Chapter 49

My Heart Only For You

Kikwang and Donghae already planned before that they'll meet. Kikwang already arrange their meeting near with Donghae's company during the lunch time. He don't want to disturb Donghae working so he choose the best time to meet.

'What do you want to discuss with me ?' Donghae asking to Kikwang. He seem so serious but not Kikwang. Kikwang not really looking serious but he just act cool. 'No need to rush. Let's order something. I need to eat something and same with you.'

Kikwang take the menu and make the order to the waitress beside him. Donghae also did the same thing. He also order something that's same with Kikwang. 'Still not change huh ?' Kikwang look at Donghae.

'It's a long time but I still can't change my favourite and I think you also like that , right ?' Donghae look back at Kikwang. Kikwang smile and give him a nod. About five to seven minutes they keep silent and now the waitress already back to serve them.

The waitress put their order on the table and receive a tip from Kikwang before she leave. 'Let's just enjoy our lunch and we'll discuss about that later.' Kikwang decide. Donghae agree.

They eat their lunch but no one is talking or planning to talk first. Why the situation here so cold I think between us ? Should I talk with him ? Kikwang thinking. This situation make me uncomfortable. Someone should talk and should I ? Donghae also think the same thing.

'Kikwang... / Donghae...'

Both say in unison , they look at each other. 'Go ahead. Older must start first.' Kikwang say to Donghae. What Kikwang said is true because he's younger than Donghae. 'I hear everything about you. Have a happy family and being the CEO of Lee-Kim's Cooperation. You must be happy.'

'I sure and really happy. Also with Sooyeon and Yoona with me until now.' hear that , Donghae look down and eat the food slowly. 'But do you still remember who steal her from me. And I hope you still remember that....Sooyeon is... my daughter.'

Kikwang look shock. He still didn't know what Donghae is talking about. 'Sooyeon is my daughter. How can you say she's your daughter ?' Kikwang still want to protect his title as Sooyeon's father and Sooyeon is his daughter with Yoona.

Donghae smirk and then put down the spoon and the fork. 'I've know everything now. My mother and Yoona caught by me when both of them arguing about this.' Donghae explaining to Kikwang. Kikwang action , he look so shock and his eyes widely open.

No wonder Yoona look so worry in these few days. Now , I know the reason. Oh , God ! How can this happen to us.

Suddenly , Kikwang stand up and directly leaving the restaurant. Donghae is leave and he also wonder about something. 'I thought he already know and want to talk about this with me.'

YoonKwang's Mansion

God , the dream from last night still scaring me until now. I hope Lee's will not take away Sooyeon from me and I hope this baby won't leave me. And I think now it's a good time for me to tell everything to Kikwang oppa before he know from someone.

Yoona close the slide window slowly and she sit on bed. Her right hand touch her tummy and she rub it slowly. 'I don't want to lose you so keep strong with me. Okay , baby ?'

When Yoona lift up her head , she shock to see Kikwang that's already standing in front of her. Yoona stand up and smile. 'You're so early to be here , oppa.' Yoona say. For her it's still early because they promise to meet at 2 o'clock but it's just 12.30 in the afternoon.

Kikwang not saying anything and he slowly approach Yoona and slowly , he give a warm hug to his wife. Yoona know it's weird but she hug him back. 'Yoona , why you don't tell about this ?'

Yoona frown. 'About what ?'

'About everything that you keep as a secret from me. About Donghae ? About Sooyeon and about the meeting with Mrs Lee ?'

Yoona rapidly break the hug and when she look at Kikwang. The guy already cry because of that. Yoona hold his hands with her hands and grip it tightly. 'I'm so sorry. I just don't want... I just don't want you to burden yourself.'

'What are thinking is nonsense !'

Kikwang already angry and then he punch the wall until his hand bleeding. Yoona so shock and she cry when she see it. She get closer to Kikwang and take his bleeding hand.

'I know it's my fault. I should tell you about this but I can't. I'm sorry , I know I'm useless wife. I'm so sorry.'

Kikwang shake his head and hug Yoona. 'No , you're not. I'm sorry for what happen just now.' he kiss her forehead and look at Yoona. 'Next time , don't keep any secret from me. It's hurting me.' Kikwang speak while he's swiping Yoona's tears.

'Okay , I'm so sorry.'

'No..no need to apologise. It's not your fault at all.' Kikwang said and plant a kiss on Yoona's lip.

Seoul Hospital | 2.15 pm

Yoona already make a check up with the help from the doctor. Now , she is now waiting at the outside together with her husband before the doctor call for them.

'Hey , don't worry. Nothing will happen.' Kikwang try to calm Yoona. It's because Yoona already look so scare and shiver at the time. Kikwang grip her hands and put his arm around her shoulders.

Yoona smile. 'Mr Lee and Mrs Lee , come in.' the nurse already calling for them. Kikwang and Yoona walk together and enter the doctor's room. 'Please take a sit.' the doctor order.

Yoona and Kikwang sit , side by side. 'We just want to know about our baby. Is the baby okay ?' Kikwang asking to the doctor. The doctor smile. 'The babies very good. They in good condition now.' Kikwang and Yoona frowns. Don't know what the doctor mean by 'they'.

'What do you mean by 'they' ?' Yoona ask.

'Actually , I can detect something when I check your pregnancy just now. You're actually going to get a twins.'

Kikwang's eyes widely open and he look so happy. 'Is that true ?' Yoona still can not believe it. 'Yes , Mrs Lee. Congratulation.'

'Congratulation , Mr Lee , Mrs Lee.'

Chapter 49 of My Heart Only For You

Don't forget to leave your comment and upvote my story. :)