Chapter 62

My Heart Only For You

 

Yoona just come back from the meeting with Seohyun and now she already arrives at her mansion. Once she enter the mansion , she feels something weird and at the time she is not remember about her daughter and do not notice about her daughter. Why this house so quiet ? In her mind , she keeps thinking about it. It make her become weird. Slowly , she walk to the living room and take a rest on the couch.  'Sooyeon !' when she looks at the picture on the table , Yoona directly remember about her daughter.

 

'She's still at Donghae's house. Oh my God , how can I forget about my own daughter.'

 

Yoona rub the back of her head. She take her handbag and searching for the handphone belong to her. 'Got it !' Yoona get the handphone and she rapidly looking for Donghae's number to contact him and ask about Sooyeon , her little baby girl. bip ! bip ! bip ! it's take about a few seconds before Donghae answer the phone call. 'Where is my daughter ?' as Donghae answer the call , she immediately asking about Sooyeon , her only daughter that she have at the moment. 'She still here , in Haehyun's bedroom.' Donghae answer her. It's Sooyeon's voice ? Did she cry ? But why ? Oh my God... Yoona hears something from the background when she is on the phonw with Donghae.

 

'Is she crying...?'

 

'Yes...she...is...' after she hears that , Yoona become angry and emotional and say something to Donghae that make the guy shock , 'What have you done to her ! Did you beat or slap her !'

 

'Wow ! Wow ! Calm down...I will never do it...understand ?' Donghae sound like he fight back and do not want Yoona to misunderstanding with her. He also want to prove it that he can take care of Sooyeon and he love Sooyeon. 'Then , why she is crying ? TELL ME NOW !'

 

'She miss Kikwang. She told me earlier and she cry because she miss her father , that's all.' Yoona become calm again after that. When she know that her daughter cry because she miss her father , Kikwang , she become relax. Yoona become silent and not saying anything for awhile. 'I will be there in ten minutes. Bye.' Yoona end the call rapidly. She put down her handphone on the couch and she pick the picture of her family.

 

Sooyeon miss her father. Me too , I miss you too Kikwang oppa. Our baby also miss you so much right now. It is just few hours and I already miss you so much. Yoona touch her tummy and she can feel that her tummy become bigger day by day. 'I cannot wait to see both of you. I want you to come out and meet us. Meet your sister , Sooyeon and your appa , Lee Kikwang. God , I miss your appa so much.' Yoona talk alone and actually it is the way used by every pregnant women to communicate with their babies. 'Miss Kim , can you ask the driver to come ? I cannot drive anymore because I am tired.'

 

'Yes , Madam. I will call for him right now.' Haha , I am so tired until I cannot drive.. pity myself but what can I do ? I easily become tired with the babies that I carry now. Yoona not complaining about her situation at the time because she already understand what will happen to every pregnant women when their pregnancy become mature.

 

Lee's Mansion | 3.30 p.m

 

Donghae is not letting me to enter the bedroom ? What he is trying to do ? I just want to play with my grandchildrens , Haehyun and Sooyeon. Is it wrong ? Haish....I am so bore here without anyone to entertaining me. Mrs Lee keeps changing the channel using the remote control. She is too bored and do not have any idea what to do. She wants to play her grandchildren but she can't because Donghae not allowing it. Yes , he has his own reasons for doing that. 'Madam Lee , someone come to see Young Master Lee.' the new maid come and informing that to Mrs Lee. Mrs Lee stand up and shocks to see Yoona in front of her sight.

 

'What are you doing here , Yoona ?' Mrs Lee asking to Yoona. Yoona ignoring her and ask the maid , 'Where is Haehyun's bedroom ?' the maid looks at Mrs Lee and she do not know if she want to answer it or not. 'Over...there...' the maid pointing her index finger to Haehyun's bedroom. Yoona smile , showing that she appreciate that the maid wants to help her. Haish , this old woman. She looks at me like I was the terrorist in the problem. I hate you ! Yoona thinks in her mind then steps by steps , Yoona leaving Mrs Lee at the living room. 'Wait !' Mrs Lee exclaim. Suddenly , Yoona stop when she feels someone gripping her wrist and the loud voice.

 

'You are not allows to enter this house. How can you be so rude like this ! Suddenly come and want to Haehyun's bedroom. What are you trying to do here ?' Mrs Lee ask , looking at Yoona seriously. Yoona rolling her eyes to Mrs Lee. 'I am here to take my daughter. MY DAUGHTER !'

 

'Why you want to take away my granddaughter from here ? Let her stay here...'

 

'What did you say ? GRANDDAUGHTER ? She is not your granddaughter and never be !' Yoona emphasise the word 'granddaughter' to Mrs Lee to make her realise what she had spoke ealier. 'She is  my daughter... I will bring this case to the court  and you have no right to..... !'

 

'TO WHAT ! After you already asked me to aborted the baby a few years ago and now you want to take Sooyeon from me. You have no shame ! OHH ! MAYBE YOU ALREADY FORGET THAT YOU PAID ME TO MAKE THE ABORTION !' Yoona become serious too this time and do not want to lose again with Mrs Lee because this time she is too much.

 

'ABORTION !!??'

 

Donghae suddenly appears and shocks when he hears the conversation between Mrs Lee and Yoona. Mrs Lee see Donghae and she directly speechless , now , all the bad thing she did to Yoona already disclosed and Donghae finally know about her mother's bad side. 'Yes... that is what she did to me a few years ago...If you want to know , she is the reason I hate you and the whole family of your's except for Sooyeon because she is my daughter until forever.' Yoona telling everything that she want to say all this while. 'No...no...no... I never asked her...to make...t-the..ab-abortion...she-she is lying , Hae.' Mrs Lee stuttering.

 

'Stop it !!!' Donghae shouts and his eyes already teary. 'I need to go home as soon as possible. Where is my daughter ?' Yoona easily ask , like nothing happen. Donghae or even Mrs Lee not answering the question. Rapidly , she want to the upstairs by herself without no one stopping her to take her daughter. 'What have you done ?' Donghae ask. 'Hae , listen to me...I did...this...for your...'

 

'Do not try to lying anymore. You know , because of YOU ! I lost everything !! I LOSE EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE... I lost my LOVE , my DAUGHTER and my HAPPINESS !' Donghae exclaim and then he leave the house.. 'HAE ! HAE ! HAE !' Mrs Lee calling for her son but Donghae just ignore her. Too bad for her.

 

YoonKwang's Mansion | 9.00 p.m

 

'Do not try to lying anymore. You know , because of YOU ! I lost everything !! I LOSE EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE.....I lost my LOVE , my DAUGHTER and my HAPPINESS !'

 

Yoona still remember what Donghae exclaimed at his mansion because she heard all those words before leaving the mansion with her daughter. 'Yes , Donghae....you already lost everything....everything...But , nothing can't change the fact now , the reality...' Yoona take a glass of wine and drink it. At the time , she forget about her baby because she is too stress.

 

Chapter 62 of My Heart Only For You End

 

So how ? So far , do you like it ?

Don't forget to leave your comment and subscribe :D

Wait for the next update and it's not taking a long time.