' Kyuhyun suggesting while he is rubbing his stomach. I and Seohyun just nods and chuckles with his words. I can't enjoying the meals because I keep thinking about Sooyeon. Is she okay now ?

About 20 minutes later...

'Oppa , I really want to visit the beach at the night.' Seohyun said to Kyuhyun. They looking so sweet to be together. 'So , let's go.' Kyuhyun grab Seohyun's wrist but Seohyun ward it off.

'Oppa , I'm sorry but I need to send the dinner for unnie.'

'Let me send it to her. You can enjoy yourself.' I'm offering myself. Both of them looking at me.'Is it alright , hyung ?' Kyuhyun asking me. I just nod my head and take the plastic from Seohyun.'Just go. Enjoy yourself. You already help me a lots.' only that the way I can repay them.

'Thank you , hyung/Mr Lee.' they bow to me.

'Seohyun , just call me Donghae oppa. You make me uncomfortable with calling me Mr Lee.'

'Okay , Donghae...o-oppa.'

Three of us laughing when hear how awkward Seohyun going to call me oppa. They leaving me at the time.

Now , I need to Yoona's room. I'm offering myself just now because I want to see Yoona and visiting Sooyeon at the same time.

Yoona POV

Knock ! Knock ! Knock !

It's must be Seohyun. She must coming with my dinner. Oww , I'm so starving now. What I can do ?

'Seo , why you'r-'

I open the door and it's not Seohyun. It's Donghae oppa. 'Why are you here ?' I asking him.

'Seohyun and Kyuhyun going to beach. So , I'm here to send your dinner.' he handing me the plastic. I get the plastic and thank him ,'Thank you.'

'I heard Sooyeon is not well , can I visit her ?'

How did he know ? Oh , maybe Seohyun tell him and Kyuhyun.'Sure , come in.' I open the door widen and he entering the room. Then , I close back the door. I looking at him that's approaching Sooyeon. 'Hey , are you okay ? I heard you're not well.' he carry Sooyeon and Sooyeon smile at him. I put the plastic on the table and looking at them.

He touch Sooyeon's forehead. 'Pity you , honey...you're not well.' He kiss Sooyeon's forehead. His hand and Sooyeon's small hand intertwine.

When he playing and make Sooyeon happy , it's so perfect. Suddenly , Sooyeon crying. Donghae oppa trying to comfort her but it's not working. I sit beside him and take Sooyeon. 'Maybe she is not feeling well. She always like this when she's having a fever.' I told him and comforting Sooyeon. Sooyeon still not stop crying.

I'm so shock when suddenly Donghae oppa come closer to me. I look at him and our eyes meet. It's so beautiful and charming eyes. I miss that eyes. Then , he look at Sooyeon and wiping her tears. 'Stop crying...you looking so bad...is it hurt ?' he said to Sooyeon. Sooyeon still crying and she want Donghae oppa to hold her. I give up this time and give Sooyeon to him.

He stand up and comforting Sooyeon. He hug our daughter to make her calm and Sooyeon sound a little calm than before. It's make me happy and touch with him. I just mention Sooyeon as 'our daughter' but it's lucky he didn't hear me. It's like my tears going to roll down my cheeks.

Chapter 27 updated.

* It's already three days I'm updated this story. I just want to inform that tomorrow I'm not going to update. I'm pretty busy , I'm going to holiday for the whole day. Maybe my story No One And Only You or Our Love With New Life will be update tomorrow night. Thanks.

Please comments and subscribe...