Chapter 38

My Heart Only For You

Kikwang waking up from his peacefully and sweet dream. When he open his eyes , he feel something heavy on his chest and he find out that he's hugging someone too. He look at his chest and shock when she find Yoona sleeping so soundly on his chest.

Since when she is here ? How can she be here with me ?

Kikwang closing his eyes , he remember back the scene when he kiss with Yoona and that time Yoona so care about him.

Yoona's body shake and she frown. It's make Kikwang worry. Worry that he's disturbing the peaceful sleep that she gain now.

'Don't...leave...me...'

Yoona murmuring something while she still sleeping. Kikwang look at her again. She looking so scare and about to cry. Kikwang once again put his arm around Yoona's shoulders and feel it's so cold.

The air conditioner is in the high level. She must be really cold and can be freeze. Other than that , she just wear a short dress that revealing her bare shoulders. You must be really cold now but I'll be here with you. To protecting you always.

'Just sleep peacefully. No one will leaving you. I'm here.' Kikwang whispering to Yoona. He use his arms and wrapping around Yoona , pulling her closer to make Yoona feel the warmth.

Then , Yoona's expression change automatically. She smile and looking so comfortable this time. Kikwang forget about his problem with Yoona for a while instead he enjoying the moment with his beloved wife.

I'm so happy that he give me a tight grip now. I really dreaming for this moment to be with him. When I sleep on his chest like this , I'm so happy when I can feel and hear his heart beating. It's so harmony and make me calm. It's almost two or maybe three week that we didn't spend time together. I miss him so much. I love you so much , oppa.

The truth , Yoona actually didn't sleep but she just pretending that she still sleeping. She just trying to testing Kikwang and just to enjoy the warmth that she really miss so much.

'Yoona , I just want you to know something. I didn't know what's wrong with myself nowadays , I'm too aggressive and hurting you too....but I hope you stop talking about Donghae. It's can make me more calm. Maybe my heart also will melt slowly. But for now , I hope something like yesterday won't happen again. You can't keep backing up him in front of me. I'm feeling so hurt because of you. I hope you can take care of my feeling too and always be patient with my attitude.'

Kikwang expressing something to Yoona. He admit it because he know Yoona is sleeping and not hear him. But Yoona , she hear everything clearly.

I will never hurting you , oppa. I promise you that I will trying my best not to making you hurt. I really promise you that. I really love you and I will not doing that. How can I be so stupid , I didn't notice that you're the best gift from God for me. I'm so stupid but I realize it now. I won't hurting you. I promise you.

Yoona also tighten her grip on Kikwang's waist. Kikwang just smile happily and peck a kiss on Yoona's head. It's make Yoona smiling secretly too. She's so happy and speechless because of that.

>> a month later <<

Yoona POV

Every week , he will come to visiting Sooyeon because his daughter really miss him. Not usually he come , on my counting...can be said four times in a week. He always spending time with Sooyeon until my own daughter not missing me. I'm sad but happy for them.

Bip ! Bip ! Bip !

My handphone keep vibrating. I always silent it when I'm working. I take my handphone and find out it's a text message from Donghae oppa. It's him again. In a month , hundreds time he calling me but I didn't answer it and sometime send the same short message for me.

From : Lee Donghae

To : Im Yoona

Yoona , I'm begging you for the last time. I really need to meet with you now. As you want to know , I just need to discuss something really important with you. It's really important. Please meet me this lunch at our usual cafe. Hope you still remember it.

The message that he keep send me always make me feeling something weird. Why he really want to meet me ? What's so important with that ? Huhh , maybe I just need to meet him for the last time.

From : Im Yoona

To : Lee Donghae

Okay. I will see you at the cafe. You said during this lunch , right. So I will be there but it's a bit late because I've to meet with client.

I stand up and grab my handbag. It's already twelve o'clock and it's lunch time. I look at Kikwang oppa's office and he still inside , discussing something with our staffs. So , I decide to wait for them to finish it. About ten minutes , they come out.

'Good afternoon , Mrs Lee.' they greets me politely. I nod and greet back ,

'Good afternoon.'

I get inside the office and approaching Kikwang oppa. He looking so busy. 'Oh , it's you.' see , he's still cold with me and looking awkward too. But at least , he talk nicely with me.

'Oppa , it's already lunch time. You want to grab the lunch time with me ?' He put the pen down and looking at me.

'I'm sorry but I'm busy. I need to send this files and solving some paperwork.' he just rejecting my offer. I'm a bit upset because I already planning today to have lunch with him. But he's busy , no time for me.

'Oppa , do you want me to buy you a lunch box ?'

'Thank you.' he give me light smile. It's make my heart beating. Suddenly , I'm feeling something weird. I'm feeling a bit dizzy. 'Are you okay ?' he ask me. I give him a nod.

'I'm going now. Oppa , don't work too hard. You need to rest as well. Just ask Yoseob to help you if you need anything.' I'm worry about him when he always busy doing his job. The special ceremony for our company will be in just a month from now. I didn't him too stress.

'Okay. Don't worry about me.'

He smile and I reply it with also sincere smile that full with love for him. I get closer to him and kiss on his lip. But I still didn't move and just kiss his lip , our lip just press together. It's about five minutes later , I remove my lip from him but our faces still close.

'I love you..'

I'm telling him. I'm so brave now to tell him that I love him so much. He looking at me and seem so shock.

'I'm going now...Bye~' before I decreasing the gap of our face , he pull my head quickly and.........................HE KISS ME !! I'm shock with that but happy. His hand pull my waist and make me sit on his lap.

I really love the way he kiss me. It's so sweet and romantic , making the kiss become passionate. For me now , my husband is irresistible for me. I really can't resist his charm.

'Let's dinner together tonight.' he break the kiss and look at me.

'Sure. I really want.'

He caressing my right cheek with his hand. 'I just want to rebuild our relationship again.'

'Oppa , I'm so happy that you're just thinking about that. Thank you so much.' I give him a hug. He also hug me too but unluckily the hug just stand for two minutes. My eyes already watery because I'm too happy.

'Don't cry.' he wipe my tears.

'I'm not.'

'Good. Now , you should to grab your lunch. I will see you soon.' I stand up from his lap and nod. 'I'm going now , oppa. Thank you again. You make my day become so happy.' he stand up too and hug me.

'Don't thank me. Now you should go and grab your lunch. But don't grab to much , you'll tired and lazy for working. I need you for our project.' he advising me. I just chuckle and nod.

He break the hug and peck a kiss on my lip. 'Enjoy your lunch.'

I nod and peck a kiss on his lip too before leaving him. He smile and looking so happy. It's the old Kikwang oppa that I know. I'm getting to the outside. Leaving him because he look too busy. I really want to him but I also have promise with Donghae oppa.

Just need to meet him and solving something with him. Then , I can be alive like usual. I will pay back the martyrdom that Kikwang oppa did for me and my daughter too. I'll be a good wife for him and good mother for Sooyeon and our future children as well.

|| Music Cafe ||

Where's Yoona ? It's already an hour I'm waiting for her here. In another an hour , I need to head to my office. I hope nothing happen to her. Please let Yoona be here and safe.

Donghae keep looking at his wrist watch. He waiting for Yoona. Like he said , it's already an hour but Yoona still didn't appear.

'Sorry I'm late.' Donghae so happy when he see Yoona. Yoona take a sit opposite to Donghae. 'I thought you will not coming.' Donghae starting the conversation.

'I'm not the type that like promising but not fulfill it.' Yoona remind Donghae. Donghae look down and he affect with Yoona's words. Before , he also broke their promise too. Donghae look at Yoona and notice something weird.

'Yoona , you looking so pale ? Are you alright ?' Donghae touch Yoona's cheek. Yoona shock and directly moving her face far from Donghae.

Because of my foolishness before , she didn't want me to touch her anymore. I hope she don't angry about the kiss anymore. Donghae thought.

'I'm okay , don't mind about me. Can we straight to the point ? I want to lunch with my friend after this.' Yoona giving an excuse. She really didn't want if anyone see her with Donghae. Her attention to meet Donghae is one , that's to make their problem solve. It's will make Kikwang sad and angry more if he or anyone see her with Donghae.

'Okay. Can you answer something for me ? It's about you and my mother.' Donghae speak.

Why he suddenly asking me that question ? He know something between me and his mother ? I can't tell him. You're die if you tell him , Yoona. Just keep cool and act like nothing happen. Remember , nothing happen and don't tell him anything.

'Your mother ? What's wrong between her and me ? We're not too close.' Yoona trying to act in front of Donghae. Donghae frowning. He's now already weird and confuse. But Sunye tell him something is not right with his mother and she also said something about Yoona.

'Can you remember what happen between you and my mother about three or two years ago ?' Donghae like forcing Yoona this time. He really need to know something.

Even I know something , I will not telling you that.

'N-nothing happen. It's nothing.' Yoona trying to assure Donghae but he know that Yoona is lying. The way she talking already clear for Donghae that she's lying.

She like keeping something from me. Like a big secret that no one know.

'I know you're lying , Yoona. Please tell me. Sunye told me something happen between you and my mother. Better you tell me or you want me to investigate about this.' Donghae threatening Yoona. Yoona's eyes widely open. She's so scare and angry now because of the warning.

'You don't have right to investigate about myself !! Don't interfere in this matter. I warn you , you'll suffer if you keep investigate about this.'

Yoona stand up and walking out from the cafe. Donghae quickly get outside and running toward Yoona.

'Yoona , wait for me ! You need to explain to me.' Donghae still not give up.

'Let me go !' Yoona want her hand to release from Donghae's grip. 'Not until you tell me everything that I want to hear.' Donghae still strict with his decision. Yoona look at him and so angry.

Suddenly , Yoona feeling so dizzy. She lost her balance and almost fall. 'Yoona , are you okay ?' Donghae hold Yoona before she fall.

'Can you help me ? It's so dizzy... I'm so dizzy now.' Yoona speaking something so slow in panic but Donghae could hear her.

'YOONA !'

|| Seoul Hospital ||

Donghae already take Yoona to the hospital because Yoona suddenly faint.

'Doctor , how's Yoona ?' Donghae see the doctor come out from the room. So , he directly ask because too worry about Yoona.

I hope Yoona didn't have any cancer and she okay....she can't be sick...God , please save her..please...please... The doctor answer too late that make Donghae already worry so much.

'Congratulation , sir. Your wife is pregnant.'

Donghae shock and his heart stop beating when the doctor inform him that Yoona's pregnant. 'It's already a month and a week now. Congratulation , sir.' the doctor say once again.

'I'm not her husband.' Donghae correcting the doctor's statement.

'I'm sorry. I didn't know about that. Can you please inform her husband to take care of her carefully. Her pregnancy still young and it's danger for her. Anyway , the patient now already conscious. You can visit her now.'

'Okay , I will informing him. Thank you , doctor.' Donghae fake smile to the doctor. Donghae then looking at Yoona inside the room through the window. Yoona looking so happy while the nurse now talking with her.

Yoona is pregnant now ? I think it's must be Kikwang's baby again. Huhh , I should know from the start that Yoona would never being the mother for my children. You're so dumb , Lee Donghae. Maybe Yoona is really love Kikwang until they once again will get baby together now. Congratulation for you , Lee Kikwang and bad news for me. That's what you get for leaving her , Donghae. You've win again , Lee Kikwang !

Yoona POV

'Congratulation , Mrs Lee. You're pregnant for a month and a week now.' the nurse informing me. I just conscious and she directly informing the good news. I'm so happy because of the news.

'Thank you.'

'Your pregnancy still young. Make sure you're not too stress or walking too much. The baby still weak so be careful. You can ask your husband to take care of you.' the nurse advising me.

I nod and smiling widely while rubbing my tummy. I just can't believe that. I'm so sure now that I'm carrying Kikwang oppa's baby. It's our baby.

'I think you already know what usually happen when you're pregnant.'

'I just know that I will feeling nausea , keep vomiting and tired. It's not my first time pregnant.'

'I know. That's why I've provide some medicines for you. So , how many child now ?' the nurse asking me.

She make me comfortable. She is now injecting something inside my body so it's not feel so hurt because she start conversation with me.

'I just has a daughter for now. What about you ?'

'I'm a mother to four boys.'

'I hope my baby is boy too.' she smile and nod. 'You will , Mrs Lee. Just pray to God and one more thing , always loving your husband.'

'I will loving him for the rest of my life.' I'm telling the nurse. The nurse smile to me. 'I'm leaving now. You can rest first.' the nurse now leaving the room already.

I rub my tummy slowly. I hope with this baby , I can back together with Kikwang oppa. I really want to build our new family now. I really love him and our family.

Baby , please calm down. You'll meet your father soon. Tonight we will meet your father and I will tell him about you. So , don't worry. Just be good baby inside and grow faster. I can't wait for you to born now.

Chapter 38 updated

What will happen after this ? Will Kikwang and Yoona rebuild again their relationship ? Erm....Maybe he will because Yoona is pregnant or maybe not. What do you think ?

* Sorry for being late. I should update this chapter on Thursday but my internet connection was disconnected that time. My brother so forgetful and didn't pay for the internet this month. Sorry , readers !

Don't forget to leave your comment. Okay ?