Chapter 46

My Heart Only For You

YoonKwang's Mansion

It's now already one and half in the afternoon. Kikwang just arrive at his mansion just for his wife and daughter. Because he already promise before with Yoona that he will come back for lunch together.

'Where's my wife ?'

Kikwang ask directly to the maid. Because he can not see or find his wife inside the mansion. The maid shrug and seem don't know anything. 'I just saw her this morning , Mr Lee. The last time I saw her , she went to somewhere and look in rush too.' Kikwang frown and wonder where Yoona go.

'Mr Lee , do you want me to serve your lunch.'

'No need. I will just wait for my wife. Just get me a glass of water. I'm bit exhaust now.' The maid just nod and obey the order from her master. She leaving to the kitchen meanwhile Kikwang walking to the living room.

Where are you going , Yoona? At this time?

TING! TONG!

Kikwang's eyes directly look at the door or the entrance. Maybe it's Yoona. Kikwang thinking. His steps slowly walking to the door and want to open it.

'Oppa !!??'

Like he guess , it's really Yoona that standing in front of the door. 'Where are you going , Yoona? ' Kikwang ask her. Yoona speechless , Kikwang not angry with herself but she feel so scare to face her own husband that time.

What I am going to answer him? I can not tell him that I met with Mrs Lee and Donghae oppa just now.

'Hey , why you look so pale? Are you okay ? Let's get inside.' Kikwang put his right arm on Yoona's shoulders and bring her to the inside. They both walking together to the living room and take a sit on the couch.

Yoona still speechless. Kikwang , he still worry because Yoona look pale and not well.

'Do you need anything? Maybe some water? '

Kikwang ask in worry. Yoona look at Kikwang and directly hug her husband. Kikwang still asking what's wrong with her wife until she become like that.

'Oppa , can you attend the party alone , tonight. I'm not feeling so well now.'

Kikwang break the hug and cupping Yoona's face.

'If you are not with me , I cannot be there too. You're not feeling well right ? So I will be by your side.' Kikwang say with a sweet smile. Yoona nod and peck a kiss on Kikwang's lip before she hug him again.

Kikwang smile and rub her back. 'Why you're so kind with me , oppa? ' Kikwang smirk and hug her more tight. 'What a stupid question. If course it is because I love you so much , honey.'

I'm so happy that you are mine , oppa. Thank you for the bless and this unexpected gift from you , God. I really appreciate this so much. I love you , oppa.

Lee's Mansion

'Omma , tell me everything now!! Is that true all what you're discussing with Yoona at the restaurant.'

Donghae angrily asking to his mother. Mrs Lee can't lie anymore and she also don't want to lose any chance anymore.

'Yes. Sooyeon belong to you. She is your daughter with Yoona.'

Mrs Lee really make Donghae shock now. Before , he still don't believe about that. 'How can ? Isn't Sooyeon belong to Kikwang. And how do you about this matter?' Mrs Lee speechless already.

Wait , I can't tell Donghae that I asked Yoona to make an abortion before. He will hate me because of this. No , I need him because he's also my son. I want him to be happy.

'Yoona told me not to tell you about this. She said that she really love Kikwang and regret that being with you. She want to forget you.' Mrs Lee start to tell all the fake fact to Donghae.

Donghae's heart feel so hurt and automatically , he sit on the couch. His eyes not blink anymore. 'You're lying right ?' he ask and his voice sound so melancholic.

'Yes , it's right my son. Sooyeon is your daughter and will always be your's. I'm sorry not telling you this but Yoona didn't want you to know about this.'

Why Yoona ? Sooyeon , she's my daughter but you choose Kikwang to be my daughter's father other than me. How can you did it to me ? Mrs Lee in worry look at Donghae. Donghae don't notice that Mrs Lee look at him because he's pensive and thinking.

'Donghae , are you okay ?'

Donghae nod and stand up straight from the couch. 'Where are you going ?' Mrs Lee hold Donghae's hand and look at her son. 'I want to be alone for now. I'm going.' Donghae release his hand from Mrs Lee's grip and walk rapidly to the upstairs.

I'm so sorry , son. I don't want you to hate me because I love my family so much. And Yoona , sorry if one day I have to hurt you and take Sooyeon. I just want to make sure my family happy and perfect.

'Where's appa ?' the appearance of Haehyun make Mrs Lee stop pensive. Mrs Lee smile at her adopted grandson. 'He's so busy and need time to be alone now. So , let him get some rest.' Haehyun just nod.

Sorry , Haehyun-ah. You're not part of my family. I and my husband need our heir for the happiness of this family. You're not the one but I still love you.

What I'm going to do now ? Mrs Lee or Donghae oppa will directly take Sooyeon from me. It's can be anytime too. Huh , I'm so stress now. What I should do now ?

'Yoona , what are you doing here ?' Yoona a bit shock with the appearance of Kikwang. Kikwang approach her and sweetly while her hairs.

Yoona give him a light smile. 'I need to drink the milk before sleep.' Yoona answer. Kikwang look at the table and just find an empty glass. 'Do you want to drink something , oppa ? I can make it for you.'

'No need to do it for me. If I need it , I will make it by myself. Now , it's important for you to drink the milk. Sit here. I will make it for you.' Kikwang kindly say. Yoona smile and sit on the chair. Meanwhile , Kikwang making the milk for Yoona.

Should I tell Kikwang oppa about this ? But I don't want to make him worry about myself. And he must be really busy with his job now.

'Here you go. Drink this.' Kikwang handing the glass full with milk to Yoona. 'Thank you , oppa.' Yoona say and smile sweetly. Kikwang nod and peck a kiss on Yoona's forehead before she drink the milk.

I know you're facing something now , Yoona. But don't worry because I always will be with you until forever.

Chapter 46 update !!

God , I'm feeling so grateful now. I'm so grateful that all my readers still not leaving me and this story. I'm so busy and I know you also must be really busy too.

Here the chapter 46 for all of my subscribers and readers that waiting for this. Thank you so much. Don't forget to leave your comment and please vote for this story too if you feel my story is good.

I miss all of you so much... Love you , my readers !