Chapter 51

My Heart Only For You

YoonKwang's Mansion | Morning

Yoona POV

Only left two days before the party start. I can't wait to celebrate the party together with others especially with Kikwang oppa and Sooyeon , my family that I really adore and love. 'Good morning~' I hear a voice. I turn my body to the back and shock to see Kikwang oppa with Sooyeon. I thought he already off to the office because I couldn't find him this morning. He also not beside me.

'Oppa , where are you from ? I thought you're...'

'Office ?' I just nod and he approach me with Sooyeon still in his grip. And after I examine them carefully , he's wearing something casual and look very handsome meanwhile my daughter , she's so beautiful with the pink shirt and the white short. It's look so cute on her. 'Here.. I think your lovely daughter miss you already.' Kikwang oppa give Sooyeon to me.

I take Sooyeon and kiss her on the forehead. Waa , the rabbit ears as her headband look so cute and I wonder who dress up her. But so sure it's her babysitter that help her to dress up. 'Oppa , why are you here ? You still don't answer my question.' I ask him once again. He smile and then show me the tickets. 'What is this ?' I ask again.

'Today , we're going to the amusement park !' he talk happily.

'Amusement park ?' my eyes open widely. Then he quickly put his arm around my shoulders. 'Let's spend our time together with Sooyeon today. It's me , you , Sooyeon and our twins. One big family.'

I smile after he say that. It's so meaningful to me when he say that. I can feel that he really love us and he want us to be happy. I'm proud to be his wife. Sooyeon , she already smiling widely and look like she also want to enjoy today with us. 'Come on ! I think it's better you dress up. I already dressed up Sooyeon and now it's your time. We'll wait for you at the living room.' Kikwang oppa hurriedly take Sooyeon from me and he walk to the living room. Now I know who already make my angle look so beautiful today. It's her appa doing that for her. Kikwang oppa so fashionable actually , I like it.

Amusement Park

Kikwang , Yoona and also Sooyeon finally arrives at the amusement park. It's the family day that day , so there's an event at the amusement park that's really interesting. 'Oppa , are you really planning for this ?' Yoona ask while she's holding hand with Kikwang. Kikwang smile. 'I found out about this event from the internet and Yoseob helped me.'

Yoona smile and form into '0'. 'Let's go ! We need to join this event. Let's go , princesses.' Kikwang grab Yoona's hand and bring Sooyeon to the inside , joining the event. The event also just start at the time and they're so lucky. It's the funny performance on the stage. The performance about the two idiot guys talking about something and keep joking. Yoona , Kikwang and also the audiences keep laughing non-stop and clapping their hands for the best performance.

Then about a few minutes , a clown appear with the weird make up. The others laughing but suddenly Sooyeon crying. Kikwang and Yoona already weird. 'What's wrong with her ?' Kikwang ask to Yoona. Yoona shake her head. Sooyeon keep crying and closing her eyes with her small hands. Kikwang look at the stage and he then quickly take them out from the place.

At the outside , Sooyeon still crying. 'What's wrong , honey ? Come on , don't cry please~' Yoona , she trying hard to persuade her daughter. 'I think she scare with the clown.' Kikwang say suddenly. Yoona look at Kikwang and chuckle. 'I'm serious you know.' Kikwang say again. Yoona nod and try to stop chuckling. 'But why ? It's just a clown.'

'If you want to know , your daughter really scare with the clown. I just remember that after she cry.'

Yoona shock , she never know about that. 'Is that true ? Oh , I'm so sorry~ I didn't know you scare with the clown , honey. I think you cry because it's too hot inside.' Yoona rub Sooyeon's back but the little kid still crying. 'Let me handle this.' Kikwang taking his daughter and comforting Sooyeon. This time , Sooyeon a bit calm. Yoona just look at Kikwang that's look so caring and loving when he comforting their daughter.

He's perfect. I just want him to be the father for Sooyeon and my future children.

Kikwang POV

Sooyeon already stop crying now. I'm happy when she can smile again now. Hahaha , she's very cute just like her mother. Kids always scare of the clown because they're scary with their weird make up. 'Oppa , what you're going to order ?' Yoona ask me. I look at my left side and the waiter already waiting to take the order from us. I just remember that I brought them to the japanese restaurant to have a lunch.

'Chocolate cake and tea.' I order. 'Only that , oppa ? It's not enough , oppa.' Yoona complaining.  I nod and she shake her head. 'Give us sushi , sashimi , chocolate cake and tea. And also fresh orange for my daughter.'

I'm startled when my own wife order too many menu from the waiter. 'Why it's so many ?'

'It's for you.'

'Huh ?'

'Look at you , oppa. You're so skinny now. Nowadays you're too busy and forget your time to eat.' she  pout. I smile and pinch her cheek. 'Okay , I'll eat all of that in front of you. Soon if I'm being fat , don't complain anymore.' I want to playing around with her. 'Oppa , are you going to make me angry ?' she look at me and frown.

I shake my head and pretending to avoiding her gaze. 'Fine , I'm not going bubbling again after this.' when I look at her , she already look down and maybe sulking. Sooyeon , she also look at me with the weird look. The little girl like signaling me to persuade again her mother. I stand up and sit beside my wife. She move from me and increasing the space between us. I look at her and she's so cute. 'Honey , I'm sorry. I'm just joking just now. Please don't take it serious please.' she still ignoring me.

I keep saying sorry but not working. 'Are you sure you're not going to forgive me ?'

'Yes.' she say shortly. I smile. 'Then don't regret it.'  I know she must be wonder what I'm going to do. I look at Sooyeon and she happily playing with her doll. Quickly using all my effort , I turn her body and press my lip on her's. I know she must be really shock and I kiss her for a few second before we break it.

'I'm sure you're not regret , right ?'

I look at her and she already blushing. Her face look so red and it's look so funny but still beautiful and natural. 'Oppa~ don't do it again. You make....' she speechless and then covering her face with  her hands. Maybe she's shy because I kiss her at the public. Haha , we never do something like that at the public. 'So , you're going to forgive me now or...'

'Okay , I forgive you oppa.' she lose at last.  'Hahahaha... okay , now stop covering your face please~' she do what I say and look at me. 'Oppa , next time make sure you ask for a permission before you kiss me.'

'I don't need a permission , honey. You're my wife. Remember that and I also just do it with you without asking for a permission.' I'm flirting with her. That's time I whisper at her ear and using my y voice. She look at me , smile and suddenly pinch my cheeks. 'Ouch , it's so hurt.'

'You deserve it.' she chuckle.

Park | Evening

About two hour later~

Kikwang and Yoona bring Sooyeon for a walk at the park. The park just near with their mansion. 'Oppa , thank you for today. I'm so happy spending time like this with you and Sooyeon.' Yoona thanking Kikwang. Her head rest on Kikwan's shoulders while she's looking at the sleeping Sooyeon in Kikwang's grip. 'Don't thank me , honey. I should thank you , for everything.' Kikwang say and peck a kiss on her forehead.

'I hope no one can separate us after this.'

'Me too.'

Chapter 51 of My Heart Only For You

Here the special chapter for YoonKwang shippers out there. I posted this special chapter because I want to apologise because I'm not updating this story for a long time. Now , it's school holiday for two weeks so I'm going to update it for you. :) Hope you enjoy the special chapter from Goddessprincess. :D

Don't forget to leave your comment. Next chapter coming ASAP !