Chapter 59

My Heart Only For You

YoonKwang's Mansion | Morning

Yoona POV

Today , I wake up from sleep without seeing Kikwang oppa beside me on the bed. 'Where is he going ?' I become panic and think negatively that he already.. leave me to Sydney. I hop down from the bed and look around for him. 'Oppa , do not leave me please.' the tears already form in my eyes. I am so scare if he is going to leave without my permission.

'Ahjumma , where's my husband ? Have you seen him anywhere.' my voice , sound so panic and I know that. My mind keep telling me that Kikwang oppa already leave me and I become uneasy with that. 'Mr Lee ? Oh , I saw him at your daughter's room. Playing with Sooyeon.' my heart can beats calmly now but still , I feel panic and the uneasy feeling still not vanish. 'Thank you , ahjumma.' my steps quickly leaving the area and I am heading to Sooyeon's room that is just nearest.

When I reach there , the door is half open. I hear something and planning to sneak. 'Princess , do you love me ?' Kikwang oppa ask to Sooyeon that is sitting on his lap with her doll in her hands. 'Yes. I am not only love you...but I love you so much , appa.' with Sooyeon's action , Kikwang oppa smile and pull Sooyeon closer and hug her. That little girl is leaning her head against her father's chest. 'Appa...where are you..going ?' Sooyeon ask.

'I am not going anywhere , princess.' 'You're lying , appa. I...heard..that you and omma discuss that you will go to..somewhere..that is far from me. Is it true ?' Sooyeon's voice sound crack. I know she is almost crying. Haish , she is really my cry baby and have same attitude as me. Kikwang oppa look at his daughter and smile widely , 'Yes. I am going to Sydney. I have a business trip over there. But I am not leaving you forever.' Sooyeon suddenly crying. Kikwang oppa look confuse and he directly hug Sooyeon and comforting that cry baby.

'Stop crying , princess. Ssshh.....'

When I see he cannot comforting that little girl , I push the door and enter to save the situation. 'Oh , Yoong.' Kikwang oppa shock when he see me. I smile and sit beside him on the bed. 'Oppa , see that. Our Sooyeon also not allowing you to leave.' I tell him and make my sad expression. Maybe with that , he can change his mind. Sooyeon not crying anymore since I enter. She just hugging her appa tightly with her small arms. He then put his free arm on my bare shoulders and pull me closer so that he can hug both of me and Sooyeon together.

About an hour later , three of us end up laying on the bed. With me lay between my daughter and my husband. Sooyeon already fall asleep again. I turn my body and facing my husband. 'Oppa , I love you so much.' do not know what is wrong with me but saying those precious words make me feel happy. He smile and his arm hugging my waist. 'I love you too. I also love Sooyeon and our babies here.' he touch my tummy. 'Sons , I hope you will grow faster and come out quickly. I cannot wait to see you.'

'Sons ?'

'Yes. I really hoping that our next baby is boy. I really want to have son that can take my responsibility to take care of you and Sooyeon in the future.' I smile with his statement. I just nod my head and caress his cheek with my hand. 'I will miss this naughty guy in front of me.' I am just joking when I said he is a 'naughty guy'. He frown and look at me intensely. 'Naughty guy ? What do you mean ?'

'Think of yourself.' After that , I pull him into a hug and yes , he hug me too. 'Yoong , you know...er....'

'What is it , oppa ? Say clearly , please..'

'You...come here....wearing this ?' Kikwang oppa say something. I break the hug and look at myself , oh , I am still wearing the lingerie but I do not realise it at all. I look at him and feel shy , my cheeks already feel like burning now. 'Let me guess....You must be worry if I leave you without permission , that is why you search for me.....' I place my index finger on his lip , shutting him from talking.

'Yes , it is.'

Then we both chuckles.

'What about your flight ?'

'At 12 o'clock in the afternoon.' he answer me. I just nod my head. 'That's mean I just have another 3 hours to spend with you.' saying that make me feel sad. I do not want to say it but I think I have to say it too because I cannot avoiding myself anymore from saying that. I want him to know about that. 'Dear , can you cook for me ?' suddenly , he request something weird but I cannot resist his request.

'What do you want ? Just tell me and I will cook it for you.'

'Anything , I do not care as long as it is my wife homemade dishes.' I just nod my head.

End of Yoona POV

Lee's Mansion | Morning

Donghae not going to his office that day because he planning to take a break from the tiring and quiet troubling works at the office. He want to rest just for a while and spending time with his son , Haehyun because it is Sunday and Haehyun not having any activities. 'Good morning , Haehyun-ah.' Donghae greet a good morning to his son when he enter the bedroom. Haehyun wake up and rub his eyes , showing how cute he is that morning. 'Oh , appa... Good morning too..' he still look sleepy. Donghae approximate him and sit on the bedside.

'Come on , wake up. It's already ten o'clock now , son.' Donghae messing up Haehyun's already messy hairs. Haehyun nod , signaling that he unserstand but still his eyes close. 'Haehyun-ah... do you hear me ?' Donghae ask. Unconsciously , Haehyun lay on the bed back and he is now sleeping soundly. Donghae shake his head and not feeling angry at all. He understand his son very well. 'Maybe he is too tired with the classes and the activities at school.' Donghae say. He look at Haehyun and thinking about something. If only Haehyun is actually my biological son , I must be happy to have him and I am so grateful because I adopted him. Sooyeon , she is my biological daughter but I cannot have her with me. That is not my luck.Donghae smile alone.

When Mrs Lee pass by Haehyun's bedroom , she see Donghae is pensive and thinking about something. Hae , I know what are you thinking right now. Do not be sad because one day , I am so sure that Sooyeon will stay with us too. that is what she is thinking while looking at Donghae. Mrs Lee take out her handphone that is ringing and want to answer the phone call. On the screen , appear Mr Go's name. She is not answering the phone at the area , scare if anyone hear their conversation but she smart and decide to answer the call at her own bedroom so that anyone cannot disturb or hear their conversation at all. Meanwhile , back to Donghae. His handphone suddenly ringing and it is a text message from Kikwang. Donghae smile directly and he read the text hastily.

From : Lee Kikwang

To : Lee Donghae

Good morning , friend. Hey , hyung. I just want to inform you something. My flight to Sydney is at twelve o'clock. I just want to say goodbye and if you can come to the airport before I am leaving , I will be glad.

Donghae look at the clock and it is show accurately at 10.30 a.m. 'Should I go there ?' Donghae already confuse. He look at the text message. So clear that Kikwang want him to be at the airport before he is leaving. But what about Yoona ? She must be there too and.....she must hate to see me there. he already have a bad thinking now.

'No. I am going there , just for my friend , Kikwang. I want to send him.'

This time , he already confidence with his decision. For him now , no need to think about Yoona's feeling because he think Kikwang is more important. Kikwang is his friend and he do not want to disappointed that guy.

YoonKwang's Mansion

'Here , taste it. I make this special for you.' Yoona serve the dishes on the plate and bring it to the dining table. Kikwang already waiting at the dining table. 'Wow , look like it is delicious. Cannot wait to taste it.' hastily , he grab the spoon and the fork. Kikwang is now tasting the dishes and Yoona , she is patiently waiting for the result. She just scare if it is not good because since she is pregnant , she cannot taste well and she also not very good in cooking. 'How is it , oppa ?' Yoona ask.

Kikwang put down the spoon and the fork. He look down and his expression not really happy. 'It is good.. I like it.. I will finish this..' Kikwang tell her. Yoona smile and Kikwang take the spoon and eat the dish again. Suddenly , Kikwang choke and he cannot eat it anymore. 'Oppa , are you okay ? Here , drink this.' Yoona give her a glass of water. Kikwang grab it from Yoona and drink as fast he could. 'I am sure it not taste good , right ?' Yoona already sad. She is so sensitive.

Gotcha ! Kikwang think.

'Yoong , why don't you taste this.' Kikwang ordering her. Yoona's eyes widely open and she look scarily at her own homemade. 'O-okay , I- will try...' she also not confident to try it. She nervously eat the dish. Huh ?? after she taste it , Yoona directly look at Kikwang and her expression look like she is angry. Kikwang look at another direction and then chuckle with his wife's action. 'Oppa , you're lying~ it taste good.' Yoona pout.

Kikwang still chuckle and not realising that his wife is sulking. Then , he realise that Yoona not happy. He closing the gap between his face and Yoona's , then peck a kiss on her kissable lip. Yoona shock and her eyes meet with Kikwang's after that. 'Thank you , Yoong. Thank you for the awesome dish. I like it so much.' Kikwang say , like whispering to Yoona. Yoona nod and imagining their position like that , Yoona shy. What if anyone see them in that position and of course , Yoona will be really shy.

'I'm gonna miss it.'

Kikwang then back to his position. Yoona nod , she stand up from the chair and then sit on the chair beside Kikwang. 'I'm gonna miss you too , oppa.' Yoona hug him. Kikwang , he also hugging the girl too and it's tighten then before.

Chapter 59 of My Heart Only For You

Hey , everyone ! Sorry if I'm taking a long time to update this chapter. Huh , I am too tired because of school activities. Hope you can understand me. Now , it's fasting month and maybe I have some time to update the story.

Like usual , don't forget to leave your comments and subscribe please~ I really love the comments from my readers. I love you and forgive me :D