Chapter 41

My Heart Only For You

|| Lee-Kim Cooperation ||

Kikwang busy discussing about the project with his staffs and with the clients inside his office. At that time , Donghae come to the company. 'Where's your boss ?' Donghae ask to Yoseob.

I have on time to be here but for Yoona , I rather to come here. Today , I'm stepping here just to grab that stupid Kikwang and meet with Yoona. Yoseob look at Donghae and bowing politely to him.

'Mr Lee is busy right now. He have a --'

Donghae just ignoring what Yoseob going to say. He directly get inside Kikwang's office and make everyone inside the office shocks.

'Donghae !? What are you doing here ? I have an important meeting right now.' Kikwang approaching Donghae and murmuring that to him. Donghae grab Kikwang's collar and make Kikwang really facing him. All the clients and the staffs looks at them.

'Nothing is more important than your wife. Yoona almost miscarriage and in serious condition now but you can said that you have an important meeting. Are you crazy ? She and her baby almost dies if you want to know. You didn't visit your wife. It's already two days she inside the hospital. The doctor need to talk with you , Yoona's husband.'

Donghae assert that. Kikwang avoid his gaze and look at another way. He see Yoseob and signing him to take the clients to somewhere else. Yoseob obey and get the clients. Kikwang release Donghae's hands from his collar and push him a bit.

'You don't have any right to give me the order. You're the reason why I'm like this. That girl , I didn't care. She cheat behind me and I can't be with her. Once again , I need to take the responsibility. I didn't do anything to her but I need to take the responsibility.' Kikwang shouting back at Donghae. The door already closed by Yoseob so they can now talk privately together.

What did he said ? Is he really Lee Kikwang that I know ? He's so cruel and make me hurt when he said something like that. Something more important , he just said he need to take another responsibility. What's that mean ?

'Kikwang , listen to me. Yoona in serious condition now. She conscious but she keep refuse to eat something. The doctor already advise us to not making her more stress so we don't force her. But one thing in her mind now , it's YOU. She really need you know. I didn't know what actually happen but she really need YOU.'

Donghae poking his index finger on Kikwang's chest. Every words of You , he emphasise it so that Kikwang know it clearly.

Why she didn't eat anything ? She trying to kill herself. No , she can't do that. It's dangerous for her and the baby. She need to eat so that she can get the medicine.

'I know that you hate me and I hate you too because you already take Yoona from me but please listen something. Yoona really love you. I hear she murmured every night and begging at you for not leaving her or divorce her. She so helpless and everyday she keep thinking about you. She really love you.'

Kikwang really affect by Donghae's words. She love me that much ? That's why I always dream about her in my dream. So , she's suffer now. God , what I've done to my wife. I make her suffer in her life and I didn't visit her anymore. How cruel I am !

|| Room 300 - Ward ||

'Unnie , you should eat something. You need to take the medicine from the doctor so you must eat something.' Seohyun keep persuading Yoona. Yoona didn't say anything and pensive. No one know what she thinking about at the time. Suddenly , someone get inside the room. Yoona directly look because she hoping it's Kikwang but...it's...

'Oh , Kyuhyun oppa. You're here with Sooyeon.' Seohyun stand up and take Sooyeon from Kyuhyun. Sooyeon smiling widely when she see her mother.

'You miss your mother that much. Let's go to your mother.' Seohyun approaching the bed.

'....omma....'

Seohyun stretching her arms and want Yoona to hold her. Yoona smile finally and take Sooyeon. Seohyun and Kyuhyun already happy because Yoona can smile at last. She didn't look stress anymore and so happy.

'According to the babysitter , Sooyeon crying non-stop because you're not around. She really miss her mother.' Kyuhyun telling Yoona. Yoona smile and hug Sooyeon. 'You miss me , Sooyeon-ah ? Look at your eyes , it's so red.'

The little kid just nod and keep hugging her mother. Yoona kiss her forehead and her cheeks.

'Have she eat ?'

Yoona asking to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun shake her head. 'She refuse to eat because you're not around. Same like you.' Kyuhyun answer. Yoona pout and look at Sooyeon.

'Unnie , I think it's better if you eat along with Sooyeon. You can feed her and you also can eat too.' Seohyun handing a bowl of porridge to Yoona. Yoona take it and nod.

Woah , Kikwang oppa's idea really good. He know how to make Yoona unnie happy. God , thank you because Kikwang oppa also worry about Yoona unnie. I really miss to see them together. I hope Kikwang oppa can come here too. Seohyun smile happily and gripping hand with Kyuhyun , her boyfriend. 'Thank you for helping.' Seohyun whisper.

'No problem but it's not free.'

Seohyun already understand it so she quickly peck a kiss on Kyuhyun's lip. It's make Kyuhyun already blush. 'You're so cute , oppa.' Seohyun pinch his cheek.

Donghae POV

I'm so happy that Yoona can starting to eat now. Kikwang really good husband. He know what can make Yoona happy in her life. But I think it's not enough for Yoona. Because he's not here...

|| Kikwang's Office ||

I hope Yoona can eat and happy now with Sooyeon with her. I know Sooyeon can give her the strength and not only me.

Kikwang keep pacing inside his office. He can't stop thinking about Yoona and really worry about her. 'Mr Lee , do you have a problem ?' Yoseob already waiting for Kikwang almost thirty minutes. Kikwang calling him just now but Yoseob didn't get any job from his boss. Kikwang stop walking around and look at his secretary or assistance.

'I want you to cancel my meeting tonight and for tomorrow as well.' Kikwang telling him.

'Why ?'

'My wife need me. I want to be with her for now.' Kikwang answer him. Yoseob smile because he know his boss really kind and caring person. He also already understand the true condition but he never telling anyone about that.

'Okay , don't worry. I will handle anything for you.' Kikwang nod and look at his wrist watch.

It's already 8 o'clock now. I need to visit her. I can't just being here.

|| Hospital ||

'Can I help you , sir ?'

'I want to know where is Lee Yoona's room ?' Kikwang asking to the woman at the receptionist. The woman trying to search something using the computer. 'She's in room 300. You can find the room at the third floor.'

'Thank you.'

Kikwang quickly run and waiting for the elevator. He need to the room hastily because he already worry about Yoona , his wife. So he decide to take the stairs. He run hastily and rapidly to the third floor. He arrive at the third floor and searching for the room 300.

'Kikwang oppa !?'

Kikwang happy when he meet with Seohyun and Kyuhyun. Sooyeon also with them. 'What are you doing here , oppa ?' Seohyun ask.

Before answering the question , Kikwang take Sooyeon from Kyuhyun because it's seem Sooyeon really need him. 'I'm here because of my wife. Where's she ?' Kikwang answer it. 'She's inside that room.' Kyuhyun telling Kikwang and pointing to the room that's not far from their position.

Kikwang smile.

'...appa...you...omma...'

Sooyeon trying to say something. Kikwang kiss her on her cheek and hug his daughter. 'I know you want me with your omma. I'm here because of that.' Kikwang telling Sooyeon. Sooyeon giggling. Seohyun and Kyuhyun also seem happy.

Sooyeon yawn so sudden.

'You already sleepy ? Seohyun , can you take care of Sooyeon. Just take her to our mansion.' Kikwang order. Seohyun nod and Kikwang handing Sooyeon back to Kyuhyun. Kikwang directly run inside the room and leaving three of them outside.

'I think Kikwang oppa already regret and realise that what he did is wrong now.' Seohyun telling Kyuhyun.

'I'm happy for them.'

'Me too and Sooyeon too.'

|| Room 300 ||

Kikwang stepping inside slowly. He didn't want to wake up Yoona. Yoona already fall asleep that time so he need to carefully , not trying to wake up his wife.

God , she's looking so weak and pale. It's first time I see her in this condition. Yoona , what's wrong with you ? Why you become like this ? Is this all my fault ? God , is she okay ? Will she accept me back in her life and forgive me ? Kikwang sit on the chair and hold Yoona's hand.

'I'm so sorry. I'm sorry that make you being in this condition. I'm so sorry.' Kikwang feel very guilty and regret it. He kiss Yoona's hand and other hand Yoona's hairs.

'Yoona , please be okay. I'm sorry if I didn't being good husband for you. I'm so sorry.' Kikwang keep saying that. His face full with the tears and he bury his face on the bed , still gripping Yoona's hand.

Without he know , Yoona open her eyes. She look beside her and found Kikwang. He's crying while holding her hand so tight.

'Oppa...' Yoona's free hand caress Kikwang's hairs. Kikwang lift up his head and smile. 'Hey , you're okay right ? You didn't hurt anywhere ?' Kikwang ask in panicky. Yoona giggle and nod her head.

'I'm just faint before. I didn't hurt anywhere. Don't worry...'

Kikwang stand up and give a kiss on Yoona's forehead. 'I miss you , oppa.' the tears falling down from Yoona's eyes. Kikwang nod and answer , 'I miss you too , my wife.'

'I can't do anything without you. When you're not around , I can handle my job carefully. And I'm so sorry for the harsh words. I know that I'm so stupid and useless guy.' he continue that.

Yoona placing her index finger on Kikwang's lip and pull him closer for a hug.'You're not. For me you're too perfect and I'm the useless one. I never appreciating you and always make you hurt. I'm so sorry..'

'Let's not talk about that anymore.'

They break the hug and their faces just inches from each other. 'Oppa , you not going to leave me once again right ?' Yoona really worry if Kikwang going to leave her. 'I will not leaving you anymore. Because I love you so much.' Yoona really happy when she hear those precious words coming out from Kikwang's mouth.

The tears of happiness make Yoona can't stop cry. Kikwang wipe the tears with his thumbs. 'Don't cry. I'm here with you but I want to ask something. Did you love me ?' Kikwang want to know that.

Yoona nod and answer the question , 'I love you too. I love you so much , oppa. Don't you ever leave me again.' Kikwang so happy and peck a kiss on her cheek this time.

Kikwang's hand then rub gently Yoona's tummy. 'I see our baby. So , how's our baby doing ?' Yoona look at Kikwang and seem shock. 'How's our baby ? My baby here ?' Yoona still didn't believe that Kikwang already admitting the baby. She speechless.

'I've see the baby picture. It's so beautiful. I know it's mine now.. The feeling of a father can't be deny anymore. I love this baby so much when I just look at the sonogram. It's so beautiful and it's a gift from God to us.'

Yoona hug Kikwang once again and crying in happiness. Kikwang rub her back and kiss her cheek. 'I'm here now. We will be complete family again. With me , you , Sooyeon and this baby.'

'That's what I want...oppa...I miss you...so...much...oppa , don't....leave me.' Yoona begging. Kikwang break the hug and kiss her lip. Yoona kiss back and they kiss passionately. The kiss break after few minutes.

'You need to rest. I'll be waiting for you on the couch.' Kikwang said and Yoona's hairs. Yoona hold his hand when Kikwang want to move on. 'Oppa , just sleep beside me here. I want you beside me.' Yoona tell him.

'Okay. I will not leaving you. I'll be here and you and our baby.' Yoona move a bit and Kikwang lay beside her on the bed.

'Happy now ?' Kikwang ask , caressing her cheek. Yoona nod and peck a kiss on Kikwang's lip before resting her head on Kikwang's chest.

'I'm so cold here , oppa. It's rainy outside.'

Kikwang smile and wrapping his arms around Yoona. 'I miss this so much.' Kikwang say.

'I miss this more than you miss it. It's so warmth now.' Yoona didn't want to lose with her words. Kikwang chuckle. 'You always want to win.'

'You know me , oppa.'

'Very well.' Kikwang add it.

Thank God , he's here now with me. I'm so thankful that he can be here with me again. It's so warm being with him like this. His warmth make me so comfortable and always calm. Hear his heart beating again from near like this , it's so calm and harmony. I miss him so much and I promise I will not letting him go far from me anymore. He's the one.

Chapter 41 updated.

So how ? Am I writing it too early ?

Okay , It's another update. I can't make my reader waiting. After this I will be really busy so I hope you'll understand my situation. I'm a student and need to learn more.

Don't forget to leave your comment !