Chapter 50

My Heart Only For You

YoonKwang's Mansion

That night , Kikwang and Yoona just coming home. Both of them actually from the hospital for the check up but now they safely arrived at their mansion. Kikwang and Yoona sit on the long couch and they still speechless. Kikwang , of course he still can't believe that his wife carrying twins now.

Yoona look at her husband and find Kikwang that's pensive with no words coming out from his mouth. 'Oppa , why ? Are you not happy ?' Yoona ask. Kikwang realize the question , he look at his wife and directly hug her. Yoona smile and hug Kikwang more tight.

'I'm so happy , honey. So happy. Really happy. Only God know how happy I am.' Kikwang emphasize his words. Yoona nod and she break the hug and cupping Kikwang's face. 'I'm sor...' Kikwang placing his index finger on Yoona's lip and shut her.

'Stop saying sorry.'

'Alright , oppa. And I promise after this all of this matter won't happen again.' Yoona keep promising because she really need Kikwang to trust her. 'Okay then. Oh , what do you think if we organise a party.' Kikwang planning. Yoona frown and wonder it's for what.

'Party for what ?'

'Party to celebrate your pregnancy and our twins. I'm not doing anything for you and now I want to celebrate this with others.'

'You always doing the best for me , oppa. You always being with me and I'll never forget what you have done to me. Everything that you'd sacrifice for me. I'm so thankful have you with me.' Yoona remind Kikwang about that. Then , she peck a kiss on Kikwang's lip that make the guy smile widely now.

Kikwang then remember something important. 'Sooyeon's birthday...' Kikwang say and Yoona have no ideas what he talk about. 'What is it , oppa ?' Yoona still don't get what Kikwang trying to say. Yoona don't remember Sooyeon's birthday on this Sunday ? Kikwang already weird.

'It's Sooyeon's birthday this Sunday , honey. You don't remember that ?'

Yoona look shock and she look sad too. 'I'm sorry , I don't remember that. You know...' Yoona can't finish her words anymore because it's make her more sad. Kikwang nod and he understand why. It's actually because Yoona never care about Sooyeon before.

'I think it's better we organise the party on the same day. We're going to celebrate Sooyeon's birthday and also announce about our twins on the same day. How ?' Kikwang tell his ideas.

Yoona think and she look at Kikwang with a sweet smile. 'You know , IT'S REALLY AWESOME IDEAS !' Yoona say happily that make both of them chuckles at the end. 'I will handle everything.' Yoona say. Kikwang shake his head and his lip crush on Yoona's lip , asking for a kiss from his own wife. Yoona and Kikwang kiss for a few minutes and then break it to get some air.

'I will ask Yoseob to handle it. I don't want you to burden yourself.' Yoona touch with his words. 'You're so kind , oppa. I love you so much.'

'I love you too , honey.'

YOONA POV

It's good that Kikwang oppa already know everything now. Because I also don't want to keep any secret from him now. I want to share all with him and I promise to myself that I'll always loving him till dead because my heart only for you now , oppa. No one will get my heart except for you.

'Mrs Lee , here the invitation cards.' the maid come and handing me a pile of invitation cards. 'Thank you.' I take it from her and put the invitation car on my laps. 'Do you need anything else , Mrs Lee ?'

'Erm.. can you make me a juice. I'm thirsty now.' I request.

The maid nod and I continue to look at the invitation cards on my laps. I take a card and look at the design. It's wrote 'Lee Sooyeon's Birthday' on the card with colourful design that really make it look cute and happy.

Kikwang oppa and me planning to invite all the staffs at Lee-Kim Cooperation , Seulong oppa and Seohyun too. It's a hundred of invitation cards and after I count , there's some balance. Who else should I invite for the party ?

'Lee Donghae...'

I cover my mouth instantly after I realise that I just mention his name. Why I mention his name just now ? Are you crazy ? Huh , no need to think about him , he's no...

'But he's Sooyeon's biological father.'

When I think again , he still Sooyeon's father and now he also already know about that too. He's not no one anymore to Sooyeon because he already know the reality. Should I invite him ? Should I invite Lee Donghae to the birthday party ? What about Kikwang oppa ?

Coffee Bistro

Seohyun POV

Yesterday night , Kyuhyun oppa suddenly called me and he told me that Donghae oppa want to meet me. I shocked yesterday after I heard that and started to think about the motive for the suddenly meeting with Donghae oppa. Today , I going to the Coffee Bistro because I have promise to meet with Kyuhyun oppa and Donghae oppa at the bistro. When I enter the cafe , my feeling feel like something is going to happen. Or maybe the thing already happen ?

'Hello.' I greet both of the guys.

'Hello , dear.' Kyuhyun oppa greet back.

'Hi , Seohyun. Please sit down.' Donghae oppa order. I give a nod and sitting on the chair beside Kyuhyun oppa. When I look at Donghae oppa , it show like he's so sad now. 'Why do you want to meet me ?' I asking.

No words for a few seconds until Donghae oppa start to voice ,'Seohyun..do you know anything about Yoona's life before ?' I become weird when he ask me like that. Kyuhyun oppa that sit beside me suddenly stand up and leave us. Maybe he don't want to disturb our discussion.

'I ask again , do you know anything about Yoona's life before ? Can you tell me everything about Yoona ?'

I think I'm panic now but I need to be calm. I think it's not good idea to tell Donghae oppa everything because it's the best if Yoona unnie tell everything to him. 'I don't know too much about her life. We both separated after I move here so I don't know much.' I starting to lie. 'Don't lie. I know you know that Sooyeon is my daughter right ? Yoona told you , right ?'

Oh my God , what is happening now ? What I'm going to answer him now ? Unnie don't tell anything to me ? 'Seohyun , answer me. I need you to know everything about Yoon. I want to know everything about her because I love her. You know that right ?' he keep pushing me to tell him about Yoona unnie's past.

'I'm sorry , I can't tell you. I think it's better if you ask Yoona unnie about this. It's much better.' I quickly stand up and running out from the bistro. I don't want to be in the situation , it's make me feel so scare now. Anything happen , I need to tell Yoona unnie.

Donghae POV

The plan today cancel because of Seohyun. She just leave without answering my question at all. She want me to ask Yoona by myself but I don't think that Yoona will tell me everything. I just want to know where she goes , what she doing before , how's Sooyeon growing and all. It's so important to me because I really care about them now. I really need to know why Yoona leave me for Kikwang too. Why she don't tell me about her pregnancy few years ago and choose Kikwang over me ?

Lee's Mansion

Donghae POV

It's already 9 o'clock in the night now. Haehyun must be waiting for me for a long time now. I'm so sorry , son. Pity him because always being alone in this big mansion. 'Sir , someone is here to me you ?' the maid tell me. 'Who is the person ?'

'I don't know her. But she's tall , pretty women with dark brown hairs.'

'Where is she now ?'

'She's inside Haehyun's room.'

I wonder who is the woman. According to the maid , the woman is tall , pretty with dark brown hairs. It's impossible Sunye and I'm sure the maid know her too. But it's someone else maybe. I start to clim up the stairs and going to Haehyun's room. From the outside , it's silent and maybe Haehyun already sleep.

Slowly I open the door. When I look inside , someone sitting on the bed beside Haehyun. I don't know who is she. Slowly , I approach the woman and she turn to face me. 'Yoona ??' I'm shock when suddenly I see Yoona. What she doing here ?

She directly stand and tuck her hairs behind her ear. 'I'm sorry if I being here without your permission.' she say and not looking at me. I know she must hate me because of everything I done to her. 'It's okay. What are you doing here ?'

'I come here actually to give you this.' she handing me an invitation card. I don't know invitation for what. 'It's Sooyeon's birthday this Sunday. I hope you can come to celebrate it with her.' she continue. My heart feel so touch and happy because she kindly inviting me to my daughter's birthday. God , I'm so thankful.

'Sure , I will come. By the way , thank you because you have accompany my son. Sorry if he's too stubborn.'

'It's not burdening. He's good boy and you're so lucky to get him as your son. He nice and so friendly with me.'

It's become silent and awkward for fews minute. I keep stare at her. Only God know how I miss you now , Yoona. 'I'm going home now. Bye.' she leave the room. I want to send her home but I think she already have a driver because I saw a car parked not really far from my house.

Chapter 50 of My Heart Only For You

I really miss all of you. I'm sorry not updating but I'm too busy now. Only this I can update and hope all of you not angry with me. And please give comments and upvote my story. Thank you and Love You.