Chapter 19

My Heart Only For You

Lee's Corp - 8.30 pm

The anniversary ceremony of Lee's Corp are getting start. All the guests that are invites start to gathering inside the big hall. As the owner of the company , Donghae along with her mother taking the responsibility to greets all the guests. It's tiring but it's already their responsibilities. Not really long after that , Donghae see Kyuhyun arrive. He is not alone but with his girlfriend , Seohyun. 'You come too. Great to see you again.' Donghae greeting the couple.

'I'll come to support you always , Mr Lee. Anyway I can't resist my boyfriend's request. He really want me to be here.' Seohyun this time admit that Kyuhyun is her boyfriend. Kyuhyun already shock , he feel so happy because at last Seohyun dare to admit him as her boyfriend. It's doesn't mean Seohyun shame he's her boyfriend but she want their relationship as a secret before.

'Thank you for coming anyway. Kyu , bring your girlfriend inside and please enjoy yourself.' Kyuhyun bow 90 degree to Donghae. Donghae smile happily when look around the hall. There's many guests coming to the special day for his company. Not only for the company future but to any workers inside the company. The staffs from Jimmy's Cooperation are coming in a big group together and entering the big hall. Donghae looking for Kikwang if he is with his staffs as well.

Something make Donghae wonder , someone with light hairs and round eyes approach him. 'Mr Lee , I'm Mr Lee Kikwang's assistance , Yang Yoseob.' Donghae and Yoseob shake their hands together.'I'm here just to inform you that Mr Lee will come soon. He said maybe a little late but he'll be here.'

'Thank you for the information. Anyway , I heard the others staff talking that your CEO and his family will come too tonight ?' Donghae take the advantage to ask. He hear some people talking about that. He only knew that Jimmy Kim is the CEO but he didn't know the new CEO is actually Kikwang. 'He's on the way as well. Yes , he come here along with his wife.' Yoseob answer. 'Thank you , please enjoy the party.' Donghae said. Yoseob walk away and joining his friends.

Donghae POV

Yes , Kikwang is coming. Tonight , I want to make sure that our relationship back like usual. I didn't want to lost him as my friend anymore. I'm alone without him. Erm... Maybe Yoona is hard to reach now but I hope Kikwang not being so hard for me. I just want my bestfriend back.

Jimmy Kim in Korea ? I thought he's in Sydney or NY. Anyway , is it true that Jimmy Kim has a wife ? I read an article about him before but it's just told that he has a sister. Unluckily , she died in an accident. It's so weird. Hurm , let's just wait for what going to happen tonight. I hope everything gonna be smoothly like before. But why my heart can not stop beating so fast like this. It's like someone that's I'm waiting for will come too see me tonight. It's feel so weird tonight. Not like usual.

Meanwhile...

Yoona POV

On our way to the company , I see Kikwang oppa looking so weird. He's not like usual. Maybe something make him worry but what ?

God ! It's will be dangerous to us if he's not too focus on the road at the time. Sometime , I notice that he still driving the car even the traffic light already turn to the red light. I frown and look at him. His forehead sweating suddenly. I take a tissue from my purse and then wipe his sweats. 'Are you feeling not well , oppa ?' I'm trying to ask. Maybe something not right with him at the time.

'I'm okay. Thank you anyway.' he reply my question and focus again. I didn't know whether he completely okay or not. He make me worry about him. I hope nothing happen to him. 'Oppa , why you're so quiet tonight. Usually you'll always talking in our journey to everywhere to make sure I'm not boring. But tonight , you not even talking to me. Are you boring ? Cause you just talking with me in your life.'

'It's not like that , Yoona. I'm tired right now. Too many jobs lately. And I'm so happy when I always talking to you. Sorry that ignoring you today. I hope you'll understand me.' His right hand grasp my hand gently. He once look at me and appearing his beautiful smile. From his smile , I can say he's sincere with me.

About 15 minutes later I guess , we arrive at the company. Both of us get to the outside of the car. 'Let's go.' I stand beside him and intertwine my arm around his arm. He just smile after that. We start to stepping to get inside the company.

We stop by someone at the lobby before we move forward. 'I'm Lee Kikwang , the CEO of Jimmy Cooperation.' Kikwang oppa tell the lady. So it's just a lady that checking for the guest list name. 'Okay. Please enjoy , Mr Lee and Mrs Lee.' she bows to us.

After that we're heading to the elevator. I look at him and he's like searching for something at the time. 'Yoona , can you go first. I think I left my handphone inside the car.' Kikwang oppa say. I just nod.'Okay , be careful. But I'm alone there soon.' I think that I'm alone without him.

'No , I've inform Yoseob before to be with you when I'm not around.'

'Okay. I'll go first.' the elevator open. Before I enter the elevator , I peck a quick kiss on his lip and get inside. He smile and the elevator close. I press the button 4 because it's wrote that the main hall at the forth floor.

While waiting the elevator I'm just stand inside quietly. My heart suddenly beating so fast. What happen actually ? I'm still wonder about this. It's like someone that I'm waiting so much going to be or meet with me tonight. Oh , it's impossible. Yoona , just think positive that your heart beat because you're nervous. This is the first you're here as CEO's wife. Hm...maybe.

Ding !

The elevator already open. I stepping to the outside and already find a sign board showing the way to the main hall. I just follow all the sign board and find the main hall at last. The two muscular and good-looking bodyguards opens the door for me. I thanks them for that. When I step inside , there's some people inside the main hall looking at me. I'm feeling so awkward without anyone with me. Then I see Yoseob approaching me. Luckily he's here so I'm not alone anymore. 'Yoona , you're here. Where's Mr Lee ? He's not coming ?'

'It's not like that. He's with me before. He left his handphone inside the car and ask me to be here first.'

Yoseob nod and make his mouth become O. 'We should greet the owner , Yoona. Come , I'll introducing you to them.' I just nod and walking with him. I should know the owner too , it's important for me. Once again my heart suddenly beating so fast that make me so nervous. While walking , I just looking down to the floor because I'm too nervous. I touch my chest and trying to calm myself.

'Mr Lee , this is our CEO's wife. Yoona , this is the company owner.'

I lift up my head and when I'm about to say 'hi' to them , I'm so shock when I see.....I see...HIM , Lee Donghae. God , it's him again. Why I should meet with him once again ? That's why my heart beating so fast. But why my heart should beating for him. WHY ? He also looking so shock when he look at me. I can't deny something that he's looking so handsome tonight. Aish , what are you talking about Yoona ?

Donghae POV

I'm busy greeting the guests with my mother beside me. My eyes suddenly caught someone that's walking along with Yoseob , it's Yoona. Thank you God you make me meet her again. But why is she here ?

'Mr Lee , this is our CEO's wife. Yoona , this is the company owner.'

What ? CEO's wife ? Is that mean Yoona married with the CEO , Jimmy Kim ? But it's impossible ! How can they marry ? Their ages gap is 20 years old. Yoona can't marry someone old like him. No , she will ruin her future. I'm so shock at the time. She lift up her head and when she about to say 'hi' to me , she stop and looking so shock. She freeze in her position and we just looking at each others without any words. 'Yoona , I'll get you a drink.' Yoseob move away at the time.

My mother come beside me.'Yoona ! You're Yoona , right ? God , it's you. I miss you so much.' my mother pull Yoona into a hug. I see them hugging each other. Yoona not respond anymore to the hug instead she looking so angry and not satisfied. I couldn't understand why.

They break the hug. 'Are you alone , Yoona ?' I trying to asking a question for her. Maybe she'll answer the question or maybe not because it's me ask her a question. 'N-no. I'm not alone. I-i'm with my h-husband.' she stuttering. Usually when she stuttering like that , she's lying or she's feeling awkward. I'm more sure she's awkward at the time.

If she said she's with her husband , that's mean Jimmy is here. How can he come ? I thought he's in oversea.

'You're so lucky , Yoona. You married to CEO. You're so lucky.' my mother tell Yoona. Maybe she can be a lucky girl but it's just me being unlucky guy. I love her love but because I'm stupid , I lost her as mine. I'm so sorry , Yoona. That's what I really want to tell her now. I'm so guilty that I leave her and married to Sunye.

I look again at the entrance and see Kikwang , my bestfriend entering the main hall. He's coming too. Rapidly , Yoona leaving me and my mother. I thought she want to be with her friends instead she's approaching Kikwang. When they meet each other , I'm so shock when Kikwang peck a kiss on her lip and then wrapping his arms around her waist. It's make me feeling jealous that I can't be with Yoona but Kikwang so sweet with her.

Wait , I'm so confuse right now. Isn't Yoona married to Jimmy Kim ? Why she's with Kikwang ? What happen actually , I'm so confuse right now.

Yoseob approaching them and telling Kikwang something. 'Is she having an affair behind Mr Kim ?' my mother also thinking the same. But I didn't think Yoona is that type of girl. If she is , why it's must be Kikwang. They're like a friends since in the high school. God , please give me the true answer . What happen here ? Who is Yoona's husband ?

Not really long after that , Kikwang and Yoona approaches me and my mother together. I can hear people keep saying that they're so match , so sweet being together and more that make me jealous and hurt. They also wearing almost the same outfit and like a couple already.

'Hi , Mr Lee. Hi , Madam Lee.' Kikwang so formal toward us. He looking so cold toward me and he's so uncomfortable. 'Hi , Kikwang. You're here. Where's your boss ? Yoona's husband ?' my mother asking. Kikwang and Yoona looking at each others. I also now wondering about this matter.

'Actually , Kikwang oppa...he's my husband and I'm his wife.'

After hear Yoona's explanation , my eyes widely open. My heart like stop beating at the time. I'm so shock. How can Yoona and Kikwang marry ? God , what happening here ? Is Kikwang betraying me all this while and be with Yoona whether he know I love Yoona so much. When I'm thinking positive , Yoona is now Lee Yoona. If she marry to Jimmy , she'll be Kim Yoona. God , why I'm so stupid.

'You're the CEO ?' I asking.

'Yes. I'm the new CEO of Jimmy's Cooperation.'

It's make me so shock when hear that too. 'Okay. Anyway , enjoy your time here.' my mother telling them. They just nods and walk away. My eyes just focus on them. It's so hurt inside my heart that they're now husband and wife. I'm feeling like wanna cry right now. I know my eyes already teary but I must calm down. Kikwang , how could you !

Yoona POV

After I said that Kikwang oppa is my husband , I can see that Donghae oppa so hurt at the time. I can't even look at him after that. What's wrong with me ? Why I'm so care if he's hurt or what else ? It's not my problem. He also never care about me when I'm hurt because of him. Move on , Yoona. You're Lee Yoona , Lee Kikwang's wife now.

Kikwang POV

I can see that Donghae hyung so hurt at the time Yoona told them that I'm her husband. I know he must think I'm betrayed him , stole the girl he love and not being honest in our friendship.

But I didn't care what he think at the moments. Because for me now , I'm going to make Yoona be happy. He already dumped Yoona and make the girl I love so suffer in her life. I'll never give up with Yoona. If I have to betraying our relationship for Yoona , I'll do it without thinking anymore. Because...Yoona is so important for me. I'll never let you hurting her again. NEVER !

This is Chapter 19 for you. Donghae , Yoona and Kikwang just meet together. Donghae now starting to think something more bad about Kikwang without he know the truth. Donghae is so hurt. Yoona , did she still love Donghae ? Kikwang , will he always protecting Yoona from being hurt again ? What will happen to this love triangle after this ? Please wait for my next update. Not so long , it's will be tomorrow like usual. One day , one chapter !

To all the readers , feel free to comments. I'll be sad if there's no responses from all of you. Please show your support for me. If there's anything personal question to ask me just PM me. Okay ?

Please COMMENTS and SUBSCRIBES :)

I Love You So Much :)