Chapter 61

My Heart Only For You

Gardenia Cafeteria | 2.00 p.m

 

Both of Yoona and Seohyun hang out together after Yoona come back from the airport to send Kikwang. They planning to the Gardenia Cafeteria and having their lunch together. 'Where is Sooyeon , unnie ?' Seohyun asking to Yoona. Yoona look down to the plate that is full with the fruit salad. Seohyun already weird when Yoona not answering her question instead , she looking down and seem so sad and not well. 'Any problem , unnie ?' Seohyun ask again , hoping this time Yoona will answer it. Yoona lift her head and look at Seohyun while speak something to the adult girl , 'Donghae take her to his house to play with Haehyun.'

 

'WHAT !!??' Seohyun drop her jaw and look so shock after hearing the answer. 'But...but...why did you gave the permission , unnie...' Seohyun already stuttering and of course , still shock after all. Yoona pensive and do not know what to answer. How I am going to answer the question ? Because I also do not know why I gave the permission easily to Donghae. Why I gave the permission ? Yoona already thinking something in her mind , something that is also make herself weird and wonder. 'Unnie...unnie....Yoona unnie...' Seohyun calling for Yoona many times but Yoona cannot hears that at all.

 

'Do you love Hae oppa ?'

 

Unexpectedly , the question coming out from Seohyun's mouth and Yoona , she is so shocks until her already big eyes become more bigger - showing that she is really shocks. 'What kind of question is that ? Are you crazy ?' Yoona giggles and she make her wonder or want to know expression. 'I just asking....because I see , you keeps pensiving and not saying anything.' Seohyun make her innocent expression and then drink the orange juice. Yoona keeps looking at Seohyun and she know something is wrong.

 

'Seohyun , better you tell me the truth now or you want me to investigate it by myself and put you in the danger.'

 

Seohyun now become a bit shock and she do not know what to answer already. She gulps and nodding. 'I will tell you , unnie...but it is hard for me to tell you...haish...' Yoona frowns. What is it ? Until Seohyun said it is hard for her to tell me that answer ? I know something is not right here and she might heard something or saw something that make her confuse. I know Seohyun and she cannot lying me with that expression because I WILL know.

 

'Just tell me , dongsaeng. You want to see me happy , right ?' Yoona pleading to Seohyun  a bit so that she can give the answer for the question. Seohyun nods her head and ready to tell Yoona something that she keeps as secret until now. 'I went to Kyuhyun's office few days ago and when I passed by Hae oppa's office , I heard something that make me so touched and that is why the question suddenly come out from my mouth. I'm sorry , unnie.'

 

'What did you heard ? What happened , please tell me..'

 

'Okay , I will tell you from the beginning to the ending.' Yoona nods and now she is listening to the story telling by Seohyun. Yoona looks focus to hears that story and Seohyun looks serious while telling the story to Yoona.

 

>> flashback <<

 

Lee's Corp - few days ago~

 

A few days ago , Seohyun went to Lee's Cooperation to see her boyfriend for sure that is Cho Kyuhyun , the assistant to Donghae. 'Oppa , let's go for dinner now. I already hungry.' Seohyun pouted and make her cute face to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smiled , approached her and pinched Seohyun's cheeks. 'You do not eat anything today ?' Kyuhyun asked. Seohyun shook her head and said , 'For the whole , I mean from the morning until now , I do not have time to eat because I need to handle Mr.Frank's case.'

 

'Pity my future wife here. Do not worry because tonight I will treat you for dinner. How ?'

 

'Woah , that is great oppa ! That's why I love you , oppa ! Moreover , you are so kind.' Seohyun so excited and she directly hugged her boyfriend that was in front of her that time. Kyuhyun smiled again and he also replied the hug and hugged Seohyun too. 'I love you too , honey. You are kind too....and....the BEST for me. Thank you for coming into my life. I do not want to lose you.' Kyuhyun spoke. Few seconds later , they broke the hug and looked at each others.

 

'Honey , can you wait for me at the lobby ? I want to tidy up the mess here and after that I will see you at the lobby.'

 

'Sure , oppa. I will move now. Do not be late.' Seohyun pecked a kiss on Kyuhyun's left cheek and Kyuhyun did the same thing but he kissed at Seohyun's right cheek. 'Take care.' Kyuhyun told. Seohyun smiled and she shook her head. He always worry about me. Even I'm just going to the lobby , he already asked me to take care of myself. Haha...I love this guy so much and only God know how great is my love to him.

 

Seohyun walked along the way and passed offices at the company. Suddenly , she stopped at an office after she heard something. 'I never though you will do this to me. Why you have to sabotage me and make me like this ? Why you did this...' Seohyun heard the conversation between Donghae and someone on the phone. Seohyun did not want to heard but she suddenly become interested and want to knew. What is wrong with Hae oppa ? If he have a problem , he should share it with someone...but who is calling him ? Is the person and this problem involve with Yoona unnie or Kikwang oppa ? That's the reason why Seohyun really wanted to know.

 

'So all this while , you want to take a revenge on me ? Because I got everything and you've got nothing !'

 

Donghae sounded so angry and not satisfied at the time. 'You will see what will I do to make sure you get into the prison ! Do not dare to disturb my family again and GET LOST with the with you !' Seohyun shocked when she heard how angry and how Donghae scolded the person. The conversation between Donghae and the person ended and Donghae sat on the chair again and rub his head. Maybe the person that call him just not was a guy because Hae oppa said get lost with the with you. That's can be reffer as the women that the person owned. Seohyun just made the conclusion without knowing anything.

 

'Why everyone doing this to me ? Why....first , it was a problem with Kikwang... second , with my omma...now , the problem from the pass come again... how can Taecyeon did this to me...he is so bad and I never thought that he could sabotage me until my project was canceled by the biggest company in Korea. God.....help me...'

 

Hae oppa cry ? Seohyun felt weird because the first time she saw a guy cried like that. Donghae looked so sad and look like he could not think about anything now. 'Only you can make me calm....from before until now....you always make me calm...I never forget about you , Yoong. I really miss you so much....You know , I still remember our promises. All of the promises and the important promise that you make for me was you will never stop loving me....I hope it is true , Yoong... I love you , my love...'

 

Seohyun saw Donghae spoke to the picture of Yoona that he held at the time. Seohyun then decided to walked away and left the office before being caught by Donghae. While waiting for the elevator to open , Seohyun's tears fell down from her eyes that was wetting her cheeks. Hae oppa's love to Yoona unnie is really big...I never thought their love is great until like that. And their promise , did Yoona unnie still remember it ? Did she remember their promises especially the promise that Hae oppa's said earlier ? Did YOONA UNNIE LOVE DONGHAE OPPA ? Too many question played in her mind.

 

>> end of flashback <<

 

After hears the story , Yoona's eyes already watery and she cannot control the tears from dropping. Seohyun , she can understand what Yoona feel at the time because she once felt it too. I still remember the promise but....I try to forget it because I know that our love will never be like before...because...someone already stole my heart and my heart only for you , Kikwang oppa. I am sorry , Donghae. Yoona say in her mind.

 

Lee's Mansion | 3.00 p.m

 

For almost two hours , Sooyeon stay at Lee's mansion and for two hours , nothing happen that can make Sooyeon or even Donghae involve with the problem. Haehyun playing happily and he being so nice with Sooyeon until the little girl forget about the time and maybe her house too. Omma....appa.... suddenly , Sooyeon thinking about her parents. She looks around and looks for the clock or watch. 'Haehyun-ah , what time is it now ?' Sooyeon ask directly to Haehyun.

 

Haehyun then looks for his wristwatch at the drawer. 'It's already three o'clock in the evening now.' Haehyun tell Sooyeon. Sooyeon smile and thank him. Not really long after that , Donghae enter the bedroom and greet the kids. 'Hey , kids....how are you ? Is everything going well ?' Donghae sit beside Sooyeon. 'Yes , appa. Sooyeon is so great and she always win the game.' Haehyun feel so proud with Sooyeon. He just know the girl for only two hours but he already proud with her. Donghae giggles.

 

'Sooyeon-ah , why you looks so sad ?' Donghae notice that Sooyeon looks bit sad and not playing happily anymore. Sooyeon looks at Donghae and the tears flow down. 'Hey , what is wrong ?' Donghae put his arm around Sooyeon's shoulders. 'I miss my appa.....I need my appa...' Donghae do not know what to do at the time. He need Kikwang more than me. God , I feel jealous with Kikwang right now. But the problem now , what I am going to do with Sooyeon ? She need her father who is Kikwang , Lee Kikwang and not me.

 

Donghae's handphone suddenly ringing and he get a phone call from......YOONA. 'Haehyun-ah , take a look and comforting for Sooyeon please...Appa need to answer this phone call.' Haehyun obey and he sit beside Sooyeon to comforting the little girl. Donghae stand up and move to the other side of the bedroom and answer the phone call from Yoona. 'Where is my daughter ?' as he answer the phone call , Yoona directly ask him about Sooyeon. You're great mother. You can feel when your baby is crying. Donghae smile and speak , 'She still here , in Haehyun's bedroom.'

 

'Is she crying...?'

 

Yoona can hears that her baby girl is crying and can be hears through the phone call. 'Yes...she is...'

 

'What have you done to her ! Did you beat or slap her !'

 

'Wow ! Wow ! Calm down...I will never do it...understand ?'

 

'Then why she is crying ? TELL ME NOW !' Yoona sound so angry after she heard that her baby girl crying. She loves Sooyeon so much and do not let anyone to hurt her daughter. 'She miss Kikwang. She told me earlier. She cry because she miss her father , that's all.' Donghae explaining. Yoona that's hear that suddenly become silent. Donghae know what Yoona think at the time.

 

'I will be there in ten minutes. Bye.'

 

The conversation is end. Donghae take a deep breath and he looks at the outside. You always like this Yoona....so caring and I know you loves your daughter so much. Me too , I loves our daughter as well. I loves her so much and I love you too , Yoona.

 

End of Chapter 61 of My Heart Only For You

 

Hey , I am back ! Readers , sorry if this chapter looks a bit simple and I am not decorating to make it interesting for you like usual...I am busy and need to study for my exam but before that , here the next update for you .. Hope you like it.. Please comments and subscbribe to this story. Upvote this story too if you love it. Got to go , MUAH !