Chapter 22

My Heart Only For You

Kikwang POV

Two days has passed. I didn't feel or see anything that Donghae do to take Yoona away from me in these two day. Erm...maybe it's not his attention and I'm happy if he never try to get Yoona from me. I never tell Yoona about this and keep it as a secret. I'm not going to be selfish but I really need Yoona and Sooyeon in my life. I'm feeling so relief in these two days but anything can happen , I can't just relax like this. 'Hi , oppa.' the door of my office open and show Yoona entering my office. She looking so happy , maybe because of her job.

'Hi ! Come and take a sit.' Yoona coming closer to my desk and then he take a sit on the chair in front my desk. Meanwhile , I'm still busy writing the special proposal using my laptop. I'm going to send another proposal to Jimmy. It's just I got many ideas these days.

'Oppa , why did you call me here ?'

'Nothing , I just want to see my wife. I miss her.' I lying.

'Oppa , only that. Are you kidding with me ? Aish , I still have many job to handle and you call me here for nothing. Just to see me...' she already pouting at the time. She also looking so cute that's make me melt with her aegyo.'Sorry , I'm just joking around with you actually. Anyway , after lunch we need to attend a meeting together.' I tell her the reason why I calling her to be here.

'Meeting ? Where ?'

She looking at me , clueless. I know she's weird and keep thinking about the meeting. She just work here about four to five days and she also never attend any meeting. Maybe that's why she looking clueless right now. 'Yes , it's a meeting. You're the advertising manager and it's your job to attend the meeting.' she keep nodding innocently. I about to chuckle when she did it. 'Well.....it's a meeting at Lee's Corp..' she looking so shock. Her eyes open widen. I know she didn't want to follow me and didn't want to meet with Donghae. But what I'm going to do , she need to involve in this too. Aish , it's my fault too giving her the job. I can just take her as my assistance and hire Yoseob as the advertising manager.

'Why we should go there , oppa ? You should just cancel the project with them. We don't need them to success.'

I grab her hand and caress it.

'Look at me.. I know you didn't want to meet with Donghae. Yeah , I should cancel the project with him but you know that I can't... I can't because Jimmy really want this project to be handle. It's our chance to improve our company together... Our future... I promise Jimmy that I'll do the best for this company. I hope you'll understand me and supporting me.'

She looking at another direction and it's like she's thinking of something.

'Okay...I'll follow you to the meeting. But with one condition...'

'What is it ?'

'Can you please always stand beside me ? I didn't want to be alone like before and meet him when I was alone. I'm so scare if he'll hurting me with his words again. I can't stand with it.'

I smile to her and kiss her hand.

'I will. Just get ready. After this , I'll take you to the restaurant. We will go for lunch together.'

'Okay , oppa. I see you soon.' she stand up and waving her hand to me before she get to the outside. Huh , after this I have to bring Yoona with me to the Lee's Corp. She gonna be sad again. But I can't do anything for now. What I can do just stay beside her like she asked me. I hope nothing happen until the meeting over. It's just a meeting between me , Yoona and him. No one involve except for Yoseob and Kyuhyun. There's the assistance and it's important for them to know everything about jobs except for our personal life.

Lee's Corp

Donghae POV

After the lunch today , I have a meeting with Kikwang and also their advertising manager. Yes , we just need to discuss something about to promoting our project to make the crowds more attracts.

It's already two days passed. For two days , I've make a move a little toward Yoona by sending her a bouquet of white roses everyday. Not only the roses , I also always send the card to apologise and with some sweet words. It's will make her heart melt again toward me. I thought that but I didn't know if her heart already starting to melt or maybe not. Because she still really angry with me.

For today , I have no mood to eat my lunch. So I just skip my lunch time for today. I keep thinking about Yoona. All the time I keep thinking about her non-stop. I just can't forgetting her. Everything happen to me it's so unpredictable and I'm so sad that it's was my life. I thought I'll be happy in the beginning until the ending of my life , with Yoona. Everything will be surely smooth if the arrange marriage and also that Kikwang not exists in our life.

While I'm searching for something on my side drawer and I find my old diary. I pull out and then open the diary. It's already two years since everything happened , I never use this diary. I've promise before that I'll continue writing my story with Yoona once I found her. Well , I think I'm going to continue it. As I open the diary , in the first page it's my picture with Yoona. There's four picture that I edit with her and make it become into one. I look at the picture and smile alone. The pictures remind me to our sweetest memories together.

Yoona , when we're going to be together again ? I miss to hear your melodious voice , I miss your beautiful shiny eyes , I miss your gentle touch and more about you. All about you make me missing you so much in my life. My life become abominable without you , SERIOUSLY. I almost give up when I knew that you're married. But after I know your husband is Kikwang , I want to take you again from him. It's because he's betrayed our relationship and take you from me. I just can't forgive him. I love you , Yoona.

[ after the lunch time ]

Donghae fall asleep on his desk while he's hugging the picture. He didn't notice that the lunch time already over and the meeting will be start in just a few minutes.

Knock ! Knock !

Kyuhyun already knock the door for many times but he didn't get the order from Donghae to enter the office. 'Where's Mr Lee ? I thought I saw him in the office before go for lunch. He told me he's not going to the lunch today.' Kyuhyun mumbling alone in front me the door. Then , he decide to open the door slowly. He's a bit shock when he find out that his boss peacefully sleeping. He thought anything happen but Donghae looking so peace sleeping.

When Kyuhyun about to wake up Donghae , his eyes caught something in Donghae's hand. It's the picture of Yoona and also him. Kyuhyun's eyes widely open at the time. He's so wonder for a while.

'What's the relationship between Mr Lee and Yoona ?' Kyuhyun whispering to himself. Luckily that Donghae didn't hear what he said.

'Mr Lee ! Mr Lee !' Kyuhyun shake Donghae's arm to make him awake. Donghae open his eyes and rub his eyes like a child. He looking at Kyuhyun that's standing in front of him and smiling warmly to him. Donghae notice that he still holding the picture so he rapidly keep the picture inside the diary.

'What are you doing here ?' Donghae ask.

'I'm sorry for disturbing your rest time , Mr Lee. I'm here to inform you that the meeting with Mr Lee Kikwang will start in just an half hour.'

Donghae look at his watch and it's already 2 pm. The meeting will be start at 2.30 pm. 'Okay , thank you. Kyu , prepare the file of our theme. It's I'm gonna to use soon.' Donghae order. Kyuhyun nod.

'Anything else before I leaving ?' Kyuhyun ask for the last time. 'Nothing. Just make sure that no one interfere during the meeting.' Kyuhyun bow to Donghae and then leaving the office.

At the outside , Kyuhyun still can't forget about the picture of Yoona with his boss. It's make him thinking too much.'I'm feeling something weird. No , Kyu. Don't involve in this matter. It's not good.' Kyuhyun telling himself and then back to his place.

[30 minutes later]

Kikwang and Yoona just arrive at the Lee's Corp. 'Mr Lee , please follow this way.' there's a female staff that's leading Kikwang and also Yoona to the meeting room. They walks together hand in hand with Yoseob behind them. They arrive at the meeting room about 2 or 3 minutes after that. Before entering the meeting room , Kikwang looking at Yoona. She's looking so awkward and not uncomfortable at all.

Kikwang lean closer to Yoona's ear and whispering something to her.

'Yoona , act like professional. We must show him that you can survive without him. And you must show that you're not regret with your choice.'

They looking at each others. Kikwang smile to Yoona and Yoona nod.

'I'm always professional.'

'Prove it. Prove it that my wife is professional.'

'Okay , I'll show you.'

Yoona smile and then looking at Kikwang. Kikwang think she's so cute and then he pinch her cheeks.'Aww...it's hurt , oppa.' Yoona hit Kikwang's chest. Yoseob behind them just chuckle at their sweet moment together. He really love the couple and it's can be said that everyone in Jimmy's Cooperation love this YoonKwang couple.

'Ehem...' Yoona and Kikwang stop their jokes when heard someone cough. They look at the left side and Donghae is on his way , approaching them. 'Oh , your wife is here too.'

'Yes. She's the advertising manager in Jimmy's Cooperation.' Kikwang telling Donghae. Donghae just nodding and smile sweetly to Yoona. But Yoona just ignore him and link her arm with Kikwang beside her.

Donghae looking at another direction and feeling so jealous.

'Can we go now ? It's gonna be late.' Yoona asking.

'Sure.' Kikwang answering Yoona.

Donghae step forward and then enter the meeting room first with Kyuhyun. Then follow by Kikwang , Yoona and Yoseob.

During the meeting , Donghae's eyes never stop looking at Yoona. Kikwang really notice it and feeling so angry but he can't do anything. He need to respect anyone in the meeting room whether it's just two assistance there are quiet stranger. Yoona also not comfortable but she trying to act cool. By the way , she already promise that she'll show Kikwang that she's professional.

Kyuhyun , he always looking at the three of them secretly. He trying not to interfere but he just feel like something is not right. He start thinking about the picture. It's make him so wondering and almost not really focus in the discussion.

About 2 hours discussion , the meeting end. 'You really have a good idea in this matter , Mrs Lee.' Donghae telling Yoona.

'It's my job. Anyway , I need to do the best to make sure everyone happy.' whether it's so cold , Yoona still trying to act as professional as she can. 'We'll leaving now , please inform us if there's another discussion.' Yoona and Kikwang stand up together.

'Wait.' Donghae stopping them.

'Did you mind if all of us having a tea together.' Donghae suggesting.

'That's good idea. Isn't it , Mr Lee ?' Yoseob really agree with that. Kikwang or Yoona not saying anything. 'I'm so sorry. We still have many jobs to handle.' Kikwang reply.

'Oh , I hope we can have a tea together. It's nothing but I just want to our relationship become more intimate.' Donghae said.

Kikwang and Yoona looking at each other. 'It's up to you..' Yoona murmuring to Kikwang. Kikwang thinking and then look at Donghae.

'Okay , let's go.'

Chapter 22 updated !

* Why Kikwang agree ? It's will make him and Yoona hurt again when they're with Donghae. Hope that Donghae not saying anything that's will make them hurt. Yeah , he's quiet emotional and hope he'll control it.

* IMPORTANT ! Before that I'm going to say sorry that I don't update yesterday. Well , after I update my other story yesterday there's something happen. Someone calling me and tell me that I've hired as the part time worker. I'm so happy. It's as a waiter in the small cafe. The important thing I want to tell you is ; I'm changing my schedule for updating this story. Usually I'll update everyday but because I'm working now , I've change it. I'll update this story 2 days 1 chapter. That's mean there's only one chapter in two days. If i'm not tired , i'll update double chapter. Hope you'll understand me. I have my own life and I'm sure you've too.

Please leave your comments :)

I Love You :)